uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2012, 10:33 PM

Default My wife surprised the heck out of me

I thought I’d take a few minutes and relate how my wife surprised me in a way that I never expected. To give you a little bit of background, my wife and I are both 56 and have been married now for 38 years. We got married right out of high school and neither one of us had ever had another sexual partner, as we started dating in high school. We were both raised very conservatively and had what could probably be considered the ideal marriage. We have 3 grown children and 8 grandchildren. People that know us would know that we are very conservative, church going individuals that are very dedicated to our family and friends.

For the past 10 years, we have gotten very comfortable with each other and have problem taken each other too much for granted, as many couples that have been married as long as we have, tend to do. Over the last 10 years, our sex life has really dropped off, to the point where we have sexual intimacy once every month or so. Now I will have to admit that a lot of it is my fault in that I have allowed myself to put on a lot of extra weight, and therefore have had to take blood pressure medication, which in turn dampens the sex drive. My wife is always tired as she is always busy with our children and grandchildren, and therefore has a lessened desire for intimacy as well.

Now comes a date that we had about 2 months prior to our 38th wedding anniversary. I had been trying to find a way to put some of the old spark back into our marriage, and during dinner, I talked with my wife and made her a deal. She had been after me for years to drop 30 pounds, so I told her that if she would be willing to do something for me, I would drop 30 pounds before our anniversary in two months. I told her that if she would allow me to show her charms off to another man on our anniversary, I would be willing to put my nose to the grindstone and make the concerted effort needed to drop the extra 30 pounds. She perked right up at that and very slyly said that if I would drop the weight, she would allow me to do just that. Now you have to understand that this would be a really big step for her, as no man other than her gynecologist and me, had ever seen her naked. Like I said, we are both very conservative and had never taken our sex play outside of the bedroom.

I immediately joined a gym and started working out daily, and the pounds started dropping off. As I could see that I would easily be at my goal weight, I placed an ad on Craigslist, and started looking for just the right man. I wanted to find a man that we could feel extremely comfortable with that I felt wouldn’t take advantage of the situation and do something my wife wasn’t comfortable with. After a couple of weeks of constant emailing, I narrowed the selection down to one individual that I felt very comfortable with. It was a married man that was 32, whose wife was almost ready to have a baby, so he had been without any sexual relief for almost 6 months as his wife was having a number of complications with her pregnancy.

When the day of our anniversary arrived, I rented a limo, and after the chauffeur picked us up, we picked up the man we had chosen and went to dinner. During the ride to the restaurant, we all chit chatted as we got to know each other better by the time we got to the restaurant. We had gotten very comfortable with each other and by the time we got back in the limousine, the sexual tension was very evident. All three of us sat on the seat along the side of the limousine, and I reached down and took the hem of my wife’s dress and started raising it up her thigh. As our guest was sitting right next to her, his gaze just locked on my wife’s legs as more and more of her legs were revealed as I continued to slide the hem of her dress upwards. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her. Before we left our house, I made sure that all my wife was wearing was her dress and her heels, so it wasn’t long before I had raised the hem of her dress high enough that he could see my wife’s neatly trimmed bush. His eyes were bugging out as I finally stopped lifting up the hem of my wife’s dress when it was bunched around her waist.
I then suggested that he might want to open up his pants and take out his obviously aroused penis. He did and when I suggested that he could touch my wife’s vagina, and that he might like to have her touch his penis, they both kind of melted. My wife had never seen another man’s penis let alone touched one before, and another man had never touched her vagina before either.

I reached over and took two fingers and spread my wife’s vaginal lips apart and told him that he might like to rub her clit. He did so, and my wife just kind of slunk back in her seat to give him better access to her clit as she grabbed hold of his cock and just massaged it.

Now my wife had told me that she would only allow another man to see her, and at most, she said that she might allow some mutual touching, if she felt comfortable enough, but she did not want it to go any further than that. She has never wanted to have sex with anyone but me, and she really didn’t want to do that then. I had told our new friend in our many email conversations that he would definitely get to see her sweet charms, and that he just might be able to touch them as well, if he was really lucky, but that he shouldn’t plan on anything more than that as she had specifically told me that there was no way that she wanted anyone but me.

I told him that he was to take his queue from her, and only go as far as she wanted to go, and he promised that he would gladly stop at whatever point she wanted to. I felt comfortable enough with him that I knew he would be a man of his word and stop when my wife reached her limit. Knowing my wife as I do, even letting another man touch her vagina would be a real stretch for her, so I made sure that he would definitely.

At this point, I figured my wife would probably put a stop to things, but she was seeming to really enjoy having him rub her clit, and she was seeming to enjoy stroking his hard cock. After a couple of minutes of this, I thought she would be ready to stop, but instead, she leaned against me, and turned a little bit so that he could have better access to her vagina. When she did that, she let go of his cock, and let out a little moan. I couldn’t believe it, but this was going a lot farther than I ever thought it would and she was relaxing and enjoying his touch. She was staring at him with wide eyes, and what he asked her surprised me. He asked her if she would mind if he put a finger in her, and she just nodded. He put a finger in her and played inside her vagina. He did that for a while, and then he put a second finger in her. The look on my wife’s face was a look of total sexual lust.

I then asked my wife if she was ok, and she just said yeeeeeeeeeessssssss. I couldn’t believe that this was my wife. She was totally enjoying the sexual attentions of another man.

Taking his queue from my wife, he asked her if she would mind if he tried something else that he was certain she would really enjoy. She was so lost in the feeling that she just nodded yes. He stripped off his pants and said, I know you don’t want to have sex, but I really think you will enjoy this. With that, he turned my wife around to where she was lying on the seat, and he kneeled down on the floor in front of her, and then he started rubbing his cock up and down her very wet vagina. He would start, just above her anus, have his cock slide between her vaginal lips over her vagina, and then pop out and rub up along her clit, until his balls were resting on her vagina. He would then slide back down and start the rub all over again. My wife was so turned on, that her vaginal secretions were going crazy, and his cock and balls were covered in her juices. He did that for 10 or 15 strokes, which was just driving my wife crazy. I could tell from the looks of things that both of them were getting really close to having an orgasm. Then before he did it again, he adjusted his kneeling position, and this time when he rubbed his cock over her on the upward stroke, the angle was different, and this time as the head of his cock was sliding over her vaginal opening, the tip of it caught my wifes vaginal ring, and instead of sliding past her opening as it had before, this time the tip started to enter my wife’s vagina. You should have seen the look on her face when she felt the tip of his cock catch in her vaginal ring and start to enter her.

Being the gentleman that he was, he just held his cock there without pushing it any further inside of my wife. My wife had a look of terror on her face as she realized just exactly how far this game had gone. But it was a look of major confusion. Her body was trembling, and you could clearly see that she was running a bunch of mixed emotions. She was so close to having an orgasm, and she had thought that she would be able to do it without any penetration, but she felt another man’s penis ready to slide into her, and this was causing a major emotional conflict in her. You have to give the guy credit as he just held that position with the tip of his penis in her vaginal opening waiting for my wife to give him any kind of indication as to what she wanted to do. It was too much for my wife. Her orgasm started and she was too far gone, so she just hooked her ankles behind his butt and pulled him into her. He bottomed out in my wife, and the two of them both came at the same time.

Needless to say, I was flabbergasted. My wife who had never wanted anyone but me had just pulled another man into her vagina where both of them had a major orgasm. He literally shot round after round of sperm into my wife’s vagina, as the both of them spasmed and twitched until their mutual orgasms subsided. He laid on top of my wife for about 10 minutes as the two of them came down from that tremendous high. When he got off of her, she was literally leaking cum from her vagina like crazy.

He got dressed and we took him home before we had the limo drop us off at our home. That night, my wife and I had sex 3 times during the night and it was fantastic.

The next morning as my wife and I cuddled together, she said, you know, that is the one and only time you are ever going to get to see that, because that will never happen again. I’m sure she’s probably right, but it has given us some great memories and made for some wonderful sex sessions ever since. In fact, we now have sex a couple of times a week, thanks to this one hot session.
The Following 118 Users Say Thank You to Seattle451 For This Useful Post:
53kk, abear857, allmyfaves4ever, americuadorian, Ang09, animal1242, apeyboy, Areolaman1, AristideBruant, artfuldogger, BaconBot, BadPhotog, barerider69, barfet, belgarion, bertimos, bexleycouple, Big69Willy, Big_prick69, blueangelman, blueyez54, Buddy I Con, byronbuckles, campo60, Candi Delight, chi-town8080, chubb3g114, Chuckson, collector5757, conductor 327, Cornflake, craigss1980, crazyhorse91, ctunnel, defghijk74, detour69, dick hardin, dicknsider, dkdiablo, Doctor77, DRDavenport, Egle1215, euge, ev1l0ne, exhibitw*tcher, ez2b0e, greendoor, grt44, ilovedollydog, Iron280, ishowwife, j870h, jack nyte, javierpalma, jiinx81, jjanda_2000, jmoore, johne5, jojo33bdx, Katznjunky, kenny99990, KevandTracyWiltsUK, keysync, ktxondo, kuryaki, laz3boy, Leviticus59, like2watch_11375, l_blisset, maluk72, mamanrc, manicade, maxdibble, maymedson11, meandmygirl, millin, monagamous_now, MrBill, mrhitachi99, muccle, myz_X, naaktstel, nectcouple, netmet1269, nightpoet, nm385, o69absolut, old jer, oldbuckeye, Omega88, plym, Prescott, PSC, puckmuck, qfg, quietones, rak1918, ray123456, rebar5k, revani, ripstar1, rpsaturnal, Scrat01, sohorny, sooty, spinalator, ssspender, sven22, the biz, timmyw9, tristanwoods, Tuzolto, tylergal, Vcpl, woogie, x3k5exx3k5ex, XU_1, xxxxenophile
Old 12-04-2012, 11:40 PM

That was a story about two very lucky men.
The Following User Says Thank You to detour69 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2012, 06:14 AM

Thanked 15,746 Times in 1,050 Posts

The only time? For some reason, I doubt it.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:52 AM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

They say that you have to drag a woman into swinging, but then you have to drag her away from it.

I'm guessing she gets more adventurous in the future, after this first bite at the apple!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2012, 08:56 AM

Default you never know

I was extremely surprised that it went that far, not that I'm complaining, but with as conservative as my wife is, I would be blown away if it did happen again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seattle451 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2012, 09:37 AM

I would be willing to bet real money that it happens again. Once the genie is out of the bottle, it's hard to stuff it back in...
The Following User Says Thank You to MrBill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2012, 10:08 AM

Thanked 8,592 Times in 903 Posts

you are very lucky. I guess my wife also needs this treaty, I just wished I knew a way to get her do this.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:09 AM

Johnnymac, you're right in that I too never thought I would ever see what I saw. I honestly though that she would allow me to show off her sweet charms, and that would be the end of it I was really surprised when she alllowed it to go to the touch stage. Think it helped a lot that we took the time to get to know him first. It helped me a lot to get really comfortable with him by emailing a ton back and forth for the couple of weeks prior to our actually meeting. I was able to get comfortable enough with him that I felt confident that if by some outside chance he was able to fuck my wife, that I would not have to be worried about the possibility of disease. The only thing that caused any concern was the fact that our friend was shooting live sperm and my wife is still very regular with her periods and we haven't had to be concerned about birth control for the last 25 years. But then again, I really never expected it to go past just looking, and at the very most, touching.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Seattle451 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2012, 10:42 AM

I'm pretty certain that all of can see a little bit of ourselves in the experiences of others
I'm willing to bet that when my wife agreed to my proposition, I had to have looked like a kid in a candy store. But never, even in my wildest imagination, did I ever think it would go as far as it did.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seattle451 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2012, 10:57 AM

Johnnymac, I've always been leary of posting pictures of my wife online after a good friend of mine had a real bad experience when he posted pictures of his wife online. The only person I shared some of her pictures with was the guy I chose to help with our anniversary experience.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seattle451 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018