photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-27-2017, 03:13 PM

Default Sneaking pictures of hot chicks in public

I've never actually done this, but was very much tempted to do this today. I was at a McDonald's today and had my Smartphone out and was browsing through some news stories. A hot woman in her late 30s or early 40s ends up sitting down at the table across from me to eat her food (so I was already facing her, and already had my phone out as well). This chick had on a shirt with a plunging neck-line and quite a bit of cleavage showing.

All I would have had to do was click the camera icon on the phone and then take the picture. I didn't end up doing it (chickened out). And it's not like she was naked or anything. I think I was just attracted to the thrill of taking a picture of a hot chick without her knowing and then being able to look at it whenever I wanted.

Anyone ever do anything like this? Am I opening a can of worms by considering this sort of stuff?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LemonLime11 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2017, 09:04 AM

Thanked 84,596 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonLime11 View Post
I've never actually done this, but was very much tempted to do this today. I was at a McDonald's today and had my Smartphone out and was browsing through some news stories. A hot woman in her late 30s or early 40s ends up sitting down at the table across from me to eat her food (so I was already facing her, and already had my phone out as well). This chick had on a shirt with a plunging neck-line and quite a bit of cleavage showing.

All I would have had to do was click the camera icon on the phone and then take the picture. I didn't end up doing it (chickened out). And it's not like she was naked or anything. I think I was just attracted to the thrill of taking a picture of a hot chick without her knowing and then being able to look at it whenever I wanted.

Anyone ever do anything like this? Am I opening a can of worms by considering this sort of stuff?
Would she hear a click or see a flash? If so, you could make a video - no flash - no sound - advice my son gave me!
Old 03-31-2017, 07:52 PM

Thanked 4,135 Times in 417 Posts

My 2 cents: Definitely better off not going down that road.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2017, 10:43 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

With an iphone you can turn off the flash and turn off the volume.

I once had a thread here about catching other guys taking pictures of women. These days it’s probably pretty common, but I don’t know every law about taking unauthorized pictures, and remember that at public places like McDonalds there’s a good chance of a security camera catching you.

A kid that worked at the local public pool told me that someone once reported a man taking pictures of the girls in bathing suits outside on the pool grounds, and they called the cops on him. He was being creepy, but I wouldn’t have thought what he was doing was illegal. Apparently it was.

I’ve generally found that if I take/obtain a picture of an attractive woman that I don’t know that pretty quickly it will be something that I lose interest in and not worth the hassle or worry of hiding it. If it’s someone I know it’s a different story.

But if it's something irresistible and extraordinary, then it should be posted here
Old 04-01-2017, 08:21 AM

It isn't always the easiest thing to do. Your screen shows what you are doing. Anyone behind or beside you can see. Then like mentioned, if you forgot to turn off sound or flash you are caught. I've stood behind a women in lines, elevators, etc. Angles aren't always to your favor. Be very careful.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:01 PM

Thanked 6,284 Times in 826 Posts

I posted this years ago. There's always someone that wants to be the hero.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=16752
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dro For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021