photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2012, 08:20 PM

It's bikini season again, and the young mothers are definitely out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rjgoggins For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2012, 12:59 AM

Thanked 16,274 Times in 1,135 Posts

Had two today.

My wife had some friends over with their kids. The first mother comes in, puts her baby down in the car seat, kneels down with her legs open while wearing a skirt, completely flashing her underwear. At the exact same time, she was bent over while kneeling down, exposing her too-large bra and nipples, at the same time her underwear was showing. I think she caught my looking, but she gave me that "oh, well, nothing I can do about it now" look.

About a half hour later, my wife's other friend was sitting on the ground with her kid, legs open and also wearing a skirt, flashing her white underwear, too, but she was trying to hold her skirt down and I am sure she thought she wasn't showing a thing.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:00 PM

Default Young mums

I'm still a young guy (22) and haven't had kids yet. I've never really paid much attention to girls/women with kids in the past as they were usually a fair bit older than me, but lately I've started noticing hot women aged 22 - early 30s with young kids when I'm out and about. The thing I don't get (but really, really appreciate) is why a lot of women who have young kids seem to wear bras that are far too big for their boobs. I can only assume it's because their body shape and proportions change a lot during and after pregnancy and they keep the same bras for a while??

Anyway, I was in town today browsing in a gift shop, not expecting to see anything sexy and not even thinking about that kind of thing. As I was looking around, two women came into the shop behind me, one of them pushing a stroller. They had trouble getting it through the door which is why I noticed them initially. They were both late 20's and the one with the stroller (I assume the little kid's mother) was pretty hot. Average height, slim but with slight curves, pretty face and dark hair taken back. I also noticed she was wearing a black, strappy top that was quite low cut. She had small boobs, probably about a B cup but I could see a bra strap under the strap of her top. I went back to browsing the shop, not thinking any more about it. A minute later I was in the back room looking at a huge wall of greeting cards when the two women came in. The one with the stroller came and stood virtually right beside me, but turned at a slight angle towards the wall of cards. I looked down without being too obvious and couldn't believe how badly fitting her clothes were. Her top was low cut and seriously loose fitting giving a great view down it. Plus, her bra cups were far too big, meaning there was a massive gap between her boobs and the bra cups. You could have literally got your hand in the gap twice. Her boobs were probably a B cup, small and kind of 'pointy' is the only way I can describe them. I could clearly see her left boob (pale areola and small nipple clearly on display) and her right boob in profile. I kept looking for as long as I could without being too obvious.

They seemed quite respectable women so I doubt she'd have wanted her boobs on full display in town, so the thing I don't get is why her friend didn't say anything to her. She MUST have noticed, it really was that obvious. To any guy stood beside her or walking next to her, she literally may as well have been topless. Luckily I wore jeans that are a bit baggy today because I left that gift shop with a raging hard on.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:50 AM

Default Young mums

To explain my last post about the young mum in the loose top and baggy bra, this is what I'm talking about. (It's a pic off the internet). Somehow the young mum I saw had a gap about twice this size between her boob and the bra cup, which is why I thought it worthy to talk about on here.
Attached Thumbnails
1_87799615_19_c7woh2mu.jpg  
Old 07-26-2012, 05:49 AM

Thanked 1,954 Times in 188 Posts

hot climate area - used to stand by the deep freezer food area while my wife did the shopping - young ladies in loose summer dresses bending down to reach into the freezer to take out food packs. More boobs on display than you could dream of
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 09:51 PM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,396 Times in 282 Posts

Had a good one today. Kids birthday party in my neighborhood.

The mother in question had small pointed breasts, fine, almost elven features, but a righteously plump and round booty. She had taken up jogging a couple of years ago to shed the weight from pregnancy, and while she thinned everywhere else, her ass became even more round and shapely.

She was wearing a red t shirt and black tights, quick and casual since she lived right down the block. They family had rented an inflatable water slide. She stepped into the landing pool at the bottom, getting fairly wet. I guess at this point she decided "what the hell" and took a ride down the slide herself.

She rose from the water, and ringed out her wet shirt, exposing her bare, flat tummy, and a few glimpses of her black bra.

The real treat, though - those leggings were just painted on. They shrunk and stuck to every contour and crevasse on her lower body. I thanked God I was wearing sunglasses, so I could study every nuance, and I realized - she wasn't wearing any panties!

I had to be wrong, right? Its rare for a woman to wear a bra but no panties, and perhaps she didn't want panty lines to show through her leggings (she is rather vain.) But to go to a party full of your neighbors, in thin leggings, and then voluntarily go down a water slide? Could this woman be oblivious or an exhibitionist?

As much as I was enjoying memorizing the curve and bulge of her runner's ass, she turned around, and confirmed my theory. The leggings had sucked right up into her pussy! She must shave, because it was a perfect cameltoe. No trace of hair, just a pair of pouting lips.

I spent the rest of the party taking mental snapshots of her ass, but she had one more treat for me. Eventually her leggings dried. She bent at the waist to pick up her son, and her tights stretched thin over her ass. Very thin. Thin enough for me to see the tanlines across each fleshy cheek, and the crack of her ass.

Makes me wish I owned one of those IR cameras. I'm sure she would have looked completely bottomless. Regardless, I am going to have to pay more attention to this particular neighbor and how she dresses!
Old 07-28-2012, 11:50 PM

Default Beautiful but also erotic?

Breastfeeding is beautiful to see, but definitely not an erotic act. Yet i got excited the first time I saw one of the ladies in our group of friends give breast feeding. She always has been very prude. Although she had a relationship for several years with one of my best friends, I had her only seen dressed very conservatively.
My girlfriend (now wive) and I shared a chalet in Switzerland with her and my good friend during a ski-vacation. On the first morning I walked into the living room very early thinking everybody was still asleap but found her on the couch with her baby. I sat down in the chair oposite the couch and asked why they were out of bed this early. She said her son kept her awake and that he was probably hungry. As she spoke, she pulled down her shirt and bared one of her breasts. It was bigger than I expected and had a big hard dark nipple. Within a second my view was blocked by her baby but when he had to burp after the feeding, she didn't bother to cover up while padding on his back. I was able to take a good look at her.
The same happened several times that week also in the presence of my wife and I, also while her husband was there. She is back to being a prude again, now her kids are a few years older.

I had seen the wife of one of my other friends dressed sexy while going out and in a bikini while going to the beach, before she became a mother. I had not yet her naked untill she showed the photographs that were made while her daughter was being born. After the birth of her second child, we were prepared to see explicit pictures of her again but this time my friend had it all on tape. It was very special to watch her that exposed on the TV while she was sitting next to me on the couch!
Old 07-29-2012, 04:24 PM

Thanked 16,274 Times in 1,135 Posts

Sounds like my wife; prude around friends before and after nursing, but not while nursing. We even had her nursing on video, exposing a lot, and she has no problem with friends and family watching videos with us and not skipping those sections.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2012, 06:36 PM

Default Changing rooms

A few months ago I went with my wife and son to a swimming pool. There were plenty small changing cabins but there were also two dressing rooms, one for ladies and one for men. Changing yourself and a small child in a small cabin isn't practical so the majority of parents with young children made use of the dressing rooms. My wife took our son into the ladies dressing room and I took one door down, the men dressing room. While I went I could hear my wife make a comment to our son that the dressing room for ladies was very busy. Moments later I was partly undressed and saw a father with a son and a daughter walk in. He indicated the place next to me for his kids to put their stuff down and turned towards the door opening. Apparently the mother was still outside the men's dressing room and I heard him say: "Don't worry, men do not mind." The mother came into the mens dressing room and asked in general "Can I also use this room?" There were a few men present and one replied simultanous with me, "Sure." She was a beautiful young mother with ​​long blond hair and a good figure so I desided to take my time and linger. While her husband and herself each helped one of the children, they also began to undress themselves. I also got myself undressed while she stood only a few feet next to me. She was totally focused on the kids and did not pay any attention to any of the men in the room. I on the other hand, did pay attention to her! She had beautifully shaped breasts with hard nipples and was shaved down there exept for a thin blond landing strip. Helping her kids obviously had more priority than covering herself so I got a good look from pretty close!

When I was ready, I still had to wait for my wife. It turned out the ladies dressing room was so crowded that she had to wait a little. I told her this was probably the reason why one of the moms used the mens dressing room and my wife said "why didn't I think of that?". A few hours later, when we wanted to leave, my wife didn't even tried the ladies dressing room. She came with me and our son into the mens dressing room and acted the same as the other mom did a few hours earlier. I noticed a few men got a good look at her beautiful nude body too.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:19 PM

My friend's wife was quite careless when she was breastfeeding. I wouldn't describe her as a prude, but she isn't exaclty one that shows off either. She always dresses very casually, the most I'd ever seen of her was a few times when she would wear a shirt with no bra.

My wife and I went over to visit a few months after the baby was born. I remember just sitting there and talking when all of the sudden she just lifts one side of her shirt and pops her boob out. It was definitely swollen with milk, her nipple was dark and stretched. It took a few seconds to start feeding and she is just talking and looking at me with her breast just out there. I'm trying not to be a perv, but how am I supposed not to stare? From time to time her boy would unlatch and her breast would be right out there again.

Definitely brightened my day.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s