Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2017, 12:17 PM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 47 Posts
Default Just left hanging

Visited a one of our friends once, she's a single mum. We arrived and sat chatting.

No long after she lifted her stop on one side and started to breastfeed her child. She didn't hind anything, I guess why would she. We just carried on as normal.

After a short while her child stopped breastfeeding and, and moved away. She just left her breast hanging. What was quite distracting was that milk was continuing to pump from her nipple, and she just didn't seem to notice or care. She sat like that for what seemed like ages until it stopped.

Then she seemed to realise and pulled her top down to cover up
Old 01-23-2017, 06:19 PM

Seeing I have had 5 kids of my own, and then carried 7 for other people (and pumped for their babies for a couple of months each time) my boobs have been suckled on by so many babies, and after baby #2 I lost all compulsion to be uber discreet. I am sure people have seen my boobs at some time - never tried to be exhibitionist about it, but nursing in that context, to me is not sexual. I was feeding my child.

But since I had the last baby 8 months ago (I pumped for him for 2 months), my husband has continued to suck on my breasts - not so much nursing, but in a sexual way - and I love it. I still have a decent supply and if he goes a day or two without fucking me or sucking me, they start to fill up.

Our fantasy is that we invite a woman to join us and she sucks on my tits. I am one of those lucky women who can orgasm just by having my tits sucked on (although not when I was nursing - that was completely different).
Old 01-23-2017, 10:50 PM

Thanked 4,842 Times in 219 Posts
Default My two brief stories

When I was very young, maybe like 12 or 13 there was a young British couple who lived next door. As I recall the wife was a pretty brunette who was home with her newborn while her husband was at work. At some point she had lent me her guitar because she knew I had started taking lessons. After a couple weeks I knocked on her back door to return it and at first she hesitated but then invited me in. She was sitting at her kitchen table nursing her baby, shirt pulled up and both boobs showing. At first I was embarrassed and turned to leave but she said it was ok and even invited me to sit and play what I had learned. Her natural openness about it really left a positive impression on me.

My own wife nursed our daughter for almost two years but I don't recall her doing it in public too much. Then a few years later I was visiting a woman who was working with me on a program guide for a local club we both belonged to and while we were in her kitchen her baby woke up hungry and crying and at first she hesitated but then just sat down, pulled up her blouse and bra and started feeding the child right in front of me, totally lacking embarrassment or shame. Of course I copped a look whenever I could but otherwise we kept on talking with the baby suckling and one or the other tit exposed like it was the most natural thing in the world, which of course it is. I tried to act all mature and non-flustered and all but of course secretly I wanted to get in on the action!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to qrtzoj For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2017, 11:17 PM

Thanked 16,312 Times in 1,138 Posts

Had a great one Friday. I have a friend who I have known for about 20 years now. She is the type to do the 'Free the Nipple' protests, has done breastfeeding sit-ins in public, etc, but around me she has always been pretty conservative, always using a cover when she breastfeeds, even though she knows I wouldn't have a problem with it. I guess it's because she has known me from way back during her more conservative days pre-children.

Anyway, I was on my way to meet with her Friday because she is going to sing at an event, and I am playing piano for her. Just as I was arriving and parking my car, she sent me a text that said, "I am in my underwear. Don't be alarmed. Explain later. I am sure you won't care." I thought it was a bit odd, but not shocked or anything.

I walked up to her house, she opened the door and gave me a huge hug, and sure enough, she was in just mint green underwear and a heavy sweater. She said, "See? Underwear. We are potty training and I am making him not wear diapers, just underwear, and he said he would pee on the floor unless I was in underwear, too. I wasn't about to call his bluff" (She has a three year old who she still nurses.) The 3yo was running around in underwear, no shirt, so I said, "I am surprised he let you keep your shirt on!" My friend said, "Funny. I was topless until about two minutes ago! But I am keeping my top on for you. Taking it off would be a bit overboard."

Then she jokingly said, "You have seen women in underwear, right?" I said, "Of course, but I haven't seen YOU in underwear." She said, "Eh, it's all the same, but if you want to look at me, I totally understand."

She walked to her couch and I took the invite to look at her in her panties. She sat down, and her underwear hugged her vulva perfectly. I think she noticed me staring too much because she crossed her legs and put her hands in her lap, which made almost none of her underwear visible at all, except the sides a bit.

We started talking about the music, etc. At one point I reached to hand her something, so she opened her legs to lean forward, and I could make out her vulva again, then she returned to how she was sitting.

After about 20 minutes, her 3yo came up to her and said, "Snack time!" and lifted up her sweater. My friend pulled her top down and looked at me, turning red, and said, "Did you see anything?" I said that I saw everything, and she turned even more red.

Her kid kept pulling on her shirt and she said he was getting ready for a nap and she nurses him before his nap every day. I told her I could leave or turn around, and she said, "Nah, it's fine." And she lifted up her top, exposing both breasts. Her kid sucked on one while he played with the other nipple with his tiny hands.

After a bit, he stopped, and she pulled her shirt down and he got really mad. She said, "I usually keep my shirt up for him in case he comes back." Then the kid said, "shirt OFF!" She said, "Sometimes I have my top all the way off while he goes down for a nap. It's the skin on skin thing." (Having kids recently myself, I knew what she meant.) I told her I understood what she meant.

He kept pulling on her top, so without saying anything, she lifted her sweater up again exposing both breasts and kept it up even though he wasn't drinking anything, but he was nearby playing with some toy.

My friend said, "I will understand if you want to look at me." Her tone of voice was very sincere.

So I looked at her breasts. I glanced up and saw her eyes directly looking at mine a few times, but I kept looking at her breasts, too. They were a shape I had never seen before. They were unusually pointy, but not large, just very pointy. Sort of like the old cone bras, but it wasn't a bra, it was her actual breast shape. She had pretty much no areola, just nipples that were pink and more flat than long.

After what seemed like 5 minutes of staring at her boobs (although it was probably only 45 seconds at most), she stood up and said she was going to put him down for a nap. She pulled down her top and stretched over to pick him up, and I swear a saw a glimpse of shaved pussy lip pop out of her mint green underwear, but I couldn't be sure since it was very, very quick.

She got up with him and left.

About 15 minutes later, she came back downstairs. Completely dressed in jeans, socks, a short sleeve shirt, and clearly a bra, too.

We finished up our meeting, and she gave me an inappropriately long hug after I got my coat on. She said, "Thanks for letting me be comfortable in my natural environment!" I said no problem. Then she said, "I am officially inviting you when we do the nude hot spring thing in a few months. There are probably 15 of us, and it would be fun to have a friend from my old life join us with all these more recent wackos I have come to know." I said, "Count me in!" She said, "You heard me say the word naked, right? Like, you naked, and me staring at you next time?" I again said, "Count me in!" She gave me another quick hug, and I left.

I knew she did some outdoors club nakked type stuff (in addition to FTN and such), but never thought she would invite me! I had always been so envious hearing about her stories and thought she was just exaggerating, but now I might be able to join her and her more recent group of friends! She has even already texted tentative dates that the group has already been planning for. I can't believe it.

I will see her again this Saturday, but it will be for professional reasons and without her kid in tow, but it will be fun to think about!
Old 01-23-2017, 11:55 PM

I have a friend who at the moment has a 8 month old little girl
Now she breastfeeds in front of me, and is quite happy to do it topless, especially because i ask
But i know to most women, breast feeding is not sexual, but for her it is
She gets so damn horny while she breast feeds,so so horny

I am also lucky that she has let me share her milk too, direct from the natural container
This is of course when her hubby isnt home
AAnd i got to say, i just love fresh milk
Old 01-24-2017, 12:59 AM

Default I wish i lived next door to her!!

I want some fresh warm milk too!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wwwddd For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 06:16 AM

Thanked 2,390 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Had a great one Friday. I have a friend who I have known for about 20 years now. She is the type to do the 'Free the Nipple' protests, has done breastfeeding sit-ins in public, etc, but around me she has always been pretty conservative, always using a cover when she breastfeeds, even though she knows I wouldn't have a problem with it. I guess it's because she has known me from way back during her more conservative days pre-children.

Anyway, I was on my way to meet with her Friday because she is going to sing at an event, and I am playing piano for her. Just as I was arriving and parking my car, she sent me a text that said, "I am in my underwear. Don't be alarmed. Explain later. I am sure you won't care." I thought it was a bit odd, but not shocked or anything.

I walked up to her house, she opened the door and gave me a huge hug, and sure enough, she was in just mint green underwear and a heavy sweater. She said, "See? Underwear. We are potty training and I am making him not wear diapers, just underwear, and he said he would pee on the floor unless I was in underwear, too. I wasn't about to call his bluff" (She has a three year old who she still nurses.) The 3yo was running around in underwear, no shirt, so I said, "I am surprised he let you keep your shirt on!" My friend said, "Funny. I was topless until about two minutes ago! But I am keeping my top on for you. Taking it off would be a bit overboard."

Then she jokingly said, "You have seen women in underwear, right?" I said, "Of course, but I haven't seen YOU in underwear." She said, "Eh, it's all the same, but if you want to look at me, I totally understand."

She walked to her couch and I took the invite to look at her in her panties. She sat down, and her underwear hugged her vulva perfectly. I think she noticed me staring too much because she crossed her legs and put her hands in her lap, which made almost none of her underwear visible at all, except the sides a bit.

We started talking about the music, etc. At one point I reached to hand her something, so she opened her legs to lean forward, and I could make out her vulva again, then she returned to how she was sitting.

After about 20 minutes, her 3yo came up to her and said, "Snack time!" and lifted up her sweater. My friend pulled her top down and looked at me, turning red, and said, "Did you see anything?" I said that I saw everything, and she turned even more red.

Her kid kept pulling on her shirt and she said he was getting ready for a nap and she nurses him before his nap every day. I told her I could leave or turn around, and she said, "Nah, it's fine." And she lifted up her top, exposing both breasts. Her kid sucked on one while he played with the other nipple with his tiny hands.

After a bit, he stopped, and she pulled her shirt down and he got really mad. She said, "I usually keep my shirt up for him in case he comes back." Then the kid said, "shirt OFF!" She said, "Sometimes I have my top all the way off while he goes down for a nap. It's the skin on skin thing." (Having kids recently myself, I knew what she meant.) I told her I understood what she meant.

He kept pulling on her top, so without saying anything, she lifted her sweater up again exposing both breasts and kept it up even though he wasn't drinking anything, but he was nearby playing with some toy.

My friend said, "I will understand if you want to look at me." Her tone of voice was very sincere.

So I looked at her breasts. I glanced up and saw her eyes directly looking at mine a few times, but I kept looking at her breasts, too. They were a shape I had never seen before. They were unusually pointy, but not large, just very pointy. Sort of like the old cone bras, but it wasn't a bra, it was her actual breast shape. She had pretty much no areola, just nipples that were pink and more flat than long.

After what seemed like 5 minutes of staring at her boobs (although it was probably only 45 seconds at most), she stood up and said she was going to put him down for a nap. She pulled down her top and stretched over to pick him up, and I swear a saw a glimpse of shaved pussy lip pop out of her mint green underwear, but I couldn't be sure since it was very, very quick.

She got up with him and left.

About 15 minutes later, she came back downstairs. Completely dressed in jeans, socks, a short sleeve shirt, and clearly a bra, too.

We finished up our meeting, and she gave me an inappropriately long hug after I got my coat on. She said, "Thanks for letting me be comfortable in my natural environment!" I said no problem. Then she said, "I am officially inviting you when we do the nude hot spring thing in a few months. There are probably 15 of us, and it would be fun to have a friend from my old life join us with all these more recent wackos I have come to know." I said, "Count me in!" She said, "You heard me say the word naked, right? Like, you naked, and me staring at you next time?" I again said, "Count me in!" She gave me another quick hug, and I left.

I knew she did some outdoors club nakked type stuff (in addition to FTN and such), but never thought she would invite me! I had always been so envious hearing about her stories and thought she was just exaggerating, but now I might be able to join her and her more recent group of friends! She has even already texted tentative dates that the group has already been planning for. I can't believe it.

I will see her again this Saturday, but it will be for professional reasons and without her kid in tow, but it will be fun to think about!
Great story! Have had an experience or two with breastfeeding mom's myself, but nothing this good.... Also, is she talking about Deep Creek hot springs? (California) If so, I'll be heading there with some lovely lady friends as well. Let us know how that goes!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Craze899667 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 07:31 AM

Default Distributing surplus breastmilk

My wife, an attractive 36DD breasted lady with a high sex drive, opted to be a shared wife two years after our second child was born. She acquired a circle of six regular visitors, usually for MFM fun or just 1:1. Two years into this very enjoyable lifestyle we decised upon having a third child. There followed a brief period of abstinence from the six until she fell pregnant and the sharing was resumed throughout her pregnancy and resumed again shortly after the child was born. She produced far more milk than one youngster could consume so she offered the surplus to the men in her circle. All but one of them took up the offer and as being sucked on hugely incresed her appetite for sexual attention, the giving served three purposes. It relieved the pressure of the excess milk. It provided the menfolk, including me of course, with a regular supply of warm milk and with her raised libido much more fun was had by us all. The practice persisted for three and a half years until she stopped breastfeeding the youngest child. Happy days!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to hilltophermit For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 02:26 PM

Thanked 4,158 Times in 365 Posts
Default I want some tto.

I was breastfed as a baby, but of course I don't remember it. I would love to try it now to see how it tastes.
The Following User Says Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 07:45 PM

Thanked 16,312 Times in 1,138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse91 View Post
I was breastfed as a baby, but of course I don't remember it. I would love to try it now to see how it tastes.
I LOVED getting a taste now and then while doing regular sexytime things while my wife was lactating. And it was so easy to make her orgasm from only sucking on her nipples. It turned her on so much.

There are some wild stories here; makes my stories seem really boring and nerdy!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sybian fun

3m:58s

01-26-2005
booze cruise12

5m:17s

01-14-2015
jennalewis 3

2m:35s

02-08-2005
mf