photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2012, 02:11 PM

Thank you for sharing this story! Hat's off to all involved for creating an amazingly erotic encounter, even if it's not to be repeated. Many of us would gladly have that "one time thing" both for the experience and to be able to relive it together. Once can certainly be enough.

Simply awesome. Thanks again!
Old 12-05-2012, 10:25 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
They say that you have to drag a woman into swinging, but then you have to drag her away from it.
Fact. Known from experience.

DR
The Following User Says Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 07:59 AM

You could be right, but knowing my wife I really think this is a one time event
I was totally surprised that it happened this time. I alluded to the fact that it was exciting to see my wife's reactions to the sexual attention of another man, but it was very obvious that as turned on as she was with the playing, I saw conflicting emotions in her face and body language the entire time. I saw excitement and apprehension.

I also have to admit that I too had the exact same feelings. Excitement and apprehension. I honestly never expected it to go beyond the showing and touching stage. That just wouldn't be my wife. I wasn't prepared for how far it went. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it, but I wasn't mentally prepared for how far it went. I went past the point that I had mentally prepared for when he asked her if he could try something that he thought she would really enjoy, especially when he prefficed it with the comment that he knew she didn't want to have intercourse, and she agreed.

After that point, it exceeded what I had mentally prepared for. When he took off hid pants, kneeled on the floor and slid my wife down to the point where her ass was on the edge of the seat and he was between her legs, I was literraly shaking in an oh my gosh moment! I was not mentally prepared for that.

Regret? No. Blown away. Definitely!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Seattle451 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2012, 09:34 AM

Has your wife mentioned the incident again since it happened? Any chance of meeting the other guy again?
Old 12-06-2012, 09:42 AM

We talk about it all the time. It never ceases to get us both extremely turned on as we talk about the experience as part of our foreplay. I have not asked her point blank if she'd ever want to do it again as I wouldn't want to ruin it for her
As long as she thinks it was a one time event, it's ok with her to use it in our play. I know that if she felt I was trying to get her to do it again, the wall would go up and our new found sex life would suffer tremendously.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Seattle451 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 09:17 AM

Default I asked my wife for her perspective

I had a good long talk with my wife about our adventure. By having a good serious talk that wasn't associated with foreplay, I was able to get her real take on what happened, including her thoughts and feelings before, during, and after. Her perspective was definitely different than mine. When I get time this weekend, I will put our conversation down in writing, and then post it here.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Seattle451 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 10:26 AM

Default Thanks

Look forward to hearing more.
The Following User Says Thank You to magnaebony For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2012, 01:44 PM

Default And Now from my wife's perspective

As I indicated, I had a good long talk with my wife to get her perspective on our anniversary adventure. I had told her that I wanted to get her true thoughts and feelings on everything that happened, and it was helpful to me to get her honest take on what happened. As this part comes from her, I am going to relate it as she told it to me.

The night we went out to dinner a couple of months prior to our anniversary and you said that you had a proposal for me that would help you to drop the extra weight, I was thrilled to know that you had been thinking about your weight issue, because it has been a concern of mine for many years. When you told me that you would be willing to drop 30 pounds by our anniversary if I would be willing to do something for you, my ears immediately perked up. When you told me that you would be willing to lose the weight if I was willing to allow you to show me off to another man, I decided that I wasn’t going to just dismiss the idea like I had done in the past. As you know, I thought about it for a bit, and then said, all you want to do is show me off to another man and nothing else, right? When you said yes, I thought about it and figured that if my allowing you to show me off to another man would be the motivation you needed to finally drop the extra pounds I’ve wanted you to drop for years, then I could allow myself to be a little embarrassed as another man saw what no other man other than you has seen before, so I agreed. You should have seen your face. You lit up like a kid in a candy store. And our sexual intimacy that night was refreshing, as it was obvious this was something you really wanted.

Then when you joined the gym, and I started to see the change in you as the pounds started coming off, I was thrilled. After a month and you were more than half way to your goal weight, I knew that this was really going to happen, so that’s when I asked you how you were going to go about finding just the right man. I don’t want this to be someone we know as I think that could get very awkward. You said you were going to put an ad on Craigslist and you would take care of all the details of finding just the right guy. I told you to make sure that you screened the guys very carefully as I didn’t want this experience to be one that the guy would tell his friends about, and then everyone in town would know about it. I then left it up to you to find the perfect guy.

When you reached your goal weight, I was thrilled with the new you, because we were able to go out and buy you a whole new wardrobe as your old clothes no longer fit. I also started thinking more and more about what we were going to do for me to fulfill my part of the agreement, but didn’t want to ask you about your plans, because you said that you wanted this to be a complete surprise. The whole adventure took on a new reality the day you took me shopping and bought me that new little black dress. I remember trying it on in the store with nothing on underneath it and thinking, this is real. This is what another man is going to get the chance to see, and to be honest, I was getting a little turned on with the thought that you were indeed going to show me off to another man.
Then came the day of our anniversary. I remember running the whole gamut of emotions as I got ready for our date and I put nothing on other than my dress and my heels. I literally felt almost naked, which I was. My emotions were taking major swings. Excitement that I was going to be doing something you had wanted me to do for a long time, and that I knew would turn you on tremendously. Fear, because for the first time in our married life, I would be allowing another man the opportunity to see something that only you had ever seen before. Fear, because of not knowing how I would feel as you exposed me to another man. Fear, because of not knowing what your plan was on how you were going to show me off without other people seeing it, which would cause me a lot of embarrassment if someone else did see this, especially someone we knew.

Then the limo pulled up. As we had never been in a limo, I got more excited about the night. After we got in and you gave the chauffeur the address for Ted’s home, I really enjoyed the luxurious atmosphere inside the limo. When we got to Ted’s house and you called him to come on out, I was pleasantly surprised that you had picked a very good looking man that was nicely dressed in Dockers and a nice shirt. I remember our talking about just about everything as we drove to the restaurant. I was glad that we had a long drive as it was very nice to have the opportunity to get to know Ted more. I was really surprised when he said that he was 32, as he looked more mature than that. We found out that he had been married for 8 years and had two children and a third child that was about a month from being born. It was fun to hear about him and his family, which helped put me at ease that you had done your homework on finding a real good guy.

It was fun to continue to talk about family during dinner, so by the time we got back in the limousine, all three of us were very comfortable with each other and I felt we could talk about anything. That is the point where you started telling me about how Ted’s wife had had some major complications with this pregnancy, and therefore, Ted hadn’t been able to be intimate with his wife for the last 6 months. I looked at Ted and he just nodded. When I asked him how he was handling that, he indicated that it was a real struggle for him as he and his wife had always had a very active sex life. He said that when he saw your Craigslist ad, he was really excited, because it gave him an opportunity to go out with a fun couple and possibly get the opportunity to have a great experience. I asked him if his wife knew about this, and he indicated that he had shown her your Craigslist ad, which said you were looking for the opportunity to find someone that was clean, pleasant, and above all, discreet, that you could show your wife off to, up close and personal. He said that his wife really liked that idea, because of the fact that neither him nor his wife had ever had an extramarital encounter, and this sounded like a great experience that was probably going to be just some hot flirting with a great view.

I had to smile when he said that, because he seemed to blush a little as he was explaining it. I knew then and there that you had really done your homework, and picked a cute guy that would help fulfill your fantasy of showing me off, and that because he hadn’t had any action in 6 months, would probably really enjoy seeing what I had underneath my dress.

The limousine was an 8 passenger limo with a bench seat in the back, and a wrap around bench seat on the side and front of the passenger compartment. When we got in, you sat in the corner of the wrap around bench seat, with me beside you to your right, and Ted was seated next to me on the other side of me.

After Ted told us about his wife encouraging him to come out with us, you then took hold of the hem of my dress and started sliding it up my legs, and said to Ted, so this is what your wife wouldn’t mind you seeing, right? Ted intently watched as you kept sliding the bottom of my dress up. I remember you stopping as soon as you could see my bush and looking over at Ted. The look on his face was just precious. He looked so excited as soon as my pubic hair came into view. You then had me push up with my hands on the seat so that you could slide the bottom of my dress out from under me and then you pulled my dress up around my waist. I thought poor Ted’s eyes were going to bug out as he intently stared at may crotch. When you reached down and took your two fingers and spread my lips apart, exposing my clit, it felt like a bolt of electricity shot from your fingers and zapped my clit, because it literally tingled.

Then you said something that took me completely by surprise. You told Ted to go ahead and rub my clit. As he reached over, I remember saying, what? You looked like you were wanting to explain this just as Ted’s finger made contact with my clit and he started rubbing it. I was really surprised when you just shrugged your shoulders instead of explaining. When you took your hand away leaving just Ted’s fingers massaging my clit, I remember giving you one last look that could kill before looking over at Ted. He was intently rubbing my clit and staring just google eyed at my vagina. I looked down at his lap and he I could see that he was very visibly aroused. It was then that you told Ted that he might want to open up his pants so that I could massage him as well. I remember Ted immediately stopping his massaging of my clit to unsnap and unzip his pants so that he erect penis could be freed. As soon as it popped into view, Ted went right back to massaging my clit. I remember just staring at it, as other than you, I had never seen this before. And to be honest, it was a whole different feeling for me to see Ted’s erection, knowing that the reason he was erect was because of me. Talk about some mixed emotions. I really liked what I saw, but I am married, and am not supposed to like seeing another man’s erect penis. Talk about a major conflict. When you encouraged me to go ahead and feel his cock, I looked at you, trying to read from your face what you wanted. I didn’t want to touch him, but then again, he was making me feel so good by massaging my clit, that I did want to touch him and return the favor as well. It wasn’t until you said, come on sweetheart, you can at least touch it, that I figured I owed him that much because he was really exciting me with his massaging of my clit.

I still remember how it felt when I first touched it. It was velvety smooth. I couldn’t believe how hard it was. I touched the shaft then went up and felt the head. I was a jumbled up mix of emotions. I really liked touching it. It felt so smooth, and I felt so naughty, as I grabbed hold of it and started stroking it up and down. Deep inside I knew that I wasn’t supposed to be doing this, but I also knew that this felt really nice and between my enjoying pumping another man’s cock, and his rubbing my clit, I could feel myself getting real warm and comfortable with this. I knew it was wrong, but it felt soooooooooo good. It was then that I slid down in the seat to make myself more accessible to Ted.

As you know, it wasn’t long before I let go of his penis, leaned against you and turned slightly in the seat so I could raise my right leg a little and give Ted more access. I know he got the hint, because that is when he asked me if it would be alright if he put a finger in me. I was enjoying it so much that I just nodded when he asked me if I would be ok with that. Then he put a finger in my vagina. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I was in heaven. It felt sooooooooooo good to feel his finger penetrate me. I was so wet that he had absolutely no trouble with lubrication. He worked his finger in and out of me for a bit, then slid another finger in me. I was just trembling with anticipation and pleasure. I was building towards and orgasm, and I wanted my orgasm. I wanted it bad, but I still was having a ton of mixed emotions knowing that it was Ted getting me to this point and not my husband. The mind games were playing out hot and heavy. As I got closer and closer to cumming, Ted stopped and asked if I would mind if he tried something that he knew I would really like. I looked at him and was more than a little hesitant, until he said, I know that you don’t want to be penetrated, but I think you will really like this. I was coming so close to having an orgasm that I finally just nodded yes.

With that, he took his pants off, kneeled down on the floor and had me turn around on the seat and had me slide down until my legs were hanging off of the seat and my butt was right at the very edge of the seat. He was between my legs and I was on pins and needles as I waited to see what he was going to do. He kneeled up and put the tip of his penis just above my anus, and started sliding his penis upwards. At the angle he was at, his penis slid over my vagina, between my vaginal lips (almost like a hot dog and bun) and then the tip rubbed up and over my clit with the shaft having contact with my clit until he finally stopped his upward motion with his balls resting on my vaginal opening. He then rubbed all the way back down to where he started and then did it again. This whole time was literally driving me crazy, as this whole rubbing action was directly rubbing my very sensitive vagina, labia, and clit.

He did this action for probably 15 or 20 times, and to be honest, it felt so good, and I was just about ready to have what I knew would be a major orgasm, that I wanted him to do it just a few more times and I knew I would go over the edge. But something happened. On the last time, he scooted back just a bit before doing another run. As soon as he started back up, I felt the tip of his cock catch my vaginal ring, and this time, instead of just sliding up and over my opening as he had done many times before, the tip of his penis started to enter my vagina. When I felt the tip catch in my opening, I felt the head of his penis start to expand my opening before he stopped. Where I had my eyes closed before, and was just enjoying the wonderful feeling, my eyes now flew open and I had this oh no, feeling come over me. I could not allow this to happen. I needed him to pull it out. I could not allow him to have intercourse with me. This was wrong.

But, I was ready to explode in a massive orgasm. I had felt it building. I knew that I was right there. If I told him to stop, would that put an end to the playing and I be denied the huge orgasm I wanted worse than anything else? Would there be hard feelings? Would my husband be upset?

All of that went out the window when I felt my orgasm start. I needed it and needed it real bad, and I knew that if he was inside me and he shot round after round against my uterus, that this would probably be the most massive, explosive orgasm, I had ever had. I had to have him in me so I hooked my ankles behind his butt and pulled him into me until our pubic bones crashed together, and I just exploded, as did Ted. I was trembling, bucking and shaking as Ted was thrusting and spasming inside of me. I felt every single blast of his hot sperm. It wasn’t until after my orgasm finally settled down that I realized that I had just allowed a guy that was shooting live sperm to shoot his whole load inside of my vagina without any kind of precautions or preparations. We hadn’t had to worry about that for 25 years since you had your vasectomy, and suddenly, I have a vagina full of another man’s live sperm. As you remember, Ted and I just laid there for about 10 minutes until we both got the strength up to get up so Ted could get dressed and I could clean up. I remember having so much sperm coming out of me that I went through half a box of tissues as I kept cleaning up afterwards.

After we took Ted home and then got dropped back at our home, I remember that you couldn’t keep your hands off of me, and you wanted sloppy seconds. Going right to bed, we had a wonderful sexual experience, and then had two more throughout the night. When I reminded you that Ted had shot me full of live sperm, you just shrugged it off, and said, hey, whatever happens, we had a wonderful night.

When I told you that this was a onetime event, I appreciated the fact that you concurred, and to be honest, remembering the night sure has helped our sex life since then.

There it is from my wife’s perspective.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:54 AM

Thanked 1,711 Times in 95 Posts

So, um, could I have Ted's number... got a thing for the wife to try

Jk.. great story. Glad u had fun as did your wife.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:20 AM

Thanked 1,937 Times in 187 Posts

Those of you who have experienced erection / libido problems from blood pressure medication mentioned in this thread have my sympathy.

I used to wake up 3 or 4 times a week with a more than useful erection - until I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. I was put on medication that successfully treated the blood pressure, but my erections vanished over night to a soft hard on at best once a month. I was then put onto statins to combat high cholesterol - and even that soft hard on vanished.

My GP is female and showed not the slightest interest in my erection 'problems' - so I asked for a private referral to a male urologist speciliast who confirmed the effects of my medication were well known and documented and prescribed me a course of Cialis. This has returned me to my orignal 'prowess' and despite this Cialis supposedly only lasting for @ 36 hours - in my case it lasts for up to 10 days.

I eventually found a website highlighting the side effects of a whole range of blood pressure / cholesterol medication and ran a copy off which I gave to my female GP next time I saw her - telling her to consider this aspect for any male patients she deals with in future
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample