Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2021, 12:06 AM

Thanked 2,966 Times in 232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowhound View Post
This thread is great, I like your descriptions of how things unfolded. Does L know you post here? It would be interesting to have her write up her perspective on how everything started.

In any case keep going, this is one of my favorite threads.
Thank you!

L sort of knows that I'm writing about the two of us. She knows about this site because we've watched a few videos together but hasn't shown that much interest overall. Mostly indifferent if I had to put a label on it.

I've asked her a few questions about how she remembers things, and we've had slightly different memories of a couple of them. As an example, she swears that she was too nervous to initiate our first hug and kiss. She also denies that she had any trouble putting a condom on me, and I made her prove it lol. For the record, she is better, but I believe her quote was "I hate these things".

I'd say on average two nights a week, L and her parents come to hang out at my fire pit in the evenings and have a few drinks. I'm going to ask L first to make sure she is ok with it, but I'm thinking about floating the idea of going someplace innocent together in front of her folks and see how they react. Maybe running to the mall or something like that to get started. I think I'll either get a weird reaction from the folks, she will get encouragement to go with me, or mom and dad will want to go too.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2021, 09:25 AM

Thanked 4,135 Times in 416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by indym View Post
but I'm thinking about floating the idea of going someplace innocent together in front of her folks and see how they react. Maybe running to the mall or something like that to get started. I think I'll either get a weird reaction from the folks, she will get encouragement to go with me, or mom and dad will want to go too.
Dunno, but doesn't sound like the wisest of ideas. Why take the risk? Does she want you to do that?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2021, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
Dunno, but doesn't sound like the wisest of ideas. Why take the risk? Does she want you to do that?
You might be right. L has commented several times about feeling cooped up. One of those comments is what originally made me start this thread, thinking she was trying to hint at things winding down. As I've written about it, though, she is still over here every weekday as soon as she can get out of her house, which doesn't quite match up with someone who wants to end things.

I'm going to talk with her at lunch today and remind her how much I like spending time with her. I've been the really paranoid one, and I'm just going to throw out the idea and see what she thinks. If she is excited about it, I'm going to go for it. If she is lukewarm, I'll toss the idea out.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2021, 12:32 PM

Default An ex-colleague

Handjob FWB

This is a bit of an odd story but the absurdity of the situation just makes me laugh when I think about it. There's no sex involved, only handjobs.

I worked for a small company which has a pretty relaxed corporate environment - there's no strict 9-5, you just work your hours and ensure you can be contacted between 10am-4pm.

I joined a running club which met near my work every Tuesday evening. This meant that I often ended up alone in the office with my colleague, Fiona. My Tuesday evening routine was set pretty quickly. At 5:50 I'd start getting ready to leave (as would Fiona), then at 6pm Fiona would (and probably still does!) leave to get the train to see her mother. I would then go into the supplies cupboard and quickly change before heading out.

One particular Tuesday, I got lost in some work I was doing and didn't realise the time until Fiona announced she was leaving. I said a hurried goodbye and quickly finished up for the day. I grabbed my kit bag from under my desk to get changed and as I was in a rush, I decided to change right there at my desk thinking that the coast was absolutely clear because I knew the office routine.

OF COURSE FIONA HAD TO FORGET SOMETHING THAT DAY! I wish I was making that up - honestly. She NEVER forgot ANYTHING - it was one of her annoying but very useful skills as a colleague!

So in walks Fiona and I'm stood there with my trousers and underwear around my ankles, frozen in horror. We both look at each other and say sorry. I cover myself with my kitbag and she runs to her desk to get her travel card and runs back out, apologising again on the way to the door.

I was probably only 'on show' for a couple of seconds but it felt like an eternity. I felt really bad and worried that she might report what happened. Up to that point we got on well and worked well together. A very professional relationship and nothing more.

I realised everything would be fine over the next few days as she kept it to herself and would just make in-jokes with me in the office, much to the confusion of our colleagues. I was embarrassed, but mainly relieved that nothing was going to come out of the incident. We actually got on better and started talking more about things other than just work.

So a week or two later, Fiona and I are alone again on a Tuesday evening. I start to get ready to finish and she tells me that she's staying later than usual because she's working on a presentation. She then adds "...in case you were thinking of getting your willy out again ".

Dying of embarrassment, but seeing the funny side, I jokingly say "you just want to hang around so you can see it again. You're not fooling me!".

She laughs and says she's going to get a drink and asks if I want anything from the kitchen (I don't). When she gets back I've already changed into my running gear and I'm just packing the last of my things into my kitbag under my desk. She says "awwww, as if you didn't let me catch the show ". I laugh it off and start to head out past her desk. As I get close she says "careful with that thing! I don't want you taking my eye out! ".

The jokes have stepped up a notch and have definitely moved into flirting territory. I'm feeling bold so I stop and just flat out ask her if I should show it to her (again, jokingly!). She looks a bit shocked and I immediately regret it and I can hear our HR managers voice in my head. Luckily, Fiona doesn't react with disgust. Instead she just says "you wouldn't dare!" with a big grin on her face. We have a bit of a back and forth and I end it by just pulling down my lycra shorts

I'll never forget the look on her face as she gasps, giggles and says "I can't believe you just did that...". Gotta admit, I felt pretty vulnerable in those first few seconds. But she within seconds she was giving me the most "business-like" handjob I had ever experienced

What do I mean by business-like? Well imagine someone had given a soft glove to a robot and then programmed it to deliver a fast, perfect stroke - every stroke, until you came. That's what a handjob from Fiona is like She gets this look of concentration on her face and delivers a good, reliable result. Just like she does in her actual job. I don't think I ever lasted longer than 3 minutes in that womans hands - believe me, I tried!

This went on for a couple of months until I moved jobs and it all ended as quickly as it started. Every week we'd end up alone and she'd wait for me to start getting changed. We'd make some idle chat about work or what we were having for dinner and then she'd get to work as soon as my dick was out I'd reach for a tissue from my desk so she'd know I was going to cum soon and she'd take it from me and get it into place. A quick clean up and we'd leave together as if nothing happened. I'd go to meet my club and she'd head to the station.

A weird and wonderful relationship!
Old 05-07-2021, 04:58 PM

Quote:
You might be right. L has commented several times about feeling cooped up. One of those comments is what originally made me start this thread, thinking she was trying to hint at things winding down. As I've written about it, though, she is still over here every weekday as soon as she can get out of her house, which doesn't quite match up with someone who wants to end things.

I'm going to talk with her at lunch today and remind her how much I like spending time with her. I've been the really paranoid one, and I'm just going to throw out the idea and see what she thinks. If she is excited about it, I'm going to go for it. If she is lukewarm, I'll toss the idea out.
Quick update- It was 100% clear what she thought about the idea, and I ended up having to eat the rest of my lunch during a conference call this afternoon.

She was over the top excited about it and ended the food eating portion of our lunch break immediately . It still might be a really bad idea to bring up this weekend, but I'm going to go for it.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2021, 07:08 PM

Thanked 3,655 Times in 305 Posts

Quote:
I'd say on average two nights a week, L and her parents come to hang out at my fire pit in the evenings and have a few drinks. I'm going to ask L first to make sure she is ok with it, but I'm thinking about floating the idea of going someplace innocent together in front of her folks and see how they react. Maybe running to the mall or something like that to get started. I think I'll either get a weird reaction from the folks, she will get encouragement to go with me, or mom and dad will want to go too.
Maybe you could talk to her and get your stories together and then, when the parents are around, make a statement like you need something from a store and she can chime in that she also needs something from a store, like some new panties (LOL), and ask to ride along.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2021, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Quick update- It was 100% clear what she thought about the idea, and I ended up having to eat the rest of my lunch during a conference call this afternoon.

She was over the top excited about it and ended the food eating portion of our lunch break immediately . It still might be a really bad idea to bring up this weekend, but I'm going to go for it.
What an amazing thread. You are a very lucky guy. She looks gorgeous, and as you say she has an amazing body! Any pics you feel are safe to share would be great, even if she still has clothes on, cropped however you like...but even without another Pic, I find myself looking forward to your updates
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mythryl1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2021, 04:00 AM

Thanked 4,135 Times in 416 Posts

Quote:

It's hard to ascertain how she really feels from your posts, but it seems that it's more than just FWB for her at this point. If she's at your place every day and jumped your bones after you brought it up, then it could mean she is smitten.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2021, 10:39 AM

Updated from the weekend...

As I expected, L and her folks came over Friday night to have drinks around the fire pit. I think L had a lot to do with making sure that happened.

The going shopping idea worked great and even got both parents agreeing that L should go. I had a really nice time, even though I really do hate shopping! We both were able to get a few things, too.

I know jimmybob69 was joking about buying more panties… but we did freaking end up a Victoria’s Secret for bras (and ok… she got panties, too) and Lululemon for leggings. I can’t believe how much leggings freaking cost! We got a couple of looks from the workers in VS when L held up bras to see if I liked them… which was kind of exciting, actually.

We spent from noon until 6ish gone, and L did get a txt from her mom later in the afternoon asking, “are you having fun?”. L showed me the message and just responded yes with a smiley and got a smiley back. I’m not sure if that was an “I’m glad he hasn’t murdered you” smiley or something else, haha.

Besides the shopping, we got to spend quite a bit of time just talking. Foolish or not, I told her again how much I like being with her and how happy I’ve been since she started coming over. Long story short, she put her feelings out about us in a lot more mature way that I was attempting to and thinks of us as a lot more than friends with benefits. We obviously have more to talk about, but the two of us worrying about freaking each other out are behind us, I think.

Some of you might think that I’m a dumbass for going down this path, but after thinking about it a lot, I would have regretted pretending like it was more casual than it has become. My logic is pretty simple, I guess… if I’m lucky enough to have someone that cares about me, I better try and hang on to them.

L is naughty, by the way. Probably around eight Saturday night, my doorbell rang, and it was L. My first thought was, “ohhhh, fuck”, but she was sent to drag me next door to have a drink or two. Everything was completely laid back and cool… and L dropped that we had to go back out again Sunday morning so she could get mom a mother’s day surprise. L even teased her dad a little and said that way he could give her his mother’s day surprise while she was gone. Kind of funny watching L be the instigator.

I don’t know if anyone cares, but L’s surprise was flowers and picking up a nice breakfast for the two of them. Mine was trying not to run off the road while L gave me a hand job and road head at 8:30 AM on a Sunday morning.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythryl1969 View Post
What an amazing thread. You are a very lucky guy. She looks gorgeous, and as you say she has an amazing body! Any pics you feel are safe to share would be great, even if she still has clothes on, cropped however you like...but even without another Pic, I find myself looking forward to your updates
Thank you!

I'm going to post a few specific things a little later. I'm kind of jumping back and forth between what is happening now and what has taken place over the last year. Sorry if it gets confusing.

As far as pictures... I'll post a few more here, and if I get really brave, I'll add some to an album.

I realized that L looks like she had no breasts from the earlier picture, so here is one that shows them a little better. This might be fighting words here, but I'm not really a large breast guy. I know I'm biased, but L's are perfect for me.
Attached Thumbnails
L B2.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LatinCpleAnalFacial

3m:59s

06-04-2008
Naked World Grand Central

4m:47s

05-16-2023
trailer alovelyassistant

2m:00s

09-21-2020