Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2020, 07:09 PM

Thanked 74,931 Times in 2,619 Posts
Default Pre-Code Hollywood

Haven't posted on here for a while, so I thought I'd upload what I came across a couple of months ago. It's from the vintage era of Hollywood - Pre Hays code - and is of the lovely Maureen O'Sullivan, who was the original Jane in the 1930's Tarzan films. Her most revealing role came in Tarzan and His Mate (1934), where she not only indulges in a spot of naked swimming, but there is also a shot I got from another video of a scene that escaped the censors when her loincloth revealed more of Jane than anyone intended.

Maureen also had a adept way of with dealing with co star Johnny Weissmuller, who also liked to show off more than just his 'physique' to his female co stars. She was approached by a friend who had heard of the rumour and asked "Is it true?" "Oh yes" said Maureen. "What did you do?" asked the friend. "I let him show me", she replied.
Attached Thumbnails
Tarzan7.jpg   tarzan6.jpg  

tarzan4.jpg   tarzan2.jpg  

tarzan.jpg   Tarzan1.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Tarzan & His Mate (1934)_mpeg2video.mpg (88.27 MB, 764 views)
Streaming Videos
Tarzan & His Mate (1934)

3m:55s

Old 02-08-2020, 09:53 AM

Thanked 260,742 Times in 8,712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
Haven't posted on here for a while, so I thought I'd upload what I came across a couple of months ago. It's from the vintage era of Hollywood - Pre Hays code - and is of the lovely Maureen O'Sullivan, who was the original Jane in the 1930's Tarzan films. Her most revealing role came in Tarzan and His Mate (1934), where she not only indulges in a spot of naked swimming, but there is also a shot I got from another video of a scene that escaped the censors when her loincloth revealed more of Jane than anyone intended...
I have thanked this, especially because I remember seeing the loincloth scenes on TV (in the early '60s, God help me!) and wondering if there was some way to record and/or freeze frames, but think this clarification is necessary:
" 'Tarzan the Ape Man' was followed up with a sequel, 'Tarzan and His Mate' (1934). And surprisingly, the sequel included an underwater nude scene with Tarzan in a loincloth and Jane completely nude. For a little over two and half minutes, the two stars swim a very artistic choreographed routine underwater. Well, I say two stars. The fact is Maureen O’Sullivan had a body double do the scene for her, a former Olympic Champion — Josephine McKim. Not that O’Sullivan had any qualms about the nude scene. She spent most of the movie scantily clad in a loincloth herself. And, in a 1994 interview with Ron Miller admitted she thought the sexy scenes were 'fun.' In the same interview, O’Sullivan says she refused to do the swimming scene because she’s claustrophobic and couldn’t bear to put her face under water. Alas, most of the American public never saw Jane’s nude scene in 'Tarzan and His Mate' because of the newly formed (June 1934) Production Code Administration (PCA) which required all films to obtain a certificate of approval before being released. When the newly formed PCA began strictly enforcing its tenets, the first major instance of censorship involved removing the nude scene from 'Tarzan and His Mate.' Despite the scene being ordered removed, some US territories without censor boards included the nude swim. Film historian Rudy Behlmer says MGM released three different versions of the scene: one with Jane fully clothed, one topless, and one completely naked. When MGM’s deception was discovered, the PCA ordered the scene to be removed from the film’s negative. Despite this order, the scene survived in the master positive print — giving you the opportunity to view it today. You can thank Ted Turner for restoring the scene after purchasing the library." (from wackyexplorer.com )
Old 09-02-2020, 11:27 AM

Thanked 11,049 Times in 431 Posts
Default Jean Parker in "Two Alone" ENF

"Two Alone" is a 1934 American pre-Code movie with a nice "caught skinny dipping" ENF scene.

Of course you don't see much, but the scene is sexy nonetheless.
Attached Thumbnails
58e2f788d1b39.jpg   58e2f7862faa6.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mp4 twoalone.mp4 (16.17 MB, 548 views)
Streaming Videos
twoalone

2m:11s

Old 09-20-2020, 12:02 PM

Default Dancing Lady (1933) Burlesque scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by krashcdm View Post
"Two Alone" is a 1934 American pre-Code movie with a nice "caught skinny dipping" ENF scene.

Of course you don't see much, but the scene is sexy nonetheless.
Love the scene above, krashcdm. I would love to of known how Hollywood films would of turned out if Will Hays hadn't interfered with the free and uninhibited film making back then with his restrictive Hayes Code. Imagine all the beautiful actresses back then who would of had to of stripped off back then?

Anyway, I have a find of my own that I hope fits here - indeed, this might be the start of a good thread for all pre-Hayes films back then. The film is called Dancing Lady (1933) and involves Joan Crawford among a host of lovely ladies performing a burlesque dance in a 'dubious' theatre before it is raided by the spoilsport police. The reveal is quite erotic, and although you can - just - tell that they are wearing flesh coloured undies, they really do look like they are all wearing thongs! And I also love some of the fun dialogue. When a cop collars Crawford, she asks if she can just put on some clothes. "Nah, we want you just how you are" he says. "Oh, so it's THAT sort of a party!" says Joan. And when the girls are led into the paddy wagon, one quips "Oh goody goody! We're going on a buggy ride!" Just a joy, and such a shame Hollywood nobbled itself with restrictive rules. Thank goodness they'll not go back down that road again (with heavy note of sarcasm).

I also have another clip of Joan from this film, which can be found on my "A Pat of Appreciation" thread here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...6&postcount=79
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (134).jpg   Screenshot (138).jpg  

Screenshot (140).jpg   Screenshot (142).jpg  

Screenshot (143).jpg   Screenshot (144).jpg  

Screenshot (146).jpg   Screenshot (148).jpg  

Screenshot (149).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Dancing Lady 1933 burlesque_scene_mpeg2video.mpg (68.21 MB, 332 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 09-26-2020, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
Love the scene above, krashcdm. I would love to of known how Hollywood films would of turned out if Will Hays hadn't interfered with the free and uninhibited film making back then with his restrictive Hayes Code. Imagine all the beautiful actresses back then who would of had to of stripped off back then?
Thanks, I enjoy those pre-code flicks as well. I've been searching for those hard to find movies for a while now, I guess I enjoy the simple scenarios of those early erotic tales, like nude women getting their clothes stolens or being caught skinny dipping.

I'm still looking for Johann Schwarzer's Saturn Films shorts. Here's an example of those early 20th century movies:

"Baden Verboten" ("Bathing Forbidden"), 1907
youtube.com/watch?v=mfVa7CtUTGQ

I'm still looking for "Eine aufregende Jagd" ("An Exciting Hunt"), about a rich girl getting her clothes stolen while skinny dipping. There used to be some parts of it on youtube but it's long gone.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to krashcdm For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2020, 12:27 PM

Default Found!

Well, user Magos contacted me with a working link for the whole short movie (see quote below). Not only that, but more of Johann Schwarzer's work. I can't thank him enough, I've been looking for a long time.

Thanks, Magos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magos
I don't seem to be able to post a reply to your post for some reason.

Anyway, Eine Aufregende Jagd is here https://ok.ru/video/2184094288494

Some of the others can be found here, but not all links are working - https://filmsbytheyear.com/chronological-list-of-films/ and enter Johann Schwarzer in the Director box.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to krashcdm For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2020, 09:29 AM

I wasn't familiar with the Hays Code in Hollywood, so I looked it up: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion...roduction_Code :
guidelines for the self-censorship of content that was applied to most United States motion pictures released by major studios from 1934 to 1968
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttttttbd For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2020, 06:07 PM

Default An Exciting Hunt (1908)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krashcdm View Post
I'm still looking for Johann Schwarzer's Saturn Films shorts. Here's an example of those early 20th century movies:

"Baden Verboten" ("Bathing Forbidden"), 1907
youtube.com/watch?v=mfVa7CtUTGQ

I'm still looking for "Eine aufregende Jagd" ("An Exciting Hunt"), about a rich girl getting her clothes stolen while skinny dipping. There used to be some parts of it on youtube but it's long gone.
I checked out Magos' link to the films you were looking for, and not only did it link me to those films, but a host of classic Pre-Code films that I will be checking out over the Xmas period. Thanks for that, Magos.

As to the film you mentioned, krashcdm, (Eine aufregende Jagd - aka An Exciting Hunt from 1908), I thought I might as well upload the video here so that others can check it out on here. I have included screenshots, and although I did try checking who the actress was in the film, sadly that sort of info is unavailable for these sort of films. The plot (such as it is) involved a lady who becomes overheated, strips off to cool down in the lake, only for her clothes to be stolen and she is then discovered by a chap who chases her through the woods (and a picnic) outraged at her being naked in public. She is saved by a chivalrous gentleman she encounters, who covers her with his coat so she is undetected, and they walk off together. A nice glimpse at very early cinema - and early screen nudity.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (588).jpg   Screenshot (590).jpg  

Screenshot (592).jpg   Screenshot (593).jpg  

Screenshot (594).jpg   Screenshot (596).jpg  

Screenshot (597).jpg   Screenshot (598).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg An Exciting Hunt (1907)_mpeg2video.mpg (100.93 MB, 605 views)
Streaming Videos
An Exciting Hunt (1907)

4m:41s

Old 11-20-2020, 06:17 PM

Default Baden Verboten (1907)

Speaking of Johann Schwarzer, krashcdm, here is the other film you were on about, Baden Verboten (aka Bathing Forbidden) from 1907. This is a better quality than the one on You tube, and although only over a minute long, has a lot more nudity in it from three lovely ladies who are caught bathing in a lake and leave nothing to the imagination. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (599).jpg   Screenshot (600).jpg  

Screenshot (601).jpg   Screenshot (603).jpg  

Screenshot (604).jpg   Screenshot (605).jpg  

Screenshot (606).jpg   Screenshot (607).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Baden verboten (1907)_mpeg2video.mpg (23.60 MB, 723 views)
Streaming Videos
Baden verboten (1907)

1m:05s

Old 11-26-2020, 05:43 PM

Default At the Photographers (1907)

As there are a few Johann Schwarzer shorts about, I thought I'd upload what there were here for people to appreciate. Today's one is called At the Photographers from 1907, and the basic plot for this video is a dubious photographer who tries to persuade one woman to pose nude for him, only to be rebuffed and for her to storm off. Nevertheless, he soon gets a 2nd girl, who is persuaded to strip and pose before getting dressed and clearing off. In come some chaps to have a good look at the photos of her she maybe thought would only be seen be private eyes, only for the 1st woman to pop back up and chase them out for their indecent activities. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (666).jpg   Screenshot (670).jpg  

Screenshot (674).jpg   Screenshot (675).jpg  

Screenshot (677).jpg   Screenshot (679).jpg  

Screenshot (681).jpg   Screenshot (685).jpg  

Screenshot (687).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg At the Photographer (1907)_short_mpeg2video.mpg (146.41 MB, 440 views)
Streaming Videos
At the Photographer (1907)

6m:47s

Tags
movies, movies & tv, pre code

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022