uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-25-2010, 03:56 PM

Thanked 3,286 Times in 390 Posts
Default Assorted stories from my life, ENF and exhibitionism

I'm from Scandinavia, where we have a fairly open-minded view on sex and nudity. Combined with various other aspects of my life and activities, I've had the fortune of witnessing several instances of embarrassed nude females, casual nudity and exhibitionism.
In this thread I'll try my best to recount them for you.

I'll start with the first one, chronologically. This happened at a time where I was still a virgin, and had never witnessed a nude girl up close. I had, of course, seen photos, and also topless women at the beach, but never someone I knew, and never up close, as I said.
In my class there was this one girl who I'd known for several years, ever since we were kids, but we went to different schools until the final 3 years. Let's just call her Linn. She was a really cute blonde, long hair, petite but with large breasts. I'd never really thought of her in a sexual way before, though, since we kinda grew up together.
In our final year we were having a class trip. The destination was her parent's cabin, were we would go skiing. It was large for a cabin, but still pretty cramped with our entire class of 25+ students. All the boys slept on mattresses on the floor and in the sleeping attic (an attic open to the rest of the cabin). The girls were given the various bedrooms, but Linn volunteered to sleep on the couch in the living room, as there weren't enough beds.
The first night, when we all went to bed, Linn went around hugging all the boys goodnight. Nothing overtly sexual in it, but a little flirtatious. Her outfit however, was another issue...
While the boys all slept in their boxers, perhaps with a t-shirt, and the girls all had modest nightdresses, pyjamas or long t-shirts, she was dressed in black, lacy underwear with a small, see-through negligée over. She had a great body, and this outfit only enhanced it. I think she relished the extra attention she got because of it. It was a small cabin, however, and nobody could have done anything without everybody knowing, so we all went to sleep shortly after.
The next morning I went over to the kitchen/dining table to have breakfast, but there were no free chairs, so I took my breakfast and went over to the couch and the table there. There was a couch and a couple of chairs, and Linn was still sleeping on the couch, so I sat on a chair opposite her. She was starting to wake up now, and sat up on the couch, letting her blankets drop down. I then discovered that she quite obviously slept topless!
Suddenly I was facing her and her perfect, large breasts on free display. None of the others could see it from where they were sitting, and I was stunned. She looked magnificent.
She started chatting with me, and I did my best not to stare at her breasts. I'm pretty sure that she was fully aware of the situation, but that she pretended not to notice. Her display the previous evening had already convinced me that she liked that kind of attention. We chatted a bit for at least some minutes, when one of her friends, another girl from the class, joined us, and discretely made Linn aware of the situation. Linn exclaimed "Oh!", put on an embarrassed smile and quickly pulled the covers up, saying sorry and acting a little embarrassed. I just smiled and laughed it away.
I never saw her naked again, and the scene did not repeat itself the following day, but I've carried the mental image with me ever since. It was a first of many things, first time I saw naked breasts up close, first time I saw someone I knew naked (at least partially), and my first brush with ENF/exhibitionism (a little of both at the same time, actually).
Old 01-29-2010, 01:21 PM

Well, fast forward a couple of years. It's summer, and my best friend has a girlfriend who is pretty cute. Her face is average, but still pretty cute, but her body is excellent. She is a dancer, and is quite tall, slender with rather small breasts. She has short, dark hair. This summer would give me quite a few opportunities to have a closer look at her...

She was not very shy, to say the least. She didn't mind tanning topless, although I had only seen her at some distance, and once in a photo my friend had taken of her sunbathing topless, which was among a bunch of other photos I was looking through. I'll call her Jane.
This night we were on our way home from a night out drinking. She was the designated driver of one of the cars, we were 6-8 people, and were going home to my friend's place for an afterparty. Someone suggested we stop for a swim in the lake, so we did. It was late night/early morning, but summer nights in Scandinavia are quite bright, we're not that far from the midnight sun, even in the south, where this took place.
Of course someone suggested skinnydipping when we were at the lake, and most of us didn't have a problem with that. There were three girls all in all, the rest were boys. All the boys stripped naked and jumped right in, except for one, who didn't go swimming at all, but stood on the shore with one of the girls. The two girls stripped down to their panties and got in as well.
Jane had rather small, but well-proportioned and good looking breasts, the other one had larger breasts. She was somewhat shy, so didn't get to see them all that much.
When we were in the water I started teasing the girls for not being completely naked, and Jane rose to the challenge and removed her panties while treading water, and put them on her head instead. I playfully sn*tched them away, of course intending for her to be forced to step out of the water naked afterwards. We all swam around a little bit longer, until we finally decided we had had enough. The others were quick to cover up afterwards, but me, being somewhat drunk, just calmly got out of the water and started drying myself off. Jane followed my lead and were in no hurry to cover up either, so we just stood chatting a bit while I got a good look at her naked body in the bright summer night. Her nipples were all hard, probably from the cold water, but possibly for other reasons as well... She was really slim and fit, without being skinny, and her pussy was nicely trimmed to a mohawk (this was the middle of the 90's). I had to concentrate on not getting a hardon right there, I can tell you that. I'm also a little exhibitionistic myself, so it was doubly arousing standing there naked talking to a naked girl.
Eventually we all got dressed of course, and that was basically that for the evening.

Later that summer I caught a few views of her breasts, but nothing exceptional until one day I was going out with my friend and Jane. They were going to shower first, and I was waiting in a room close to the bathroom. At one point I casually started wandering around a little, pretending to be impatient, but aiming to maybe catch a glimpse of her as she was leaving the bathroom. I struck gold!
I was standing in the hallway just outside the door, leafing through some magazine or some such, when the door opened and she got out, on her way to her room to get dressed. She was wrapped in a towel, but a pretty tiny one. She had wrapped it around her upper body, but it was so short that her pussy was totally exposed! She saw me there and went "Oops! Didn't think anyone would see me!", but didn't do anything to cover her exposed parts. Instead she said "Well, nothing there you haven't seen before anyway", and we chatted a little there in the hallway, while I tried to both hide my erection and avoid staring too blatantly at her. If I didn't suspect she was somewhat exhibitionistic before, I was quite certain now. Eventually she excused herself to go get dressed, my friend never knew what went on.
I didn't see her completely naked again, but another time we all (the three of us) were camping in a tent for a week or so. My friend was working at the time, while Jane and I were on vacation. Every morning he would leave early, while we slept on. She slept topless in a sleeping bag, and the tent was really hot, so she was usually lying more outside than inside the sleeping bag. I got many good looks at her mostly naked body that week, that's for sure.

Sadly they broke up not long after, and so I never saw her naked again...
Old 02-12-2010, 02:05 PM

A year or so later, I started my university education. It is a tradition in my country that all the new students go on a trip together just before the start of the semester, arranged by a few volunteers among the older students. The purpose of the trip is to get to know each other better, making it easier to socialize later on. It's a long education, and we also had a longer trip than most others, a full week.
We were about 90 people going, 10 were older students there to coach us, the rest were new students, like myself. We were staying at this old hotel, divided into 8 groups each in one room. The hotel was located very close to a beach, and it was late august and a nice summer.

I'd heard a bit about these trips before I went, and new that there would be quite a bit of partying, but I didn't know the full extent of it!
From the beginning there was quite a bit of drinking going on. Our coaches had arranged stuff for us to do in the morning, afternoons and evenings. Some of the evening arrangements were regular party-events, others were more quiet. In the middle of the week, however, we were going to have a specially themed event, a sort of game where we were dressed up in silly costumes and went from place to place solving various tasks, often involving drinking alcohol. This was done in the middle of the night, but it was a clear and bright night.
In my group we were about 5 guys and 3 girls, one of the girls was a stunning brunette, very slim and fit, and with great breasts. The other was a cute blonde, she was somewhat big, by no means fat, but she was tall and curvy, and had huge tits. The third girl I don't remember anymore.
We came to one of the tasks, and it turned out to be a clothesline! Most of the guys were pretty quick to strip down to the boxers, the girls required a bit of coaxing. The coach pointed out that bras were very long if stretched out, so the blonde took her off, and stood there in her underpants only. Sadly the other girls stopped at the underwear and never showed any more.
We were now a couple of guys in our boxers and one girl in her pants. She was not very shy at all, but just walked around and laughed, while we all got a good look at her tits. Then the coach suggested that those who were completely naked could add their bodies to the line, making it longer. Three of us guys complied, and I quickly lay down on my stomach, mostly to hide my growing erection...
The girl thought for a few seconds and said, "what the hell", and stripped completely, showing us that she was indeed a natural blonde, with a full bush (this was the 90's). She looked great! (Patricia Schuman in the clip I've posted somewhere resembles her a bit, this girl was younger though).
She lay down on the ground as well, but after a short while we were done and tried to find our clothes (it was somewhat dark, after all). She retrieved her bra and put it on, but had trouble finding her panties, so she walked around looking for them with her pussy completely exposed. While she was doing this, I was down on hands and knees trying to find my own boxers (and still hiding my erection), and suddenly I was facing her pussy just inches away from my face!
Eventually we all got dressed and moved on.

Afterwards we all wanted to shower, because part of our costumes was face- and bodypaint. Most people waited in line for the showers, but the same blonde found one of her other friends, a blonde as well, equally cute and equally huge tits, and they went showering together, not bothering to lock or even close the door! They goofed around in there for a while, on display for all who went by, or all who waited for the showers (like me). We all enjoyed a good show, that's for sure.
I later saw them both nude again, skinnydipping with yet another two girls, one a brunette who had a nice body but not so nice face, and the other was a smoking hot Asian girl who had pretty large tits for an Asian, but didn't go completely nude.

Among the coaches there were a few girls, but they were pretty shy all of them, a bit hypocritical since they always encouraged us to get naked... One of them was a tall, skinny girl with short hair. Kinda cute. In public she was always a bit shy, once on the beach some guys dragged her into the water while she was changing and topless under her towel at the moment. She covered up quickly and I only got a quick glimpse. Later that day I was taking a bath in the same bathroom as her, but the showers were in different stalls (which all had curtains). I had a towel around my waist and was standing in front of the mirror when she called out to me and asked me to hand her some shampoo. I grabbed it and went over to her stall to give it to her, expecting her to stick her hand out to get it, but to my surprise she opened the curtain and told me to give it to her, making me stick my head into the stall and getting a full view of her naked body. It was pretty quick, but the image sure burned itself into my mind! Especially considering her previous shyness.

These were the major events on this particular trip, next up will be the story of when I was a coach myself, on a similar trip, if anyone's still interested in reading it.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:41 AM

Thanked 9,871 Times in 419 Posts

great stories
The Following User Says Thank You to Busy_D For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 05:15 PM

Thanked 1,850 Times in 181 Posts
Default please do

Please post the stories from the time your were coach
The Following User Says Thank You to tylergal For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 06:23 AM

Ok, here are the stories from when I was coach. It will probably also be the last batch of stories, as these are by far the best ones, and I don't recall any else worth writing about at the moment.
Before I tell the coaching-stories, however, I'd like to tell just one short storie that happened a few years later. This story is appealing to me not only because of what happened, but also because the girl in question later became one of my best friends, and this is how we first met...
I was invited to a party by my best friend, it was a Christmas-party for one of the student associations he was a member of, although I wasn't. I knew several of the members though, so it was ok. Before we went he told me that there was this one girl who he was sure I would like to meet (not to set us up or anything, she had a boyfriend). He told me that she was really fun to hang out with, and somewhat wild. Often when they were partying together, several people would end up naked, and she was usually one of them. I then realized that I had a goal for the evening...
We sat down at the table so that she was between us. She had a hangover from the day before, and I declared that the best way to get rid of it was to drink it away, so I kept refilling her glass of schnapps the entire meal. She did turn out to be a lot of fun, we got along very well, and at some point my friend (I think) suggested we play a game. At this point the party had started to break up into several smaller groups talking to each other, so we went into a corner and found a game of Twister. At some point it turned into some kind of nude twister, and although she didn't play, she would bet on which one of us would win, and remove clothing if she lost. She was soon topless, sitting on the floor of the living room, and nobody paid any attention. She was a tall, slender blonde, with long hair and sporting some very pretty breasts. Although slender, she is the kind of girl who will quickly fill out in all the right places, giving her some great curves all around. Her nipples were slightly puffy and pink.
Somehow the bet suddenly became that the loser would take off all his/her clothes, it was still me and my friend playing and she bet on one of us. The game ended when we both fell down at the same time, and we declared that we all had lost and had to strip naked. Not wanting to do this in the living room, we went into another room to do it, where some random guy joined us.
We then stood in a circle and just took off all of our clothes, looking at each other. She was very good looking, perky breasts and totally clean shaven. After a couple of minutes of looking at each other (well, the three guys were all looking at her), we got dressed and joined the party.
I later saw her topless at the beach a few times, but then she got a boyfriend who didn't approve of her exhibitionism, so she's much more modest now. A shame, because she's told me many stories about her nude escapades, and I always hoped to see more.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:52 AM

Ok, on to the coaching stories.
First, a little background. New students each year numbers in the hundreds. To cope with this for our introduction trip, we're split into several groups. There are about 20 classes all in all, and they are divided into 2 or 3 classes for each group of coaches, 8 groups in all.
Each group contains 12 coaches, so we're a total of 96 coaches. As a preparation for the actual introduction trip, we all go on 3 trips with just the coaches, where we plan the trip, try to invent new concepts and themes for the various parties and activities we're doing. The trips are generally quite wild, with heavy drinking and outrageous behaviour being the norm. The guys usually were the most outrageous, but at some of the activities where stripping was encouraged, several of the girls participated eagerly.
My group was somewhat reduced, because some had to quit late in the process. We were down to 4 girls and 5 or 6 guys, me included. The girls were Ann, a somewhat chubby (but not fat) girl with gigantic breasts, Maggie, a very slender brunette with small tits, Rachel, a cute girl, blonde with an average sized body and fairly small tits, and Sarah, a petite blonde, very cute, and a great body, rather large tits but a very slim body.
The last trip we went on before the real introduction trip lasted a week, in august. During this week I saw several instances of mild nudity, girls flashing their tits for some reason or another (or no reason at all... ), among the most memorable of these was a girl called Nadia, who was Middle-Eastern and who frequently flashed her big, beautiful breasts. Not that common to see Middle-Eastern girl engage in that kind of behaviour...

Well, the first time I got a closer look at some of those in my own team was when we had this themed party with a competition built in. There were several events, and we went from one to another trying to score points. One of the events involved distracting this guy, and Ann and Rachel decided that the best way of distracting him was by flashing their tits and literally shove them into his face. It's safe to say that he was, indeed, distracted. And so was I. Especially Ann could bury the entire guy's head in her boobs, which, despite the size, were rather firm. Rachel had small tits, but they were very firm and perky. This happened a few more times that evening.
A few days later we had yet another themed party with various contests. This time it was with everybody together in the large dining-room. I was chosen to represent our group with Rachel, and we went up in front of everybody, together with pairs from each of the other groups. The task turned out to be a clothes swap. We were to change into each other's clothes, in front of everybody. I got quite a few good glimpses of the 7 other girls, but rachel was a bit shy, so I tried to hide her, and let her change underwear hidden by her skirt, before I put it on, thereby exposing myself a bit more, but hey, I'm a gentleman
Later, when the contest was over, we went to switch back. Rachel just led me to a bathroom, and once inside she locked the door and stripped off all her clothes, standing completely naked in front of me! I was quite surprised, as she had been so shy earlier, but that was gone now, apparently. While I got dressed, she then proceeded to sit down on the toilet and pee, while I was standing right next to her (although I had to put on my clothes with my back to her, to hide my raging hard-on. When she was done she got dressed and we joined the party.

Ok, I'll take a break here, I'll continue later with the rest of the stories, they get better yet!
Old 10-05-2020, 05:08 PM

It’s been more than a decade since I started this thread, I kinda lost interest in continuing due to the low activity in this part of the forum at the time.
Since then, it’s become a popular sub-forum and since I never finished up my stories I thought I’d give it another shot and see if the interest is greater now.

I left off with the best parts of my time as a coach yet to be told, but the real inspiration to reviving the thread was a more recent event, actually just a few days ago!

The carefree social nudity of my younger days is a thing of the past, now married and in my forties.
My wife and I don’t engage in social activities where nudity would ever come up, I can’t imagine ever doing any kind of stripping game any more, and we’re not going to turn into nudists or anything either, so I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m not going to have any more exciting adventures.

That is, until now.

My wife is 45, has become a bit heavy now, but still beautiful IMO, and terrific breasts all things considered. She is not really shy, will not go to great lengths to cover up while changing at the beach, but won’t intentionally show anything either. She has revealed that she always went topless at the beach while young, as did apparently all her friends, sadly I didn’t live here back then.

She has recently taken to winter swimming, or whatever comes just before that since it’s not winter yet. She went with a friend a couple of times, and with her mother a couple of times as well. She wanted me to try as well, telling me it was wonderful and refreshing.
She usually goes to a pier in a nearby town, it’s close to the town center, but not many people around in the morning except other swimmers. She told me the others she has seen always swim naked, as is the norm, but so far she has worn a swimsuit. She could see why they swim nude though, as the suit gets clammy and cold real quick when you exit, so this time she’d only wear bikini bottoms.
We went in the morning around 7 am, along with her mother. My wife was topless, her mother and I in bathing suit and shorts. We were alone when we came, but I was still excited about my wife being topless in a public place with the possibility of people coming at any time.
As we were about to finish a younger woman came to swim. She was in her thirties I reckon, pretty and with a slender body. She stopped right next to me (I had exited the water) and stripped naked, without a care. She could have chosen another spot but obviously didn’t mind anybody else being there.
She had great breasts, b-cup would be my guess, round and firm, with small, hard nipples due to the cold. She appeared to be clean shaven. I got as good a look as I could without looking like a perv, we greeted each other politely and while we got dressed she got back up from the water again showing her body, and put on a robe.
We then proceeded to chat a little about the water and how windy it had been the day before, and we left while she finished dressing again.

Later my wife said that she would go naked as well the next time, as it’s the norm anyway. Her mother will probably join us as well, and while I have no interest in seeing her naked (she’s in her seventies and I’m not attracted to her), I still find the concept of being naked with her arousing. I’m not sure if she will join her daughter in being naked, and I’m not sure if my wife will approve of me being naked either, but I doubt she’ll have any problems with it.
I’ll have to ask her if it’s to awkward if I strip naked as well, though, just to make sure.
Regardless, I relish this opportunity for both having my wife seen naked by others, seeing other women naked, and being seen naked myself. I’m quite looking forward to it!

Anyway, hope it’s not too long winded, and please let me know if there is any interest in me continuing the other story...
Old 10-06-2020, 07:46 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Please

It's nice to see a good, old thread getting revived. Please continue!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2020, 07:50 AM

I'd very much like to hear the rest of your university stories
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tFighterPilot For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
irina ss

0m:54s

01-25-2015
Lu in the vineyard HD

4m:19s

07-18-2016
BOWA SSS HC 0132