Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2017, 12:52 AM

Thanked 177,275 Times in 18,912 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BareAll View Post
you should be aware that the photos circulated online are alternative takes, the photos in the calendar are different. i will try to get it. it seems many groups are now using this tactic to encourage sales, which makes sense.
There must be a larger version of it somewhere, though. Even if it is an alternate take, I can't believe they would only release it in thumbnail size...

Fango
Old 12-03-2017, 11:05 AM

Thanked 41,551 Times in 1,133 Posts

caps from diXck vXets we haven't seen
Attached Thumbnails
whenvund1.jpg   whenvund2.jpg  

whenvund3.jpg   whenvund4.jpg  

whenvund5.jpg   whenvund6.jpg  

whenvund7.jpg   whenvund8.jpg  

whenvund9.jpg  
Old 12-03-2017, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 59,573 Times in 2,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burngun View Post
Two larger versions of the LiverXpool RugXby pictures that were posted earlier, plus a new calendar. Also posting some older pics which I still had on my hard-drive.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...8&d=1512075068

Probably my favorite calendar photo of all time (well, that one along with a few of the BrXooXkes Cheerleader photos).

Slick
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Slick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 11:27 AM

Thanked 41,551 Times in 1,133 Posts

here are two from 2018 tiXckled piXnk abXerystwyth

the rest are here watermarked: aXrtswebwXales.com/portfolio/G00X00FgI8uhoKH_M/I0000smlanCXaSoxo (remove x's)

i highly recommend looking at these, a couple are very revealing.

also, the second photo below, girl on the right, full nipple out.

the third photo references the revealing umbrella photo at link above.
Attached Thumbnails
aber2.jpg   aber1.jpg  

aberstory.jpg  

Last edited by BareAll; 12-04-2017 at 11:31 AM.
Old 12-04-2017, 02:26 PM

Thanked 1,368 Times in 66 Posts
Default How to get the pics larger in Chrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by BareAll View Post
here are two from 2018 tiXckled piXnk abXerystwyth

the rest are here watermarked: aXrtswebwXales.com/portfolio/G00X00FgI8uhoKH_M/I0000smlanCXaSoxo (remove x's)

i highly recommend looking at these, a couple are very revealing.

also, the second photo below, girl on the right, full nipple out.

the third photo references the revealing umbrella photo at link above.
Great finds as always BareAll. Trying to see the umbrella photo in the same size as the second photo. Any idea how to do this in Chrome? Can only get 1400x1400
Old 12-05-2017, 09:24 AM

Thanked 14,177 Times in 1,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyshyguy View Post
How did you even get the photos from that website, they are all protected. Even viewing the source page doesn't reveal any jpg links.
That is and will be his secret to secure for the days, months and years to come that he will be able to get those pics for all of us in the future!!!
So just enjoy all those nice pics by BareAll (and off course Reading67) as much as i do.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stevin6 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 11:47 AM

Thanked 7,378 Times in 552 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevin6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyshyguy View Post
How did you even get the photos from that website, they are all protected. Even viewing the source page doesn't reveal any jpg links.
That is and will be his secret to secure for the days, months and years to come that he will be able to get those pics for all of us in the future!!!
So just enjoy all those nice pics by BareAll (and off course Reading67) as much as i do.
I'm not sure if there's some other big secret that Stevin's talking about, but it's almost never too difficult to pull down JPGs that are shown in "protected" albums. With either Firefox or Chrome, you can just go into the Developer Tools (hit F12, usually) and select the Network tab before you start clicking on the fullsize images. Then find the images in the long list of files that have been loaded in your browser, right-click, and choose "Save Image". If you've already clicked before you open the Network tab, you may have to reload the whole page to get the large images to load up again. Sometimes the image files have readable names in this table, and sometimes they don't. For the KeiXth MorXris album, the filenames aren't very useful: "fit=2040x2040", etc. It can be hard to figure out which image file to download, since there's usually a thumbnail that's been loaded separately, and sometimes (like this album) when you click on one image, 3-5 image files get downloaded to the browser to be cached. But, if the files in the gallery are JPGs at all, and they usually are, they will almost always be downloaded to the browser in a way that lets you save them from the Network tab. I've only seen 1 or 2 exceptions, ever.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schlubby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 03:16 PM

Thanked 14,177 Times in 1,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlubby View Post
I'm not sure if there's some other big secret that Stevin's talking about, but it's almost never too difficult to pull down JPGs that are shown in "protected" albums. With either Firefox or Chrome, you can just go into the Developer Tools (hit F12, usually) and select the Network tab before you start clicking on the fullsize images. Then find the images in the long list of files that have been loaded in your browser, right-click, and choose "Save Image". If you've already clicked before you open the Network tab, you may have to reload the whole page to get the large images to load up again. Sometimes the image files have readable names in this table, and sometimes they don't. For the KeiXth MorXris album, the filenames aren't very useful: "fit=2040x2040", etc. It can be hard to figure out which image file to download, since there's usually a thumbnail that's been loaded separately, and sometimes (like this album) when you click on one image, 3-5 image files get downloaded to the browser to be cached. But, if the files in the gallery are JPGs at all, and they usually are, they will almost always be downloaded to the browser in a way that lets you save them from the Network tab. I've only seen 1 or 2 exceptions, ever.
Even if we use almost always (several) X's in names, thread names and picture names it'could be always possible that someone related to the specific website or calendar will read this thread and comments here about the used technique. As a potential result they could strengthen their website/security so that it would be much more difficult or impossible to grab those pics.
Thats why i didn't get into the matter, and also important i think we should try to keep this thread clean from discussions about technique, after all this is a picture thread in the photos section. We have an other section for discussions about technique!!!
May be i'm a bit too cautious, but i like to be on the safe side.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stevin6 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 05:03 PM

Thanked 4,874 Times in 254 Posts

Yes you are being overly cautious. There isn't a photo posted that can't be downloaded. It is not a difficult task at all. It can be a bit time consuming, but not difficult. The only way to stop photos from being downloaded is to not post them at all.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gryphonslair99 For This Useful Post:

Tags
calendar, charity, charity calendar, cheerleaders, enf, naked, nudes, nudity, public, shy nude, student, tease

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s