Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-07-2018, 06:20 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srey View Post
I kind of never thought that far. But has the subject came up between my wife and I. The answer is always been no from her perspective. For me it is trying to get her out of her shell with just showing off in general and even that is hard. Would i allow touching yes, but it has to go both ways so i respect her decision. Maybe one day but it is not something im going to put pressure on.
I think it depends on the situation; at least for me.

During our social nudist years my wife and I befriended another couple. We quickly became pretty close. We'd meet up at their house, hang out naked, go to the nudist resort and spend the weekend with them.

Our male friend was pretty flirtatious and often complimented my wife. And she appreciated the compliments because she knew they came from a "good place." As a result she didn't mind giving him full-body naked hugs; or him massaging her shoulders, or patting her on the butt as a gesture of affection. On one occasion we were sitting naked together, and while joking around, she plopped down on his lap; and as he put his arm around her he got a nice handful and faceful of her boobs. My wife was totally comfortable with the situation. So was I. I actually found it endearing.

This is not behavior we engaged in with random people. My wife didn't really allow anyone to touch her like that. But we had an established rapport with this couple. She was ok with him putting his hands on her naked body; as a matter of fact he is the only person she's ever allowed to do so.

You just have to find the right people in the right situation. I never though I could watch another man put his hands on my wife's naked ass or tits without whooping his ass. But with Paul it was different. We loved the guy. So him putting his hands on her was never an issue.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2018, 05:24 PM

Thanked 4,608 Times in 411 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
I think it depends on the situation; at least for me.

During our social nudist years my wife and I befriended another couple. We quickly became pretty close. We'd meet up at their house, hang out naked, go to the nudist resort and spend the weekend with them.

Our male friend was pretty flirtatious and often complimented my wife. And she appreciated the compliments because she knew they came from a "good place." As a result she didn't mind giving him full-body naked hugs; or him massaging her shoulders, or patting her on the butt as a gesture of affection. On one occasion we were sitting naked together, and while joking around, she plopped down on his lap; and as he put his arm around her he got a nice handful and faceful of her boobs. My wife was totally comfortable with the situation. So was I. I actually found it endearing.

This is not behavior we engaged in with random people. My wife didn't really allow anyone to touch her like that. But we had an established rapport with this couple. She was ok with him putting his hands on her naked body; as a matter of fact he is the only person she's ever allowed to do so.

You just have to find the right people in the right situation. I never though I could watch another man put his hands on my wife's naked ass or tits without whooping his ass. But with Paul it was different. We loved the guy. So him putting his hands on her was never an issue.
Yes, it depends on the guy and the situation. We were once at a nudist resort with another couple and went to the dance in the clubhouse at night. It was unseasonably chilly that weekend and everyone was wearing something to keep warm. My wife had on a zip up track suit top. As we were all dancing together the guy of the other couple suddenly reached over and unzipped my wife's top (I guess he was frustrated). I thought "Oh oh," because I know if even I had done that there would be hell to pay. But she just laughed it off and kept dancing with her boobs swinging free, so we all benefited.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2018, 05:36 PM

Default Sharing

Because we love to be seen by total strangers. Just knowing guy are masturbating looking at us is a total turn on
Attached Thumbnails
Maria m .jpg   IMG_1332.JPG  

Maria .jpg  

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 04-29-2018 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Degrading Photos and Full Name Removed
Old 03-27-2018, 09:21 PM

Default Pride

I love my wife dearly and think she is so sexy.

It turns me on greatly when other men see her not just fucking but eagerly MAKING LOVE with other men. She is so erotic and when they see her pleasure, they know she loves adultery
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to happy_cuckold For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janesiskind View Post
Because we love to be seen by total strangers. Just knowing guy are masturbating looking at us is a total turn on
Well on that note, don't mind me enjoying your photos and giving it a tug right now
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbadjohn1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2018, 09:36 AM

Thanked 7,252 Times in 373 Posts
Default Emma

After our second child Emma got really down about her figure and she didn't like the way that her body had changed.

We both have quite hectic jobs and she struggled to find the time to do gym work to shift what she wasn't happy about.

We have always been very kinky and had lots of fun together so one night she got a bit tipsy and we decided to take a few photos as part of some late night fun.

As we looked through the pics she realised that her body was still great and we posted a few descrete pics onto a sharing site and the reaction she got really boosted her.

We have done it off and on for years.

Personally I love chatting to other married men about their wives and sharing intimate pics.

The thought of another guy wanking to her is a huge turn on as is the occasions when we have actually been able to swing too.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0551.JPG  
Old 03-29-2018, 09:31 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
You might be on to something there. My wife is hesitant to take full on nude photos, but isn’t shy about coming out of the bathroom naked and walking around bedroom before getting dressed, with the curtains open. She’s done it for years at hotels and resorts. Recently begun doing it at home.

Has she been seen? I don’t know for sure, but it sure is possible.
There is definitely something to this but the whole rationalization process is a complete mystery to me. My wife is the reverse on the home / away issue: as have written in other posts, daily at home she will walk around naked after a shower, standing in front of windows with no curtains as she stares at her closet, but when I try to leave the curtains open when in a hotel she will insist they be closed as someone might see into the room.... Have stopped trying to figure it out...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 11:33 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
There is definitely something to this but the whole rationalization process is a complete mystery to me. My wife is the reverse on the home / away issue: as have written in other posts, daily at home she will walk around naked after a shower, standing in front of windows with no curtains as she stares at her closet, but when I try to leave the curtains open when in a hotel she will insist they be closed as someone might see into the room.... Have stopped trying to figure it out...
With women, seems there is NO rationalization.
My wife has gone from never, ever showing at home, but flaunting all on vacation, to the opposite.
20 years ago she would have been mortified if seen naked by a neighbor. Now it seems like she actually sets up scenarios to be seen. Women. Go figure.
Old 03-30-2018, 08:42 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
My wife has gone from never, ever showing at home, but flaunting all on vacation, to the opposite.
20 years ago she would have been mortified if seen naked by a neighbor. Now it seems like she actually sets up scenarios to be seen. Women. Go figure.
Yes, you are correct - you can’t rationalize with wives. With mine, it now isn’t a home or away thing. It depends on the day, but more and more she doesn’t seem to care who sees her naked. She is becoming more comfortable with her body and I think she inside likes being seen at her age. Anyone neighbor walking by sure gets a good view nightly.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2018, 12:58 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Just a few moments ago, my fiancée, who calls herself a "prude", walked out of the house with a deep plunging neckline dress she just bought; so deep in fact that all she has to do is raise her arms and her tits pop right out. I'm sure that while she's hanging out she'll have a couple of "wardrobe malfunctions." As usual.

I've stopped questioning her about her wardrobe choices a long time ago. No sense in trying to lol!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida