Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2023, 03:34 PM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default Our Story

I have posted this story in another thread. But, what the hell, I turn 70 next month, so I am allowed to repeat my stories.

In December 1990, my wife was due to give birth by C-section the first week of January. We asked her OB-GYN if the surgery could be scheduled the last week of December for tax purposes and the she agreed. The thing was, it was a Seventh Day Adventist hospital and they didn't allow voluntary surgical procedures in the regular operating rooms on Saturdays. So my wife was assigned to a basement operating theater that had full length windows from waist level to the ceiling in the hallways on the two sides that were on the hallways. So, anyone walking down the hallway had a clear view of the operating table that was about 10-12 feet away from the window.

My wife was placed on the table and her gown was removed so the she was completely naked. There were no surgical d****s placed on the rest of her body. I was with her, to hold her hand, and I was focused on the surgical procedure that she was undergoing, so I did not get to see if their were any hallway onlookers that would have seen every part of my wife's body. Inside the room there were about a half dozen medical workers of both sexes.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2023, 03:42 PM

Default Hot tub in the birthing room

Does anyone know what the protocol is for using the hot tub in the birthing room - is the wife usually naked or do they have a swim suit on? This hot tub is used hours before the actually birth, to relax the mother while waiting to be ready (fully dilated).

In general, can I assume she's going to be pretty much naked in the birthing room? Or just bottomless as it doesn't seem necessary to expose the boobs? If it makes a difference, this would have been back in the 90s.

Thank you for your insight!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2023, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wownice View Post
Does anyone know what the protocol is for using the hot tub in the birthing room - is the wife usually naked or do they have a swim suit on? This hot tub is used hours before the actually birth, to relax the mother while waiting to be ready (fully dilated).

In general, can I assume she's going to be pretty much naked in the birthing room? Or just bottomless as it doesn't seem necessary to expose the boobs? If it makes a difference, this would have been back in the 90s.

Thank you for your insight!
Usually naked.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tisi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2023, 01:35 AM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 147 Posts

I agree, naked for most.
It really is what your comfort level is. I have seen just a bra sometimes but for the most part and by that point in the labour they just strip off and go naked. Towels and very open gowns or rides till after the birth. For easy access to assess progress.
I’ve seen partners in shorts join her In The tub…
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2023, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouscouple2469 View Post
I agree, naked for most.
It really is what your comfort level is. I have seen just a bra sometimes but for the most part and by that point in the labour they just strip off and go naked. Towels and very open gowns or rides till after the birth. For easy access to assess progress.
I’ve seen partners in shorts join her In The tub…
Thanks for the feedback. That's pretty hot with all these medical people, males and females, coming in and out of the birthing room preparing, while the mother is stripped, sitting in the hot tub, having absolutely no problem with anyone who's in the room to see her completely naked. And she's the only one naked. I can't think of any other scenario that this would be the case.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2023, 04:03 PM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 147 Posts

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback. That's pretty hot with all these medical people, males and females, coming in and out of the birthing room preparing, while the mother is stripped, sitting in the hot tub, having absolutely no problem with anyone who's in the room to see her completely naked. And she's the only one naked. I can't think of any other scenario that this would be the case.
More of a comforting warm bath than a hot tub party. Lol
It is hot to see her naked or even better others wives naked in the tubs but as said the moment is outweighed by the fact that your wife is giving birth and that is a rush you can only experience to know.
People getting naked or walking around with loose or open robes is secondary to that really.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2023, 11:00 AM

Default Naked in labour

I had long labour i was 44 hours in hospital and contractions had already start at home. They starts during night and i was naked at home until we leave for hospital, my mum and dad was staying with us so they both sees me naked and with contractions. For drive to hospital i just put on a lacy nighty and was in sandals. It was winter but i was so hot felt my body on fire so couldn't put clothes. As soon we in hospital i getting quite few looks from people specially men, i guess they surprise see big boob pregnant chinese girl basicly naked cos my nighty was lacy see-through and didn't cover much as wasn't a maternity one just regular one!

On maternity ward i took nighty off and didn't wear gown so i was naked. To help baby come i was doing lots walking around hospital with hubby, at first just around maternity unit but then i go further, i really didn't care who sees me. Me and hubby had sex three times in hospital before my waters break to try and help speed up birth and also cos i was mega horny. When labour was more active and pains is coming i was masterbating using my fingers and a vibrater and hubby was playing with my boobs licking and rubbing my nipples. This was all on the ward and in our private room later, i was see by male and female staff as well as my mum and dad.

I had all the drugs during labour and really by the time baby out i not aware of much and not care what i looks like. It was quite dangerous for me and baby by the end, it was so close to having emergency ceserean and i so exhausting. Our room was full of staff male and female cos was such difficult labour and i was still naked for quite while after and seems lots doctors or nurses was checking me on various things and doing my stitches.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sexyjessie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2023, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyjessie View Post
I had long labour i was 44 hours in hospital and contractions had already start at home. They starts during night and i was naked at home until we leave for hospital, my mum and dad was staying with us so they both sees me naked and with contractions. i was still naked for quite while after and seems lots doctors or nurses was checking me on various things and doing my stitches.
Congratulations on a successful birth! Your experience sounds very erotic to me (a male) but I'm sure it was anything but given contractions, worries, etc.

I'm curious. Being Chinese, I assume you came from a conservative family? Has your mum or dad ever seen you naked before? I have a good friend who's chinese and I think if her parents saw her naked, she would die of embarrassment.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Very much appreciate hearing it from a female perspective.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2023, 03:55 PM

Thanked 1,040,956 Times in 31,143 Posts
Default Watching my wife before giving Birth was exciting!

The Interesting thing about my wife's Medical Doctor was he ended up being a Great friend of ours, but mostly to me for being a Classy Car guy nut too!
When my wife went into his office for visits, I would be in the outer waiting room! I'm not sure just how many rooms there were and if he had women in all of them? But if the Doctor found out from my wife that I was there, he would come out and sit with me in the waiting room and talking Car stuff as well as handing me a huge Collection of Car magazines too!
I never did think about him and the Nurse being in the room with my wife and what they were doing?
It wasn't till my wife was ready to give birth to our daughter, that I was in the final room at the Hospital with her!
I was sitting just about at the front of the bed so I had a wonderful view that I never seen before or at least for this part!
When my buddy the Doctor came in, the sheet was flipped open and I could see my wife with her legs bent up and Open some! He had her spread a bit more and with his fingers was checking to see just how much larger her lips opened up for the baby to pass thru!
I'm not sure just how many times he came in to check her, but it was exciting to see somebody that I knew was fingering my wife and looking at her exposed pussy!
There were others in the room the helped the Doctor, but I can't remember if they were all women or a guy was there looking in at that view too?
Another thrilling part was having visitors there when she was Breastfeeding and my wife didn't care if they seen it or not! Having family being able to see her larger dark nipples along with our daughter sucking on them made for more exciting times!
Glad so many had great memories of this deal too~
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2023, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Congratulations on a successful birth! Your experience sounds very erotic to me (a male) but I'm sure it was anything but given contractions, worries, etc.

I'm curious. Being Chinese, I assume you came from a conservative family? Has your mum or dad ever seen you naked before? I have a good friend who's chinese and I think if her parents saw her naked, she would die of embarrassment.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Very much appreciate hearing it from a female perspective.
Yes, was not very erotic for me apart I enjoy early on during the labour and seeing everyone shock by sees me naked in the hospital but once real pains come i is really out of it with drugs and so tired there is lots i can't remember. I had 44 hours in labour in hospital but was six at home when contractions start so two days no sleep!

Yes you is right my family very conservative like most chinese family and so i really is a shocking girl. I has been naked in front my family since i young, they has given up try get me dress normal and i guess they just think i got mental problems or something. Lucky they send me study in UK i fits in better here with my clothes and approach to sex.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sexyjessie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s