photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2023, 10:29 AM

Default Has anyone ever set their wife up to be voyeured?

This may sound weird, but I wish I could find an upskirt voyeur in my area to target my wife while we're out. It's almost impossible to do so without sounding like a cop lol.

We're taking a trip to Disney this week and she has the shortest, free-flowing skirts for the trip. I could always do it myself, but her focus is always on me and she would definitely notice. I'd want to be the distractor while a voyeur sneaks up behind her with their phone. I feel it would be really hot if she was captured by another guy and even posted somewhere, but not by me. If she ever did find the video online it would be obvious that it wasn't me.

Has anyone ever set their wife up before? I've had a friend over for drinks before in the backyard and when the wife turns in for the night I've led him over to the bedroom window for a quick peek while she showered and got changed for bed. It was awesome but that opportunity is rare. I'd love to hear any related stories or see pics of your adventures!
Old 09-22-2023, 12:47 PM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts
Default Traveling

My wife and I were driving out to Oregon a few years back. She always likes to travel in a loose dress or skirt and never wears anything under them. Along the way, I pulled into a rest area. When I returned from the rest room I sat on the curb. I noticed a semi truck driver sitting in his truck just a short distance away watching me. When my wife returned I motioned her to come to me. As she stood in front of me, I began running my hands up and down her legs. Her back was to the driver in the truck. I began running my hands between her legs and he parted them to give me more access. I looked around her and saw the driver with his cell phone out. It appeared he was taking pictures of us.
Well I pulled my wife closer, causing her to straddle my legs. I reached around and ran my hands up the back of her legs, pulling her short skirt up with my hands and asked her to kiss me. Since I was sitting on the curb, she had to bend over for the kiss and I raised my hands up over her ass with her skirt in tow. So, here she was, bent over, legs spread, skirt up over her bare ass and pussy showing, kissing me while the trucker snapped pictures. I tried to make the kiss linger to allow him several shots.
After a short bit I dropped her skirt and we got ready to hit the road. I pulled out, passing directly by the trucker and he gave me a thumbs up. I have often wondered how many times he used the pics for getting off.
Old 09-22-2023, 01:24 PM

Default Voyeur or Pervert

Brother-in Law was ALWAYS strapped for cash. Tall, Buxom Sister-in-Law promiscuous, ever since being an Easter School Leaver. Whenever they went for Interview re Household or Cash Loan Matters she ALWAYS wore a short, strappy, plunging, summer frock to catch the eye of the Interviewer. Seemingly it ALWAYS worked, even though it led to Regular Extra Marital Assignations. After all HER thumb was bigger than HIS cock, so who should wonder !
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2023, 02:00 PM

Thanked 1,716 Times in 317 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
My wife and I were driving out to Oregon a few years back. She always likes to travel in a loose dress or skirt and never wears anything under them. Along the way, I pulled into a rest area. When I returned from the rest room I sat on the curb. I noticed a semi truck driver sitting in his truck just a short distance away watching me. When my wife returned I motioned her to come to me. As she stood in front of me, I began running my hands up and down her legs. Her back was to the driver in the truck. I began running my hands between her legs and he parted them to give me more access. I looked around her and saw the driver with his cell phone out. It appeared he was taking pictures of us.
Well I pulled my wife closer, causing her to straddle my legs. I reached around and ran my hands up the back of her legs, pulling her short skirt up with my hands and asked her to kiss me. Since I was sitting on the curb, she had to bend over for the kiss and I raised my hands up over her ass with her skirt in tow. So, here she was, bent over, legs spread, skirt up over her bare ass and pussy showing, kissing me while the trucker snapped pictures. I tried to make the kiss linger to allow him several shots.
After a short bit I dropped her skirt and we got ready to hit the road. I pulled out, passing directly by the trucker and he gave me a thumbs up. I have often wondered how many times he used the pics for getting off.
Great story, but aswell as him jacking if to the pics. He could have posted them on numerous sites, not sure whether that would worry you as some couples are fine with it. But would certainly piss some off if friends or family saw them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2023, 02:39 PM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 411 Posts
Default from behind

Probably doubtful anyone would recognize her ass/pussy. Ha.
----------------

"Great story, but aswell as him jacking if to the pics. He could have posted them on numerous sites, not sure whether that would worry you as some couples are fine with it. But would certainly piss some off if friends or family saw them."
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2023, 03:03 AM

I’ve been having this Upskirt fetish for a long time and also developed letting my wife being Upskirted. I talked about this with her and she did agree participating with me to excite me.
I’ve done many times when we have friends gathering, telling her to purposely “accidentally” expose what’s under her short skirt.
One of that, we were visiting a garden with many beautiful flowers. Sure that it’s time for girls to take pictures and us guys being the photographer. I kept giving instructions on how to pose to make the picture professional but actually what I was doing is to let my wife’s underwear exposed. Later when we were Airdropping our pictures, I did find many from other guys phone that could clearly see my wife’s panties. It gives me so my ch hype thinking maybe they were going to zoom in to masturbate on her Upskirt shots.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2023, 04:51 AM

Probably something I will never do, but it's something I've thought about.

My ex-girlfriend always went topless on the beach and at the hotel swimming pool and she also have changed in front of a window numerous times, but I've never once encountered a photo of her online posted on some forum like this. This was always a disappointment. With my current girlfriend, to increase the odds, maybe I could exchange contact information with a beach voyeur, so we can go to the same beach at the same time.

But the longer I think about it, it just sounds too weird, and a little bit too creepy.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MasterYoda For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2023, 08:33 AM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
Probably something I will never do, but it's something I've thought about.

My ex-girlfriend always went topless on the beach and at the hotel swimming pool and she also have changed in front of a window numerous times, but I've never once encountered a photo of her online posted on some forum like this. This was always a disappointment. With my current girlfriend, to increase the odds, maybe I could exchange contact information with a beach voyeur, so we can go to the same beach at the same time.

But the longer I think about it, it just sounds too weird, and a little bit too creepy.
I too hope that I'll come across a photo of my wife topless on a beach or by the pool, hopefully with a few of her topless friends in shot too. She must've spent maybe a dozen solid weeks with her tits out in her early years so I hold out a slim chance of it. The Internet search continues, but obviously no joy yet.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2023, 04:46 PM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
Great story, but aswell as him jacking if to the pics. He could have posted them on numerous sites, not sure whether that would worry you as some couples are fine with it. But would certainly piss some off if friends or family saw them.
As told, her back was to the truck driver. I suppose he could have also taken pics after the fun, but I doubt it. I believe I was pretty safe in thinking he stopped taking pics as soon as her skirt dropped. Besides, the possibility of more exposure is surely a bump to the excitement! Lol
Old 09-23-2023, 09:29 PM

Thanked 5,837 Times in 325 Posts

Driving on a lonely stretch of 4 lane road with the sun in our faces, I told her to open her shirt as she was falling asleep. We got behind a greyhound bus, I sped up to pass and decided to slow down, giving all the passengers a long look. My heart was pounding with excitement! Her young perky tits and puffy warm nipples were well lit by the sun. She was asleep and totally unaware, (or,was she?).

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022