Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2006, 09:05 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,734 Times in 6,172 Posts
Default another one....:)

Man, what was this babe thinking!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...+sor t%3Atime

click both of these for a larger view...

Klondike
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2007, 11:27 AM

Default post #18

This was in Santiago de Chile, a nude protest against the invasion of Iraq or Afghanistan. (The former I think.)
Old 09-23-2007, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
Naked cowgirl gets arrested!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...+s ort%3Atime

KLondike
She isn't even naked, has those nipple pasties and a mini skirt on
Old 09-23-2007, 09:41 PM

Quote:
She isn't even naked, has those nipple pasties and a mini skirt on

Yeah! Assuming she's working in New York City (along with the cowboy), its not against law to go topless. Although I don't know the whole story, but maybe she was disturbing the peace or something.
Old 09-23-2007, 10:46 PM

Thanked 8,937 Times in 984 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWURMX82 View Post
Yeah! Assuming she's working in New York City (along with the cowboy), its not against law to go topless. Although I don't know the whole story, but maybe she was disturbing the peace or something.
In NYC it's not against the law to be topless (actually, this might be NY state, don't remember). But it IS illegal if the purpose is commercial - and since she's basically a busker with tits, that qualifies - if she didn't have the pasties, that is. So there must be more to it. Maybe the city is outsourcing Times Square policing to Disney...

Anyway, it's a legit addition to this thread, which has been too dry.
The Following User Says Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2009, 02:15 PM

Thanked 43,279 Times in 2,426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiptopjoker View Post
found on yahoo
I remember that photo from a feature in H&E Naturist a few years back.

Apparently there was some sort of naked picnic organized in some London park. The story behind the picture is simply this:

Approx 30 people turned up for the picnic only to find that at the behest of the local council 40+ police officers (though none are pictured some where in, ahem, riot gear) had been assigned to police the event. Nothing illegal happened no one was arrested. Everyone went home. Pathetic waste of police manhours and council tax money don't you think?

Some photos here, here and here.

Full gallery (50+ photos) of this woman, plus other galleries, will be reposted on my profile soon.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jc666 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2009, 10:01 PM

Thanked 30,610 Times in 4,234 Posts

This woman was unfairly arrested for being topless in NYC and won money from the police for an unfair arrest.

Video on her story here (scroll down). No footage of the arrest, although there is some nudity.

hxxp://www.gregbocquet.com/archive.html
Attached Thumbnails
deefd034-a079-41d8-8349-42374cf4a839.gif  
Old 04-05-2011, 02:05 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
I don't know why she's being arrested, or why she's naked, but here's another photo that fits the "naked arrest" theme. Her jeans are clearly visable on the ground, so there was really no reason for them to carry her off that way. Unless, of course, the police were the one's who stripped her.
yeah all the cops look female too, i wish there was a video
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stonedoregonian For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2011, 07:40 PM

Thanked 177,223 Times in 18,907 Posts

A good series posted here by Osreb:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=132
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=133

Fango
Old 04-24-2011, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamester View Post
Thanks for all the positive comments. Glad I have been able to publicize pussycat's body to a whole new audience. :-)
There was some talk on one of the bulletin boards around the time it happened that all the people arrested, including pussycat, would be put on a register of public sex offenders in Michigan. That would have been pretty bad for all of them, since it would go on their permanent records and affect their abilities to get jobs. However that seems to have been a false rumor. It takes "three strikes" to get on the register in Michigan, and anyway I think I remember hearing that all the charges against the Naked Mile 2001 runners were dropped.
Thanks also for the pic of the other naked chick getting arrested. She should grow her hair! But otherwise it is pretty hot too.
I've debated about posting this but after this thread was bumped decided to go ahead with it. I found this forum in a search that produced these photos while making sure no similar photos of me are out there. Because I was also arrested that night with this girl. I spent maybe 2 1/2 or 3 hours with her.

What happened was this was the year they were trying to end the naked mile. There was campus construction where part of th enormal route was forcing the run to be almost exclusively on city streets. The Michigan Daily, campus security and the police all said not to run. MOst of the police were at the beginning of the run and things were pretty peaceful. Kids were in their underwear, they didn't care. Someone would take theirs off and the cops would just make them put them back on. In the past, clothes would be carried in our backpacks. BUt more people were trying to figure out how to run the mile while avoiding the cops. A few kids went halfway down the street, got naked, and ran. It worked. We decided to try that. We walked about 3 or 4 blocks, took our clothes off in the mass of people. Some people put their clothes in backpacks, I was among a few who gave mine to my friends to meet at the finish, thinking if the cops got us they would have to let us finish. Knowing they were usually cool in past years and hadn't arrested anyone in the beginning, this seemed to be the best bet. It wasnt. Police were now picking off easy alcohol offenses. If you were naked, you couldnt prove you weren't underage. No ID, you go with them. We ran about 2-3 blocks i think when we saw the police. I was with 3 guys. One ducked off into the crowd, one had clothes in the backpack. The cops stopped us, we smelled like booze. My buddy showed his ID and was forced to dress and 'leave'. I didn't have ID, so I had to go with them. This is what I think happened to that girl in the photo and why you dont see any other naked people around her. This part sucked.

They didn't handcuff us and in general were nice. The groups of police were in 2 men/1 woman cop groups or something close to that. They held on to my upper arm I guess so I couldn't run. We had to walk probably at least a half mile if I had to guess. Through a completely clothed crowd. It was cool being drunk and with other naked people and running. IT was totally different being the only person naked, the center of attention, and walking through a crowd. (Ive got a very small penis as it is and the cold and fear of being arrested left me with a practical inny.) They put me in what I can best call a patty wagon. There were other students in there. If you had clothes in a backpack, you had been able to put them on. If you didn't they gave you a blanket. There were about 4 guys in there and another girl. All alcohol offenses. One guy was real hammered, the others were cool. The girl had underwear and a blanket. Maybe 15 minutes later they brought the last group of 3 guys and 2 girls. All but one guy were naked and the girl from these photos was one of them. She was a b*tch. She was yelling at the cops and then when we tried to joke with her she had a real attitude. You could tell she was wasted, because her face was really flush red.

They drove us to the police station which is off campus but not far. We had to leave the blankets in the truck since they didnt have a lot and go into the station. Most of us walked, but that girl had a woman cop next to her holding her arm because she was yelling again. They didn't book us or anything, there was a big room with benches and other students. We sat on towels and they got our information. It was embarrassing walking through the police station but it was almost midnight and there weren't that many people sitting watching. They took the kids with clothes to a room after getting their IDs and they were written tickets (underage) and had to wait to sober up. We had to wait for them to pull our information from our address/name/DOB/etc. I tried talking to that girl, but she was just a b*tch and wasn't really responsive. She was cute, not hot, but acted real aloof and talked shit about the guys. Once they got my info and saw I was over 21, they moved me to the room where the other guys were. I got a blanket and was told that when I was sober, I would be released. They said the wouldn't give us tickets for open intox or the naked in public thing because they figured the arrest was punishment enough. Maybe 15 minutes later, they brought that girl back in. She was a little more calm, but still didn't talk. Finally, after some time, I had sobered up and was able to go. I got to keep the blanket this time and they drove me back to my apartment. Had to walk in, though, and getting out of the cop car when there were parties on that street and walk in and up to my apartment sucked. Luckily my roommates were out. The cop was like "you learned your lesson, huh" and I had to pretty much agree.

Never saw that girl again. She was still in there while I left. I assume she didn't get anything more than I did, but maybe because she didn't cooperate she did. I bet she's seen those pics though. Once I saw naked mile pics popping up I had to try and search to make sure no one took any of me. I'm sure there was no incentive like there was to take hers but its still scary thinking it could pop up.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s