Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2015, 06:36 AM

Thanked 15,761 Times in 1,050 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Let me know if you want the details on Sun or Mon nite??
Want the details? Hell, yeah!
Old 05-30-2015, 09:24 AM

Thanked 11,013 Times in 1,027 Posts

Quote:
AGAIN!!,,, i CAME HOME TO find the wife cum filled! A "select" friend stopped by to say hi, yea sure,,,?? the result was the wife w/ a pussy load!! Yeah shes allowed too, but lately its every week.

I gave her a sloppy second load while she told ne the details... I told her whats the rush? because this weekebd we arrranged a get together w/ 2 other couples from our swing group. Not a regular meeting just a private getiogether Sat. nite. She smiled and said, opportunity was there. << 3-hours worth of opportunity w/ him fuckng her silly, ends up she took a mouth load too.

Hope shes going to be horny tomorrow for our getogethter. Let me know if you want the details on Sun or Mon nite??
YES WE DO!!!! Question, are you into cream pies?
Old 05-31-2015, 02:13 AM

Thanked 1,908 Times in 61 Posts
Default My Wife

My wife playing cowgirl again. Riding my coworker off into the sunset. When she dismounts I intend to do a little riding myself.
Attached Thumbnails
013 1.jpg   014 1.jpg  

019 1.jpg  
Old 06-01-2015, 02:29 AM

Thanked 25,946 Times in 2,747 Posts
Default Wekend get together.

As promised, we had a small hotel get together w/ 2 other couples from our swing group.. not a regular meeting, just a get together.
3 couples with sex on our minds...lol,,, After a nice dinner, we all went to our rooms to get ready. Then went to the "fun room" we all chipped in for @ the hotel.. We usually get an extra room to play in. When everyone arrived, cocktails were served, and ice breaking conversation and a game of "pop the balloon".
The main evert started w/ pick a name out of the hat by the women, to select their first partner for oral foreplay to get everyone wet & moving on one king size bed. Then we all just moved from body to body touchy-feely & oral fun. The fucking started w/ the women on their backs on the edge of the bed w/ legs in the air as the men rotated from women to women for some good fucking. The dress theme was High heels only. So those legs in the air did look pretty hot!!

Then everyone just fucked and sucked at will. At some points, the women were double & triple teamed by the men, as well as the women doing the same to the men... I enjoy a woman on my cock & face @ once reaching up and feeling those boobs. When we triple teamed my wife we all blew a load in her holes to her orgasmic pleasure as the other wives watched. She likes that. But the other wives also got at least double teamed-spitroasted filled w/ cum. One wife requested the guys triple team her in all holes and the 2 other wives suck her nipples. This wife must have had 3/4 orgasms while everyone used her body to the extreme. The fucking went on until 3am.

Everyone had fun, then retired back to our own hotel room, met for late breakfast and went home.

The wife & I talked about it , and were satisfied w/ the evening together.. she wasn't sure who or how many guys left a load in her (oral or fucking) but said she really liked it when the guys all came in her air-tight. I came in her mouth during that, which was t the only time I was with her at all because we were all there to fuck the other guys wife. I know I left a load in the other 2 wives pussy.

She wore these pink maribu bedroom slipper heels.

We like these small get togethers.
Attached Thumbnails
c6.jpg  
Old 06-01-2015, 11:34 PM

Default The wifey

This is the wifey... I see hubbys has been kiss & telling again.. lol

Yes, I have been seeing a few "select" friends during the week lately... I've just been in one of those very horny moods lately. Its ok w/ hubby, as long as I tell him. And I do. Both he & I like the pleasure of "sharing" me w/ "select " friends whenever I want too. I will say usually not so much alone w/o him, but like I said, its been a horny month.

I read about our get together as he put it. He failed to mention that us girls had quite a few girl/girl/girl moments while the guys recharged throughout the night. I really enjoy a double end dildo w/ a woman.

So there are a few more details of our good times.

BTW- I love wearing those Maribu slippers, I have 5 pairs in different colors.
Attached Thumbnails
ba31.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 06-01-2015 at 11:40 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 05:52 AM

Thanked 1,431 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
This is the wifey... I see hubbys has been kiss & telling again.. lol

Yes, I have been seeing a few "select" friends during the week lately... I've just been in one of those very horny moods lately. Its ok w/ hubby, as long as I tell him. And I do. Both he & I like the pleasure of "sharing" me w/ "select " friends whenever I want too. I will say usually not so much alone w/o him, but like I said, its been a horny month.

I read about our get together as he put it. He failed to mention that us girls had quite a few girl/girl/girl moments while the guys recharged throughout the night. I really enjoy a double end dildo w/ a woman.

So there are a few more details of our good times.

BTW- I love wearing those Maribu slippers, I have 5 pairs in different colors.
Keep up the good work Darlin!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2015, 06:13 AM

Default More of Linda And Jeff

Here are a few more pictures of Jeff and Linda swinging
Attached Thumbnails
Swap 2a.jpg   Swap 3a.jpg  

Old 06-06-2015, 09:15 PM

Default Wife & friends

I also forgot,,, she talks dirty, especially when w/ more then one guy.. I should have mentioned that. Sorry.
Either trying to cuck me, or just begging for cock...
Old 06-12-2015, 02:02 AM

Default Wife & friends

This is WAY out of the ordinary for us..... Just waved goodby to a friend I shared the wife with for the first time. This is something w/ usually don't engage in. Though we both know the friend for years, he never knew we swing.
I went out with the guy golfing today, and we came back home to my house for dinner. He married, but lives 50 miles away, so dinner was planned as part of the day. WE were having dinner w/o the wife as she was out shopping. When she came home the chit-chat was as usual, then she asked to talk to me alone for a moment...... Well she suggested we see if our friend was game for some fun? I told her he dosen't know we swing or anything, but she said lets see what happens, as she always thought he was a nice guy w/ a bad wife. His wife is the "never satisfied" type and always complains.
She was already dressed in her normal daily short skirt & heels (jean Skirt today) , and we went into the living room after dinner for coffee. She sat with her skirt a little up and sexy, and made sure he saw it. She then just came out and said to him, that we were swingers, and we were wondering if you'd like to join us in a 3 way tonight... He was shocked somewhat, but responded, he would as long as the guys stay straight. We assured him that I was straight, and that wasn't an issue. It was really for us guys to pleasure the wife. He said , OK, but don't tell my wife.

So she walked over to him and straddled him in her skirt in a lap dance type of thing to break the ice, and I went upstairs to get the bed ready... Whe i came back down she had his shirt off and his pants unzipped grinding on his cock w/ her panties under her skirt. After a short time she invited him upstairs to the bedroom , and away we all went. Us guys undressed as the wife was flirting with her skirt on all 4's on the bed showing her ass in panties under she rskirt. I gave him the OK nod that its ok , go for it. He reached under her crotch and caressed her through her panties until she was wet through them. She then layed on her back and pulled off her panties and spread for him to go down on her. While he was, I got up on the bed and she sucked me to hardness. Then I layed down and she straddled my face and he stood up on the bed and she sucked him to hardness.
From that oint on we proceeded to fuck and suck for hours. Shetold him that he could fuck her first as he was the quest. So he did her doggy, lifte3d her skirt and slid in and held on tight fucking her hard. She told him to pull her hair, and looked at me and said. " do you like seeing me getting fucked by your friends?".. I smiled, and told him to fuck her harder, and he did to the poit of shooting a huge load in her pussy. I thought her eyes were going to pop out when he did. She told him to keep his cock in her so she could milk it with her pussy muscles to his delight! He just kept pumping her till he went soft, .. Then I got behind her and fucked her sloppy seconds. When I slid in I couldn't believe how much of his cum came out. This guy must have not got laid in a while??!! I was fucking her and she kept talking dirty to us both. Telling him his load felt good & warm in her pussy. and asking me if I could feel it... I told her I could, and shes my little cum sl*t. He walked over and put his cock in her mouth and we spit roasted her, until I told her I was going to put another load in her sl*tty pussy, and I did. When i puled out the cum was running down her thigh, and she kept sucking his cock to get it hard again.
He was thrilled with all this and we both continued to shove out cocks in the wife in every osition we could,,, We didn't do any anal. She kept telling us to fuck her , as she wanted 2 cocks at once . Her shirt & bra were off, but she kept her skirt & heels on the whole time. I love watching her legs inthe air getting fucked with heels. This friend came 2 more times. She rode on top of him and took another sloppy load in her pussy. We were just throwing her around the bed taking turns fucking her to her delight.
In the end, she got on her knees, and sucked us both until we both put huge loads in her mouth . She actually gaged somewhat with all our cum in her mouth dribbling out. She just let it run out of her moth into her tits in the end, and we all just fel into exhaustion on the bed. She was covered with cum, and her pussy was really full.
After , he had to shower before going home... so the wife took a shower with him to clean him well. She told me she had him clean her pussy of "all the cum he put in her". Thats how she said it.
So thats what happened tonight, Thurs,... shes in bed sleeping now, so I thought I kiss & tell.

This is the skirt she wore today & while fucking us.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0413.JPG   DSC_0415.JPG  

Old 06-12-2015, 02:43 AM

Thanked 2,260 Times in 288 Posts
Thumbs up

Man, its like you two can't get enough...
The Following User Says Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
a 40

2m:07s

05-21-2013
Madden 7

8m:06s

02-24-2020
pumped pussy squirts

1m:35s