photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2018, 09:59 AM

Is there ANYTHING better than watching a beautiful woman masturbate? Especially when she's the love of your life.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Emperor Wang For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2018, 02:08 PM

Thanked 2,223 Times in 161 Posts
Default First time

Reminds me of the first time I can remember masturbating together.

Her name was Joanne, 5'5" with a tight body any perky tit's.

Before we had full sex, she had teased a little and let me stroke my self a couple of times while we were naked, but stopped me from continuing, promising she would be ready soon.

Sure enough, after about a dozen dates we were fucking, missionary mainly as we got to know each other, she did like to suck me first though. She would sometimes rub her pussy just before I would enter her, this I liked.

We were in our second or third 69, I was underneath, I was licking this trim tight pussy while my cock was deep in her throat. I was keen to see if she would rub herself for me, so I grabbed her hand and led it to her pussy, she eagerly inserted two fingers deep inside herself and started masturbating herself just inches from my eyes.

I could hear her pussy squelching as she got wetter, she arched her back as she increased her pace, my cock no longer getting any attention, I reached down and started stroking myself.

I heard her go "hhmmmm - that's hot", she was rubbing her clit and inserting her fingers into her pussy, I was still just inches from all this. I could not wait any longer and pumped my load over my hand and stomach.

She came shortly after, I licked her cum from her pussy and was the start of a regular position.

From time to time I would "command" her to masturbate for me. She liked having a strong man and would comply, laying on the bed fingering herself and watching me stroke my cock. I would kneel beside her and cum on her tits, pussy, stomach or legs. She was a great lay.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:55 AM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

Because the wife is somewhat a sub, she much prefers for me to watch her. On occasion she wants to watch but usually once she starts on her pussy the only thing she wants is to be watched pleasuring herself. Luckily I enjoy it immensely and also enjoy getting her to masturbate outdoors, in public and at windows or on balconies. She used to masturbate online but we haven’t done that for many a year due to privacy concerns.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2020, 12:06 PM

Does it count if you use a mirror?
LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to likemslick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2020, 04:02 PM

Thanked 6,693 Times in 273 Posts
Default Watching

My wife still gets embarrassed when she masturbates in front of anyone other than me.

She has on several occasions been so wrapped up in the occasion that she has openly taken action in her own hands so to speak. ( fingers might be a better word in this situation)

With a few male friends of ours she, plied with several drinks, during a naked photo session, she has taken it upon herself to relieve some pent-up stresses in front of all of us.

Likewise while spending a naked day (or two, or three) with a male friend, has served as entertainment to several of his friends. (some who we knew and others who were strangers)

One often requested act is for her to openly masturbate for the gathering of men. This she finds extremely embarrassing, but none the less still preforms and when she returns home to me reports how exciting it was to be so openly exposed.

Here's some of the photos that other men have taken and given to me.
Attached Thumbnails
299b.jpg   277b.jpg  

294.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s