uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-15-2009, 02:56 PM

Thanked 2,560 Times in 123 Posts
Default Vick vapour rub

Before i start i must explain to some of my readers,. here in England we use a mentholated vapour rub on our chests if we have a chesty cold it is extremelly smelly like horse linament and it stings slightly and is very viscous.

Anyway ,whilst serving in Chatham Naval base a shipmate and i got invited back to a large lady who swept the dockyard roads for a living, she was about 5tf 8ins tall the same height as my friend, but she was possibly 44DD and about 250 pounds and thick around the bum.my friend was slim but hung like a donkey acccording to the rumours.
Me i am 6ft 8ins and have a small cock only about 8 ins erect nothing but normal size.Anyway she invited us back to her house for the night and when we arrived we all piled into bed it was`nt long before she was sucking my friends cock and not long afterwards he was riding away in her hairy wet c*nt,i said "what about me then" she answered" stick it up my arse if you want there is some vaseline in the bathroom cupboard". In the dark i fumbled into the bathroom opened the cupboard groped around and found a jar of what i thought was vaseline took it back into the bedroom got a big dollop of it on my fingers and shoved it up her arse,then wiped the remainder on my hard cock,which i shoved up her arse. She jiggled about and after a time i thought her arsehole was getting seriously hot but i just banged away with a great groan we all seemed to come at about the same time.I ploped my dick out of her arse and she rolled over and asked what i had used as lubricant as her arse was on fire,just then her son came into the bedroom and threw a tantrum about us sailors fucking his mum,we just told him to fuck off she said we should go, so we dressed and went back to our ship.
The next day when i bumped into the workgang she was on all the rest of the women sweepers thought it was a great laugh that i had shagged her arse with Vick Vapour rub and remarked that at least she would never get a cold in the arsehole now..!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zitzy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia