uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2014, 05:20 PM

Default Upshorts at the pool

I recently attended a pool party with my wife (who doesn't like to swim) and kids. It was late afternoon so the sun was really glaring off the water from the west.
My wife was wearing some lose fitting cargo type shorts with fairly short legs. She decided to sit on the edge of the pool facing directly into the sun. I had already jumped in with the kids and turned to talk to her when I noticed that the leg of her shorts had gapped open widely and I could plainly see that she didn't wear panties.
Since the sun was behind me and I had on sunglasses she couldn't really see where I was looking. Half of her pussy was on display for anyone in the immediate area so I kept her talking and just acted as normal as possible. There were a few other dads right around us playing with their kids. I don't know if they noticed or not but after she moved to a different place on the edge of the pool, they seemed to migrate to that area.
If she knew what she was showing, she sure didn't act like it. I was wound up tight as a clock the rest of the evening.

This type of thing doesn't happen often enough in my opinion.
Old 07-24-2014, 05:22 AM

Default On holiday

Last year when we were on holiday, we took a boat trip to a nearby island to soak up the sun. We had to take place inside the boat, there was no deck, on benches placed in a row.
Suddenly I heard the sound of a screaming kid and looked to my right. On the bench on the opposite side there was a mom breastfeeding her child. I thought nothing of it, we all gotta eat.
A few minutes later, the screaming began again. As a reaction I looked and I saw the mom talking to the dad while the kid was trying to gain access to the milk again. He managed to pull her top & bra down, exposing her boob. She didn't notice and she was on display a good 5 minutes since the child didn't drink, & just fell asleep after exposing his mom.
Old 07-24-2014, 04:57 PM

Default Mom playing with kid in a stroller

I was walking towards a bus stop when I noticed this really cute, caucasian mom in her late 20s squatting over her child's stroller to play with him while waiting for the bus. She was facing my direction and the first thing I noticed was her tanktop was really low cut. I mean half her boobs were out and her bending over the stroller made them seem that much more exposed, unfortunately she had a bra on, so no nipples were showing. I slowed down to prolong watching her. As I walked past her, my eyes were now drawn to her butt, where a lot of crack was exposed (at least 2 inches). Her top was riding halfway up her back and she was clearly not wearing panties, and not a belt either. I just stood there pretending to text while staring at her crack. She stayed in that position for a good 4 minutes until the bus came. When she finally did stand up, her crack still continued to show but this time about an inch because she pulled her top down from the back. Its amazing to me how much she was showing in such a public setting while seeming completely unabashed.
Old 07-25-2014, 04:16 AM

Thanked 6,055 Times in 218 Posts
Default in the library

I take my little one to the kids library often in the summer. We sit on the floor and I see up lots of skirts and down lots of tops. See my most recent post in the candid town thread https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...postcount=2222 and you'll see an upskirt I caught (at the wrong angle and too far away) but it's an oblivious and seemingly pantyless mum :-)
Old 07-28-2014, 04:39 PM

Default Moms Yeard Sale

I live at home with my mom because of a divorce. We had a pre-yard sale so some friends could have first choice.
Some of my male friends were the first to stop by who were interested in an old broke down go cart that we had.
When I went out side mom was squatting down next to it talking to the guys. The old pair of jean shorts she wore had slide to one side and she was completely exposed. She couldn't see because of the loose shirt she had on. I told her after they left and she just thought it was funny.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:30 PM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts
Default Contribution from the past

My last two years of high school I worked at a large apartment complex as a maintenance assistant. My duties ranged from grounds maintenance to taking care of the swimming pool and performing minor repairs. It turned out to be one of the best jobs I ever had but not from the money aspect but because of all the interactions I had with good looking women.
I worked with two other guys, one an older guy who told us what and where to do stuff and another guy my age who did what I did.
It was a competition between me and my counterpart to get to the work orders for the apartments that had the hottest woman and this one particular afternoon I got the one for a stopped up sink in the main bathroom of a young married couple. The wife was a beautiful young redheaded mom who I had lusted after for a long time.
Since it was so late in the afternoon the property manager told me to wait until the following morning to make the repairs. I arrived a little after eight in the morning and was disappointed to be met at the door by the husband who in my opinion was an arrogant jerk. He expressed his displeasure in our late response as he took me to the bathroom with the stopped up sink. At this point his wife was no where in sight.
He then said he was late for work thanks to me and said his wife would be checking on my progress. As soon as he left I went about the business of moving stuff out from under the sink so I could remove the trap. A few moments later she walked in and was very thankful that I was there to get it unstopped because she had to get ready to go to her job.
I noticed her light but conservative nightgown that nearly came down to her knees and wondered if she had anything on underneath. She was chatting away about all the things she had to do that day when her toddler rushed in demanding to be picked up.
She tried to put him off but he would not relent so she bent down to pick him up. As she lifted him one of his slippers that had some kind of "ears" on them snagged the bottom of her nightgown lifting it up exposing her beautiful little red bush.
She continued talking and had no idea she was showing me what every young man dreams of. I pretended I was actually doing something which lasted several minutes before she got tired of holding him and walked out of the bathroom.
Over the two years I worked there I had numerous experiences that I will treasure forever.
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to dicknsider For This Useful Post:
812white, alphaone, AristideBruant, arnoldziffel, baddaddy, BadPhotog, Big Daddy G, Blue Tony, blueyez54, budbuddy54, charlz, chesney78, city slicker, collector5757, crazyhorse91, cupofjoe, davyp1, dkdiablo, DRDavenport, echoes46, filbert1953, franzz2, George VI, globetrotta, gradient, gramps, havee-air23, hockeypuck, ishowwife, jackqx4, JCT1966, jellyworm, jeslooken, Jess561, jiinx81, jim914109, jimbojeta1, kuba123, kuryaki, kuso, lewdown, magnaebony, maymedson11, meandmygirl, ModelT-MsDollie, mojo19, Mr and Mrs W, mudhope, mythryl1969, NaturallyExcited, nectcouple, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, patrourke, quietones, rednose, robotmartin, rodela37, schlubby, SecretCover, Showoffmywife, skipper49er, smutley, stiv837, stonz, tFighterPilot, thegit, theradioshack, tristanwoods, tunasalad, tylergal, watcher2005, whatnow3, whosnext27, woogie, xxxxenophile
Old 08-02-2014, 01:39 AM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,396 Times in 282 Posts

Once in a blue moon, fate smiles on you and gives you a little taste of something wonderful. This just happened to me, and I wanted to share it while it was fresh in my mind.
One of my neighbors is a very attractive MILF. She looks a bit like Christina Hendrix from Mad Men, but sadly without the gigantic breasts—hers are more of a perky B cup. She’s a fitness buff, in great shape, but with very full hips and a nice round ass. She likes to show off just a tiny bit (I think she may have a secret exhibitionist streak.) I've seen her wear some very short skirts to work. She frequently wears yoga pants without panties, and she seldom wears a bra while working in the yard or hanging around the house, so over the years I've gotten more than a few peaks at her pale pink nipples.

Tonight, she was dressed for a night out on the town with her girlfriends, in a denim skirt and tube top. Now, her young son is a bit of a maniac. She was trying to wrangle him inside and get him to bed so she could go enjoy her night on the town. Her son decided he wasn't ready to be carried off, and in his struggles, yanked down her tube top, her pert titties exposed to the whole neighborhood. They did the most adorable little jiggle as the popped free!

She had a long moment of indecision, whether to hang on to her kid, leaving her breasts exposed, or to turn him loose and cover herself. After a long and embarrassing exposure of flesh, she opted for modesty and tugged her top back into place.

Needless to say, she dragged the poor heroic kid off by his ear and I didn't see any more of her before I headed home. And her husband? He just laughed through the whole affair!

My rendering of the moment is here--
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...postcount=2441
Old 05-14-2015, 10:17 AM

It's getting warm outside. There .have to be more of these stories coming
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rjgoggins For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2015, 11:27 AM

Thanked 1,954 Times in 188 Posts

In my days when I lived in the middle east, I would sometimes go with my wife to the supermarket to act as the carrying donkey for all the bags etc. To avoid the boredom of being dragged round the aisles, i would wait near the tills to await my carrying duties. At one particular supermarket, the deep freezer type cabins that you lean into to pick up the produce were right by the entrance / exit / tills.

Being the middle east & usually quite hot, the a/cs were always at full blast in the shops. It was quite an eye opener to see bra-less ladies / mothers in loose fitting dresses / T shirts coming in from the heat and leaning in to these freezers - tits swinging freely, with hardening nipples due to the a/cs and the coldness of the freezer being open adjacent to their tits as they leaned in.

It's a wonder I didn't go blind watching '00s of pairs of tits this way over the years.

I remember watching one stunning young Lebanese mother there one time. She was an absolute stunner, coffee coloured skin, long strawberry blonde hair. My green eyed dragon wife clocked me watching this & literally pushed my bottom jaw shut - saying 'Seen enough yet?'
Old 06-28-2015, 01:41 AM

Default It happened again

Same MILF as before. I was standing by the side of the pool watching my kids play, when this MILF's kid pulled her top as she was putting him out of the pool. It took her almost a full minute to notice it. She's facing a row of chairs in the pic, and that day there were 4 boys sitting there chatting. To say they were enamored would be an understatement! A couple of them were openly staring. She was so wrapped up in what her kids were doing she didn't see them gawking her. A couple of other guys walked by too but didn't openly stare, but did double takes. I'm betting they jerked off to the sight of her, as I did later! I also got one of her after she kicked off the side of the pool a little too hard and pushed her bottoms down a little. She is genuinely oblivious! lol
Attached Thumbnails
Oops 1.JPG   Oops 2.JPG  

The Following 82 Users Say Thank You to runningbull08 For This Useful Post:
alphaone, AristideBruant, arnoldziffel, BadPhotog, Beemer1960, blueman1157, breastexp101, Candi Delight, city slicker, collector5757, crazyhorse91, cufan86, cupofjoe, dave0912jb, dicknsider, dkdiablo, dkuk8166, DRDavenport, echoes46, filbert1953, gasb, gauge3, George VI, gradient, hamish97, herooboy, homa1, hunter1968, igotyouonmycam, IWFQM, james_king, JCT1966, jellyworm, jiinx81, jimjimjimjimjimjimjim, kuso, latenights, lilconor, Lip Gloss, lnsb, magnaebony, maymedson11, ModelT-MsDollie, MrBill, nectcouple, neil733, occ9, Officer, ohioguy4fun, outlaw53, palladin, pantygal, pt386, puthan, quietones, rak1918, ramjac, ray123456, rednose, ripstar1, robotmartin, rpsaturnal, rzap9959, scott794, sika, sith11, skipper49er, spearmint454, stenxyz1, stiv837, supralb, testme97, tFighterPilot, TheFlyingCircus, thegit, theradioshack, tidaho, tylergal, voyuk, whatnow3, whynot8, xchange3

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016