photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-06-2014, 09:22 AM

Thanked 1,555 Times in 35 Posts

After reading this thread, I was inspired to encourage similar behavior with my wife and her friend this past New Year’s Eve. It never got to the same level, but it is a start and I think I can make more happen in future gatherings.
I and my family were invited to another couple’s house to celebrate New Year’s Eve. We are very close to this couple and have been friends for a long time….even our kids are close. The plan was to celebrate all day, including some outdoor winter activities (skating, sledding, etc.). Dinner would be around 6pm and we would “host” a New Year’s Eve party for the kids between 7-8pm, then get them off to bed so the adult party could start (the kids are all under 10 years old).

The plan went off without a hitch and by shortly after 9pm, the kids were all fast asleep. Out came the drinks and, as planned, the drinking games began. During the days leading up to this night, we discussed what board or card games we could turn into drinking games. There were slight hints at “stripping” added to the games, but nothing was taken seriously. To start the games off, we all decided to put our mobile phones face-down on the table, and whoever reached for their phone first during the evening would have to run around the backyard nude. I can’t recall the ladies explicitly agreeing to this, but they did check Facebook and email one last time and place their phones down. I think everyone was quite confident they could resist the urge to touch the phones, so no one really expected to have to “pay up.”

We then started with Crazy Eights where whoever lost each hand, had to do one of the Jello Shots the ladies made earlier that day. There were about 20 shots and we played until the shots were gone. They were not very strong so no one was really “feeling it” after this game was done.

We then switched to a card game called “Presidents an Janitors” where the person designated as the “janitor” had to play in their underwear. We played this game previously with this couple and we always made the janitor wear a funny hat...so a little more risque this time. Unfortunately, only the husband of the other couple was the janitor all rounds, so pretty much a dud of a game from my perspective. However, the ladies kept consuming more alcohol as we played.

We then switched to Monopoly. We made up rules that everytime you passed Go, you did a shot. If you were sent to Jail, 2 shots were required. If you landed on someone else’s property, a shot was consumed. We played for about an hour with lots of shots consumed. The person with the least cash at the end had to do 3 shots. My wife lost and consumed those three final shots of the game. I could tell both ladies were “feeling good” by this point in the evening.
Not long after Monopoly ended, without thinking, my wife reached for her phone. She picked it up about two inches off the table, realized what she had done, and dropped it immediately. The other couple immediately called her out on it. Right away, they (and I), told her she would have to do the naked run in the snowy backyard. She was not having any of it and stressed she never agreed to the consequence. We pointed out that during the evening, while playing games, we all tried to trick each other into grabbing our phones, so by taking part in that, she had agreed to play.

She continued to make excuses…it’s way too cold (as if she would immediately strip if it was warm out!), she had gained a few pounds over the holidays, etc….anything to justify not doing it. She was clearly not willing to pay up. At some point during our incessant prodding, the husband of the other couple said we’ll let her off the hook and allow her to run in her bra and panties. He even offered to run with her in his underwear (he had already been wearing only them for the Presidents and Janitors game). Seeing an opportunity to minimize her embarrassment, my wife agreed. So off came their clothing and I was upset to see my wife had changed from the lace thong she was wearing earlier, to a regular bikini style. I wonder if she anticipated this and changed at some point??? She still had on a great looking black bra and she looked great standing there in the dining room. As she stepped out of the patio door to do the run (the other husband was already outside), I tried to unhook her bra but she stopped me and started her run. They ran around for about 20 seconds (we even shut and locked the door for a moment to tease them a bit). They came hurrying back in and both dressed quickly while we all laughed.

Midnight came and we watch the ball drop on TV. We then got back to another game. This was a charades type game where the teams are created and you have to draw to get them to guess the clue. Of course, we went guys vs. girls! The game is played until someone gets 10 correct guesses. The penalty was Tequila shots for the losers (the ladies really hate Tequila). The guys won the first game and the ladies did their shots. Both had trouble with the shots and said they did not want to do another, so vowed to win the next game. Round two started and we eventually won again. They both were very reluctant to do another shot of Tequila. We offered up that they could do the shot or run outside in their bra and panties. My wife was adamant about not stripping again, and reluctantly did another shot. The other wife could not stomach another shot and said she would run. However, she did not want to run alone. Since my wife had already “paid up” by doing a shot, she was not going to join her. I agreed to run with her. Her husband ran with my wife, so it was only fair I run with her.

So off came our clothes. She undressed facing me so I did not notice at that point, but her husband quickly said “Are you wearing a thong?” She laughed as she said yes. They were regular style panties from what I could tell (not lace or mesh), but looked nice on her. She had a nice bra on, but really nothing more revealing than bikinis I have seen her in. Probably not wanting me to stare at her ass, she asked that I go out first. I obliged and ventured out into the snow. She came running out after. I stopped and grabbed snow to throw at her. This made her change direction. I then chased her as she headed back to the door which gave me ample time to see her in the thong. It was a very nice view! Again, we all laughed as we came back in. However, the other wife did not immediately dress, but just wrapped a towel around her (she had gotten that out when the other two ran so they could dry their feet when they came back in).

We contemplated if we should keep playing or play something else. At some point, the other couple said we should finish off the night with all 4 of us doing snow angels in our underwear. My wife had no interest and said she was done with all games for the night. The three of us kept on her (it was nice to see the other wife, still only wrapped in a towel, want to do this again – she was clearly enjoying it). My wife was not happy with us pressuring her and even said to stop “ganging up and bullying her.” She said she was tired and was too cold to do that again. “You three can do it if you are so interested, but I am fine sitting on the couch watching TV.” We continued to point out she was being a “party pooper” and that it would be fun and memorable way to start off 2014. At some point, she got up and appeared to need to use the bathroom. While she was away, we talked about how to convince her. She was gone for several minutes.

Then, as a total shock to us all, my wife came walking back downstairs wearing nothing more than her panties! She was clearly topless, but had her arms covering her boobs. The other wife said “oh my God,” while I and the other husband just stared for a moment. I eventually said something to effect of, “now there’s the spirit.” She had also switched her panties and was now wearing sexy lace type thong as well. She really went all out! I knew the other husband was really enjoying the view. My wife said “let’s do this you bunch of jerks!” Of course we said that the other wife would need to remove her bra…it was only fair. Without hesitation, she undid her bra but used her arms to cover up.

We all headed outside. The ladies ran covering their boobs. However, once they laid down, to make the snow angels, they had to remove their arms so I was sure to sneak some peeks. I had a nice view of the other wife as she pushed herself up from the ground. However, both ladies covered themselves again as they ran back into the house. I threw some snow at them as they ran but they kept their arms wrapped.

Once we got back inside, they started to quickly dress. They had to remove their arms from their boobs to dress so I was able to get a few nice peeks in. Before my wife could put her top on, I gave her a hug. It was thrilling to hug her skin-to-skin in front of our friends. I am sure the other husband appreciated the view as she reached up over my shoulders. I also took the opportunity to rub her ass claiming how cold it was from lying in the snow just moments before. After the hug, she seemed less concerned about her boobs being on display and just leisurely put her pajama top back on.

The pajama top was low-cut and pretty loose so she had great cleavage on display. After everyone was dressed, we relaxed on the couch to watch some New Year’s Eve after party performances on TV. My wife laid her head on my lap. Due to her pajama top, I had easy access to her boobs and slid my hand under her shirt. I think she liked having my warm hand on her. As we watched TV, I kept adjusting my hand, each time pulling more of her boob out of the shirt. She never resisted. I basically had her one boob fully exposed, but covered by my hand. The other husband came by to pass me one last drink for the evening, and I made sure to open up my hand to expose her boob. I saw him notice and he gave me a big smile.

We went to bed shortly after and was surprised that my wife jumped into the bed totally nude and wanted to have sex. Since we were in the bed of one of their children, I declined to go all the way, but I did treat her in a few ways. I told her how sexy I thought she had been and how shocked I was to see her come out topless. She said she didn’t like being called a party pooper and that she wanted to show us all up for pestering her.

Great night and great memory to have! Now I have to figure out how to get this started again next time we get together!
Old 01-06-2014, 10:04 AM

Thanked 5,904 Times in 565 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Uncle_Bud Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle_Bud
Talking yeah, but we're AMerican Sick Bastards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukefal View Post
You Americans are sick bastards!

Why are you so exited because of naked body?!!?
The best, sickest bastards on the Face of this Earth and don't you forget it...But, Hmm..wondering what you guys did in high school if your in your 40's..and this was such a biggy....quoting Dennis Leary.."I'm an asshole.."

Last edited by Uncle_Bud; 01-06-2014 at 10:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle_Bud For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2014, 11:42 AM

Default Context is everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukefal View Post
You Americans are sick bastards!

Why are you so exited because of naked body?!!?
Did you notice that they had spent time at nude beaches before, but this was quite different? It wasn't the nudity that made it exciting--they had experienced that before. It was up-close intimate nudity with people they already had a relationship. There was likely no sexual tension at all at the nude beach, but the air was thick with it at the cabin.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ayj984l3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2014, 01:55 PM

Thanked 3,382 Times in 135 Posts

I loved your story mkenzy!! Hope is the first one of many!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lasthero15 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2014, 04:49 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasthero15 View Post
I loved your story mkenzy!! Hope is the first one of many!
Love the Avatar!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2014, 10:11 PM

Thanked 26,492 Times in 1,271 Posts

A few years ago we had a beach house rented for a week and the BP oil spill happened, they closed the beach and we had to make other plans. My wife had aways wanted to go to an all incusive resort, I like things less structured, but since our options were limited, I gave in and we flew to Jamaica.

It was nice, but she likes lots of planned activities, I like to plop down in a beach chair and read, my business is structured, I don't want my vacation to be. One morning she went on a snorkeling outing, I stayed back to read a Nelson Demille novel. She came back after lunch and said she met a couple that "I would just love" and we were having drinks and dinner with them this evening. No problem, I'm not a complete nerd, I can be social.

We met Bob and Cindy in one of the bars late that afternoon, they are about 10 years younger than our late 50's, nice enough. I had Bob pegged as a CPA or a civil engineer, sure enough, he's a CPA. Cindy is pretty, maybe a few pounds heavy, but Bob did very well for himself, she is a looker.

We have drinks and dinner, get to know each other a bit, we're from the South, they're Midwesterners, I'm a class clown so I try to keep them laughing. We were all drinking a bit much, my wife is a real light weight, Bob and Cindy were laughing more than my jokes callled for . We all decided to take a walk on the beach, got about a half mile away and it started to pour, we ran back to their cabin because it was closer and went in all soaking wet.

Cindy and my wife went in the bedroom and came out wearing the resort's robes, Bob weighed about 20 pounds less than me so I just stripped down to my boxers and wrapped a towel around myself, Bob changed into a T-shirt and shorts. Bob poured a round of drinks for everyone and the ladies decided that we all wanted to play charades, oh joy, men against the women of course.

After al the prelims Cindy picked one of our slips and started acting out some movie, she was very animated and her robe started opening up, I wasn't going to say anything and when her boob poked out Bob started laughing at her, my wife told her and she retied her robe, but in no hurry. Wow, very nice. Then we took our turn, no big deal, then my wife was up, she picked a slip and got one of the Batman movies, there are may ways to portray "Batman", obviously swing a bat like a baseball bat, she decided to be a bat by opening her robe and flapping it like bat wings. She had on flower printed panties but her 34B's were on full display.

Bob and Cathy were in hysterics, I was laughing, turned on and wondering what was next. I took my turn and tried like hell to keep the towel on because my wife's antics had given me a woody, I failed and got a lot of teasing. Cindy was up next and started moving around, her robe got loose again and when it fell open she naked underneath with a neatly trimmed brown bush.

We played out that round then our wives sat down next to us, robes open, and while they were rubbing our hard-ons they told us they planned this out when we came in to change clothes, they knew we'd enjoy it and it was a present for taking them on this trip. We did enjoy and I asked my wife why she had panties on and Cindy was naked, she whispered in my ear that she had shaved bare before we left as a surprise for me and she was embarrassed, I said "so, show Bob what you did for me".

My wife loves playing the submissive, so following an order like that is a turn on for her. She stood up and opened her robes and slid her panties off with catcalls and cheers from the 3 of us. After that my wife said "let's go back to our room and we can all have more fun tonight, I'll bring back to robe tomorrow". We gathered up our clothes, I put my damp stuff back on and we went back to our room for our version of hot sex.
Old 07-27-2017, 05:41 AM

Thanked 1,374 Times in 86 Posts
Default Great stories

Thank you for the posts
The Following User Says Thank You to beatingoff For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 05:29 PM

Default Great thread

Love this thread. Great stories. I will post one of our adventures with shared nudty
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moonfrog For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 02:52 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcdany95 View Post
This is long, but want to tell all I can recall from this great summer vacation with friends...

This occurred this past summer and just getting around to telling the story now. My wife and I decided to vacation with another couple who have been great friends of ours for 15 or so years now. They live in another city about 2 hours from us but we have similar age children (actually, we gave birth to our first child a day before they gave birth to their first). We plan weekend get-togethers every few months, alternating houses each time. This has gone on pretty much since we met and will continue.

However, earlier this year, the couple asked us if we wanted to go away with them to celebrate their 10th anniversary…no kids…just adults this time. We are always up for travel so said we were game. They first mentioned Vegas but we had all been there 3-4 times so passed on that idea. They then said they wanted to go to the Caribbean, but that too did not work out to due to various work schedules, child care needs and budgets.
We finally agreed to rent a lake house about 5 hours north of where we live. The wife of the other couple (Stacey) found it on a vacation rental website, the pictures looked great , the location was awesome and the price was right. The place was fairly modern, was on a secluded lot, had a hot tub out back and the rear yard sloped down to a small beach and dock on the lake. The lake is fairly small but large enough to boat and water ski on. The lake is only accessible to property owners around the lake (or renters of the houses like us). Only downside, there was no power boat with the house and finding a rental was not easy…we had to settle to using the canoe that was kept there .
So we made the arrangements and waited for the date to come.

Let me describe the couples. My wife (Michelle) and I are in our early 40s but very athletic. We workout, run and play sports still to this day. We eat very well by most standards. As such, my wife has maintained a very toned body, even after having children. She is 5’1 and fairly muscular (built like a gymnast really). A brunette with 36c boobs which are all natural and have held up nicely after the kids. She was once a D but after losing some weight and getting her pre-baby body back, they shrunk a little. She is a head turner and looks awesome in yoga pants or bikinis. She has barely noticeable stretch marks from having kids so there is usually only a hint that she is a mom when wearing a bikini.

The other couple span our ages. The husband (Steve) is older (mid 40s) but probably in the best shape of all of us. He eats almost flawlessly and it shows as he is pretty ripped (physique easily compares with athletes in their 20s). Stacey is also in great shape. The youngest of us all (36), a blond, and taller than my wife at about 5’6, long legs but smaller boobs. She is maybe only a b-cup, but her legs and ass give her a very nice physique, also great to see in yoga pants. In previous visits I have seen her in bikinis and she has a few more stretch marks that are visible, but again, she is still very attractive and most guys would appreciate the view.

Back to the story…so the plan was to basically have a week off with no kids and just relax…sunbathe, swim, hangout, barbeque, maybe do some hiking in the nearby woods. Secretly, I was hoping to get the ladies to sunbathe topless. My wife has done it many times when we have gone away to the Caribbean or even in our backyard, but never around someone we know. She has even gone nude on the beach a few times. Only time would tell if it could somehow be worked into the conversation. I am not sure what Steve would think as we never discussed but he is always making sexual innuendoes and jokes so I think he wouldn’t mind it.

As the time approached, as we were packing I noticed my wife had packed a few bikinis. Even her modest bikinis are fairly minimal (by most mom standards). They are all pretty much strings on the side and show ample cleavage. However, I noticed she did not pack her thongs (she wears those in the Caribbean). I asked why not and she said “As if I am going to wear those around our friends.” I said it would be no big deal to lay out by the lake…I even suggested Stacey may wear one (having no idea if she owned one). I know she wears thong underwear all the time as I have seen her in yoga pants and other tight material and there is never a panty line. My wife still indicated she wasn’t up for that but I then reminded her that likely we will have time alone there (couples will separate to do their own thing), so there may be an opportunity to use them then. She somewhat reluctantly packed them.

So forward now to the day of arrival…

We drove in a single vehicle to the cottage. We left fairly early on a Saturday to get there in enough time to enjoy the late afternoon and evening. The drive was scenic passing through many small towns and along lakes. Pretty uneventful for the most part. However, surprisingly enough, and without my prodding, topless sunbathing was mentioned. We somehow got on the topic of previous vacations. Steve and Stacey know we had tried a nude beach before (one of the only people that know really). Stacey jokingly asked when we were planning another trip to a “nude resort.” My wife, and she was 100% kidding as she said this, replied “I thought we were going to be nude this week…isn’t that a rule?” Seizing the opportunity, I half-jokingly said, “well nude might be a stretch but I don’t see why a little topless sunbathing would be a problem…heck, Steve and I will be topless most days.” The girls just kind of laughed and said something to the effect of “keep dreaming boys.” The rest of the drive continued without another mention…just regular conversation after that.

So we arrived about 3pm. We immediately did the full tour of the place. It was just like the pictures so that was reassuring. We decided on which bedrooms we would each take. Steve and Stacey ended up with the master (larger and had its own bathroom). Michelle and I took one of the regular bedrooms which was right next to another bathroom. No big deal.

We walked out the back of the place (patio doors off of the family room) to a nice size patio with a 4 person hot tub just to the left. It had some shrubbery around it to give some immediate privacy but the entire lot was surrounded by trees and the nearest neighbors were not visible (probably 500 feet of wooded area between each side neighbors). There was a BBQ area to the right and a dining set kind of in the middle. Off to the right was a path that led down the slope to the beach area and dock. It was quite the drop off to the lake and there were trees in the yard so there was somewhat limited view of the beach when standing on the patio. We headed down the path and found a nice little private beach (kind of rocky though) and a dock that jetted out about 30 feet into the lake. The water was clear and dropped off quickly. It was over our heads well before the end of the dock. The nice thing was that on either side of the beach/dock area, the land (with trees) jetted out so it created almost a little cove. We were all impressed with our selection.

We headed back up to the house to finish settling in. We had picked up some food during the journey so we were good for a day or two before we would have to drive into town for more (there was a small town about 15 minutes further up the main roadway we came in on).

Since it was a warm/humid afternoon, and the sun was shining, we decided to get out and enjoy it. My wife Michelle changed into a nice leopard print bikini that would be considered her most modest, but still very nice. When we came out, I was disappointed to see Stacey in an even more modest bikini (not string) and pretty much covered here entire boobs. Nonetheless, we headed down to the lake. Steve and I waded into the water right away. The ladies were not that interested in getting wet so they decided to just lay on the loungers that were on the dock. We stayed out for maybe an hour and a half before deciding to head in to make some dinner.

After dinner, we decide to sit out by the lake as the sun went down. The ladies were drinking some wine (that started at dinner). We had a couple of beers but nothing major in terms feeling any buzz. Once it got pretty dark, we decided to go back to the house and use the hot tub. We gathered more drinks before jumping in for an evening of tubbing. We basically just relaxed, told stories, and discussed various topics. We kept the drinks flowing (at least for the ladies) and you could tell they were starting to feel it, as they were getting more and more gitty, laughing and saying funny things. I knew if I was ever going to challenge them to go topless, the time was coming.

Instead of saying anything, I started to flirt with my wife as we sat close to each other. I had already been lightly rubbing the side of her boob under the water and had my hand on her ass from time to time. Now I started to gently tug at her bikini strings, subtly at first, then more directly at the knots that kept the bikini top on in the back. She would tell me to stop and eventually the other couple asked what I was doing. I basically said I was trying to undue her top so she would be topless. The other couple surprisingly challenged her to do it. She said no way and they reminded her she has been to nude beaches before. My wife said to Stacey, “why don’t you take yours off then?” Stacey indicated she has never done that before, so it is not something she should be doing. Steve chimed in and basically said he didn’t understand their hang up…it was dark and we all knew each other well.

Neither of the wives were game, so the prodding continued for a while. Both Steve and I kept indicating it was not a big deal, Europeans do it all the time, whatever we could think of. By this time, Steve started pulling at Stacey’s top to egg her on. I finally decided to use more force. I knew deep down my wife was more concerned about what they thought of her being topless, then them actually seeing her. With that in mind, I knew if she would see they didn’t care, she would be more comfortable. So after some time, when she was not expecting it, I just quickly flipped up her bikini top. She was under the water and immediately resisted. I kept a hold of her, preventing her from placing the top back over her boobs. I made sure to lift her out of the water as we wrestled so her boobs were on display, at least momentarily. I kept wrestling with her and managed to get her top right off. She kept telling me it was not funny. I tossed the bikini top out of the hot tub. Michelle just covered herself with her hands and sat low in the water. She emphatically told me to go get the top but I said she would have to get it herself. She asked Stacey for help and Stacey smiled and declined. She kept saying, “this is not funny and I am not having fun.” I knew she was kind of pissed but it was the only way.

I told her to just relax and have some more wine. Things settled down and normal conversation returned. She kept softly telling me to get out and get her top but I said maybe in a while. Eventually she stopped holding her boobs but stayed below the water line. At some point, she said that Stacey needed to join her in being topless. Both Steve and I agreed…to make Michelle comfortable, she should also remove her top. Steve basically said “we can wrestle you out of it, or you can do it yourself. “ Eventually, after about 5-10 minutes of reminding her we were stronger and could get it off easily, she relented. She dropped below the water line and pulled her top off. She said she would hold onto it, but Steve quickly grabbed it and tossed it aside.

Both Steve and I were saying, “There, is this so bad??” We poured more drinks and tried to get back to regular conversation. It was tough to remain composed knowing they were both topless below the water line, but we just kept chatting about whatever. It was weird, but after 20-30 minutes, it was almost like we all forgot they were topless. They did not come out above the water, so I had not seen Stacey’s yet, but the girls were acting like nothing was different.

At some point the topic came back up and Steve and I basically asked that we see their boobs…they had been sitting around for a while topless, may as well let us seem them and get it out of the way. I reminded Stacey that Steve did get to see Michelle (albeit slightly and quickly) when we wrestled, so it was only fair I see hers. At this point I think Michelle agreed as she was wanting to have someone else be exposed like she had been. Again, we tried to tell them it was no big deal. Just sit up out of the water so we can see them and all awkwardness will be removed. After a little prodding, they both agreed if it would shut us up. They did the “you first, no you first” thing then we decided to do a countdown. It was weird how exciting the countdown was. I am still not sure if I was anticipating seeing Stacey’s boobs or having Steve see Michelle’s boobs more. After the countdown from 5, both girls sat up, exposing their boobs. Again, it was somewhat dark but you could definitely see them. My wife quickly went back down but Stacey did not. We looked at her and said “that does not count…come back up.” Seeing Stacey stay up I guess made my wife reconsider and she sat back up. I immediately said aloud to Steve, “take a good look…what’s your impression?” My wife snapped, “don’t ask him that,” and momentarily put her hands on her boobs. I looked at her and said, “come on Michelle, let him look, I bet he likes them.” She removed her hands as she said, “Fine!” Steve quickly said they were very nice and that he always wondered what they looked like. Again, they are much larger than Stacey’s so it was something he was not use to. He said he was surprised how well they stand up for being big, natural and after having kids. I am sure deep-down, my wife appreciated that as she always says she doesn’t like how they look after having kids.

I then said, “Okay Stacey, let me take a good look.” Stacey’s boobs were small, a little bit of a droop to them from breast feeding 3 kids but were still nice. Smaller than what I am used to, but that made them interesting. I had always assumed she had little nipples so was surprised to see they were just slightly smaller than my wife’s. Again, it was dark but I they appeared to be more of a pink color. My wife’s are more brown to match her complexion. Just to make sure Stacey was comfortable, I did say that they were very nice and she should not be afraid to show them. In previous conversations (before this trip), she had mentioned she was not confident in her boob size, shape and perkiness since having kids.

Steve and I continued to tell them they are in such good shape for their ages, they should feel confident with their bodies and not be afraid to show them when appropriate. We quickly got back to normal conversation and the girls sank back down in the tub to get comfortable. I was holding my wife’s boob under the water and played with her nipples from time to time. She never stopped me. I think Steve may have been doing the same to Stacey. It was great knowing we got them to relax without tops on.

The night had come to an end, and we all decided it was time to head to bed. The girls asked us to retrieve their tops and we first said they would have to get them on their own. However, I think they had been good sports so I jumped out and grabbed Michelle’s. Steve followed suit and grabbed Stacey’s. Surprisingly, they both stood up as they grabbed them from us, so they were both on display, and put them back on as we watched and talked. It was a turn on to see my wife standing and putting her arms up over her head to put the top back on, all while knowing Steve was watching.

We headed in for the evening. Once in our room, I thanked my wife. She said “what for?” I said it was a turn-on seeing her topless in front of friends. She just kind of shook her head. We showered up (get the lake water and hot tub water off of us) and we had a pretty good time in bed before falling asleep. I think the evening charged us both up.

The fun continues and the girls surprise us more…

So the next morning we awoke and made some breakfast. Stacey had a bit of a headache from the wine but not something I would consider a hangover. Seemed like after breakfast she never mentioned the headache again. No one mentioned the previous night fun.

However, after breakfast we lounged around the house awhile, waiting for the full sun to appear. It was another warm day and around 11am we decided to go head down to the lake. While changing into our suits, I asked my wife to wear a thong. She said she was not comfortable doing that so I then pulled out a string bottom that is the most revealing. It is the kind that “puckers” in the back to really show off her ass cheeks. It is a “brazillian” style cut and provides only marginal coverage in the back. She agreed and grabbed the matching top (another one that shows lots of cleavage). We brought down some drinks, towels, reading material, sunblock, etc. Shortly thereafter, Stacey and Steve came down. This time, Stacey had on a much more sexy bikini than the previous day. It was white, and had double strings on the sides of the bottom. The back was a bit loose from what I could tell so when wet, was not likely to stay in place. The top were just triangles and gave good cleavage and even some side boob exposure.

The girls decided to move the loungers to the beach and off of the dock. Once set up, my wife asked me to help her apply some lotion. She had already been applying lotion to her front as she stood there. I applied to her back and the back of her legs. As I lathered her upper legs, I made sure to kind of push the bikini edges inward to reveal more of her ass. She didn’t seem to mind but did pull on them after I was finished. Michelle laid down on her stomach to tan her back. Stacey did the same. Steve and I waded in the water a bit and finally decided to swim out to the end of the dock. While out at the end of the dock, Steve commented on Michelle’s bikini bottoms. He said he she looks really good in that style and her ass has such great shape. I explained to him I tried to get her to wear a thong but she wouldn’t. Steve indicated Stacey had brought a thong bikini as well but is not confident in wearing it in front of us. We agreed we had to convince them to wear those somehow.

We climbed out of the water at the dock’s end and walked back towards the beach. We splashed the girls a bit as we made our way back near them. We grabbed some towels and laid out on the dock close to the beach and the girls.
After a bit of time, and to everyone’s surprise, Steve blatantly asked why the girls were not topless. I was glad he brought it up. Right away, the girls were basically saying, “don’t start this again.” I joined in with Steve and we both indicated that we already seen them, so what was the big deal. They indicated that last night was dark, we were secluded, etc. We pointed out that there was no one around on the lake and even if a boat passes by, they would have to come real close to get a good look. We told them how nice they would look with tanned boobs as opposed to white ones. We reminded them chances to do this, in such a nice setting and without kids around, are rare. They wondered why we were so interested in seeing them topless and we basically said we are so proud of our wives and so confident in their looks, that we love seeing them show off.

Stacey asked “what’s in it for us?” Steve, who actually is a good cook, offered up that we (the men) will do all cooking the rest of the week. I never cook but immediately agreed…it was a small price to pay. The girls seemed somewhat intrigued. They kind of looked at each other. Michelle then said, “so if we go topless for 30 minutes, will you guys cook all week?” I immediately said they would have to do better than that. I offered, “We cook all week, we do all dishes, we run all errands, we clean the unit at the end of the stay…basically we do everything, while you ladies enjoy the vacation, but you guys keep your tops off when sunbathing, swimming or using the hot tub.” Their first response was “no way.” I then asked what the difference really is…if they take their tops off for 30 minutes, we’ll see them…so at that point, who cares if we see them more. They were still resisting and did not counter offer. Steve and I, sensing a great opportunity, pressed on saying this would be a memory we would have forever, the opportunity is perfect, etc. Surprisingly, Stacey then offered, “let’s take them off for a while and see how things go.” Steve was quick to add, “if you take them off and only do so for the next little while, we will only promise cooking and cleaning the rest of today. If you decide to keep them off, then we do it all week.” Again, I really figured they were just toying with us, but they said “fine.”

So by this time, they had been lying on their stomachs for a while and need to turn over to tan their fronts. Both of them turned over in the loungers, and somewhat shyly, reached behind and undid their bikini tops. Again, it was such a rush to see both of them pull off their tops in the bright sun. They both kind of looked around to confirm no one else could see. The color of Stacey’s nipples were confirmed…very pink. I noticed Michelle’s nipples were erect meaning this was somewhat of a turn on for her. They both laid back and went back to reading the books they had brought. Steve and I soaked in the view for a moment and went back to the dock to stretch out on our towels. It was so awesome looking up every once in a while and seeing the two on display. I couldn’t believe it was happening. I really thought this would be more difficult to accomplish. I guess the ladies can always surprise us.

At one point Steve got up to go get drinks and use the rest room. He took orders and headed up to the house. It was even cooler being the only guy down there with two topless women…even though I stayed on my towel, it just seemed cool. Steve came back and handed the girls drinks. It was fun seeing him go up close to Michelle and hand her a drink. Seeing her just reach out with her boobs gently wiggling as she moved was great to watch. I am sure he enjoyed the close up view

A while later, Stacey sat up from her lounger. She said she needed to use the rest room and started to reach for her top. Steve reminded her she could have dinner and all chores done for them all week if she remained topless. Michelle recalled that we had said topless for sunbathing, swimming and the hot tub, but not for other times. Both Steve and I were quick to point out she would be just going from sunbathing to sunbathing, so it was not like she was doing something else (a stretch I know). She basically mumbled something about us being crazy and then said, “what the heck.” She stood up from the lounger and headed towards the house with nothing more than her bikini bottom on. I must say, I was quite impressed watching her ass jiggle as she walked. The white bikini bottom and bare back was a pleasure to see and really looked nice.

I reminded Michelle she would need to do the same when she needed to make a trip back to the house. She basically said “whatever…if Stacey can do it, I guess I can.” And with that, she figured it was a great time to go as well. She stood up and followed Stacey up the path. As she walked away, Steve once again commented on the cut of her bikini bottom (only so I could hear). I jokingly yelled to Michelle to “show us a little cheek” and without batting an eye, she reached back and pulled one side of her suit into the middle of her ass, exposing almost the entire cheek. She never even looked back. She left it there for a few steps and then pulled it back. I kind of gave a “who hoo” letting her know we appreciated it. Steve said something to the effect “this is getting fun.” I could really tell my wife was getting comfortable in front of them.

About 5-6 minutes later, the girls came heading back down to where Steve and I were still relaxing on the dock. It was almost surreal watching them walk side-by-side, talking and carrying on, all the while topless with their boobs jiggling with each step. Michelle’s obviously moved more due to the size, but there was a little jiggle in Stacey’s as well. The girls laid back down and continued to sun their fronts.

A little after noon, the girls had nicely warmed up from all the sunning and decided to join Steve and I for a quick swim. We had already jumped in a few minutes previously so waited in the water for them to join us. Again, it was fantastic seeing the girls get up from the loungers, adjust their bottoms and walk towards us totally topless. This was clearly no longer something they were worried about. We swam as couples and hugged a little, kissed a little in the water. Nothing crazy at all. I did make sure to grab my wife’s boobs a few times and was glad to feel her hard nipples. After maybe 15 minutes of horsing around in the water (never getting too far from the dock), we decide it was lunch time. We all left the water and started to dry off. I can’t tell you how great it was seeing the girls bend forward and dry their legs, letting their boobs hang and jiggle.

I was surprised that neither of them tried to put their bikini tops back on before heading up. They both covered themselves with the towel claiming they were cold. As we walked up, I commented it appeared they were going for the full week of dinners. Surprisingly, Stacey and my wife both basically said the worst is over, so they may as well. As we got back inside, Michelle indicated she was going to change. I said that lunch was going to be quick, and we were going to head back out for more sun right after so why bother. She said she did not want to put on a cold, wet top while eating lunch. I seized the opportunity and said, “just stay topless for lunch.” She gave me the look that says “really?” I said what is the big deal…we just saw them for the last hour or so, we will see them again in 30 minutes. I kind of pulled her close and said “ you look so good, just stay that way.” I think Michelle was starting to really understand how much I enjoyed this…and deep down, I think she was enjoying it too. Surprisingly, she said “fine, since you like it so much.” And with that, she removed the towel, threw it over the back of chair and walked to the bathroom.

Steve looked at Stacey to kind of say “well?” She just gave a sly smile and removed her towel. And in great fashion, she pulled out a chair at the dining table, sat down and said “what are you making us?” Steve and I got busy making lunch. A few minutes later Michelle came back, still topless and sat down as well. It was another surreal moment for me as we stood there making lunch, chatting with our wives who were topless at the table.

After we ate, the girls headed back down to the beach. The girls did not even bring their tops with them…they just grabbed the towels and headed out the patio doors. At one point, while we were cleaning up the dishes, Steve and I fist bumped each other and basically confirmed how much we were loving this week so far.

A short time later we joined the ladies at the dock. We remained outside for a couple hours that afternoon, at times swimming, laying out, just relaxing. Steve and I made sure to provide drinks throughout the afternoon but the girls did make a few treks back to the house to use the restroom…topless of course. It was clear we would be cooking all week.

At some point later in the afternoon, we were all tired and decided a short nap before dinner would be nice. Get a break from the sun. We headed back to the house and each couple went into their rooms to have a little sleep. My wife removed her bikini bottom as it was still slightly wet and was going to put on some dry shorts. I pulled her into the bed (I was already naked), and she said to save the monkey business for that night. While I was horny and would have gladly done the deed right then, I agreed to just sleep naked. I wanted to feel her body next to mine. She agreed and we took a nap.

We slept for about an hour and then awoke. We kind of just laid around for a while after waking, just relaxing on the bed. I finally got up and said I better go find Steve to start dinner. Michelle said “good idea” and started to dress. She grabbed some thong underwear and a pair of cute short shorts. She then reached for a bra and top. I asked her what she was doing. She looked at me and said “we are not going out in the sun, so I can wear a top.” I reminded her how awesome she looked topless and that I would love if she would walk out the room wearing just her shorts. It was weird, because she was totally cool with being in a bikini bottom and no top outside in front of Steve, but said she can’t go topless in the house with shorts on. I asked how that made any sense and she just “it’s different.” I pleaded with her and told her that it would be such a turn on for her to walk out and act like nothing was different about being topless still. Thankfully, with not much more sucking up, she agreed. Again, I think she was liking being a little sexy like this.

So out we go into the main area with her wearing nothing more than shorts. Shortly thereafter, Steve came out of their room and smiled when he saw Michelle. He said, “wow, you are really getting into this.” He yelled so Stacey would hear, “hey Stacey, you have to come out topless, Michelle still is.” I assumed Stacey would not oblige, but to my great surprise, she came out topless wearing a new bikini bottom. I could tell it was a swim suit bottom and not underwear. I was kind of hoping it was underwear as it would mean she was getting even more comfortable with everyone seeing her body. However, as she came around the kitchen island to grab a water bottle, it dawned on me it was a thong. This must have been the thong bottom Steve had mentioned. Right away, I said to Michelle, “See, Stacey wears thong bikinis.” Michelle looked at Stacey and I could tell something was up. Michelle finally said to Stacey,” I thought we were going to surprise them tomorrow at the beach with them. “Apparently, at some point in the day they talked about both wearing thongs as a surprise for us. What a great surprise...I said that Michelle better get hers on but she did not want to put it on right then. At that point, I was happy they were both close to being naked, so I did not push more.

We had dinner out on the back patio, and it was hard not to keep looking at the ladies and their wonderful bodies.
After dinner, Steve and I did the dishes and told the girls to get the hot tub ready. Michelle eventually went into our room and changed into her thong bikini bottom. It was great seeing her come back out in just a thong. As she passed Steve and I in the kitchen, I asked her to spin around, which she did. I asked Steve if her ass looked better than before, and he was kind of embarrassed but said it was very nice. Michelle proceeded to walk out to the patio as Steve and I watched her ass. There is something about seeing her walk away with just the thong on.

Steve and I finished the after-dinner clean up and grabbed more drinks, then proceeded to the patio where the girls were enjoying the hot tub. We climbed in and took up position next to our wives. The conversation started and the drinks kept flowing. We probably hung out for a good couple of hours. There was some touching under the water…I would cup her boobs, play with her nipples, even rubbed her pussy area once in a while. On a few occasions, one or both of the girls would sit up out of the tub when they got too hot. I loved seeing them wet and dripping as they sat on the edge of the tub and continued chatting. It also provided some good peeks at their pussy areas, and both had some camel toe going. Of course, I was hoping to somehow get them totally naked at some point.

I also loved when Michelle stood up to get out of the tub to use the rest room. She probably didn’t even realize, but after she stood up, she turned to face everyone and ask if anyone needed anything from the fridge. Because she was hot from the water, she reached up over her head and was grabbing her hair in the back of her head, kind of like making a ponytail out of it. This caused her to kind of arch back and really put her boobs on display.

At some point in the evening, Steve brought up how comfortable the girls were becoming without their tops on. Both Michelle and Stacey acknowledge it really wasn’t as weird as they thought, and even said they liked how attentive Steve and I were being with them this way. Somewhat jokingly, but also really hoping they would take the bait, I said “why don’t you guys go the rest of the week without putting on a top?” Steve smiled instantly and said that is a great idea. “It would be some kind of record to stay topless for that long,” Steve said (as if that would be a great selling point). Stacey said something to effect of “you guys are incredulous…and crazy!” We reasoned that they had been topless for pretty much the last 24 hours, and if we don’t ever leave the property, why not just stay that way. It was warm, no one was going to visit, etc, etc. We then resorted to a bit of begging saying how it would be such a fantasy to see their boobs on display for so long. They never really said yes, but they never said no either. We had to see what would come.

The night came to an end at some point and both couples headed in. The girls would cover up a bit with their towels as they headed in since the house was much cooler due to the a/c being on. When we got back to our room, we decided to take quick showers, and jumped in the sack. Michelle and I had great sex as the evening provided great foreplay for us. We fell asleep naked very quickly after that.

In the early morning hours, Michelle got out of bed and was fumbling around in the suit case. I asked what she was doing and she said she was looking for some panties to put on so she could go use the bathroom. Since she was just looking for panties, maybe she was going with the topless rest-of-the-week idea (at least that was my hope). I said “just go naked…Steve and Stacey aren’t up. Besides, even if they were, they would have to come across the house and into the hallway to see you.” The bathroom door was literally 4 feet down the hall from our bedroom door, so she would not be seen at all (although it would be awesome if she was caught). Michelle saw my reasoning and just walked out of the room and went to the bathroom. She came back a few minutes later and then I did the same…went to the bathroom naked.

We slept for another hour or so, then awoke again as the light started to come through the windows. After just relaxing on the bed for a while, we decided to get up and start the day. Michelle had put on thong underwear that were solid material in the front, but the back was kind of a mesh material. Basically, it did not show anything more than her swimming suit thong, except the skin would slightly show in the back. She then tried to find some shorts and I said, “just go with the thong.” She gave me the “are you kidding me” look. I immediately pointed out that it is no more revealing than her bathing suit thong. She asked why I kept pushing her to do these things and I basically told her that in a way, this week is becoming a fulfilled fantasy for me. I reminded her how hot she looks to me and how excited it gets me to see her being so sexy and confident. Then she asked, “why don’t you wear just your underwear.” To this point, Steve and I had only been wearing our swim trunks. However, in previous weekend get-togethers, Steve had worn just his boxers in front of us briefly as he was getting ready.

I wear the boxer-brief type of underwear, and immediately said I would no problem. However, I must admit I was worried a little as I was not sure what Stacey would think. I was not really worried of the length, but the tightness. I asked Michelle if she thought Stacey would be okay with it and she confided to me, “Stacey is really enjoying this sexy, almost nude, atmosphere.” I suggested my wife was making that up, but she was adamant that Stacey had said she was having a great time with it. That was awesome to hear. I asked Michelle if she was liking it too, and she sheepishly said “it’s pretty fun.” So I grabbed a pair of what I thought was the most flattering style I own and slipped them on. I said “let’s go.” We walked out and headed towards the kitchen. Again, we were up before Steve and Stacey. I grabbed a banana and water while Michelle grabbed a yogurt and we went to sit out on the patio dining set.

A short time later, Stacey came out by herself. She said Steve was still sleeping but she couldn’t sleep anymore. She too must have decided to stay topless as she was naked from the waste up and was wearing short sweat pant-type shorts. Not so revealing, but looked very nice. She went back and made herself a tea, then came back out to join Michelle and I. We sat and chatted for a while, enjoying the morning sun. To this point, I am not sure Stacey noticed what I was wearing as I had been sitting since she came out. I did mention in the conversation that they both looked like they were going all week without tops and they both kind of gave the “we’ll see” response. At this point, they still were so I couldn’t complain.

I finally decided to get up to go back into the kitchen and partly to make sure Stacey saw what I was wearing. As I walked away, Stacey said’ “it’s about time you guys started showing some skin too!” I just smiled and said, “I agree.” Not long after I came back out, Stacey went in to wake Steve. Steve eventually came out but was wearing swim trunks again. I told him the ladies might want to see him change into something more revealing based on what I was wearing, but the ladies said it really didn’t matter to them.

So jumping ahead more…

The week proceeded and the girls did basically stay topless the entire time. They did head into the little town one afternoon to look around, and we all hiked in the nearby-park another day. But when they were at the cottage, they had their tops off! Most days followed the same basic pattern…sunning and swimming morning and afternoon, dinner on the patio and hot tub at night. There were a couple of occasions when we swam at night too. At various points, both Michelle and Stacey were wearing regular bikini bottoms, thong bikini bottoms, and different types of underwear in front of us. But there was a couple more events that occurred that must be told so here it goes…

One evening while in the hot tub, being the horny guys we were, we decided to see if the girls would do total nudity (we had discussions previously during the week and decided we would try to work it into the conversation while the girls were feeling “good” from the wine in the hot tub). Steve somehow brought up the subject about “grooming” the pubic area and what was typical these days. They asked us about our experiences at nude beaches in the Caribbean, and what we saw. We explained we saw all types, but that the majority were either completely bare, or at least very neatly groomed. I offered up that Michelle goes between the narrow “landing strip” to fully bare, just depends on how she is feeling. She has done the full Brazilian waxing to get the bare look or also has accomplished it shaving. Michelle was a little shocked that I said it, and kind of gave my arm a light slug. Steve quickly pointed out Stacey has never done the complete bare thing, but is always neatly trimmed. He also jokingly said he thinks the bare approach is very sexy and only for people who were very sexually adventurous.

It just so happened that Michelle was actually bare at this time, so I did work that into the conversation as well. Steve, trying to egg her on, said that he doubts she was bare, and really wouldn’t be the type of women to sport such a style. I asked Steve if during this week, seeing Michelle in very sexy thongs (swimwear and underwear), if he ever saw a hint of hair down there. He said something to the effect that he didn’t see any hair but figured it was just very well-trimmed with minimal hair left. I assured him it was completely smooth. I looked at Michelle and said, “give them a peek.” Michelle immediately said, “Don’t even go there.”

Steve continued to persist. At some point, we both suggested the girls have been so close to naked all week, why not just go the final step. Both the wives indicated that they thought boobs were one thing to show, going the full monty is another. We persisted as the conversation continued. We kept saying things like “what’s the big deal, we’ve seen so much already, blah, blah, blah.”

Then the obvious reply came from the ladies…”if being fully nude is no big deal, then why don’t you guys take your bottoms off?” Steve and I knew this would come up. When we discussed trying to get them out of their bottoms, we anticipated this coming up. Steve and I had already agreed we were ready to do it, if asked by the ladies…so our chance was upon us. So our reply was basically, “if we take our bottoms off, you’ll take yours off?”
I think the ladies were not expecting us to be so agreeable and they appeared to fret. We persisted, “If you will remove yours, we’ll gladly take off ours first.” They decided it was not worth it and told us no deal. We were not deterred. We told them we are all so close and have seen so much this week, that nudity should not be a concern. At some point, the ladies said if we were so confident, then lose the shorts and maybe, just maybe they would follow suit.

With that, knowing we needed to take this step to have any chance, Steve and I slipped out of our shorts. We did so while seated, so nothing was on display. We confidently tossed the suits out of the hot tub. “See ladies,” I said, “no big deal.” I must admit, it was quite exciting to know I was naked in a hot tub with two topless ladies, and was glad I was under water so as not show my initial excitement. Within a few minutes, “things” calmed down as I got comfortable with the situation.

The ladies asked us what we were going to do when it was time to get a drink, or get out of the tub to use the restroom. Again, we acted like it would be no big thing and would gladly just step out when required. To be honest, even though I have been nude on beaches before, I was a little nervous thinking about having to step out at some point.

So conversation continued for a bit before we got back to asking the ladies about losing their bottoms. At this point, we said, “just slip them off under the water like we did…no one will see anything.” “then what’s the point,” I recall Michelle saying. “If you won’t see anything, why do you care?” I replied honestly with a smile…”we need to get you out of the bottoms before we can have a glimpse.” At some point thereafter, Stacey indicated that unless they got to see something, we couldn’t see anything. Basically, we were being challenged to “show our stuff.” Again, acting all cool and confident, both Steve and I said we would gladly do it. However, we wanted a guarantee they would do the same afterwards. The ladies were playing real tough knowing they had a couple of desperate guys. Basically, they once again said show us, and maybe we’ll get something in return.

After a bit of back and forth, and with no guarantee, we agreed to let them have a peek. Steve offered that I should go first since I have been seen by other women at beaches before. I didn’t argue as I wanted to push our agenda along. Michelle was saying “I can’t believe you’re going to do this,” but I know she had no doubts I would be willing based on how easy I have done it in the Caribbean. So with that, I stood up out of the water in front of the ladies. Stacey, playing shy at first, kind of looked away with her hands over her eyes, but then opened up her fingers to peek through and slowly turned her head back around. She gazed for a second and then tried to make eye contact or contact anywhere but down there…it was kind of awkward and funny at the same time.

I looked at Steve and said, “your turn buddy.” I did not sit back down and I am pretty sure Stacey kept stealing glances. Steve stood up pretty quickly and kind of put his hands up and out to the side as if to say “here I am.” My wife definitely looked but then acted real cool, as if no big deal. Honestly, having seen so many naked men on the beaches (most of the time old, and unattractive), this was no big deal, and for certain the view of Steve was better than she had seen before.

Within a minutes or so, we had both sat down and took up our usual spot in the tub. “See ladies, no big deal…now take off yours” one of us indicated. The ladies still were not willing and said basically maybe in a bit. After a little time had passed, Steve said he was going to grab some drinks, stood up and climbed out of the tub. He even stopped to take orders once out of the tub and in full view of the ladies (although he was partly covered as he dried himself quickly with a towel). He seemed pretty confident as he walked into the cottage to grab some beer and wine from the fridge. The confidence was still there as he marched back out with drinks in hand.

So conversation continued, as did the drinks. At times I would lightly tug at Michelle’s bottoms under the water. She kept moving my hand away. I am sure Steve did the same to Stacey here and there too. After maybe an hour of discussion, with intermittent pleading to take off their bottoms, Steve and I really started to press the issue. At this point, we suggested the ladies just slip off their bottoms, stand up together for a five count, and then sit back and put on their bottoms again. Five seconds of complete nudity. At some point, the ladies resistance wore off and they agreed.

They were definitely nervous as they shimmied out of their bottoms while seated under the water. They both raised their bottoms out of the water to confirm they were off. They asked just to sit there for a while to get comfortable and we obliged knowing we were getting so close. After maybe 5 minutes, they agreed to the five second show. So with a countdown (one of the most exciting countdowns from 10 I have ever enjoyed), the ladies stood up in front of us. Again, I must admit in that moment, I was deciding whether to look at Stacey, or seeing the reaction of Steve and my wife. I did spend the majority of the brief show looking right at Stacey. Just as Steve had mentioned, she was very nicely groomed with only a narrow landing strip that went from the top of her lips, up a few inches. It was maybe an inch wide. It looked like it was fully shaved from their down. It was such a great sight to see my friend’s attractive wife fully nude, with water glistening from her body in the night light. I am sure Steve was enjoying the fully shaved view of Michelle as well.

After a very quick five seconds, the ladies dropped back down into the water. They immediately started to put their bottoms back on. Steve and I almost instinctively reached under the water to prevent it from happening. We kind of wrestled with our wives while we pleaded them to stay nude. We said they did not have to stand back up, but just to stay that way under water since we were. After a bit of wrestling, pleading, etc., we had them both agree. However, both held onto their bottoms.

We poured more drinks and really tried to get back to normal conversations. At some point, it was my turn to get drinks and use the restroom. At this point, I was totally comfortable jumping out and walking to and from the house. I said as I walked into the house, “Don’t go do anything crazy like put your bottoms on while I am gone.”
After coming back out, I settled back into my spot in the hot tub and we kept on hanging out and chatting. At some point, Steve had noticed Stacey placed her bottoms on the edge of the tub. He quickly reached for it and in one quick movement, threw it out onto the patio, away from the hot tub. Stacey was quick to point out that Steve would have to get that for her. Steve said that basically if she wanted them she would have to go get them herself. Some time had passed and Stacey said she needed to use the restroom. Again, she told Steve to go grab her bottoms so she could put them on to get out of the tub. Steve would have nothing to do with that. After some pleading and begging, Stacey finally realized it was hopeless and gave in. Stacey stood up, turned around pretty quickly and stepped out over the tubs edge. I actually had a nice look between her legs from the rear as she stepped her leg over the tub. It was quick but a very nice view.

Stacey ran over to her bottoms, picked them up and also grabbed a towel off of chair. She wrapped herself in the towel and headed into the cottage. A few minutes later she came back out still wrapped in the towel. Once she got back to the hot tub, to my pleasure, she dropped the towel, and with her bottoms still in her hand, climbed in fully nude. Another great (but short) view of her whole body as she climbed up and over.

More time passed and eventually Michelle need to use the restroom. She still had a firm grasp of her bottoms and said she needed to put them on to get out. I gave here the “come on, really?” look. I mentioned how Stacey got out without them, so she could do the same. Even Stacey chimed in at that point to egg her on. With a little back-and-forth, Michelle decided to give it a shot. I think she knew how much I would love her to do it. So Michelle stood up and stepped out over the tub wall. As you recall, Michelle is pretty short so she really had to lift her leg high up over. She lifted her leg closest to the side O was sitting and away from where Steve and Stacey were. I kind of would have liked Steve to get a better view but I loved seeing Michelle’s ass and pussy on display, even though it was so brief.
Michelle also grabbed a towel from a nearby chair and somewhat covered herself up. By that I mean she really held the towel against her front, but her whole backside was exposed as she walked into the cottage. I figured she would come back all wrapped up or even with her bottoms on but was wonderfully surprised to see her come sauntering out of the patio door with the towel on her head! You know how women wrap their hair…that is what she did. She was completely nude. Steve said something to effect of how someone is getting more brave. I just watched as she stepped towards us kind of in shock. I said, “Wow, look at you!” Once she got close to the tube she reached up over her head to unwrap the towel, giving us all a great view of her naked body. I actually was pretty turned on by all this so had to stay low in the water for a bit.

She climbed back over into the tub and I am sure Steve was stealing looks between her legs as she did. I then noticed that she did have her bikini bottoms in her hand. I asked her if she forgot them and she said she left them to dry over the shower rod in the bathroom. She was obviously more comfortable with this then she tries to let on I thought to myself.

Eventually the evening came to a close and we decided to head in. All of us stood up and got out of the tub fully nude. The girls did reach for towels pretty quickly but neither did the full wrap. They both just held them against the front of their bodies. I did not even reach for one as I was enjoying being on full display. Eventually Steve and I grabbed towels to dry off but only used them for drying ourselves. The ladies also did some drying so we had various nice views of them touching their bodies with the towel. Steve and I were still completely nude while we walked into the cottage. Michelle had only d****d the towel over her shoulders. It covered most of her upper body but you could see the bottom of her ass as she walked. Stacey had wrapped herself up so no great views of her as she made her way in.

Sex was great that night again and Michelle and I stayed nude afterwards in the bed. I left the door open to our room after getting up during the night. It seemed a little exciting to be sleeping nude with the door open. In the morning, Michelle got up and put on a large t-shirt of mine with nothing else under it. She walked out and around the cottage like that, but Stacey and Steve had not gotten up yet, so no chance of them seeing her that way.
So that is about it. No wild group sex or anything like that. Just lots of nudity with friends. The only other instance was the day that we left. The girls wanted to get some final sun but all their bathing suits were used up and packed. Both did some topless sunbathing out by the dock wearing panties. Stacey used a cotton type thong which pretty much looked like a thing bikini bottom. Michelle grabbed a really small lace/mesh g-string she had and wore that. That was quite a turn on as it barely covered anything, and what was covered was visible. Both Steve and I grabbed many peaks as she laid out on the dock.

What a great week…one that I think of often and one I would love to relive again.
What a fantastic story, id love to have a week like that.....
The Following User Says Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 01:35 PM

Bonnie surprised me on vacation down in the Dominican Republic. We went to Secrets resort there and it was a topless beach. We spent most of the first day there on the beach and the overwhelming majority of the girls were topless, and most of the people were newlywed couples there on their honeymoons.

We made beach buddies with a young newlywed couple who sat next to us on the second day and they were at the tail end of their vacation. We are a 50’ish couple and we got along with them great drinking cocolocos...the young girl told Bonnie if she was going to go topless to definately put on lotion as the sun is brutal. No sooner did she say that that she pulled her bikini top off and started rubbing lotion of her little b cups...

Bonnie asked her if she used a special lotion and she handed it to Bonnie to look at and she said to try it and her hubby said they found it in the Sundry story in the resort as he looked at Bonnie’s big booobs in her bikini top. Bonnie said huh, and then took her bikini top off, I was pleasantly surprised seeing her get her big boobs out for all of us to enjoy.

She went topless the rest of our time there and I enjoyed everyone enjoying her.

Tags
milf, sunbathing, topless, vacation, wives

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023