uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2017, 10:10 AM

Default Volleyball

Years ago my wife use to wear big oversized tank tops with no bra so most of my friends during that time got to see her breast at least. When we would play volley friends would love to let her bend over to pickup the ball. During one weekend of volleyball she wore a tight white tank and no bra. Late in the day rain showers moved in and nobody left even the people that were just watching the game. By the time the game ended my wife might as well have not had a top on, her little B cups were on full display and being a little chilly from the rain her big nipples were hard as a rock. There were around 30 people there ranging in age from teens to 60s.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:41 PM

Default Great Night

Ok, please forgive my writing. It's been years and I'm realizing how much I've forgotten. Story is fairly tame but I think it's a good one. This night takes place a few years ago.

So my wife's brother is getting married and friends and family are in town. Everyone is excited and you just knew it was gonna be a fun weekend, more than I knew. We are staying at her brothers house with my wife's best friend, Sharon and her husband, Dj and my wife's 21 year old sister, Jen. So the wedding goes great. Bride and groom are off. We all head out to a local restaurant for some grub and drinks the evening after the wedding. We decide to walk to the restaurant as it's only about a mile from the house and it's a hot summer night.

Now to set the stage you have to know the players. My wife and her best friend are very very "good" girls. Conservative church house holds growing up and all. Strangely that didn't wear off on her younger sister Jen, who is a bit wild to say the least. So firstly, Sharon is a tall blonde with a runners body, rock hard abs, perfect butt and long beautiful legs. I've dreamed of seeing her naked since I met her. My wife is a petite brunette with a tiny waist, nice round butt and beautiful C cups. Jen is a wet dream, blonde, petite, big round ass and the D cups that stand straight out, these things are some of the best natural breast I've ever seen and she's not afraid to show them off. I'd describe myself and DJ as both reformed bad boys. We pretty much see eye to eye on everything and have, thankfully, become good friends. We vacation in the Caribbean yearly with them which always consist of he and I trying to get our wife's to go topless or dress sl*tty. It can be a challenge but we trudge on with limited success.

So anyway, we are at dinner having a blast and I order some shots. Jen's a party girl and always on board which for some reason makes our wives more willing. The laughs and drinks are flowing. Everyone is lit when we decide to leave. Two minutes out the door the heavens open up. Torrential down pour. It's literally laughable how hard it's raining. Within minutes we are walking in 6 inches of water and soaked to the bone, BUT now one cares! Everyone is laughing, having a blast, splashing, smacking asses and goofing around. Things settle down and we start walking again.

At this point the wives our now out in front and engrossed in a conversation. I turn around to see if Jen's still with us. I see she's right behind DJ and I and is removing her soaking wet button up shirt and is wearing just a low cut black camisole top underneath. The kind with spaghetti straps and built in "support". Her top is soaking wet, just loose enough, and she's practically spilling out of it. I'm drunk and make a quick decision. The wives are far enough out in front I'm in the clear and Jen's hands are occupied tying her shirt around her waist. I reach back and with a quick deft stroke pull one side of her cami down and expose one perfect, wet, round breast. Dj sees this as it happens, chokes in surprise but catches himself from alerting her. It happens so quickly Jen doesn't immediately realize what I've done. She dumbly looks around, even looking behind her, then at me and finally stares down at her exposed breast and erect nipple. She blushes a tiny bit, hurriedly puts it away and begins to protest but I stop her and say "Relax, Dj knows I've seen em' before, I've told him some of the stories...in fact, I think you should whip em' out" she ponders this for a moment, looks at the wives who are oblivious , shrugs, and pulls her top down to reveal both her perfect breast and pointy nipples. DJ is speechless. I give her a hug and we roll on.

At this point DJ and I start harassing our wives with some more grabbing and spanking. Everyone's laughing and giggling all the way. So we arrive at the house and my wife starts saying something about how we can't just all go tromping through as wet as we are. She says " ok, you guys wait out here while we go in the door, strip and go upstairs". My first reaction was to look and see if the blinds were open, and.... bingo! "OK, we will be out here, let us know when your done". Dj looks at me like "is that really the best play here man?" But I give him the "I'm on it" nod and he keeps quiet.

The girls go in and he looks at me like "WTF" and I waive him over to the window. When he see my plan he laughs and says "Oh, your a genius man". We are standing at the window, wondering if they will notice the blinds, when Jen walks by already topless, perfect tits, wet and proud leading the way. Then my wife walks by, stops in front of the window and turns to face us. I actually think she's looking at her reflection. My wife has not been exposed to many men and I'm probably a bit particular about who gets to see her but DJ is cool and Sharon is small breasted which seems to lead to alot of nipslips, I mean ALOT, so I kinda owe him. My heart is pounding in my chest when she reaches down, grabs the bottom of her shirt and whips it off. I nudge DJ and say " here they come man". She reaches behind her, unclasps the bra and drops it to the floor. My beautiful brunette wife is standing there looking amazing, perfect nipples staring back at us. She then has to cutely wiggle her pants and panties off. Now she's standing there naked and gorgeous when Dj pats me on the back and states "you sir, are a lucky man".

It dawns on me at this point that they are all probably in a compromising position. I look at Dj and say " ok now I think we barge in" to which he agrees instantly. As I reach for the door knob I'm thinking " please be unlocked, please please please be unlocked." The smile on my face when it turns in my hands is ear to ear. We both go crashing in and are stopped in our tracks. Sharon is standing three feet in front of me stark ass naked. We are staring at each other just blinking. Rain glistening off her perfect body, when she finally squeals and covers herself. I am dumbfounded and staring, it's hard to get this girl into a bikini sometimes, that's how shy she is. Im absolutely flabbergasted at her body when the strangest thing happens. Sharon, being drunk, drops her hands, exposing everything again, walks towards me in all her glory, reaching for the door and says " No, you need to close the door, your supposed to stay out...." she abruptly stops, and stands still with a confused look on her face, still fully exposed. I stifle a laugh, realizing shes forgotten she's naked. She's just standing there trying to get the words out, utterly confused. I smile at her and point at her naked chest. She looks down, screams and bolts for the stairs. Jen and my wife follow screaming and laughing as DJ and I lay chase. The vision of three beautiful asses bouncing up and down as they run up the stairs will live in my mind forever.

The chase ends with all 5 of us crammed in the shower laughing so hard we are trying not to pee ourselves. It's at this point the girls sober up enough to push us out of the bathroom and sadly, locked the door. Dj and I head back downstairs for a drink and relive the events of the night. The sex my wife and I had later that night was epic to say the least and anyone using the bathroom that night would have been greeted to the view of my wife riding me quite vigorously on the bedroom floor as I insisted the door remain open.

Hope you enjoyed this story
Old 04-20-2017, 05:57 AM

Thanked 1,982 Times in 139 Posts
Default First partner's exhibitionism in front of my pal

When my first partner and I got together in our late teens, we’d take any opportunity to be alone with each other. Once at my friend’s house, we made out in a bedroom during his parents’ absence. I suppose my friend must have been with his own girlfriend but I can’t recall the full facts.

After clearing up, I got dressed. However, she seemed reluctant to put her clothes back on and hung out in the nude. I didn’t know why she stayed naked and can only speculate she enjoyed the sense of freedom. Maybe it was a novelty for her to be naked as her family wouldn’t tolerate it at home. I remember she stood facing towards the door and leaned against a set of bunk beds.

Predictably, my pal appeared in the doorway to ask us something. She made no attempt to cover herself as we talked. I couldn’t tell if she considered it cool to be nonchalant about being caught naked by a guy or if she just enjoyed displaying herself to him.

It seems likely she engineered the situation knowing my friend would come looking for us. Maybe she thought I’d get off on it and I should have been flattered she’d do that for me. It might have even been her way teasing me or my friend to see how we reacted. Possibly she just felt like doing something outrageously sexy in the afterglow of what we'd been doing. It could have even been her way of thanking him for the use of his bedroom. When he’d gone, I was anxious to be cool myself and didn’t ask her what had been on her mind.

The next time we met, my friend asked why the hell she was naked when I was dressed. He’d had a good look because he said he’d seen her vulva (probably not the word he used) in graphic detail. She was a slim girl and I guess he’d only had fuller figured women with less prominent genitals. I thought he meant this was an abnormality. I wasn’t bothered he’d checked her out just pissed at his disparaging comments.

Over the years that followed, I found she was relaxed about nudity in front of friends. She loved to sunbathe in the nude – if the sun went behind a big cloud she’d ask for sex because she believed it made the sun come back out. It didn’t always work but I enjoyed trying. She even decorated naked because paint came off skin easier than it came off clothes. With the benefit of hindsight, I feel privileged to have known such a woman. I should have celebrated her lack of inhibition more while she was still around.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 04-20-2017 at 06:05 AM.
Old 07-22-2017, 11:29 AM

Thanked 1,351 Times in 48 Posts
Default Wow

Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyfl View Post
Yep. I originally found out I like showing pictures of my wife (then girlfriend) to close friends when my friend who used to live with me found a folder on my network drive called private. He IM'd me in the middle of the night from his room asking what was in it. I told him it was pictures of my girlfriend. He replied "damnit I can't guess the password lol"... and so I replied with it. It contained mainly pictures of her boobs but 1 full frontal of her layingin seductively on the bed. His comments after were very complimentary, not surprising though as she's got an amazing figure. So over time I added more, including some videos of her stripping. He loved it.

Eventually he moved out and I craved that feeling again, so I turned to amother close friend whof I often drink with after work. We went back to his place once,very drunk, and he was showing me his new TV. He demonstrated streaming to it from his phone. I then had a go, played a video of my dog doing something silly and then said "want to see ****** do a striptease?" To which he replied "fuck yeah"....so I showed him this great video of her dancing and seductively stripping right down to nothing. He had a very visible boner through his jeans. So now, every few months we get drunk and I show him a new video of her. I've even sent him stuff to his phone directly now. He has a photo on his phone of her pussy. He was an usher at our wedding recently!

One last story. Another close friend of mine and I were in a hotel room recently, really drunk after a night away with all the guys - it was the last weekend of freedom for a guy getting married soon - and this friend was complimenting how hot my wife is. So I said I am happy to show him a video of her naked. He said yes and I tried to show him but he was far too drunk to even focus on the screen. I reminded him about it the next day on the flight home and he was pissed off that he doesn't remember it. A couple of times now when we've been out he's asked about it again and has said "one day I'll get to see this!" - little does he know that I think I'm looking forward to that day just as much!

I've never shown anone I don't know before but fuck it, to help you imagine what they saw, here's a recent pic my wife sent me while I was away on business....
The Following User Says Thank You to billybob1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 07:03 PM

Thanked 2,056 Times in 46 Posts
Default College friend in town - Planning

A story from this past weekend. My husband Frank had one of his college buddies stay with us on Friday and Saturday, he was in town for a conference, and Frank offered him our spare room since we live about 20 minutes from the conference center. Frank and I didn’t meet until our late 30’s so I don’t know any of his college friends, and have only met a couple of them since we’ve been together. So I didn’t know what to expect other than from looking him up on Facebook, and the fact that Frank had said that he was really outgoing, although compared to Frank that doesn’t mean much. His name is Alan, he’s married but has no kids.

When I got home from work on Friday, I quickly shed my skirt and blouse and bra and heels and put on my softest pajama bottoms and a tank top. This was my go to outfit for laying around the house, and I initially just put it on out of habit. I went downstairs, poured a glass of wine, and flipped on the TV. After a few minutes I decided to check out the fridge and see what to make for dinner. I’m not sure why, but the instant I opened the fridge I suddenly remembered that Alan was staying with us that night. My next thought was that I wasn’t dressed for company and that I should go change or at least put a bra back on. It wasn’t so much that I felt indecently dressed, but more that I should make a good impression for Frank’s friend.

I will later lie about all of this to Frank, as you will hear in a few minutes, but I actually went upstairs and laid out a couple different casual outfits that I could wear. And as I did, I started thinking about how if I wore that skirt I could accidentally flash my panties, or how that shirt had buttons that pulled apart when I tucked it in right. The other ladies on this forum will back me up on this, we know which clothes show which body parts, and we think about it most of the time. I was getting turned on thinking about accidentally showing off a bit.

I debated on my outfit for quite a while, the fact that I was getting turned on was not helping me decide what to wear. I went into the bathroom to touch up my makeup, and when I looked in the mirror I discovered that the tank top I was wearing was very different depending on the light. In the bright lights of the bathroom you could easily see the darker color of my nipples, but in the bedroom you could see nip bumps, but couldn’t make out the actual nipple.

I went downstairs with a hand mirror and started turning lights on and off to see how transparent it made my shirt. I was pleasantly surprised to find that depending where I was standing, and which lights were on, I could totally control how much of my boobs were on display. And by the window with the afternoon sun streaming in, if I turned sideways you could see through the shirt completely and see a perfect silhouette of my tits. I went into the basement and did the same thing. Because of the low ceiling and recessed lights, it all came down to where I was standing. Directly under a light, nipples clear as day. A few steps to either side, you could tell I was braless, but I would have been comfortable in front of my brother or father dressed like that.

I wondered briefly how I had never noticed this before, and my only thought is that I usually wear that tank top with a sports bra when I run, and I don’t give it a second thought if Frank and I are just hanging out binge-watching Netflix. Whatever, now I knew and I had my decision about what to wear that evening, I was staying as is.

I started thinking about Frank’s reaction, and I was pretty sure he would pull me aside and ask me to put on something more conservative in front of Alan, so I worked out a plan. Yes, I actually thought all this through, and yes it worked perfectly.

I left a skirt and blouse and bra lying on the bed, as if I was planning to put them on and then went downstairs and sat at the kitchen counter drinking my wine. I was going to let myself get “caught” pulling stuff out of the fridge for dinner. I would pre-empt any Frank comments by acknowledging that I was not dressed for company, and then charmingly begging them “is it ok if I stay comfortable tonight, I’ve had a long week.” When Frank went upstairs to change, he would see that I had an outfit all laid out, and wouldn’t think that I planned the whole thing. That was my plan.

As I drank my second glass of wine, Frank texted that they were getting close, and I told him to pick up more wine, which was one of the ways I signal that we should have sex that night. He said he would definitely get some wine, in a way that I recognized as “yes let’s have sex tonight” - I think most married couples have codes like this.

So the stage was set, I have my plan, and my plausible deniability if it doesn’t work. I have two glasses of wine in me and I’m ready to go.

To be continued...
Old 10-09-2017, 09:21 PM

Thanked 25,711 Times in 2,732 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Read... OPEN-Sharing your wife--- thread... that should answer that question..
Try it
Old 10-09-2017, 09:31 PM

Default Viewing

Yeah the guys who gang banged her. Does that count ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ohioredlover For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 11:51 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

My ex had a tumblr for a minute where she posted pictures of herself, and some other sexual thoughts. A friend of hers had a tumblr where he reposted pictures of hot girls he found, and she started following it. She wanted some ideas of what to post, I think. Anyways, he followed her back, but didn't know it was my ex. So he has absolutely seen her naked, but has no idea.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 01:07 PM

Thanked 2,223 Times in 161 Posts
Default Flatmate

When I was dating the tall (5'9") brunette, the ex model, she was getting changed in my room when the flatmate came out of his room and caught her with her panties half way up her long legs.

She told me about this after he went out shortly after. We had been great mates for a very long time so I did not really care. A couple of his girl friends had wondered around the flat in tee shirts and no bra flashing panty - so I was not too annoyed.

She had long legs and great pussy flaps, if he had the chance he would have seen them.

Not to mention she was in a nude magazine and while I don't think the flat mate had ever seen the mag, I do know of a couple of guys in the gym (where she worked) had.

On another occasion, I went to a family get together with her and her two sisters, both stonking hot,( but she was the pick of the bunch).

One of them had a young daughter that they had bought a trampoline for.

Cutting a long story short, the other sister went to track down hubby only to find him watching (GF) playing on the trampoline, with the niece, with a very tasty view up her skirt.

Wife was not impressed - but he would have jerked off to that view - I would have.

I took one of the sisters water skiing on week end and got a nice upskirt of her skin coloured panties and luscious thighs, I re-lived that view on more than one occasion with my hand on my d**k.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 08:00 PM

Thanked 2,056 Times in 46 Posts
Default Friday night with Alan and Frank

Background: Frank and Alan are on their way home, and I’ve been plotting a way to do a little harmless teasing and flashing. I’m braless, wearing a thin tank top that can be very transparent in the right light, and I want them to think they caught me by surprise which is why I’m dressed the way I am. The full background is a few posts back.

In a moment of inspiration, I pulled out a bunch of random ingredients from the fridge and made a mess on the counter and floor, that looked like I was rearranging the refrigerator. I figured this would sell the “I wasn’t expecting you yet” vibe, and would give me a lot to do in the kitchen, as well as giving me an excuse for sitting on the floor where they would have an even greater appreciation for my tank top, cause if I lean forward a little you can see all the way to the floor, and my smallish boobs are completely visible. That I did remember about this particular tank top.

I heard the car in the driveway and then Frank opening the front door. I squealed and said “oh shit” loud enough to be heard. Frank asked if everything was ok, and I said yes, but I made a mess. When they came into the kitchen, they both stopped dead in their tracks, and then Alan burst out laughing and Frank and I did too.

I jumped up and introduced myself to Alan and then gave Frank a hello kiss. Before anyone I asked, I explained that I had been looking for corn on the cob which I was sure was in the fridge, and the whole thing just got away from at some point in the search. Frank reminded me that we had eaten the corn last Sunday, and I pretended to remember that.

Alan was indeed outgoing and we were making jokes and all laughing right from the start. I could see that he had noticed I was braless, and while he made sure not to be obvious, his eyes were flicking down to my chest every time he thought I wasn’t looking. While Frank was hanging up their coats I squatted down to gather a few things off the floor and gave Alan a really good look down my shirt while making it seem like I was just flustered trying to clean up my house.

When I stood up, Alan had a big smile on his face, which I suspected had something to do with the down-shirt show I had just put on, and I told him it was great to meet him finally and asked him what he wanted to drink. Frank came back and they both opened beers while I poured another glass of wine. They boys stood around talking as I continued putting things back in the fridge. After a couple minutes Alan started helping me, but I noticed he only picked up things from the floor, and only did it when I was bent over. I was now sure that he was seeing exactly what I was intending to show, and the funny part was, Frank hadn’t noticed and from what I could tell, he hadn’t even gotten a glimpse of my boobs because he was never positioned right when I bent over.

That wasn’t an accident, I wanted to avoid a discussion about how I should put on different clothes since we had company. Once we were down to the last couple items, Frank said he would show Alan the guest room so he could put his suitcase away, and they could both get out of their suits and ties. When they came back down, I was sitting on the couch flipping channels. They were both dressed casually, shorts and golf shirts, but not quite as casual as I was.

Right on schedule Frank suggested that I put on something a little nicer since we had company, and I begged them both to let me stay comfortable unless we were going out tonight. Frank arched his eyebrows at me, but Alan jumped in and said that he would feel terrible if I was doing something just for him. He insisted that he was a guest, and just happy to be here, and that I should wear whatever makes me most comfortable.

It sounds crazy, but this was almost the exact conversation I had imagined an hour ago when I was putting my plan together for the evening. Both what Frank would say, and what Alan would say, and it helped that Alan now had a reason to want me to stay dressed as I was.

I won’t go through everything that happened the rest of the night, but over the course of five hours I managed to give Alan a number of great views both down my shirt when I would bring him a refill, and by standing directly under the lights that made my shirt most transparent. I managed to keep Frank in the dark (so to speak) until he had a few drinks in him, at which point I gave him a nice peek.

He not only noticed, but quickly made an excuse that he wanted to find something in the garage and asked for my help. When we got to the garage he mentioned that he had just gotten a really good look at “the girls” which is what I call my boobs, and he wanted me to be careful around Alan. I thanked him, and told him I would be careful around Alan, and then I gave him a big smile and said, “it wasn’t an accident you know.”

“What wasn’t an accident?”

“I intentionally bent over to show you my tits because I’m really horny and want to have sex tonight,” I replied.

He gave me a big kiss and he said he was definitely up for that. And now with a new thought planted in his head, we went back into the house and rejoined Alan. Telling Frank that I had intentionally flashed him had not been part of my plan, but it ended up being perfect.

I now had two different guys that were both thinking about my boobs, and that I could innocently flash whenever the opportunity arose, and I was dressed perfectly for flashing my tits. I did briefly consider putting a skirt on so I could add some panty flashes, but after the performance I had put on about wanting to be dressed comfortably, I didn’t think I could pull off a switch without raising suspicion. I just had to not be blatant, and not let Frank realize that he wasn’t the only one getting a show.

It was actually easier than it sounds. One of the good lighting locations was behind the couch under some track lights. With Frank sitting on the couch, I could stand there and talk with both of them in a place where my nipples were very visible to Alan but I was behind Frank. And I could take a step back and the view would change significantly, so I did this all night. There were a couple good lighting positions and I used them all.

On the flip side, whenever Alan went to the bathroom, I actually pulled up my shirt and flashed Frank, and did it a couple other times when Alan had his back to me. When Alan called his wife to check in, I sat on Frank’s lap and kissed him deeply and even pulled his hands up to my chest to encourage fondling. So Frank was totally enjoying my little game, while Alan was getting a different set of flashes that were all “innocent”, and that Frank wasn’t aware of.

My next phase (if I could pull it off) was to create a situation where I flashed Frank, and I got “caught” by Alan. I didn’t know how to do it exactly, but I figured if I kept drinking and flashing it would happen sooner or later. I also tried to imagine how I could get caught by Frank flashing Alan, but that seemed riskier.

I think I have mentioned before that being forced to be a topless waitress is one of my biggest fantasies, and I have managed to do it a couple times. I didn’t know if I could make it happen during Alan’s visit, but just the thought made me very turned on. I just mention that to give you a sense of my thinking. I wasn’t imagining a threesome, but I was trying to get myself to be a forced topless waitress or something along those lines.

I kept looking for good opportunities to get caught flashing, but since I didn’t want to be obvious, I was never able to make it happen. The closest I came was towards the end of the night, I suggested we all play pool and went down into the basement. This game me a lot of flashing options between bending over to line up shots, or standing directly under the low ceiling lights which made my shirt see-through. I did both of those quite a few times, and on one of the times I was leaning over the pool table, I saw Frank catch Alan looking straight down my top. When I next looked over at a Frank he motioned with his eyes towards the stairs.

I said I needed a refill and headed upstairs and Frank said he would grab beers for the guys and followed me up. In the kitchen, Frank looked back to make sure Alan hadn’t followed us up the stairs and then whispered to me.

“You just gave Alan a great look at the girls!” he said.

I told him I didn’t think so, but I was pretty drunk and I guess it’s possible. He assured me that Alan got a good look when I hit my last shot, and I just shrugged.

“They’re just boobs, and unless he was offended I don’t really care,” I replied.

“Okay, I just told you, because I didn’t want you to be embarrassed,” Frank said.

“Are you sure he could see them, I’ve been careful to only flash you tonight,” I said semi-honestly.

“Maybe just that one time, but I’m positive he saw them on that last shot.”

“Oh well, if he’s seen them, he’s seen them,” I said and headed back downstairs. “You still want to have sex later right?” I whispered as we walked down the stairs.

In response Frank grabbed my butt and gave it a good squeeze. I wiggled it back at him.

When we resumed playing, I got the feeling that Alan knew he had been caught looking, and assumed that was why Frank and I went upstairs together. He was still his friendly self, but I could tell that something was different. The biggest “tell” was that for the last hour playing pool, anytime I was bent over or under a bright light, Alan was always facing the right direction, or standing near me. It was all very casual, and everyone was walking around the table, but he was almost always in the right spot to see me.

Now, he was doing the same thing in reverse, always positioning himself to not have line of sight down my shirt. The conversation and gameplay was just as casual as previously, but it was clear to me he didn’t want us to think he was a pervert and was keeping himself in places where he wouldn’t even accidentally get a look.

During the past few hours I had gone back and forth in my mind over the question of whether Alan thought my show was completely innocent and accidental, and he was just extremely lucky, or whether he thought I was doing it on purpose and he was just extremely lucky. The way he was acting convinced me that he thought it was an innocent show.

At this point I was pretty drunk and it was pretty late, and by common agreement we started to wind down the evening. We finished our game, cleaned up and went upstairs. We showed Alan to the guest room and we both gave him big hugs before saying goodnight.

Frank and I were both naked seconds after we shut our bedroom door, and we had a particularly active romp, changing positions, holding each other’s wrists, nothing crazy, just more vigorous than usual. And then in the middle of fucking, Frank said, “did it turn you on that Alan saw your tits?” (When we dirty-talk, it’s always “tits” not boobs or the girls. Frank gets turned on when I say the word “tits”)

“It turned me on that you saw my tits. Did you like that?”

“I loved it, but you didn’t answer my question,” Frank said. “Did it turn you on when Alan saw your tits?”

We were speeding up our fucking at this point, both getting very close to cumming, sometimes the dirty-talking puts us over the top.

“I like it when anyone sees my tits!” I gasped. “I’m glad Alan saw my tits tonight.”

I swear to god I’m not making this up, when I tell you that right as I said that, we both came hard.

This was one of those sessions where it takes like 5 minutes after you cum to fully get your breath back, and we both drifted in and out of sleep laying there. We didn’t talk about it that night, and haven’t in the four days since, but I think a milestone was crossed with me and Frank in that couple sentence discussion while we were fucking. I’m not sure what it means, or how Frank is processing it, but he seems normal.

If he understands that a little teasing, flashing and nudity is not just fun for me, but truly turns me on, then it could be really good for us. He may even help me indulge in my fantasies. But on the other hand, he could be threatened by the idea that another guy seeing my tits made me turned on and think that I would cheat on him, which is totally not correct.

I will keep you posted on developments with Frank.

I also have an even better story to share about what happened the next night when Sue stopped by at midnight, very drunk, and wanted to hang out with us because Jeff had passed out and she still wanted to party.

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018