Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2017, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard2020 View Post
My biggest thing here with the question is it normal is not the cheating part... that’s fucked up honestly. It’s more is it normal to be turned on by thinking of your wife being fucked.

Yes anal all the time big part of our sexlife.

I have been unfaithful in the past but it was way before this insistence. Also to add at the beginning of our relationship she used to enjoy me having sex with girls infront of her but got jealous once and that was that.
You cheating..fucking others in front of her...things were not monogamous from the start..

I always wondered that myself ..if its the brains way of coping..instead of dealing with it head on out of fear of woman leaving us

Arousal and jealousy happen same time but yet cuckolds choose the arousal part instead of confronting the other part.

..plus could it be because you know her and would also be turned on seeing a friends wife...a female friend..avfriends mom..any female we knew fucking in front of us/telling us about it?

Last edited by Onestopfuckshop; 12-14-2017 at 06:19 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2017, 08:36 AM

Default Just last night

So by posting this it has opened the door for me to be more honest about how I feel with her. So last night I asked how this all happened and she showed me this photo attached. That is what she sent him and in turn he sent a dick pic.
Attached Thumbnails
BD9CBDAD-3FA3-4A1D-A71E-5E243D68E6CB.jpeg  
Old 12-17-2017, 08:55 AM

Quote:
So by posting this it has opened the door for me to be more honest about how I feel with her. So last night I asked how this all happened and she showed me this photo attached. That is what she sent him and in turn he sent a dick pic.
Of course he sent a dick pic, shes smoking hot. Do you think this was the only time she cheated? Sounds like lots of questions remain. Guess what you should be asking yourself is what do you ultimately want?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrpeelush For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2017, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Through a chance comment I found out my wife cheated on me 5 years ago.

When it all came out I asked direct questions and wanted the details which overtime she gave me. This went on for 2 months and they were fucking 4 times a week. At first he wore a condom but after a couple times he went bareback. She would suck his dick in his truck, he was fucking her anal. Through this whole time I had no clue. My wife is very attractive and at this time she was into fitnesis?
Was it a guy she met at gym?..how big/muscular is he compared to you..in case it ever came to a physical confrontation over this ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2017, 05:53 PM

No didn’t meet him at the gym. It was a friend of hers ex boyfriend. Not worried at all about confortation. She stoped working out and her ass and tits got way bigger since that picture. She lost muscle and only gained 15 lbs of weight.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Leopard2020 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2017, 05:48 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Yeah Leopard,

It is more normal than you would think. Actually if I were you I would open it up and see if she was open to doing it again and letting you know about it and be a part of it. It could turn into a whole new hobby for you guys. That could lead to swinging for the both of you. Or it could let out your cuckold side a little bit. Who knows, but yes the idea of a big cock guy stretching out my demure sexless wife is a total turn on. Early on when we were dating I found out that she had a white guy with over 12" of cock swinging that she dated and only could only take 7" of so she wound up giving a lot of head and hand jobs. She said she didn't enjoy it. And after my wife he actually went totally for guys and turned gay.

Last edited by VXCguy; 12-18-2017 at 05:51 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to VXCguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2017, 03:35 PM

It was just a real shocker to me that for one it happened (I wasn’t a pure saint) I didn’t think she had it in her. The second part is that I actually now fantasize about it. I told her I would even be cool with her doing it again but she said he would just bother the fuck out of her and she would just to appesise me but not worth it. She isn’t open to swinging currently.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Leopard2020 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2017, 04:10 PM

It doesn’t have to be swinging. Approach the subject of her being a hotwife together. It doesn’t have to be degrading and can be very rewarding. Keep your options open and think about it. She’s gorgeous! I hope you’re able to get through all of this and possibly use it to open doors for the both of you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dinger67 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2017, 08:44 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

Leopard hit my situation exactly. I was cheating and then found out my now ex-wife was fucking this young guy during the day 3 or 4 times a week. I walked in on it once and was turned on beyond description. We eventually got back together for sex and I asked her about it all the time and she finally started telling me. He would go 4 or 5 rounds in a couple hours, and she loved it. I guess he could cum buckets, and it drove her wild. He moved out of town, but I had been suggesting that I would like to watch it again. She pushed back until a couple weekends ago when we had an MMFF with two people she knows. Whoa.....
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2018, 03:28 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

It was pretty surprising the first time it happened. But I think it's so hot now and makes me want her more than ever
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p