Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2019, 12:14 AM

Thanked 1,017 Times in 67 Posts
Default Yahoo Groups: In Memoriam

"Yahoo has made the decision to no longer allow content to be uploaded to the Yahoo Groups site. Don't worry, though, Yahoo Groups is not going away and new groups can still be created.

Beginning October 28, new content won't be able to be uploaded to the site, and all previously posted content on the site will be permanently removed after December 14. Anything you want to keep will need to be downloaded by that date."

Well, I can't say that I've been there particularly recently, and many of the great groups that were there are no longer. But in its heyday, a decade to a decade-and-a-half ago, it was a great place to explore fetishes, so matter how niche. I think I first heard the term ENF there. All good things must come to an end.

I don't know about you, but I think I'll travel down memory lane while I still can, and use this thread to post some of the best groups of what can be saved for posterity.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rothul For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2019, 12:44 AM

Default Ann Berrybush

Welcome to my classroom, where I have suffered untold humiliations at the hands of my bratty students. Though I have been stripped of my dignity many times, I have never lost my idealism and faith in reason. For as long as I can remember, my love of mentoring has been outstripped by my charges’ love of tormentoring; as a result, despite my extreme shyness, I have had trouble holding on to my skirts and blouses throughout my academic and professional career. My students love swapping stories about the pranks I have suffered, not only as a teacher, but as a teenage baby-sitter, college girl, and librarian. Please take your seats, and you too will soon be moved to utter the immortal refrain, "Shame on you, Miss Berrybush!"

Jenny and Ashley may have come first, but the ENF spirit was always present in Miss Berrybush's misadventures. There was even a movie! How often does that happen?
Attached Thumbnails
n_a.jpeg   n_a (2).jpeg  

n_a (3).jpeg   n_a (4).jpeg  

n_a (5).jpeg   n_a (6).jpeg  

n_a (1).jpeg   n_a (7).jpeg  

n_a (8).jpeg   Miss Berrybush & Miss Truth in Naked Teacher Conference a.jpg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rothul For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2019, 08:24 AM

Thanked 16,354 Times in 1,144 Posts

I remember Yahoo Groups! I thought they went away many years ago. I didn't know they were still in existence until now!

My wife and I were part of a handful of "exposed brastraps" groups. That feels like a lifetime ago. We stopped checking them out when it became obvious that most of the posters were middle-aged men pretending to be teen girls. Puke.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2019, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothul View Post
Welcome to my classroom, where I have suffered untold humiliations at the hands of my bratty students. Though I have been stripped of my dignity many times, I have never lost my idealism and faith in reason. For as long as I can remember, my love of mentoring has been outstripped by my charges’ love of tormentoring; as a result, despite my extreme shyness, I have had trouble holding on to my skirts and blouses throughout my academic and professional career. My students love swapping stories about the pranks I have suffered, not only as a teacher, but as a teenage baby-sitter, college girl, and librarian. Please take your seats, and you too will soon be moved to utter the immortal refrain, "Shame on you, Miss Berrybush!"

Jenny and Ashley may have come first, but the ENF spirit was always present in Miss Berrybush's misadventures. There was even a movie! How often does that happen?
Because of this Yahoo Group I bought the movie. It must have been over a decade ago. Wow, I'm getting old...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbking2007 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2019, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I remember Yahoo Groups! I thought they went away many years ago. I didn't know they were still in existence until now!

My wife and I were part of a handful of "exposed brastraps" groups. That feels like a lifetime ago. We stopped checking them out when it became obvious that most of the posters were middle-aged men pretending to be teen girls. Puke.
I'm pretty skeptical of anything I read online, even here at OCC.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sleazoid For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2019, 02:43 PM

Default Morphy

Whether under Comic_Stripping, Naked-Ascii, or the epic saga of Joanna C. Mutchmore's adventures in Cyberhell (380 pages! Originally it had to be split across three groups because of Yahoo's strict file limit!), Poser was pushed to its limits by Morphy. He hasn't been seen in a while, and all info suggests he isn't doing ENF stuff any more, which is a shame. If only the technology at the time had been advanced enough to compete with his creativity and humor.
Attached Thumbnails
Welcome.jpg   chunplugged2.gif  

PhantomSkirtsn*tcher.jpg   BinkiBonki.jpg  

HappyHalloween.jpg   n_a (10).jpeg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rothul For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2019, 03:07 PM

Default hmutts_enf

post only your absolute best enf stuff here please. candid or posed is fine. but she must be at least pretending to look shy, modest, surprised or embarrassed. for examples look in the photos section.

bikini tops pulled off, tube tops pulled down. forced 2 streak, caught naked or in the shower. clothing mishaps, nip slips, downblouse and see-thru pix welcome.

Maybe it shouldn't count because the admin is still around, but hmutt's groups could always be counted on for quality content. The groups broke past Yahoo files limit several times, leading to the necessity of an archival groups simply to contain all the .avi's and .mpg's and .wmv's. It would be folly to attempt to catalog all of the photos that were submitted over the years, so please enjoy a few of my favorites from those grainy, low-pixelly days

Thank you, hmutt! You were in it since the beginning.
Attached Thumbnails
n_a (11).jpeg   n_a (12).jpeg  

n_a (13).jpeg   n_a (14).jpeg  

n_a (15).jpeg   n_a (16).jpeg  

n_a (17).jpeg   n_a (18).jpeg  

n_a (19).jpeg   elena.jpg  

Old 11-26-2019, 03:20 PM

Default hmutts_2

You know what? There were archive groups too. Let's make this a top 20.
Attached Thumbnails
a+bunch+of+white+chicks+covering+their+breasts+and+private+parts.jpg   n_a (27).jpeg  

n_a (26).jpeg   n_a (25).jpeg  

n_a (23).jpeg   n_a (22).jpeg  

n_a (21).jpeg   OCC_hh_37.jpg  

EsemiNF.jpg  

Last edited by Turtle; 12-19-2019 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Watermarked image removed
Old 12-06-2019, 09:08 AM

Default Embarrassing Situations

Welcome to Embarrassing Situations. This group is dedicated to ENF and related subjects such as spankings, pantsing, cfnf, etc. If you think it belongs here, post it!

Though its photo album mostly became a repository for DFP Screenshots of each of its new releases (and there's nothing wrong with that!), Embarrassing Situations was interesting for the wide range of ENF it covered. An unsorted glorious free-for-all from the time when photographs needed a scanner to be added to the web.
Attached Thumbnails
n_a (2).jpeg   n_a (3).jpeg  

n_a (4).jpeg   n_a (5).jpeg  

n_a (6).jpeg   n_a (1).jpeg  

enf29.jpg   1282733964.jpg  

n_a.jpeg  

Last edited by Fango; 12-07-2019 at 11:54 AM.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Rothul For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2019, 02:28 PM

Default Clothed Female Naked Female

I created this group because I got frustrated viewing bad lesbian stuff. CFNF isn't about lesbians. It's about groups of girls having power over one or another group of girls, getting them naked and humiliating them. Please post pics and stories about this! I've had trouble finding material specifically on the subject of CFNF subject so if you have some please share!

One thing Yahoo Groups was excellent at (perhaps THE one thing) was that it allowed for a wide distribution of subject matter, allowing you to get as specific as you wanted. Don't expect any CMNF here, or any NF without an accompanying CF! There are other groups for that, mister!
Attached Thumbnails
n_a (2).jpeg   84034_PICT004.jpg  

n_a.jpeg   n_a (1).jpeg  

stripmonopoly.jpg   `4+(5).jpg  

12294603911208524240.jpg   1229000038_11f6621ee5_b.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by Fango; 12-07-2019 at 11:55 AM.

Tags
cmnf, enf, humilation, oon, yahoo

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Voyeur ibiza hard 2

0m:51s

07-07-2010
3bf03a1535ff744d45d05a98 f1bb0d0b

1m:28s

05-17-2016
NAP 2008 Am nn Blue Latina

5m:43s

01-02-2014