uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2015, 10:16 PM

Default Wife's Past Experiences

Recently I've been getting wild over tales of my wife's promiscuous past. Hope you like it!
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
Old 10-28-2015, 10:40 PM

Default Story From Her Past

My wife: Sara
Her Ex Boyfriend: David.

Ring, ring… “hey there, how are you,” Sara said.

“I’m good, I just can’t get you off my mind,"
David replied.

"What you’ve done with me the last few weeks just keeps my dick super hard all day long and I know you like it."

Immediately Sara recounted their trysts of late. She remembered the first time they were together and her shock when she lowered his boxers for the first time to find a thick, uncut penis. Not so sure what to do her instincts took over and she unwrapped her gift. Stroking and sucking until he rewarded her with his thick cream out of his pulsing and spasming cock. She remembered the first time he entered her and the feeling of his thickness and the pleasure she felt. And she would never forget her cumming on his rock hard cock as they fucked standing up.

Snapping back to reality and the conversation she answered him, “I do love it and I can’t wait to see you again.”

“Come over now!” David exclaimed.

“I’m not sure I can, I have to see if I can make it in the afternoon. Don’t be surprised if you hear a knock on your door!” Sara exclaimed.

“I’ll be dreaming until you get here,” as David grabs his member and gave it a little tug or two at the thought of his sexy girl.

As Sara hangs up the phone, she feels the familiar twinge between her legs. She remembers that its that time of the month which consequently makes her even hornier than ever. You see David has pushed her sexual boundaries. Up to that point in her life she had sex with different partners but each time it was much of the same; her lovers would kiss her, fondle a little, touch her pussy and then push her head down to their cocks’. She’d be very willing and ready to suck them to completion or at the very least prepare them for sex. She did love sucking so that got her wet each time and she liked it when they couldn’t resist her pussy. She loved being the source of their pleasure and making them cum.

Later that afternoon Sara made her way to David’s house wearing her usual jean shorts and tank top. She tried to look cute for him. Surprisingly his parents were home and she shared pleasantries with them until David wanted her in his room. It was definitely a little bit of a sl*tty moment for her as his parents knew that she was there to coax their son’s cum from his penis. They were happy with her though as she was seemingly sweet and very good looking.

Once behind his closed bedroom door David immediately approached her and passionately kissed her. David could not be stopped, he wanted her in the worst way. At the same time Sara was feeling frisky too but knew that it was that time of the month and really didn’t know what to do as she could feel his thickness growing beneath her as she laid on top of him. She grinded on his thick cock as they made out as he removed her top to get his warm hand on her breasts. He twisted and pulled her horny nipples and it made her squirm with pleasure and it was a direct link to her clit. It got hot very quick and she knew she had to do something so she went straight to the zipper of his jeans and pulled out his dick and as usual she admired his uncircumcised penis as it was different than the few others she had seen. She stroked him a few times when all of the sudden they both heard footsteps down the hall and both expected his parents to knock. It didn’t happen but they needed a little more privacy.

David suggested a shower and Sara quickly agreed not knowing that her inner sl*ttiness was exposed once again as his parents knew the shower was on and that little cute girl was naked with their son. David quickly removed his clothing and watched Sara as she wiggled out of her shorts to reveal her thong panties. He couldn’t wait to see her lower them to reveal her perfectly shaved pussy. As she did he noticed her tampon string and he was a little disappointed because he was really looking forward to bending her over and taking her cute butt from behind.

“Its ok, I’ll make it up to you,” Sara smiled as they entered the shower.

David didn’t know what to expect as they made out, but in a few minutes he’d get the thrill of his life. Sara made her way down to her knees, pulled back his foreskin and began to nibble, lick and suck his penis head. David groaned as he put his back and just kept telling her how good she was to him. Up and down his shaft she licked and nibbled. She grabbed his member with her left hand and pushed his penis up to give her access to his balls. She gently took his balls in her mouth while licking between them ever so softly. Her goal was to build the pressure inside so that he’d eventually shoot a massive load that he would not forget. Sara went back to work on his penis and sucked like she had so many times before. She expertly jerked him and sucked his head. After only a couple of minutes she could feel his cock swell in anticipation of his orgasm. For a second she pulled him out of her mouth and just said “I want your cum.” He stared at her in the eyes and just moaned as she stroked his shaft while her tongue was running along the underside of his penis. David wasn’t really sure what to do as she had always swallowed his cum, but he just followed her lead.

“Sara, I can’t hold it!” he exclaimed.

“Let it go baby, all over me, I want it,” Sara panted.

He grunted as let go rope after rope of cum from his cock all over her pretty face. She moaned at the feeling of his warm cum splashing her face and the pleasure was a surprise. David looked down and couldn't believe his luck as he had always wanted to give a facial and here was his little fuck toy smiling at him as his load drips off her face.

They eventually came to their senses and cleaned themselves and kissed. He playfully slapped her ass and said "I can't wait for my next piece of that!"

As Sara left his bedroom she sheepishly said goodbye to his parents in the kitchen and made her way to the car. She loved being so turned on by it and loved his reaction.

Would there be a next time? She really hoped so.
Old 10-28-2015, 10:45 PM

Thanked 25,667 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiddymon View Post
Recently I've been getting wild over tales of my wife's promiscuous past. Hope you like it!
I think I put a load in her years back?? That outfit looks familiar?
Old 10-28-2015, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
I think I put a load in her years back?? That outfit looks familiar?
anything is possible!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pdiddymon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2015, 02:07 AM

Default if

If its who I think it is, (our secret), it was one tight pussy I enjoyed filling w/ sperm...and she liked taking it.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:21 PM

Quote:
If its who I think it is, (our secret), it was one tight pussy I enjoyed filling w/ sperm...and she liked taking it.
Not sure why I never asked. Where do you think you fucked her?
The Following User Says Thank You to pdiddymon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2018, 08:24 PM

Default piddymon

Quote:
Not sure why I never asked. Where do you think you fucked her?
On road trips @ college... either Ohio or Indiana?? I think?? or near by??... I went to Pitt, and did alot of nationwide college traveling visiting friends on the cheap, ie: college dorm, frat, apt. @ colleges, and some summer stuff at adventure places, ie: blue ridge mts., , smokeys, and west of misissippi states....but that outfit-hair stance-combo and body look VERY familiar.... best I can say..... trust me that i'm not exagersating, it/she really looks familiar . Really familiar considering your discription of sexual activities.....I'm going to look into my little black books to see if I can recognize a name, I do remember it was on a visit, and we spent the weekend fucking our brains out,, we never left the bedroom..... .

Last edited by GRITS; 01-07-2018 at 08:29 PM.
Old 01-24-2018, 11:56 AM

Quote:
On road trips @ college... either Ohio or Indiana?? I think?? or near by??... I went to Pitt, and did alot of nationwide college traveling visiting friends on the cheap, ie: college dorm, frat, apt. @ colleges, and some summer stuff at adventure places, ie: blue ridge mts., , smokeys, and west of misissippi states....but that outfit-hair stance-combo and body look VERY familiar.... best I can say..... trust me that i'm not exagersating, it/she really looks familiar . Really familiar considering your discription of sexual activities.....I'm going to look into my little black books to see if I can recognize a name, I do remember it was on a visit, and we spent the weekend fucking our brains out,, we never left the bedroom..... .
How about out west? about 20 years ago?
The Following User Says Thank You to pdiddymon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2018, 07:40 PM

Default pdiddy

Quote:
How about out west? about 20 years ago?

I'm thinking Indiana, but who knows,,, that outfit w/ especially those unique shoes combination ring a bell??

But , yes, I've been nationwide in my college day visits, ...... unless I'm off base and it was a business trip prior to marriage?? There were certain women I remember being w/ that were special, but often I can't remember the name??? I checked my black books of past, and nothing comes to mind?...
Attached Images

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1