uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-17-2013, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrow View Post
I’ve always been really turned on by women who go out without underwear, and I’d really like to hear about any OCC member’s wives or girlfriends (or indeed female OCC members) who like to let their boobies swing free or to feel a cool breeze up their skirts.
My wife next to never goes knickerless, especially if she is wearing a skirt. Occasionally she has come home from the gym wearing sweatpants and no panties because she has forgotten to take clean ones with her. That's about it...

She rather rarely goes braless either. Her bra size is 70E (~32DD) and she says she has too big boobs to feel comfortable going braless often. (I disagree!) But she has a couple of dresses that just cannot be worn with a bra. So rather interestingly she goes braless most often in parties and other occasions when more people can potentially notice it! And it really is rather easy to notice if one cares to look a bit more closely. This seems to turn her on too, I've a good few times pinched her erect nipples during the parties, and often she's quite ready to have sex when we get home.

I'd bet she has accidentally given a few glimpses of her nipples too. Two of of the dresses are rather low cut, and one actually is slightly see-through too, but the pattern of the fabric easily hides this.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sika For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2013, 10:56 AM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts
Default Going out with nothing underneath

Mine has wore a sun dress a few times with nothing underneath it, I had her do it a few times in case I wanted to fuck her some where while out. As well had her do the same with shorts if we would be out camping, she would have no panties under them or no bra under her t-shirt.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2013, 02:59 PM

Thanked 4,033 Times in 403 Posts

During our 5th anniversary to Miami Beach, my wife went pantyless during one of our dinners. Was so hot. We ended up fucking in the window of the resort later that night...didn't really care who saw us from other rooms.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mamanrc For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2013, 01:56 AM

Thanked 4,079 Times in 147 Posts
Default Wifey does it often

My wife will often go out w/o wearing underwear, but only when we are going to a bar or club.

The attached pix are from last halloween weekend. The referee outfit was very small and thin, and she didn't wear anything underneath it. Everytime we walked up the main flight of stairs in the club there was a group of guys watching from the bottom.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC02406.JPG   DSC02409.JPG  

DSC02415.JPG   DSC01792.JPG  

Old 08-18-2013, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclellan83 View Post
I wish I would have been at Kennywood that day.
From Western PA eh?
Old 08-18-2013, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel516 View Post
My wife will often go out w/o wearing underwear, but only when we are going to a bar or club.

The attached pix are from last halloween weekend. The referee outfit was very small and thin, and she didn't wear anything underneath it. Everytime we walked up the main flight of stairs in the club there was a group of guys watching from the bottom.

As mentioned previously, your wife is truly stunning ! Many thanks for posting these latest pics of her Her arse is awesome.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scotston For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2013, 05:57 PM

Thanked 57,935 Times in 3,174 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyt29 View Post
My wife will go without panties on a regular basis. One time that comes to memory (and i may have written about this before) was in Vegas. She was wearing a light sundress and we were going through the M&M "factory tour". It was one of those interactive tours and at some point there was swoosh of air and it totally blew her skirt up. No idea how many people saw, if any, but it was fun. Same thing happened walking down the strip, it was a gusty day, and the wind caught her dress again. That i'm sure plenty of people saw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
Mine never wears panties. On one of our Las Vegas trips we were going to dinner from the MGM to NY,NY and we went up the escalator to the bridge going over LV Blvd. Of course it was very hot and there was a slight breeze. She was in a very flowly dress that has the uneven hem. She was in some very high heels which always helps with the vision. It was dark but it's never dark in Las Vegas. Her dress blew up a few times going cross the bridge and I'm sure there were people that got an eye full both on the escalator and on the bridge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
My wife never wore panties in Las Vegas. She has this skin tight short dress, and flashed her pussy to everyone when she got out of the cab at Bellagio.
Do any of you have pics of the pantie-less adventures in Las Vegas?

The others are found @ places like imagebeaver, imagefap, etc

For pic removal, please contact a moderator

Old 08-18-2013, 08:24 PM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR2 View Post
Do any of you have pics of the pantie-less adventures in Las Vegas?
I don't! Poor planning!
Old 08-18-2013, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa_boy View Post
From Western PA eh?
yes sir
Old 08-19-2013, 09:13 AM

I met my wife we I was 19 and she was 18, she is now 48.
On our very first date she wore no bra, and, later she told me, no knickers, although I found by myself a few weeks later that she did not always wear knickers. I asked her if on that first date I had discovered she was not wearing knickers what she thought might have happened. Nothing at all would have happened she said, it was a first date. But it would have been a big turnon for me knowing that you knew and that you would try to find out at future dates.
We have now been married for 27 years and her attitude to wearing underwear has not changed at all. She seldom wears a bra, often goes out bare down there and it does not matter if she is wearing a long skirt/dress or a mini, she still leaves her knickers at home. I loved the attention that she gets so much that I encourage her and during our marriage she has often not only gone bra less but also waring a see-thru top. This has led to many exciting incidents that I may expand on if people are interested.
Attached Thumbnails
121010017.jpg   bigsn33001 - Copy.jpg  

bigsnfilteredshirltshirt001smaller.jpg   pixfilteredsn131209h.jpg  

pixsn131209.jpg   pixnew040512g.jpg  

pixshirl016.jpg   pixzsn210212042.jpg  

pixfilteredshirlnow001.jpg   pixmc0910056.jpg  

Last edited by tvsn; 08-19-2013 at 09:16 AM.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s