Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2023, 06:06 PM

Thanked 8,649 Times in 494 Posts
Default Sexy.

Yes, Yes I Like This Thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MISSMARY For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2023, 07:34 AM

Default That's why I love moms

I originally posted this in the "Downblouse Stories" thread, but have since found this one that seems more appropriate. Hope to pass on some of the enjoyment to others that I've had reading these stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by World.Traveller View Post
My then mid-30s wife made a number of solo-parent airline flights from our East Coast home to visit her family on the West Coast. At the time, our daughter was infant-to-toddler age. As she disembarked the plane, the ground crew had brought the stroller onto the jetway for her to retrieve. Juggling our daughter in one arm and kneeling down, she used the other arm to move the stroller and then get it unfolded. She then proceeded to put our daughter in the seat and buckle her in, the entire time oblivious that her loose necked shirt was hanging open as she bent straight over... [rest of the story at the link]
This thread definitely has been a treat, hitting on all of my triggers: a bit of shame or humiliation; gapping shirts with hanging open bras; the resignation the mother doesn't have much of a choice and has to 'endure' someone's gaze. Thank you!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to World.Traveller For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2023, 11:20 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Women are hard to figure out

My wife has a little exhibition streak, she likes to flirt by giving 'accidental' nipslips and sometimes panties or more. But I mentioned one time that she was at a table doing name tags for people at an event, she was giving nipple flashes to several guys, for that she was embarrassed because it wasn't something she planned to do intentionally.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2023, 06:01 PM

Thanked 1,355 Times in 67 Posts

Sister in-law had a toddler whom was just walking. Still a little unstable. Wife's parents, her Sis and husband and a couple of family friends had went to a state park beach. It was crowded as hell. Her sister was a tiny thing but very hot looking. She had worn a string bikini that her parents wasn't thrilled with. Didn't cover up much. She was on her hands and knees doing something when her husband let their toddler walk over to mommy. Everyone was watching. Suddenly it lost it's balance and fell. The toddler's hand both caught mommies bottoms and ripped them right off. There it was. her slit from behind and her parents just sat there mouths wide open. Everyone was looking to see what the commotion was. You guessed it. She couldn't drop to the blanket fast enough.
Old 06-13-2023, 08:56 AM

Thanked 1,593 Times in 285 Posts
Default Drop off leggings

I have been stuck with doing the school run drop offs and pick ups again for this week but is certainly having some good points with heat helping a little as more summery cloths are being worn with a lot of mums seeming to favour nice tight leggings I have noticed two mums in particular over a period of time who I have ever only seen wear black leggings each time I have seen them , they are both quite attractive one being quite slim and the other more athletic in their physic and more often than not in the right light or position can easily see their knickers through their leggings or at worst a nice vpl , this morning I was treated to a double whammy view of both these mums all within the space of about ten minutes , waiting outside in the playground with the hoard of other parents for doors to open and just ahead of us as usual was the more athletic mum in tight black leggings , black strappy top which showed a little of her white lacy bra , I couldn't take my eyes of her bum as you could make out quite easily her black full bum knickers showing through in the sunlight that looked a size or two to small expertly squeezing her arse cheeks under the tight lycra !! I got pretty much the same view from her yesterday morning as well as she bent forward to kiss her son goodbye only that her leggings pulled tight are almost see through like a pair of tights and again a really clear view of her knickers that were white with thick dark lace around the leg and defined her cute butt sticking up in the air nicely !! I have seen her knickers through her leggings a couple of times before but both times I did she was wearing light coloured boy short style knickers , not my preference but pleasant to see none the less. The other mum the slim one must have been a little late as most parents had now dispersed but encountered her walking towards me her having just turned into the road as I was leaving the gates , she was about thirty yards away from me so I had plenty of time to have a good look at her , she didn't seem to be in much of a rush to get her kids in despite being late and holding each of their hands was just dawdling along with them , she was wearing a thin but long tan coloured cardigan that came down to her knee's and rested open each side of her hips revealing her tight white top and very very tight almost sprayed on black leggings that showed every contour of her lower half , you could see the definition of her leg muscles not to mention the amazing view of her quite prominent pussy mound straining against her leggings crotch and as I got closer still could make out a faint full frontal of what looked to be plain white knickers underneath of which I found extra horny !!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2023, 10:19 AM

Since my son was born, I have had some peeks of other moms playing with their kids, a few downblouses and upskirts, but last week I got a really great one.

I took my 17 month son to a park in a warm late afternoon, then I saw a woman with her daughter. The woman was very beautiful: tall, light brown hair, pale skin, nice body, and a dress that was considerably loose around her chest. Her daughter was about 3 years old. They were about 20 meters away. She had some toys in her hands, but dropped one of them on the floor. Her mom bends over to take the toys for her. I noted a large gap in her dress, but I was from a long distance.

Things turned hot when they came closer. Again the daughter dropped a toy on the floor. This time the mother was beside me. When she bend over again, the dress opened in a very big gap. I saw her entire right tit: it was medium sized, with a dark brown areola and nipple. Her tit pointing down looked as a beautiful cone with a brown tip. I saw everything from less than one meter away. The mother smiled to me when she rose up. The daughter played a little with my son, and the mom always trying to control the daughter. It was funny as it was hot. On another occasion, the gap in her dress opened again and she once again exposed her right tit.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016