Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2018, 05:02 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post
"For God's sake, just unhook it" from my friend as she unhooked her bra and exposed her beautiful boobs.
Now that is a real friend!!!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2018, 01:58 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Now that is a real friend!!!
An experience I've never forgotten.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2018, 12:58 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default Barber

Not really groping but a lot of contact... Way back when I was a teen I had a woman barber probably in her mid 20's who was sort of a hippie type wearing flower shirts, leather vests with fringe, bell bottom Levis, headbands, etc. She was overly well endowed [if there is such a thing?] who seemed incapable of maneuvering around the barber's chair without pressing her massive mammeries into my arms, shoulders and back, not that I was complaining. It almost seemed as though rather than initially adjusting the chair height so that she could cut my hair at the optimal height, but so she could maximize the time her breasts were touching me. At first I froze not wanting to react inappropriately, but after several visits it became apparent she was just very casual with her body. As I got use to the contact I would move my arm or shift in the chair to increase and adjust the pressure between us, all very innocent. The last time I saw her she was wearing a top that revealed what appeared to my teenage eyes to be the Grand Canyon of cleavage. The usual contact ensued as she cut my hair. As she was checking her work and stood behind me she put a hand on each side of my head and pulled me back to nestle my head in her luscious cleavage. Time seemed to stop as her warmth enveloped me, but then she pushed my head back straight and the haircut was over. Nothing was said [I was speachless] and I never saw her again.
Old 03-18-2022, 09:35 PM

Thanked 1,808 Times in 74 Posts
Default Mom stories

When I was a teenager there were two occasions where I accidentally/intentionally groped my mom.

(1)

The first was when we were at a community pool with friends. She asked me to apply suntan lotion on her back and sat in front of me and undid the straps to her top. She was wearing a blue two-piece swimsuit and had a great body from working out. Her skin felt very warm and was covered in freckles.

As I was applying lotion to her back a friend called out to her behind us and she turned to her left and my left hand felt her left breast and nipple.

She had very soft B-cup sized breasts also covered with freckles on top and her nipples were purple in color, very firm and protruded about an inch out from her breasts.

She was surprised and we both looked embarrassed but she turned around again and let me finish putting lotion on her back.

(2)

The second time was when she was heavily pregnant back in the late 1990's.

She was close to giving birth any day and was sitting on the couch watching television. She was wearing short running shorts and a blue maternity T-shirt. Her huge stomach was exposed and she was slowly passing her hands over it, giving herself a belly massage.

I sat down next to her and asked if I could feel her belly and she said, "Yes, of course."

As I was feeling her stomach I could see a line of her dark pubic hair peaking out above her shorts. I couldn't resist the urge to cop a feel and lowered my left hand very low under her belly and felt the soft black curls that were poking out.

Mom always had a thick dark bush that was always sticking out from her bottoms.

I made a few more passes under her belly and touch her soft pubic hairs a few more times.

I was shaking after a while and flashed mom a smile and gave her a kiss on the cheek and then left the room.

Last edited by ocguy55; 03-18-2022 at 09:44 PM.
Old 03-18-2022, 11:13 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 93 Posts
Default Oops

When I was stationed in the UK there was a female MOD civilian who won employee of the quarter. Her reward was to get dressed up in flying gear and get a high speed taxi down the runway in a fighter. She was a mini brick shithouse. I gave her our smallest flight suit to wear and it still totally fit her like a sack. When I was on my knees behind her fitting an anti g-suit to her, (think ridding chaps) my thumb found its way buried in her ass cheeks. I turned red, she laughed. She went and got her taxi ride, complete with traditional fini flight soaking. She was a great sport about it all and went to change into her street clothes, white pants that turned transparent when wet showing off her red bikini panties. She held her jacket in front of her crotch, but did give me a hug and a peck on the cheek, if I had not been married.....
Old 03-24-2022, 09:32 AM

Thanked 16,199 Times in 1,124 Posts

Even though I intentionally grope my wife all the time, there have been a few accidental gropings with other women over the years:

I have accidentally groped my wife's sister three times that I can remember. Because of her typical way oversized padded bras, she usually doesn't feel anything as I am probably inches away from actual contact, but one time she had just a sports bra on under her shirt and I was handing her something without looking and my had got caught between her breasts and the box. I apologized a hundred times, but she said "I really don't care, honestly." I admit that I was tempted to ask if I could feel again. They were very firm considering how they jiggle even when she isn't moving.

I accidentally groped my wife's mom. I was giving her a shoulder massage (not sure why I was doing that), and a huge dog almost knocked something off the end table, so I reacted to catch the decoration and my other hand got caught up and it completely got her left breast. She wasn't too upset, but she wasn't as forgiving as my wife's sister. That one scared me a bit.

20+ years ago I was on a trampoline with my a friend and her kids--like 5 of us on the trampoline at once. Someone collided and caused a chain reaction. I fell directly on top of my friend (we were in our mid 20s), and both hands completely grabbed her boobs, and while trying to brace for impact, I gave them a good squeeze...100% accident. She was braless, too, and I remember that while her boobs were very tiny, they actually had a lot to grab onto. I was so scared that I didn't know what to say, so I didn't even apologize, and I felt just terrible. She acted very differently around me after that...like she was suddenly very interested in me. Always right up next to me, pointing her breasts very very close to me, etc, for the next few months. Then she moved out of state and I haven't even spoken to her since.
Old 05-30-2022, 10:15 PM

Thanked 135,437 Times in 5,587 Posts
Default Wave Pool Fun

I was a shy kid growing up. I probably would never have had a girlfriend if Mrs has not pursued me as a high school senior. But sometimes I found a way to get my thrill by alternate means.

Such was the case one time I went to the water park with friends, four geeky teens gawking at the girls. My moment came when I was in the wave pool. I dropped below the waves to see how they moved me about under water. I opened my eyes and found that I was face-to-face with the loveliest ass I had ever seen. It was the late 1970's and Brazilian cut bikini bottoms were hot, long before thongs hit the mainstream.

From that moment on, I was hooked. I spent a bit of time enjoying the underwater sights. And I may have reached out and copped a feel now and then. They were facing away from me and would spin around trying to find the culprit that had squeezed her butt. I was underwater and moving off to the side. When I surfaced, I was facing away from her and acting all innocent. They never had a clue. But I quickly learned that I had to be careful and not push my luck. After a few nice touches, I called it quits before the alarm sounded.

The absolute best place to admire a girl's panty-covered ass was on the stairs up to the big slides. Nothing beats having a hot ass mere inches from my face for the 15-20 minute wait getting to the top. But no groping there!
Old 05-31-2022, 05:54 AM

Default Step sister

This is something that happened a very long time ago.

We were attending a gathering of my wife’s family on Christmas time. There were far too many people for the size of the room and some were sitting on the floor and others on edge of armchairs or standing.

Wife’s step sister was on floor with a very short dress and showing a huge amount of leg. She was in front of me and I had a great view up her skirt. She knew what she was showing and what I could see. After an hour or so she stood up and said her bum was sore and sat on the arm of my armchair. Another family member complained about the floor and she saId take my seat. Instead of getting up she slid on my lap.

Her very tight bum was in my lap and she intentionally moved around. The inevitable happened and my cock went hard and she moved against it. She was moving intermittently and slow. Nobody would know what she was doing but my cock sure did. My left side was away from everybody and so I place my hand on her bare thigh to ostensibly steady her. I moved higher and she raised that side a little by turning more to the other side giving me greater access.

For the next hour or so I groped her thigh and bum and she used her bum to rub against my cock. I could not last much longer. I was dripping loads of pre cum and was certain I was going to shoot my load in my pants. I moved her off me went to the bathroom and three strokes later I just erupted into my hand. I washed it off in the sink and went back downstairs. She had moved into my seat and I just sat on the edge and talked. She kept smiling at me as if she knew that I had had to go and jerk off but nothing was said and nothing more happened.
Old 06-01-2022, 02:32 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Left handed boob squeeze

I am required to wear a tactical vest and attached pistol belt at my job. Typically, my co-workers and I all pile into the equipment locker room at the same time to get equipped.

One morning, I put my right arm into my vest and swung it around my back like I normally did and then reached my left arm behind me, searching for the proper opening so I could shrug it into place on my shoulders. Well, on this particular morning, a female co-worker was behind me and had dropped something. At the same time I was reaching back with my left hand, she bent over to pick up whatever it was and I felt something in the palm of my hand that didn't feel like my vest! Although it felt very familiar, I squeezed and explored it to figure out what it was. I let go when I heard someone gasp behind me and turned around to find my co-worker, Desiree, standing there looking at me while holding her right boob with both of her hands (Her tits were massive!) The stars had aligned that morning and had placed her boob right into my outreached hand!

She wasn't really upset that my hand and her boob had made contact...she knew that was an accident. She was however a bit shocked and a bit put off that I'd taken the time to grope and caress it while I was trying to figure out what it was that I was holding! Luckily, she never officially reported me, even though we both got some good natured ribbing from others who were there and saw the whole thing.
Old 06-02-2022, 04:43 PM

Thanked 1,781 Times in 88 Posts

There was a party in the office of my wife for her birthday.
It was summer she was wearing tank top and miniskirt.
Suddenly one of her coleagues grabbed, lifted and arm carried my wife just like the girl in the photo. I saw a clip in the smartphone of my wife, the guy made a 360 spin while carrying my wife.
Point one: at least 20 coleagues enjoyed a tremendous upskirt as in the photo.
Point two: the guy was carrying my wife with one hand groping her tit (barely covered by thin tank top and bra) and one hand groping her naked thigs.
I think the arm carry was intentional (there was another coleague ready for the clip), the upskirt and the groping were pleasant side effects.
Attached Thumbnails
pcarry.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s