photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2018, 10:29 PM

Talking Ever give a friend or acquaintance (not wife or girlfriend) a massage that led to sex

I’m interested to hear if anyone has given a massage to a friend, acquaintance, or even a stranger that eventually led to sex? It could have started innocently as just a back rub, or it could have been your plan all along to use massage to seduce her. But I’m not talking about using a back rub to get your WIFE or GIRLFRIEND in the mood, this is about spontaneous sex with someone new because of your massage.

In my late teens I found a book about Nude Massage and read it, mostly to look at the pictures of the naked women. (Yes, this was before the Internet.) The benefit was that I picked up a few tips about HOW to give a good massage. The first time I was able to put it to practice, and get an idea of how useful it could be was in college. One of the little sisters in my fraternity, Jen, was a really hot blonde cheerleader type. She had a tight, athletic build and a really sexy ass. But I wasn’t the jock type so she was way out of reach for me. One night she was complaining about her neck and shoulders being tense and aching, so I offered to rub them for her. She said no thanks at first, but I started rubbing her shoulders anyway. It only took a few minutes and she was relaxing and telling me how good it felt. I commented that she needed a full massage, to which she replied with a somewhat sarcastic, “I bet you’d like that.”

Much to my surprise, a couple days later she came up to me and asked if I could rub her shoulders again. To have some privacy, we went to my room and I had her lay down on a blanket on the floor. I started in on her neck and shoulders, and she was soon moaning about how good it felt. As I began rubbing down her back through her shirt, I realized she wasn’t wearing a bra. After several minutes, I suggested that she’d like it much better on bare skin and maybe she should take off her shirt. I also suggested she unbutton her pants, since they were so tight.

To my surprise she actually agreed, and sat up, unbuttoned her pants, and was about to take off her shirt, when my roommate walked in with several friends. I had forgotten to lock the door. Unfortunately, she pulled her shirt down quickly, jumped up, and hurried out of the room as she was buttoning her pants. Sadly, she was embarrassed because and I never got a second chance, but I really thought it might have turned into something more than just a massage. At worst, I would have gotten her shirt off. It may not have led to sex that Jen that night, and it was never repeated, but that experience really told me that a good massage could be a useful way to get a woman in the mood if done correctly.

I would often use massage with girlfriends after that, but it wasn't until a few years later, after college, that a shoulder rub for an acquaintance turned into a story worth telling. More to follow…
Old 01-03-2018, 05:51 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

I have posted this before, I have a cousin with a beach house, we visit her and her husband frequently. They have a massage table folded up in a corner of their den, they give each other massages, Ned, the husband has even taken a community college course. When we visit I love the fishing, my cousin is really into it and takes me out every time, Ned and my wife don't care for to go.

One morning my wife went into town, my cousin and I took the boat out, I think Ned was going to play golf. So we have a good day fishing and stay out for hours, come back in the early afternoon, my wife is napping, Ned is gone out. Normal beach house activity.

The next morning we leave and on the way back my wife says she's has something to tell me about, she's been a little naughty. Yesterday she got back from shopping, took a shower put on a robe and was walking around doing laundry when Ned came home. At home my wife goes get a massage at a salon about once a month, she has back issues that she says the massages help. Anyway she comments to Ned that when she gets home she needs to schedule a massage, Ned says "why wait, I'm not doing anything now, I can give you one".

My wife say she didn't think his wife or would want me to walk in while she's getting a massage, Ned looks at his phone and says that her GPS signal is coming from an area that would take them at least an hour to return, "no one would know".

My wife knows she has a green light on fun from me, so she says OK, but she has to go put at least a bra and panties. She went to put that on while Ned set up the table and oils. Her bra and panties are not very revealing, so if he behaves himself, no harm done.

She said she knew Ned would likely try a go further, and while she was on her front he naturally undid her bra "so it wouldn't get oil on it". I don't have time to go into all the details, but she ended up nude while he fingered and pinched her to orgasm. She said she never even got to touch him, we suspect that he had a problem prostate and could not get an erection.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:17 AM

Default Sort of sex-ish

My first wife and I were close with another couple --- let's say the other wife was J and husband was M. There was some flirting going on, but the furthest it went was to give each other's wives fully clothed back rubs. I had seen her breasts while she was nursing, but, while I'll look, I don't think of that as related to sex.

One weekend after I was separated I took my children to spend some time with J and her daughter. After I took my kids back to their mother, J and I went back to her house. M was out of the country on business. She put the daughter to sleep and I started giving her the usual fully clothed back rub.

She then said that she would get into something more comfortable (really!!!). In a few minutes she emerged from her bedroom in what was called then (maybe still?) baby dolls. For those who don't know, baby dolls consist of a top that ends just below the butt, and full panties. When I first saw her, I couldn't tell whether she had the panties on --- she did.

I started on her back. While I did go under her top to go to bare skin, I didn't touch her in any private places. I didn't have any massage oil so I settled for just skin lotion. Finally I got her to turn over. The only no no she gave me was to not massage her abdomen. There were many opportunities to secretly expose sexy parts, but I didn't. I've been kicking myself about that for over 50 years. Her panties did have a tiny hole in them and I was able to see that she had light brown pussy hair.

I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. At first she reacted in surprise but then said it was my reward for the massage. We then engaged in some passionate kisses. While kissing, I reached up and groped her left breast over her bra-less top. She reacted swiftly and it was clear that she felt I had gone too far. She wasn't angry, so we parted on friendly terms.
Old 01-06-2018, 12:30 PM

Thanked 3,734 Times in 192 Posts
Default Massaging my massage therapist

I've been going to my current massage therapist for over 3 years. It wasn't until about 2 years into seeing her for my massages did anything ever happen.
I always book the last appointment at 19:00 and she usually gives me an extra 15 to 30 minutes of extra massaging. At the end of one of my sessions I see her rubbing her shoulder. I asked her if she was tight and she said it was but she'll massage it later tonight. As she was turned away from me I grab her shoulder and massaged it a bit. She said I was really good and had really strong hands so I suggested she get on the table and I'd give her a few minutes of massaging. I told her I always massage with oil so she remove her top and bra under the sheet. Nothing happened other than seeing her breasts. At the end of the session she said that she has had dozen of men offering to massage her but she's always declined. She also mentioned that she had so many clients offering to pay extra for a happy ending but she's always declined.
Fast forward to 6 months later and I was giving her a massage after every one of my massages. Her massages included a full body massage where she is only wearing her thongs (can't see her pubic hair because she was always shaved). As she is very athletic she was always tight in the hip and leg area. I was bold and was massaging her legs when I noticed that her legs were parting more and more as I gave her a deep tissue massage. To me this was a sign so I massaged her inner thigh starting at her knees and massaged it right up to her pussy including accidentally touching her pussy. I had her change position lying face up with the sheet covering her. I started massaging her collar bone and then proceeded to rub around her rib cage and breast making sure I did not touch her nipples. She commented that I should not do that but she did not stop me so I didn't stop. Eventually I ended up cupping her breasts and she commented I had warm hands. I then did the nipple pinching when she loved based on her facial expression. Nothing more happened
About 4 or 5 sessions later she was getting the same massage from me but instead of ending it with the breast rub, I pulled down the sheet and slid two fingers under her thong. I rubbed her clit and and slid those two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. I rubbed her to a climax that day and every other day since then. Now a days she does not wear anything when I give her a massage. She said my massages make her very happy. Her giving my first anal fuck made me very happy too.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20171231_114902824.jpg   IMG-20170710-WA0000.jpg  

20170710_213531.jpg   IMG_20171110_223426753.jpg  

IMG_20171126_172420260.jpg   IMG_20171127_213902426.jpg  

IMG_20171224_120049522.jpg  
Old 01-07-2018, 11:13 AM

Default A missed opportunity

Now days, I can give a decent massage, for not being trained. I am living with my first wife again, and she has a bad back from our younger days. I help her alot.

Where I wish I had a concept of massaging was when I was 16 and my mother had bad back issues. The doctor had my father using a numbing spray on her lower back, along with some meds. When my father had to be out of town on business, I got the honors. The first couple of times I was very surprised when my mother striped to her panties and laid down on her front. I did the spraying as she directed and had to pull her panties down some to get to all of the areas that needed help. After that she was naked when we did this, and for a 16 year old guy, this was quite an experience. Years later, when I realized the benefits of massages, I kick myself for not trying to give my mother even more benefit from her treatments. I realize that she might not have wanted my hands on her, but knowing what I have learned about her, over the years, I don't think that there would have been any problem at all. Plus, she always treated me like an adult.

To me, giving massages can be a real ice breaker...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 06:27 PM

Default "Haven't been touched there in 15 years..."

At my previous job, I had a routine of going around to several secretaries and giving them shoulder, back, and neck rubs. All said I was amazingly good and had WONDERFUL hands. Most all became very comfortable with my attentions and would on sight enthusiastically arrange their chair to give me good access. Several mentioned they wished I could do their feet and legs. Who was I to deny them (or myself) this pleasure. Turning their chair around, I'd lift one leg at a time remove their shoes and proceed to rub feet, caves, and thighs. Did I mention that most had private offices, or a room that we would meet in after a knowing look.
This brings me to my three best experiences.
First, I was rubbing the legs of a mature classy woman who had been out running the day before and was feeling it. Every little bit, a soft purr would escape her. Starting at her toes, I had worked up to just above mid thigh and stopped. "I never know how far I should go without making you uncomfortable," I said. She took my hand and placed it on her inner thigh JUST below the crouch of her pants. "I'm comfortable with that," she said. I didn't want to ruin a good thing so I never pushed farther.
Second, this was a fairly large organization, nearly 500 employees, so imagine my very pleasant surprise when the hottest, most desirable woman on campus came up to me and said, "I hear you're really good at back and shoulder rubs. Do you have time to give me a rub?" Blond, thin, blue eyes, very proper proportions... The scene from XXX where Vin Diesel says "The things I'm going to do for my Country," came to mind. I rubbed her that day and MANY more. One day as I was messaging her feet, she asked, "Can you keep a secret?" "Sure," I said. She moved a few things on her desk and laid, stomach down, on it. "I worked out at the gym last night and my butt is REALLY sore. Can you rub it?" I did. And I savored every moment.
I know these are very tame compared to most stories. But I'm not a looker or prize of any sort, and never had any great sexual adventures. These are my stories and true, and great memories for me.
One more to follow and it did lead a little farther.
Old 01-14-2018, 08:29 PM

Default "I haven't been touched there in 15 years..." part 2

As I became more comfortable with my massagees, (is that a word? the women I was messaging) I'd push the limits seeing what they were comfortable with. Two out of nearly a hundred, said "Please don't touch me." Others would say "Thank you," after only a short shoulder or neck rub. My cue to stop. Many would lean forward, getting comfortable and giving me more access, and complain when I stopped.
One day a girl had a headache so I messaged her forehead, temples, and sinuses. I literally put her to sleep. When she woke up, she said, "MY HEADACHE IS GONE!!!" Word got out that I was a miracle worker and was soon being paged for facial messages (my real job was building maintenance repair/engineer.) Its a very intimate, nearly erotic thing to be touch and caress a woman's face and I was getting paid for it.
Another thing I pushed was reaching beyond the shoulders and rubbing her peck muscles. After the initial shock of moving into what is considered personal territory by most, nearly everyone said something to the effect of "My God, that feels good!!"
On my list of "everyday, must stop" massages was a woman who was nearing retirement. Her husband had died many years before. She was also a VERY large lady. Classify her SSBBW. Most of the other employees thought she was a pain in the ass, but I got along very well with her and spent a lot of time in her office rubbing her shoulders, neck, and back. She became comfortable enough that she purposely started wearing very loose tops and button up shirts so she could give me access to bare skin. After rubbing her pecks a few times, she said "You can go lower." I lowered my hands to the softer, lower part of her pecks. "Lower," she said. I was inside her shirt and said Ïf I go any lower, I'm going to get real personal." "Lower," My hands reached the top of her breasts. "Lower" When I hesitated, she reached in and pulled both MASSIVE breasts out, took my hands and placed them on her nipples. "Honey, ain't nobody touched me there in 15 years. That feels so good, go lock the door, come back, and don't stop." From that day on, I always locked the door after I entered and she would have "The girls" out by the time I crossed the room. Got a few BJs in reciprocation. One day I went to her apartment to repair a bed that broke (I said she was SSBBW.) She met me at the door in a nightie. "I only put this on to answer the door. I'm always naked here, and if you are in my apartment you have to be too." We didn't have sex, she couldn't because of her size, but I was able to message between her legs and gave her, her first orgasm in 15 years.
I retired from that job, and I've not worked at my current job long to know who I can touch and who I can't. And with the current culture, I don't know if I would take the risk. I did rub the shoulders of our department secretary who exclaimed how good it felt and what wonderful hands I have (like I haven't heard that before,) but was immediately reprimanded by our department head who had witnessed the event on the CCTV in his office. Times sure have changed.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to cahjoop For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 09:56 PM

Default I forgot.

Speaking of the SSBBW, I did get to do one thing that I have never heard of anyone else doing. She was leaning against the headboard. I sat in front of her leaning back into her. I was able to put my head between her breasts and completely wrap my head in them, touching the nipples on the bridge of my nose.
Just had to throw that in.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cahjoop For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2018, 07:29 AM

Thanked 5,716 Times in 427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahjoop View Post
... Times sure have changed.
Yes, and not for the better. Only yesterday a thread cropped up on the naturist forum I'm on, about the 'prudification of society.' We are all agreed that society has ceased to advance, and is now rushing backwards at great speed.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2018, 07:30 AM

Thanked 5,716 Times in 427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahjoop View Post
Speaking of the SSBBW, I did get to do one thing that I have never heard of anyone else doing. She was leaning against the headboard. I sat in front of her leaning back into her. I was able to put my head between her breasts and completely wrap my head in them, touching the nipples on the bridge of my nose.
Just had to throw that in.
Eeeew. Do you mind if I throw that out again?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:

Tags
back rub, massage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s