Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2009, 03:21 PM

Thanked 1,663 Times in 67 Posts
Default How would you feel??

Well when we first started letting others play with her one rule was if she fucks someone else I have to be there. Well, that was going pretty good. We were up to 8 different guys who have came to our house and played with her. Well, she ran into a young guy she used to manage when he was in high school and she was 28. Well, she ran into him at a bar and her friends and his went back to his house once. They played strip poker and at that time my wife did not have her breast enhancement so she took off her panties instead of her top. He kept touching her and she said no Jason wants to watch if I do anything. So her and her friend (girl) came home and told me everything nothing big. Well one night she calls me at 11pm and says I am at Luke's and I am going to get him to come home so I can fuck him. I said kool I will get the room ready. Well after 4 hours around 3 am I got worried it was snowing and I drove to his house knocked on the door and he answers the door in his boxers and she comes walking around the corner hair a mess and pulling down her shirt and buttoning her pants. She comes up to me and said let me get Laura and she walks to another room opens up the door and says Jason is here and it is 3am. So she says we will be there in a few minutes. I whispered what happened she said I will tell you when I get home. So I left.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bucknutscoup For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2009, 12:26 PM

Waiting for 30 minutes I was excited to hear what she did. She gets home and I ask did you blow him. She said yes. Did you fuck him she said yes. I asked what happened she said I went in and her friend was in a room with the other friend and Luke was waiting for me. I said why dont we go back to my house he said I have something to show you. So he takes me back to his room and asks to see my panties. I pulled down my pants and the panties were black with a red bow in front. He said I want to see them from the back so she turned around and laid down on the bed. He says you have a great ass She says thanks turns around and his pants are down and his cock is out, She reaches up and starts to suck him then she lays back and he pulls down her panties. She grabs his coc and slides him in. She said he got in me and started to fuck me but he came pretty quick. She said I wanted to get something from this so I started to suck him again and when he got hard I turned around and he fucked me doggie he stayed in me for awhile but all he knew how to do is fuck. I asked so he came in you again she said yes feel. Grabbed my hand and put it down and felt his cum all in her. I said well what took so long. she said we kept fucking. She said I laid him down and started sucking him was about to get on top but he grabbed my head and came on my face. She went to the bathroom to pee came back in and started to get him hard again. I asked were you really horny and she said no just wanted some satisfaction.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bucknutscoup For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2009, 12:37 PM

So she climbed on top and started to ride him she said she was in control and could do it. She was riding him the door opened and it was his friend and he said can i fuck that one. My wife said no thanks I am going to drain if I have to he shut the door and she just kept going. She grabbed his hands and said grab my ass. She said she got on her feet and slammed his cock and rode him she started to moan and was saying OH god I am and he grabbed me flipped me over and slid his cock back in. She said that was it, he ruined the orgasm so she said she figured she would make him cum. She would tell him deeper fuck me deeper oh yees there keep going harder slam me. She grabbed his balls and said cum in me again now. He pumps in her and I knocked on the front door. She said I was actually getting ready to leave. The whole time she was telling me this she was graoping my cock and she was having me fingering her. She climbed on me and she rode me til she orgasmed. I didnt have the heart to tell her she already made me cum but she loved it. She found out that she doesnt fell comfortable having an orgasm with another guy if I am not there but she found out it makes it quicker if she plays and then comes home. So far everytme she plays with another comes home and she has a great orgasm. She tells me everything.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bucknutscoup For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample