photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 04-16-2012, 08:11 PM

Default My wife took these shots

The story that the picture tells (or what I think it tells) is the biggest turn-on for me. The facial expression and body language of the girl gives us insight into her mindset at that very moment. These pics below don’t tell the whole story behind these upskirt “sharking” shots, but I will. The pictures are not good quality but the memory of that day is great. The following story is completely true.

The pictures were filmed a few years back while I was at a holiday resort. The girl in the pictures was my mistress. (That’s my hand that you see in the top right.) They were taken by my wife who was walking behind us with the kids while filming. My wife thought it was hilarious to expose “Emily’s” bottom and had actually gestured for me to “shark her” while she was filming. They had messed around like this before but this time it was caught on tape. The naivety of my wife was amazing. She trusted me 100% and didn’t even consider that I would be interested in this girl as they treated each other like sisters.
The panties that Emily is wearing in the pic were “borrowed” from my wife’s younger sister. (Panty swapping is one of my weird things). The ass that you can see had only just pressed against my groin 20 mins previously, as I fucked her doggy style on the bed.
My wife had been in the shower. The kids were eating breakfast and watching TV. I was in the bedroom dressing. I signalled to Emily and she joined me. She was easy access in that skirt, (as you can see from the pics). I love those light cotton sun dresses, the material is so thin that grabbing her crotch or feeling her ass always felt so soft and sexy. It was a quickie, I told her to bend over with her hands on the bed. I threw her skirt over her back, pushed the crotch of her panties aside and entered her eager and wet pussy. This girl was always willing. SHE NEVER SAID NO, I mean EVER!! The biggest problem that we had was keeping her voice down while she was cumming. She was like a screaming banshee when she got caught up in an orgasm. I knew that we had only minutes so I fucked her hard and quietly.
She came first with her head buried in the pillow, muffling the few moans that escaped her lips. I was soon trying to silence my own groans as I pumped my load into her very tight pussy (she was a small build and had the tightest, wettest pussy I have ever fucked).Emily loved the excitement of fucking in places knowing that somebody might catch us, especially when it involved my wife or my wife’s sisters. She said it was the best feeling ever to know that she could be caught at any second with her knickers down.
There was no time to relax afterwards and Emily tided herself before returning to the TV room. I got dressed and joined her. There she told me that she was leaking cum and needed to use the bathroom. There was only one bathroom and my wife was still using it. Then I had one of my perverted ideas. I told her to go ahead and use the bathroom while my wife was inside (they had used it together before). The thought of Emily peeing out my load of cum from her pussy while my wife was present was a major turn on, for both of us.
Emily went to the bathroom, knocked and I heard my wife telling her to come in. She closed the door but I listened. I could hear them chatting about shampoos and conditioners. Then Emily must have started to pee as I could clearly hear the sounds of someone using the toilet. (Afterwards she told me that my wife was dressed only in panties while towelling herself dry. Emily had sat on the toilet (wearing my wife’s sisters “borrowed” panties) peeing and letting my cum drip from her pussy while they chattered.)
About 20 mins later we headed out and that’s when the film was shot.
Attached Thumbnails
The lift.jpg   The block.jpg  

The twist.jpg   The struggle.jpg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to zonner11 For This Useful Post:

Tags
caught, cheating, panties, true story, upkirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s