Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-08-2018, 09:59 PM

I miss Couples stories. I hope all is well. Last I saw of them on this forum was right after the Huricane. I wish they would share some more stories.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:15 PM

Thanked 25,439 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default wife & friends

My wife has mutual permission to fuck a "select" group of 5 friends that we both selected and limited her too...

Usually its a 3/4sum , w/ me involved,, but sometimes I come home to find her horny and well used by one or a few of them.... definately when I go on business trips.... usually she tells me in advance , but sometimes its a surprise to me because it was too spontanious, such as one "select" friend who goes to the same swim club as her.

I also have a "select" 3 girlfriends in the same manor to play with even when I take then w/ me on business trips....... and often @ home , shes involved too.... ffm.

I often have come home surprised to find her impaled by one of her "select" friends fucking her brains out in the guest room......sometimes I will sit and watch as she smiles at me and throws me kisses.... and sometimes I join in the fun...… either way I really enjoy watching her taking cock & cum and she likes getting sl*tty while I watch talking dirty to him and me to play the cuck wife to turn me on....she always makes me fuck her sloppy seconds after he leaves...
Old 05-18-2021, 05:10 PM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Default Not Quite

My wife and I enjoyed one very close friend who we had known for 4 years before we married. Back then we were each other’s first and only sex partner but she had a fantasy of taking on another man for a threesome. As time passed that fantasy continued .

One day my wife got a call from our friend telling us he was getting married in a few months. When I got home, she told me about the upcoming marriage. Then she shared her idea about having him be the third in our fantasy. He had skinny dipped with us and played some grab and tickle with her but they never had sex. I said it sounded like a great idea and then she told me she had already asked him and he would be at our home Saturday. She was so excited and horny. We fucked every night.

Saturday came and he arrived. We had family and friends enjoying the pool so our friend put on his swim trunks and joined us. The others left about 8 pm when the sun was setting and rain clouds could be seen. The happy threesome climbed into the hot tub and soon swim suits were off and she was being aggressively groped and felt. She sat between us and put one long leg over my right leg and the other leg over our friend’s left, leaving her spread wide open.

Each of us had a full breast and his hand had fingers deep in her pussy, while I slipped a hand below her pumping her rectum. She had learned to love anal. Soon she yelled “I’m coming!” and she kept squirming
and moaning. She held our hard cocks in each hand and was jerking us up and down. We were all in a sexual frenzy. My wife stopped us and said she was out of breath. “Besides we are here to fuck me over and over and over” not just get a feel.

We climbed out of the hot tub and while we were drying off, my lovely wife fell to her knees, grabbing both hard cocks and she sucked us with vigor. Our friend said “where is the nearest bed? I need to fuck!”

Our naked trio started toward the door into the house when lightning struck a tree on the street in front of our house. We scooted into the house but my friend
said “that is a sign we should not fuck!”

My wife said to me “FUCK ME!” falling on her back and showing us her pink secrets. I dropped down and slammed my prick in her as hard as I could. She looked up to see our good friend pumping his large red cock and soon he shot a healthy stream of his jism into her open mouth.

This still an event we discuss occasionally and it always gets her hot. Funny, what gets her going is remembering being spread so obscenely for him to see. “He saw my most secret places!”

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida

1m:00s