Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2017, 10:26 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Neice and nephew

Im the baby of my family. My neices and nephews are all right around my age. One of my neices, when she was 20 decided she hated clothing at home. This was extremely comical due to her little brother and she living at home with my sister.

She had started this while her brother was gone for a monthes vacation with his buddies. She was at work when he got home, my sister, myself, and he were bullshitting and catching up. She came in, went to the bathroom and came back out naked and relaxed. He spat his soda across the room and couldnt stop staring. She finally explained which led to him grinning like a loon.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:19 AM

Our family, my mother father and sister, was always, and still are, clothes free at home. The first time I realised that not all families were like ours was when I moved to senior school (a boys only school) and it came time for our first gym lesson. At the end of the lesson the gym teacher said “right, everyone in the showers” whereupon I immediately stripped off and went into the showers only to find I was on my own. My immediate thought was, have I done the right thing but then quickly realised that everyone else felt uncomfortable being nude in front of other people when the teacher pointed out that they should all follow my example and get into the showers.
On this forum, under the heading of `How I first met my Wife` I mentioned that her family were also a clothes free family so when ever we meet up at one anothers houses it is perfectly normal for us all to be naked and always has been, consequently I can't quite understand why people think it's such a big deal to see other family members naked.
Old 03-30-2017, 12:01 PM

Default Taboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by edfog View Post
Our family, my mother father and sister, was always, and still are, clothes free at home. The first time I realised that not all families were like ours was when I moved to senior school (a boys only school) and it came time for our first gym lesson. At the end of the lesson the gym teacher said “right, everyone in the showers” whereupon I immediately stripped off and went into the showers only to find I was on my own. My immediate thought was, have I done the right thing but then quickly realised that everyone else felt uncomfortable being nude in front of other people when the teacher pointed out that they should all follow my example and get into the showers.
On this forum, under the heading of `How I first met my Wife` I mentioned that her family were also a clothes free family so when ever we meet up at one anothers houses it is perfectly normal for us all to be naked and always has been, consequently I can't quite understand why people think it's such a big deal to see other family members naked.
Because of the emphasis american culture puts on clothing. So to see something you're "not supposed to" is always a big deal
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2017, 10:02 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default pool mishap

My dad's side of the family had a get together this weekend at hotel. We booked a conference room that was close to the pool. Fast forwarding to the good part, my wife and I were in the pool. One of my cousins and her husband brought over there twins who are just over a year old to give them to us in the pool. As my wife took one of the kids, the child freaked just a bit when it hit the water. In doing so he grabbed my wife's bikini top down, exposing my wife's boob to my cousin and her husband. It was quick maybe 5 seconds at most but all for of us adults were laughing while she got it put away.

The sexy part of the weekend was due to the fact our kids weren't there due to school obligations. This meant my wife and I were free to head to our hotel room for some alone time throughout the weekend. There is just something fun about sitting around talking with family knowing you just had your dick in your wife's mouth or pussy, or she just had an orgasm a few minutes ago, coming as you fingered her.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:32 PM

Default Love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
There is just something fun about sitting around talking with family knowing you just had your dick in your wife's mouth or pussy, or she just had an orgasm a few minutes ago, coming as you fingered her.
Absolutely love this
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2017, 01:50 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
There is just something fun about sitting around talking with family knowing you just had your dick in your wife's mouth or pussy, or she just had an orgasm a few minutes ago, coming as you fingered her.
Not a family story, but it is relevant. We were staying in a hotel room with a bunch of friends. We had the room to ourselves for a second and I got a quick blow job. A few minutes later, everyone is back in the room. My girlfriend frowns and asks "Why do I have a salty taste in my mouth?" I gave her a look, and she realized why and got a little embarrassed. I don't think anyone else noticed, though.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 12:01 PM

Thanked 16,199 Times in 1,124 Posts

This happened almost two weeks ago now, but I finally have time to make some posts today...

I came home from work, and my wife said, "my brother is coming over to watch the basketball tournament with the kids." (High school, local basketball, not the march madness stuff.)

I simply said, "Interesting."

My wife said, "Interesting what?" I said, "He is coming over to see your naked bits again." She said, "I don't think so. He's coming over to watch the game." I said, "Are you really that clueless, or just being coy? This will be the second time in a month that you are seeing your brother. That is super odd, don't you think?" She said, "Maybe he had so much fun last time that he wants to be around more." I said, "Exactly!!!" She said, "Oh shut up, I mean to see his nephews. I am sure he doesn't care about me." I left it at that.

During the time leading up to him coming over, I kept asking her what pajamas she was going to wear. She said she wasn't going to wear any pajamas tonight, just regular clothes.

Anyway, he shows up, he watches a game with the kids, but there was still another game. My wife was in her street clothes. I am pretty sure her brother was disappointed. He helped her put the kids to bed anyway while I clean up the house a bit.

After the kids were in bed, the second game started. My wife was still in her street clothes. Her brother was still visibly disappointed. I think she could tell he was about to leave, because she stood up and went up stairs without saying anything.

Her brother said, "I think I am going to get going." I said, "Why now? She went up to put pajamas on." He said, "How do you know that?" I said, "Just sit tight a minute." He didn't leave.

My wife came down in boring pajama pants with underwear lines showing, but with the same top as the last time he was there, but this time she had a bra on. It was black and showing more than it was covered. The disappointed look on her brother's face was not ambiguous at all, and it was hard not to giggle.

She sat down next to me, her brother staring at her bra, and I said, "Why are you wearing a bra? That's strange." She said, "I don't want to make my brother uncomfortable, that's all," and she was staring at the TV while she said this.

Her brother said, "I won't be uncomfortable. It's fine."

She said, "Okay." *And while staring at the TV the entire time*, she took off her shirt, sat there in her bra for a few seconds, took off her bra, sat there topless and exposed for a few seconds, then put her shirt back on. Never once she she look away from the TV.

Her brother went nuts of course. He stared at her the whole time, and I looked at where her eyes were, where his eyes were, and her boobs, back and forth. He obviously saw her totally topless without any obstruction at all from where he was sitting.

Her breasts were totally covered, but her nipples poked through a lot. She was careful to make sure that he couldn't see anything again, and there was no chance he got any peeks or anything once the bra was removed. It goes without saying that she was very intentional with everything she did.

After about only 5 minutes of sitting there, she gave me a kiss and said she was going to bed. She waved "bye" to her brother on her way up stairs, making sure he got no peeks down her top or anything, other than her boobs swaying, but covered.

A few minutes later, he said he was going to leave, too, since he didn't care about the teams playing. I really wanted to say, "Or is it because the show you came for is over?" but I resisted, barely.

After he left, I went upstairs and my wife was reading, totally naked under the covers. She asked me if I thought he looked at her when she took off her bra and I said of course I did. She said, "Okay, you are right, he came over to see my boobs. But if that is what it takes to get him over here to see his nephews more than twice a year, then I don't have a problem with that."

We didn't have sex, but I gave her a full body massage, then fingered her until she came. Then we went to sleep.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:19 PM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts
Default Very hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
This happened almost two weeks ago now, but I finally have time to make some posts today...

I came home from work, and my wife said, "my brother is coming over to watch the basketball tournament with the kids." (High school, local basketball, not the march madness stuff.)

I simply said, "Interesting."

My wife said, "Interesting what?" I said, "He is coming over to see your naked bits again." She said, "I don't think so. He's coming over to watch the game." I said, "Are you really that clueless, or just being coy? This will be the second time in a month that you are seeing your brother. That is super odd, don't you think?" She said, "Maybe he had so much fun last time that he wants to be around more." I said, "Exactly!!!" She said, "Oh shut up, I mean to see his nephews. I am sure he doesn't care about me." I left it at that.

During the time leading up to him coming over, I kept asking her what pajamas she was going to wear. She said she wasn't going to wear any pajamas tonight, just regular clothes.

Anyway, he shows up, he watches a game with the kids, but there was still another game. My wife was in her street clothes. I am pretty sure her brother was disappointed. He helped her put the kids to bed anyway while I clean up the house a bit.

After the kids were in bed, the second game started. My wife was still in her street clothes. Her brother was still visibly disappointed. I think she could tell he was about to leave, because she stood up and went up stairs without saying anything.

Her brother said, "I think I am going to get going." I said, "Why now? She went up to put pajamas on." He said, "How do you know that?" I said, "Just sit tight a minute." He didn't leave.

My wife came down in boring pajama pants with underwear lines showing, but with the same top as the last time he was there, but this time she had a bra on. It was black and showing more than it was covered. The disappointed look on her brother's face was not ambiguous at all, and it was hard not to giggle.

She sat down next to me, her brother staring at her bra, and I said, "Why are you wearing a bra? That's strange." She said, "I don't want to make my brother uncomfortable, that's all," and she was staring at the TV while she said this.

Her brother said, "I won't be uncomfortable. It's fine."

She said, "Okay." *And while staring at the TV the entire time*, she took off her shirt, sat there in her bra for a few seconds, took off her bra, sat there topless and exposed for a few seconds, then put her shirt back on. Never once she she look away from the TV.

Her brother went nuts of course. He stared at her the whole time, and I looked at where her eyes were, where his eyes were, and her boobs, back and forth. He obviously saw her totally topless without any obstruction at all from where he was sitting.

Her breasts were totally covered, but her nipples poked through a lot. She was careful to make sure that he couldn't see anything again, and there was no chance he got any peeks or anything once the bra was removed. It goes without saying that she was very intentional with everything she did.

After about only 5 minutes of sitting there, she gave me a kiss and said she was going to bed. She waved "bye" to her brother on her way up stairs, making sure he got no peeks down her top or anything, other than her boobs swaying, but covered.

A few minutes later, he said he was going to leave, too, since he didn't care about the teams playing. I really wanted to say, "Or is it because the show you came for is over?" but I resisted, barely.

After he left, I went upstairs and my wife was reading, totally naked under the covers. She asked me if I thought he looked at her when she took off her bra and I said of course I did. She said, "Okay, you are right, he came over to see my boobs. But if that is what it takes to get him over here to see his nephews more than twice a year, then I don't have a problem with that."

We didn't have sex, but I gave her a full body massage, then fingered her until she came. Then we went to sleep.
Do you think it's time to buy her a new set of pj''s? Maybe a size larger then she normal wears and some loose shorts so she could sit cross legged and give him a view of her pussy? Omg that would be so hot
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 01:45 PM

Thanked 16,199 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnt1968 View Post
...she could sit cross legged and give him a view of her pussy? Omg that would be so hot
That's already happened (if you haven't read my previous post(s) in this very thread)!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 01:49 PM

Default Lucky man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
That's already happened (if you haven't read my previous post(s) in this very thread)!
Gnome is one of the most fortunate on the boards. His stories are incredible and a turn in while keeping some innocence
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s