uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2013, 08:51 PM

Default Braless Years

Wife recently related to me that she went braless for about 10 years, from last couple of years of high school through late 20s, mostly in the 70s. Started because her best friend in high school had started. She said lots of guys checked out her obvious jiggle over the years and she had a few funny incidents. Oe was when her boss in the late 70s seemed to be constantly staring at her boobs. She entioned it to a coworker who said "It's probably your sweater."She was wearing a home-knitted or crocheted sweater, ne of several a friend had made for her. And it had big holes/stitches/gaps (not sure the right term), wife says they were about the size of a vitamin C tablet. And no bra underneath. So after her friends observation, she went into the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror and saw that not only were her aereolas very visibly thru the holes, but one of her rather long nipples (see pics in my other posts) was poking through one of the holes!
Old 12-20-2013, 10:50 AM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Only for Work

The girlfriend I wrote about in this camping story
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...62#post1204062 was a secretary at a commercial boat building company. She wore a bra at work and only at work, and the first thing she did when she got home was to take it off. I never saw her in anything knit, but she liked thin cotton tops in warm weather and her pokies were always evident. Some were a little translucent and showed a hint of aureola through the fabric. I also never saw her hold her top to her chest when bending over, and I'm sure that anyone who wanted to see her nipples saw them.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2013, 04:09 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Yes, those were the days!

Late 60's and 70's were the braless years.
For sure, that's when guys couldn't wait for summer when coats weren't worn..........
and tits were jiggling everywhere!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2013, 07:48 PM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts

Tube tops, halter tops and silky blouses, what a great time!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dicknsider For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2013, 07:58 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicknsider View Post
Tube tops, halter tops and silky blouses, what a great time!
Yeah it was!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2013, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbeam1950 View Post
Wife recently related to me that she went braless for about 10 years, from last couple of years of high school through late 20s, mostly in the 70s. ... she went into the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror and saw that not only were her aereolas very visibly thru the holes, but one of her rather long nipples (see pics in my other posts) was poking through one of the holes!
Would've been awesome to see, but really, how could she not be aware she was showing or even poking thru?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sleazoid For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2013, 11:28 AM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleazoid View Post
Would've been awesome to see, but really, how could she not be aware she was showing or even poking thru?
I don't know how to articulate it, but a lot of women are so used to their boobs that they don't notice? My wife, for example, will be braless around the house and if some people are coming over, I ask her if she plans to remain braless or not, and she often says, "no one can tell." Then I have her look at herself in the mirror and she then notices that most of the time you can see her areola through her top or her puffy areolas are extremely noticable. And even after a decade of this, she STILL thinks no one can tell until I point it out to her.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2013, 02:33 PM

My wife had a few sweaters, and shirts that showed her breasts off. One knitted sweater had holes about 1/2", and only a strand of yarn in between. You could see everything on top. She insisted no one could see a thing til a friend told her. She continued to wear it a few years. She went braless and showed off til in her forties when she got religion and then lectured people for doing what she used to enjoy,
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to heyyou For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2013, 11:11 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Me Too

Add my name to the list of old codgers that fondly recall the late 60s to mid seventies. Micro-miniskirts, braless, halters, hot pants. Girls (18) prancing around in school in t-shirts, their braless boobs bobbling, their nipples protruding, their hot pants displaying all of their legs, protruding pubic mound, and quivering butt cheeks, some of which were hanging out the bottom of their naughty little pants. Or in a halter braless with a nice view of side boob, and a skirt hemmed just above the crotch so that there was almost no way one couldn't get a panty view when they sat down. It's a wonder that I was able to concentrate enough to graduate.

There was a brief period in the early 80s where I was living in a warm weather climate and spotted a few co-workers and other young women braless, but in a cold weather climate there was nothing like the early to mid seventies.

Seeing a large-breasted woman walking along with her big jugs flopping all over was heaven, but most of the braless nip slips came from the smaller-breasted women, so I have fond memories of a number of those.

It's my opinion that going braless puts smaller-breasted women on a more even playing field. When all women wear bras, there isn't much to judge breasts by other than size. But seeing small or medium-sized breasts braless (or better yet topless), a man can appreciate their shape, texture, firmness, areolas, nipples, their tight little jiggles.
Old 02-15-2014, 07:41 PM

My wife's breasts were significantly smaller in her braless years. And as far as the sweater that showed her nipples, she toled me that because she didn't have big boobs, she never really though about her nips showing through.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jimbeam1950 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample