Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2014, 09:36 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Hot Teases

I was thinking of those times when you know she is teasing you, she knows she is teasing you, but she knows it can't happen, at least immediately.

My SIL was divorced and used to accompany us, and our 2 small kids to our summertime week at the beach. My wife's sister was a stunning beauty who always seemed to make bad choices in men. We had picked out the week after school was out since my wife and her sister were both teachers. Then there was a freak storm and my wife's school was closed for a few days in the spring, that meant she had to work through Tuesday. We decided it was silly for us all to miss beach time, so my SIL and I would take the kids on Saturday and my wife would drive over after school on Tuesday.

Sunday night there was a huge thunderstorm between our isolated beach house and the next city, as usual the power went out, it was right after dinner. I was prepared, I brought several rechargeable lanterns and flashlight as well as an inverter so I could run a couple of small fans off the car battery.

Without AC the house got warm quickly, the beach breezes helped, but they were warm and damp. We took showers to cool off and got the kids ready for bed. My SIL came out from her shower wearing a white thin top and panties, she said "I hope you don't mind, it's just too hot for a lot of clothes."

The kids go to sleep early so we're playing cards on the coffee table, I'm trying to hide the boner hidden in my boxers with a throw pillow. It's getting warmer and I have to turn the fans off to save my battery, luckily we had a full ice chest and we were sipping gin & tonics.

My SIL is sitting there in a thin sweat soaked cotton top, she's stretched out on the sofa and her cotton panties are not concealing her blond bush very well. I had seen her tits once before, but it was a dark skinny dip, this was more erotic. I know better then to make a pass at her, that would be a disaster (sex with her came a few years later, much different circumstances). But she knows she is having fun with me, stretching and yawning in an obvious exaggerated manner. Then she says, 'i'm still hot, if you're topless, I can be topless".

There they were. After a while we got tired, she went to her room and I went to mine, with kleenex. Sometime in the middle of the night the power came back on, every TV and light in the house was on, it woke both of us up, luckily not the kids. But is was fun to see her tits swaying around as we got everything dark and quiet again.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:34 PM

Thanked 16,238 Times in 1,131 Posts

I was visiting with a friend and his wife fairly recently, and she has always been the type to put pj's on very early in the evening ever since I have known her. So, like most nights when I would visit, she was in her pj's and shorts, braless of course, but I had never actually seen anything at this point, which always drove me crazy. This time, though, she was wearing new pj's, which were pink shorts and a light pink tank top that was very, very loose.

She is the type to never sit still, so while we were talking she was doing things around the livingroom while I brushed her cats, like organizing and cleaning up, but I noticed that she was bending over around me without a care in the world, and I could see her small breasts and rather dark nipples over and over again when her husband wasn't in the same room with us (he was a loner and would go to his den after 20 minutes of my being there every time), BUT when he would come by and was in the same room with us, she would hold her top when she would bend over around me. He would leave the room for whatever reason, and she would stop holding her top. He would return and she would start holding her top again.

After we were alone in the room for the 4th or 5th time, she said quietly, "It's such a hassle to hold my top up, but I don't want him to think I am flashing you on purpose, because I would never flash you on purpose, it's just these pj's are looser than I thought they would be."

I said, "I don't mind, as long as you are comfortable." I assumed she knew I was looking at every chance, but she acted like it was a nuisance to me. She said, "I can go put on a bra or something if you would be more comfortable." I told her I was completely comfortable and putting a bra on for me would be silly. Then she said, "Ya, when Aaron and Kim were here last night, I didn't have a bra on and I could tell it bothered them, so I put one on."

I must have made a face because she looked at me funny and I said, "Oh, I am flattered that you are okay wearing those pajamas around me." She asked, "Really? Why is that?" And I said, "Because...I can see everything?" "Like my boobs!?" and she put her hands over her boobs and genuinely acted upset and I thought that I totally blew it at that point.

She let out a really sharp laugh and got really giddy like a kid, grabbed my arms and said, "I am just teasing you. You can look all you want. I'm not dumb." Then I said, "Instead of bending over, will you flash me on purpose like you said you never would?" I thought I had pushed too far, because she got up and said, "I am putting a bra on, but after I do this," then she lifted up her top and let out a huge smile. She pulled her top down after a long 5 seconds, then she went upstairs and came back down a few minutes later in the same top but with a black bra on and stuck her tongue out at me.

The night carried on and it wasn't the same mood after that. I told her that I enjoyed her more braless and she said she, "Me, too, but it's fun to cover up, too." I haven't visited them since, though, and I doubt it will ever happen again. She just happened to be in the perfect mood that night, I think.
Old 02-21-2021, 01:57 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default My wife -- the Tease

My wife, a friend of mine and I went on a bike trip. The first day out we rode about 400 miles from SoCal to the Arizona desert. It was hot, and we bought a case and a half of beer to re-hydrate once we got camped. As soon as we got the tents set up, we dove into the beer iced in our saddlebags. We were laid out polishing about 6 or 7 beers each, when my buddy, Ed, said to my wife, "You know that thin T-shirt you are wearing has a little hole right on the tit, and you are starting to pop out of that hole." In truth, the material was so thin that one could easily see her un-braed tits through the material. My wife looked down to check out what he was claiming to see. Ed then followed up by saying, "See what I mean. And it is driving me crazy!" My wife didn't seem to be embarrassed by Ed's observation. Instead, she said, "Is it too much for you?" He shook his head that it wasn't. She then said, "If this gets to you, you won't be able to handle the top I brought along for the biker rally." Ed said, "Does that have holes on both tits?" My wife grinned and replied, "You just can't imagine." I could see a bulge growing in Ed's pants as he was imagining what it might look like. About that time, my wife got up and crawled into the tent. I heard her unzip her case and start to change her clothes. In a few seconds she emerged from the tent wearing her yellow chain knit tank top. When Ed saw it, he just about lost his upper's. He exclaimed, "Wow, that is something else!!!" I could see him start to breathe more heavily as he surveyed the merchandise. My wife retrieved her beer and sat back down to spend the remainder of the evening in that net top. Ed kept his eyes clued onto her boobs. She seemingly ignored his stare and continued on like nothing was out of the ordinary. Finally, Ed, who now had an obvious bulge in his pants (which my wife had also noticed) said, "You are giving me a bad case of stone aches!" My wife looked at him and said. "So what do you want me to do about it?" I think Ed was thinking a screw or, at least, a blow job." However, back then my wife was not doing other guys. So she replied, "I can go take the top off and put my other top back on, or I can loan you a bar of soap and point you to the Men's Shower." I don't think Ed liked her response, but he selected the option to have the stone aches and continue looking at her in the yellow net tank top. So I guess he must have taken the stonies to bed by the time we drunkenly finished our 36th beer for the evening. However, my drunk wife by that time, let Ed have a good-nite tit kiss on each boob. Ed seemed somewhat content with that. You can see the pic of she and Ed below.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00037 (2) - Copy.jpg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2022, 06:02 AM

Thanked 1,322 Times in 102 Posts
Default Hot Teases Led to a Bad Case of Stone Aches

I had a girlfriend when I was a teenager that would let me go very far with her, but she had a mom that had taught her strict Puritan Ethics. She would not screw me. However, she would let me strip her naked and fondle her to no end. I would be beside myself in that I wanted to screw her so badly. We would go parking and crawl into the back seat and feel each other off while totally nude, but regardless of how hot I got her, she kept the old legs shut tight. This continued for several months. As our dates ended, I would drop her off at her house and head home. More often than not, I had a case of the stone aches so badly that I almost could not drive the three miles back home. Once at home, I would rush to the bathroom and grab the old soap bar and get some relief.

Finally, one night we were laying there with another repeat performance in the nude. It was a warm summer night, and we had been nude for some time. I started getting my usual case of the stone aches, but this time it occurred while she was still with me. I started grunting a little from the pain. She asked me what was wrong, and I told her what was occurring. I went on to explain how at the conclusion of most all our dates that this pain took place while driving home. She said that she was so sorry and had no idea what type of agony I had been going through. She said, "Is there anything I can do to keep that from happening?" I quickly responded that a good screw would do the job. She replied that she was sorry, but that was not an option. Then I said that a good blow job would be almost as good at keeping the stone aches from occurring. Well, this girl was 15 and a total virgin, and she looked at me with a straight face and said, "What is a blow job?" I asked if she had heard of oral sex. She said that she had, but she didn't know exactly how it was done. I said that would be no problem and that I could talk her through it. She agreed to help me out.

So I got her to kneel down between my legs and go to work. She caught on pretty quick, and I was getting horny as hell and about to blow my load. Then I told her that one other thing she could do was to add in a hum job. She then took my balls totally in her mouth and hummed a little tune. Then I told her to take my dick as deep as possible down her throat and go up and down with very tight lips and build up a steadily increasing pace until I told her to stop. She did as instructed and finally I blew my load deep in her throat and mouth. I guess she attempted to swallow it while I was still shooting, because she pulled out and started choking a little. I continued shooting, and it hit her face and on down her neck and chest. She looked up at me and said, "That stuff really taste nasty!" I apologized, and told her that I had no idea that it would be distasteful to her. She stuck her head out the car window and started spitting the white glob out of her mouth. Then she attempted to wipe the sperm off her face and neck and realized how sticky it was. She said, "How can I get this stuff off of me?" I told that I didn't have anything readily available, but that spit would probably get most of it off. She said, "Well, how about the smell? It is all over my face and down my front." I told her that we would try a spit job. I started off spitting in my hands and rubbing the sperm off as best I could. When I got down to her chest, I just spit directly on her chest and rubbed the spit across her boobs and tits and watched them get rock hard. Try as I might, I could never get the sticky and smell totally off. She was afraid her mother could detect the smell and the sticky would get on her bra and blouse. I told her that I had a car wash bucket in the trunk and could go to a gas station and get some water and soap for her to wash up. I told her that she would probably have to ride to the station topless to keep the sperm off her clothes. She agreed, but she said that she would need to get in the back floorboard when we got near the station to avoid being seen.

We followed the plan accordingly. Once at the gas station, I got water in the bucket, paper towels and several handfuls of liquid soap. My buddy Gary worked at the station, and saw me making several trips from the restroom to my car. He came over and asked what I was doing. I said, "Nothing." He responded, "Nothing, my ass!" With that he leaned over and looked in the car and saw June hovering down low and topless in the back seat. She knew she had been seen. She said, "Gary, please don't tell anyone you saw me like this." Gary always figured the angles. He said, "Well, you know I can keep a secret, but I have to have a reason to do it. First off, why do you guys need water, soap and paper towels, and why are you topless?" June looked at me and said, "I guess I had better tell him or he will let it out to our friends." So we told him the story. He died laughing, and then he said, "O.K., that was half of the bargain for me keeping quiet. Now, you have to show me what you look like naked." June said, "Aw, go to hell you S.O.B.!" Gary replied, "Alright, but I am talking." June responded, "You lousy chicken shit!" Gary started walking away and said, "Your choice." June quickly said, "No, come back." Gary replied, "Are you sure, or are you just going to call me another dirty name?" June was already undoing her blue jean shorts. Gary watched intently as she pulled off her shorts. Then she breathed deeply and pulled off her panties. Gary said, "O.K., now spread 'em." June said, "What?" Gary said, "I told you to spread your legs open as wide as you can get them." June hollered out, "No way!" Gary said, "I hate to see you lose out on this thing when you have gone this far." Again, he started to walk away. And, again, June called him back. She slowly, but surely spread her legs as far as she could with Gary hanging his head in the window. Then, Gary said,"Now, start hunching for me." June said, "What next? Are you going to make me fuck you?" Gary thought for a minute and replied, "Not a bad idea, but I will settle for two minutes of hunching with your legs spread open. " June reluctantly obliged." Gary said, "Thanks so much, June. Now, not a word will be said." June said, "Fuck you, Gary." Gary just laughed and went back to work.

We got June cleaned up to her satisfaction and started the drive to her home. While driving home she said, "This was really a horrible experience from start to finish. I didn't like the taste, it smelled and was very sticky. I don't want to do that anymore." I said, "Well, O.K., but that doesn't help me with my stone ache problem." She said, I know. And I don't want you to hurt, so I think i just better start fucking you." I said, "Boy, that would be great! And I think you will enjoy it a lot more." She said, "I don't know about that. I will feel really guilty, but I think I better start doing it for you." June fulfilled her promise to me. We spent the rest of that summer and most of that Fall Semester fucking our heads off. And she came to enjoy fucking a whole lot. Eventually, we broke up and went our separate ways, but as I hear it, she fucked numerous guys after me before she eventually got married. But I can tell you this, she never ever fucked Gary.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1