photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-22-2014, 12:20 AM

Default My hubby seeks CL photogs

To preface, my hubby and I are in a loving relationship. We're both pervs and enjoy sites like this, and have been to swing clubs, movie theaters, book stores, and nude beaches. My hubby enjoys showing me off, and I am more than willing to do so, because I enjoy it myself.

My hubby came up with this idea to post CL postings, seeking amateur photographers to take "sexy' pictures of me. The only catch was they had to use our camera and would receive copies of the edited pics.

The ad was about how I wanted to surprise my hubby on our anniversary with sexy pics but couldn't afford a real boudoir photographer, but anyone with a steady hand would suffice.

My hubby wanted me to communicate to those responding that this would be some mild, sexy, seductive photographs, with a little semi nude to possibly full nude, but also wanted me to seek direction on how they thought I should pose.

In this story, I wanted to include the original screenshot of the posting I placed but I can't find it on my computer. But this was somewhat the wording of the posting..."Amateur photographer wanted. Seeking someone to take some naughty pics of me using my nice prosumer camera. In exchange of your time, you will receive some of the edited pics.
You must be comfortable photographing nude or semi-nude. About me...I'm a voluptuous married wife, who can't afford a true boudoir session, but can perform my own editing and printing. If interested, please contact me."

Within a day of our posting, we received over 50 responses. After eliminating all of the spam, and responding to all of the ads, we whittled it down to 8 normal perverts, that were willing to come to our place, and photograph me.

We set up our baby monitor, so my hubby could assure my safety in another room and picked out the sexy outfits that I would wear. I was just as excited as my husband to do this. The first appointment we set wasn't going to happen until the next day, but...wow, I fantasized about it and thought about it constantly, since the time we set it up.

The first guy was a much older, chubbier type of guy. We exchanged pics and chatted on the phone prior to me setting up the appointment. He openly admitted to me that he will do anything to see a gal naked. I told him he can get as close to me as he feels is necessary, but can't touch me. He agreed. Thankfully he showed up. We've placed other postings, and almost 50% of the time, it's a no show, but as horny as I was, I was happy as the buzzer to condo rang.

..............Is anyone in oneclickchicks-land interested in hearing more? Unfortunately I can't continue with this right now...and don't want to have to start over
Old 11-22-2014, 12:37 AM

Default My pics

I just wanted to add a few pics of me here. Everyone who knows me, knows that I have a dirty mind anyway...
Attached Thumbnails
6122111270_b97efded8a_o.jpg   6715362161_e353b0495f_o.jpg  

Old 11-22-2014, 01:52 AM

Default Back with more of the story

...I'm off the phone and not too tired, so I will continue where I left off.

So when the buzzer rang, my hubby took his place in our third bedroom upstairs, along with the baby monitor and, I should say, that we did set-up a code sentence that I could use, if at anytime I didn't feel comfortable. The code sentence was, "Do you smell something burning?"...and at that point my hubby would call my cell phone and then I would relay to our visitor, that something came up and he would have to leave. Luckily I never had to use that sentence.

I also should add that during our phone conversation, i.e. with the photog and I, that I made it clear that there would be no open leg shots and that I would keep my self covered from him-the photographer, and that actually, there probably would be very little nudity. I also added that my hubby has never taken naughty pics of me...which is a big lie, and that only a few people have seen my parts..an even bigger lie.

When I opened the door, I was pleasantly surprised that he looked exactly like the picture he sent me. Honestly, he was about 55-ish compared to me at 34 years old. He was very nervous and apologized in advance if he gets blurry pictures, but I calmed his fears by telling him that it was okay...just fire away and if I can get a few dozen good pictures it would be well worth it.

I lead him into my bedroom...at which point, I took off my robe to reveal the sexy lingerie I was wearing, and then proceeded to lay back on the bed. After instructing him on how to use my camera, he began to shoot. After a few sexy poses, and several shots later, I noticed the bulge in his pants.

While kneeling upright, I lowered my top and did a hand bra type of pose while rubbing my breasts...being careful not to expose too much. Then carefully extending my arm across my chest, I pulled my top completely down and layed forward, facing him, with my 38dd breasts dangling inches from the mattress

I flipped over on the bed, with my breasts completely exposed and opened my legs. Even though I was wearing lingirie, I was still very exposed at the point.

After several shots and different poses, I decided to take it all off. And after several different closed leg, covering myself type of poses, I decided to turn it up a notch.

I began by asking him what he thought of my body and then turned the conversation into dirty talk, telling him i'm so horny and my pussy is so wet. His cock, through his thin work style pants, was almost completely upright.

I then asked him if he could lay on the bed and take a few upshots. He did. And then I straddled his face, carefully covering my crotch with my hand, as i did so. My pussy was inches from his face and the camera. After several shots of me carefully keeping my pussy unexposed, I removed my hand and then spread my lips apart.

....................need to go to bed now...if anyone is interested in the conclusion of this story, please respond here. TTYL
Old 11-22-2014, 02:59 AM

oh, I'd LOVE to hear more......and maybe see sth. of this great photo shoot
please continue
Old 11-22-2014, 08:34 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2k3 View Post
oh, I'd LOVE to hear more......and maybe see sth. of this great photo shoot
please continue
Of course we want to hear more...and, of course, see the results!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2014, 03:13 PM

Thanked 2,891 Times in 298 Posts

More more more......
Old 11-22-2014, 05:00 PM

We definitely need more...
Old 11-23-2014, 08:36 AM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 103 Posts

Very nice!
Old 11-23-2014, 11:44 AM

Wow, what a tease! Of course we want to hear more!
Old 11-23-2014, 12:33 PM

Thanked 1,075 Times in 387 Posts

Yes please

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s