Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2018, 05:16 PM

Thanked 4,622 Times in 772 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyfly View Post
Whenever her fly was down, I got so turned on I thought I would explode. Awhile back I was at a concert with my wife. After the show we were walking through the parking lot, when we heard someone call our names. It was my wife's friend Laura from Colombia. As they were talking, I glanced down and noticed Laura's zipper on her jeans was down all the way! I got so turned on and could'nt stop staring! As my wife got ready to leave, I hugged Laura goodbye and whispered in her ear "Tu zipper esta abierto" which in Spanish translates to "Your zipper is open" Laura blushed then swiftly zipped up her jeans.
Mmm, another nice story, thanks a lot for sharing it
I got the impression that latin american girls/women tend to have their zipper open quite a lot of times compared to girls/women from other countries hehe Maybe it's due to them wearing tight pants/trousers/jeans most of the time and/or thinking about/being busy with other things and forgetting to zip up hehe And maybe some naughty ones do it on purpose hehehe
Anyone of you got the same impression about/experience with latin girls/women?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 10:20 AM

Default Latinas zippers

I wanted to take a second and reply to the question about Laura's panties. They were red! I do think Latinas tend to have their fly unzipped more than American women / girls. I was at an outdoor market in Mexico a while back and noticed 2 women and 1 girl who had their zippers completely open! I was wearing sunglasses so they had no idea I was staring down at their jeans.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sexyfly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 09:48 PM

Talking Absolutely...

You are absolutely correct Sir. I've learned over the past 17 years or so that, Latina women especially learned the art of catching a man's attention by leaving her zipper down and at times, wide open. It's practiced openly and intentionally in Peru and women in Sweden also follow the same practice. Then, as you mentioned, there's Mexico and the lovely ladies there also. I moved out to the valley about 17 years ago, mainly for that reason. When I was working and would walk around the neighborhood, before relocating here, I saw more Latina women with their zippers down and wide open than I had seen in my entire life. I was so attracted and turned on that I decided to move here and now it's 17 years later and I'm still here. The culture has changed and it's more acceptable now due to such a high number of Mexican ladies either leaving their zippers down or, not minding having loose zippers...what a treat it's been, just need a girlfriend who doesn't mind leaving hers down and I'll be in heaven...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cahayes_2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 04:26 AM

Default My fly

I think my boyfriend has lowered my fly I left the house and stayed with him, he did not say that my fly was open. But I was very cute and I swam by the waist ... later we stayed with some friends, three more couples. After a while, a girl said "Marta you have the fly open" · What a shame, I looked at my boyfriend and he laughed, later I asked, because I had not said anything and he said I had not seen it, because I did not believe it, I think he got it down can it be right?eek::
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MARTAGUC For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2018, 05:15 PM

Default My Fly

I love your story! I'm guessing you're from another country? Where abouts? Anyways when you said your boyfriend lowered your fly, did you mean he unzipped it without you knowing? Love to hear more stories from you. It's awesome whenever a female talks about her fly being unzipped.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexyfly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2018, 09:09 AM

Default my fly

Yes, I did not know anything until we let it know. That he got it down I thought about it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MARTAGUC For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2018, 07:08 PM

Default open fly true stories

I noticed no one has posted anything in a while, so here's another story that happened a few years back. I used to work at a hot tub showroom in an upscale area. One Saturday an attractive women walked in to look at the tubs. She was in her late 30's early 40's and was possibly Persian. I kind of guessed because of her accent. Anyways as I was answering questions about the tub, I glanced down and noticed the zipper on her jeans was down! I felt myself getting aroused and tried to maintain my composure. Nervously, I asked her if she wanted to sit down while I got her information to enter into the computer. She smiled and as she sat down , her fly unzipped even more and was wide open. I tried so hard to do my job, but I couldn't stop staring at her fly! Her panties were showing and I was almost struterring while I was talking. I gave her a brochure and set her up for an in home consultation.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sexyfly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2018, 12:15 PM

Default Catch of the day!

I had an awesome experience today! I was having lunch at Panda Express and I noticed 2 girls getting up to leave. I got up to open the door for them and as I looked down, one of them had her zipper open! I followed them outside and said "Excuse me your fly is down" she looked confused and said "What?" I smiled and said "Your zipper is down!" her friend laughed and the girl had a goofy look on her face. It was amazing!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sexyfly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 10:27 PM

Thanked 4,622 Times in 772 Posts

I already got a bunch of pics ready to be uploaded, I will probably do that tomorrow and I will also do another search round these days

And last Wednesday, I got lucky again and saw a girl in real life with her zipper open Here's the story:
I was walking up to a red pedestrian light and from the other side (to my right) a girl also walked up to that red light. As she was attractive and wore some sexy tight jeans, my eyes got attracted to her immediately. And while I was looking at her and waiting for the light to turn green, I noticed that her zipper handle was sticking out and that it wasn't exactly in it's usual position but in a "down below" one so I was pretty sure that her zipper was down. After the light having turned green and me and the girl having crossed the street and walking towards the tramway stop, I turned around to get a better look and yes her zipper was completely down Although it was only a small/medium sized zipper, the view was quite nice and arousing, I got quite turned on and felt a nice rush of arousal "down there" The tramway arrived a few minutes later and after getting on the tramway, the girl sat down but unfortunately not near me and facing away from me. And I was with someone else so I couldn't change seats in order to be able to peek at that girl's open zipper but the whole thing came to a nice end when the girl got off the tramway after a few stops. She was sitting close to an exit so I was afraid she would exit the tramway without me being able to get another look at her open zipper and when she got up it looked like she would leave through the exit close to her but then she turned around and started walking right into my direction and passed close to me so I could get a good look at her zipper even if it did last just a few seconds. It was a nice view and made my day hehe I just wonder if all this happened on accident, her zipper being completely down and the zipper handle sticking out pretty obviously and her being close to an exit but turning around, walking into my direction and passing close to me or if she did all that on purpose hehehe I hope you enjoyed this story and please let me know what you think, if it was by accident or on purpose

Last edited by LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly; 05-26-2018 at 10:32 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2018, 05:14 PM

Smile Today's bus ride from campus...

I just wanted to share my experience today while riding the bus back home from campus. After class, I had gotten on the bus and the bus was about to take off when I noticed a young lady running across the grass, trying to catch the bus. The bus driver noticed her and opened the door for her to get on the bus. She gets on the bus and immediately you can see that her zipper is down and wide open because it's a very long zipper and she's a tall young lady. She sits down in the front chairs that face each other and is looking for payment for the fare box. She gets up after shoving her hands in both pockets and her zipper opens so wide that now you can see that she isn't wearing any underwear and you can see the blond pubic hair leading down to the vagina. The bus driver noticed and I think most of the people on the bus noticed. I began getting turned on and squirming in my chair because the young lady was extremely attractive and it was a very sensual viewing. People from the back of the bus moved forward, but no one said anything to the young lady. She paid her fare and sat back down in the same seat and started using her cell phone for something. The bus driver pulls out and begins to drive away and gets about 500 feet and pulls the bus over and gets out of his chair and goes right in front of the young lady with her zipper wide open and I thought he was going to tell her to zip up, instead, he begins playing around with the seat belts right in front of her, getting an eye full of her completely down and wide open zipper with no panties. It was a funny thing to see that the bus driver stopped the bus to get his look on. The young lady was just on her phone and never looked up at the bus driver though he was right in front of her. The driver gets back in his seat, begins driving the bus for about 1000 yards, then, pulls the bus over again and does the same exact thing as before, begins playing with the seat belts next to the young lady who's zipper is wide open. People on the bus begin to laugh because it was blatantly clear that the bus driver was turned on very much. Again, the young lady never looked up and noticed him moving around in front of her, playing with seat belts. He gets back in his seat after a couple of minutes and begins driving. The young lady gets on the phone in a conversation and says at one point, hold on, let me look and stands up, faces everyone on the bus and begins looking for something in her pockets, her pants slide down her body and zipper opens up even more and you can practically see her entire vagina and smooth blond hair, but no one says anything, but eventually people begin whispering that, they think she's horny and is letting her pants open up on purpose. It did begin to look that way the say she would face all of us and dig in her pockets which would open the zipper wider and wider. What an adventure that was this morning. Very sexy. When she did get off of the bus, it looked like half of the bus got off at the same bus stop that the young lady with her wide open zipper got off on. I had never seen so many people get off the bus at a normal residential bus stop. I can't blame them though, it was a very beautiful sight...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cahayes_2000 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
nspm

4m:09s

04-25-2010
1637447 cucumber fun part 2

1m:22s

04-24-2014
US beige panties May 2012 sm

1m:44s

06-04-2013

5m:11s