Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2020, 07:46 PM

Thanked 74,921 Times in 2,619 Posts
Default Female Conscripts (1908)

Another Johann Schwarzer short (I have about 4 left that I'll upload in the coming days), this time in a soldier's conscription office, where the women are inspected for enlistment, and naturally have to strip off and be measured by the officers. Not all the ladies bare their breasts (which is a bit of a swizz if you ask me), but it has it's fun putting the girls through the inspections, and even has one girl refusing to strip before being given a good shouting at before she reluctantly exposes her boobs for the camera. Then the officers have to make their choice before sending the other girls on their way. Anyway, enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (766a).jpg   Screenshot (767).jpg  

Screenshot (771).jpg   Screenshot (772).jpg  

Screenshot (775).jpg   Screenshot (776).jpg  

Screenshot (778).jpg   Screenshot (779).jpg  

Screenshot (782).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Female Conscripts (1908)_short_mpeg2video.mpg (81.51 MB, 566 views)
Streaming Videos
Female Conscripts (1908)

3m:46s

Last edited by Bounci; 12-01-2020 at 07:50 PM.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:48 PM

Default The Abduction of the Slave Women (1907)

One of two videos of some of the last I have of Johann Schwarzer's short films before I post some of the Hollywood Pre-Codes next week. The first tonight is called The Abduction of the Slave Women from 1907 (admittedly the title of this post gives that away), which sees a gypsy girl dance for some Arabs before she is warned to flee because some slave traders are coming. It then cuts to said girl with pals deciding to go for a dip in the lake, having a jolly good time before said slave traders come and cart them off. There's a rather startling end scene where one of the women escapes and jumps in the water, only to be shot at by the slavers. The fact she is flailing about in the water still at the end gives me hope they only winged her, but it's a piece of realism rather out of keeping with the usual jollity in these shorts. The video to follow in the next post involves a slave market, so I thought I'd post both as companion videos for each other. Anyway, enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (796).jpg   Screenshot (798).jpg  

Screenshot (805).jpg   Screenshot (808).jpg  

Screenshot (810).jpg   Screenshot (812).jpg  

Screenshot (814).jpg   Screenshot (815).jpg  

Screenshot (816).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Abduction of the Slave Women (1907)_mpeg2video_mpeg2video.mpg (97.18 MB, 978 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-02-2020, 06:58 PM

Default Slave Market (1907)

The second of tonight's Johann Schwarzer's video shorts is Slave Market, again from 1907, where captured women are led to a randy Arab by their capturers and each are stripped and displayed to him so he can get a good looks at the goods of the ladies he has "acquired." As the previous video involved girls being rounded up by slave traders, I thought it only natural that this video should follow - just so you didn't have to wait until tomorrow to find out!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (818).jpg   Screenshot (819).jpg  

Screenshot (821).jpg   Screenshot (822).jpg  

Screenshot (823).jpg   Screenshot (824).jpg  

Screenshot (825).jpg   Screenshot (826).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Slave Market (1907)_mpeg2video_mpeg2video.mpg (52.62 MB, 430 views)
Streaming Videos
Slave Market (1907)

2m:26s

Old 12-05-2020, 12:20 PM

Default The Fisherman (1907)

Another short from Johann Schwarzer (I only have two left, so will be uploading these in the next couple of days before starting with more 'recent' Pre-Code videos from the 1930's). This is a simple video of two girls who are gathering sticks when one decides to go take a dip in the lake. Her maid undresses her, and even has a paddle of her own by hitching up her skirt (and showing she isn't wearing any knickers!), before they wander off in the lake and a fisherman comes along for a spot of fishing. Only thing is, his hook attaches itself to the servant girl's rear, who then has to be unhooked by the chap and a passing policeman. While she shows her displeasure and the trio depart, it gives the embarrassed young mistress a chance to get out and get dressed again before anyone sees her. Anyway, enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (830).jpg   Screenshot (831).jpg  

Screenshot (832).jpg   Screenshot (834).jpg  

Screenshot (841).jpg   Screenshot (842).jpg  

Screenshot (844).jpg   Screenshot (847).jpg  

Screenshot (849).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Fisherman (1907)_mpeg2video_mpeg2video.mpg (69.98 MB, 334 views)
Streaming Videos
The Fisherman (1907)

3m:14s

Old 12-05-2020, 05:59 PM

Thanked 11,046 Times in 431 Posts

Those are all so great, so many good yet short ENF scenarios. I see our threads have been merged, great... the first post reminds me of one of the greatest ENF scene, Heidy Lamarr in Ecstasy. I think it's one of the first thing I posted on OCC, 14 years ago.

If you have a higher quality version please post it. Thanks!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to krashcdm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2020, 11:42 AM

Default The Power of Hypnosis (1908)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krashcdm View Post
Those are all so great, so many good yet short ENF scenarios. I see our threads have been merged, great... the first post reminds me of one of the greatest ENF scene, Heidy Lamarr in Ecstasy. I think it's one of the first thing I posted on OCC, 14 years ago.

If you have a higher quality version please post it. Thanks!
Yes, I asked for it to be merged with other old videos so they could all be found in one place to be appreciated, as there are so many random videos from the early days of OCC floating about on their own undiscovered (And yes, I've been through them all!). Your Ecstasy video actually heads this thread, but, I shall have a look and see if I can find a better quality Ecstasy to post on here for you.

Meanwhile, in the penultimate video I have of Johann Schwarzer's shorts, this one is called The Power of Hypnosis (1908) and is a curious video. With most hypnosis videos (and there are sadly few on OCC here) you see a young lady being tricked to remove her clothes under hypnosis by an older guy. In this there is the older guy/young woman scenario, but strangely it is HIM that ends up hypnotized by the WOMAN. There she proceeds - with the help of her male cohort - to strip 'naked' (she is wearing a sheer bodysuit that spares none of her blushes) before mocking the hypnotized codger, getting him to hop about before he flops to the floor and she steals his money from his wallet. Then she dresses and wakes him, leading to him telling her of his strange experience. Quite why she stripped off is a mystery to me, but I'm not complaining!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (863).jpg   Screenshot (865).jpg  

Screenshot (867).jpg   Screenshot (870).jpg  

Screenshot (872).jpg   Screenshot (874).jpg  

Screenshot (876).jpg   Screenshot (877).jpg  

Screenshot (879).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Power of Hypnosis (1908)_mpeg2video_mpeg2video.mpg (151.99 MB, 542 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-07-2020, 11:21 AM

Default The Vain Housewife (1908)

The last of Johann Schwarzer's shorts, this sees a busy maid, who goes about dusting, then decides to mock her ladyship for her idleness, mimicking her and eventually stripping off and posing like her - even having a feel of her ladyship's boob while she does so. But unbeknownst to her, the master has entered the room at this point, and watches until - in an ENF moment - she looks up and spots him, running off embarrassed. However, the master forces her to come out of hiding, and when she goes to claim her clothes, he takes them from her and refuses to give them back until she gives him a kiss. Only then is she permitted to run off embarrassed, now well and truly humiliated.

As for the next video to follow, that may interest krashcdm somewhat...
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (884).jpg   Screenshot (886).jpg  

Screenshot (890).jpg   Screenshot (891).jpg  

Screenshot (894).jpg   Screenshot (899).jpg  

Screenshot (900).jpg   Screenshot (906).jpg  

Screenshot (910).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Vain Housemaid (1908)_mpeg2video_mpeg2video.mpg (78.02 MB, 428 views)
Streaming Videos
The Vain Housemaid (1908)

3m:37s

Last edited by Bounci; 12-07-2020 at 11:26 AM.
Old 12-07-2020, 12:23 PM

Default Ecstasy (1933)

Now for something more "recent", this is the full version of Hedy Lamarr's nude scene in the film Ecstasy from 1933, which made her a star and caused huge controversy around the world. It was rumoured that Hedy herself didn't know she would have to appear nude, and was only reassured by the director, who told her they would film from afar, only to use zoom lens to catch her out. However, this is disputed by the fact that both Lupita Tovar and Adina Mandlova were approached for the role before Hedy, and both were told they would have to appear nude if they were cast, only for their boyfriends to veto it. It is more likely that once Hedy saw the final cut she realized just how much people were going to see of her and freaked out. Despite the fame (or notoriety) it gave her, Hollywood refused to touch her, while Hedy entered a ill fated marriage to a control freak who tried to buy up all the copies of the film. It was only when she fled the marriage to Britain that she was able to resume her career - 5 years later - and where she was spotted by Louis B Mayer, who cast her in Algiers (1938), and the rest is history.

The scene (or scenes, as there is another controversial scene I've added at the end of the video) involves Hedy going off on her horse and deciding to have a swim in the lake, only for said horse to bolt off after another horse, leaving Hedy to run after it stark naked trying to capture it. However, it runs into a camp of railway workers, and seeing one of them (Aribert Mog) catch hold of it, she panics and hides in the bushes, only for the horse to lead him straight to her, and completing her humiliation at being caught at such a disadvantage by a complete stranger.

The other scene caused an even bigger rumpus, and understandably considering this was the 1930's. In it Hedy and Mog share a bed for the night, and although you only see the upper half of Hedy Lamarr, it is clear Mog is performing oral sex on her, leading her to have an orgasm on screen. There was no dressing up this scene, and the cinema world was shocked by it all. I'm just glad they made the film full stop. After all, how else were we mere mortals ever going to be able to see such a beautiful woman as Hedy Lamarr naked otherwise?
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (912).jpg   Screenshot (913).jpg  

Screenshot (917).jpg   Screenshot (920).jpg  

Screenshot (927).jpg   Screenshot (930).jpg  

Screenshot (931).jpg   Screenshot (936).jpg  

Screenshot (938).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Ecstasy (1933)_mpeg2video.mpg (162.32 MB, 470 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-07-2020, 02:51 PM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 261 Posts

I am a big fan of pre-code films. Especially Joan Blondell and Barbara Stanwyck movies.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gwm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2020, 06:29 PM

Thanked 11,046 Times in 431 Posts

Thank you **SO** much, Bounci !

Incredible to think such a movie could be made in 1933. The ENF scenario is short but perfect... and also, closer to real life than we think. In fact she agreed to the nude scene in part because the camera crew would be some distance away, but she didn't know that telephoto lenses existed. She was shocked when she saw the movie!

She really has nothing to be ashamed of IMHO, the scene was tasteful, funny and didn't show too much.

Rare interview with her in 1969 where she briefly talks about that:
https://youtu.be/muYlAsUDibE?t=223
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to krashcdm For This Useful Post:

Tags
movies, movies & tv, pre code

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20