photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-11-2009, 11:46 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Xhibitionist
Default My first time watching a couple.

This is recent, and one of the most enjoyable times ever being an exhibitionist.

I met a couple online, and began chatting with the husband concerning his wife. I'd seen some pictures of her, and was interested in her greatly. He and I talked, and I suggested the idea of getting on webcam with her after getting to know him a bit. He, surprisingly, was into the idea. For those of you who don't know, this is a very rare thing happening here. Usually, most couples are looking for other couples or females, not a single guy who only shows his cock. But we agreed on a date and time.

The time came, and I was incredibly nervous. What if she doesn't like me? I thought. What if I get so nervous I can't even get it up, or worse yet, what if I just come as soon as I see her live? As the couple were setting up the camera, she chatted with me, I would like to think, to dispel both our flutterings. The husband finally finished setting things up, and I was treated to her calmly sitting on a couch, wearing a nice slinky black set of lingerie. Erect, I began to stroke as he typed to me, "She wants to know what you want her to do." Huh? I thought, mind racing to respond. What did I want her to do? I certainly couldn't tell her that I wanted her over here to stroke me off instead of me doing the job myself on cam. I suggested that she show me her rear, sliding her thong aside so I could see her exposed pussy and asshole. I began to throb, somewhat uncomfortably at the time, but I continued to stroke. I complimented how she looked. She was...beautiful. I will keep this simple. She was beautiful. I had her begin to finger herself, and even got him involved at this point, sliding his tongue into her asshole, doing one of the things I've always wanted to do to my own wife.

I didn't want him completely left out of the pleasure, either. I instructed her to go down on him. He had an impressive cock himself, and I could tell that this was definitely working for him as well as he was rock hard as her mouth took him in. I watched, fascinated. They didn't have a microphone, and in a way, I was glad for it. Sound enhances a sexual experience, and at that moment, I probably would have lost it all had I been able to hear them. I loved watching them together. It was more than just the sex itself. They were great together. They were putty in my hands as I instructed her to get back to her hands and knees, and for him to enter her. Watching his cock fill her was fulfilling in itself for me.

But I wasn't expecting what was next. I told him to fuck her asshole. I've always wanted to try anal sex. There's just something....I don't know how to describe it. Different? Taboo? I just want it, and they provided me the chance to watch a real couple doing it instead some people you have to pay. He gave me a thumbs-up sign, then pulled out some Astroglide, lubing himself for the event to come. I won't deny a little envy at this moment. This man was about to do one of the things I've always wanted to do myself. I stared, my arousal as intense as it had ever been, as he slid his cock into her asshole. My mouth gaped open as she took him in, her back arched in pleasure. He continued to fuck her as she reached over the edge of their couch, and grabbed the keyboard. The next few words that came up on the screen I will never ever forget.

"Tell me what you would do if you were here."

I was flabbergasted. While, naturally, I wanted to see what it would be like to be there physically, of course - who wouldn't? She had a curvy body that your eyes just couldn't leave, no matter what your arousal condition. Her heavy breasts heaved as he continued to fuck her asshole. I did the only thing I could do. I began describing what I would do to her, putting my cock into her mouth while he had his way with her other two holes. I began to moan as my already overactive imagination was taking in the new situation of actually having her at the same time as her husband. I cried out as I came, ropes of semen raining down all over me, landing on my shoulders, chest, and stomach. I apologized. I should have lasted longer than they did, though this session was already at forty-five minutes. She just gave me a thumbs-up, and began using a vibrator on herself while he stroked himself, climaxing on her spread legs. Even emptied of my own, I continued to watch, and I continued to enjoy it, seeing her please herself, watching the vibrator stimulate her swollen clit, wanting so badly, even after coming, to taste her.

Once we'd all finished, I smiled at them, gesturing at the mess I'd made of myself, and begged off to shower. They graciously allowed me to without further chat at the moment. As I showered the mess off of me, I wondered - was the lady serious when she said she wanted me there with them? Would I really take her up on that offer? Did they even live close enough for this? The prospect of a MMF situation, where a couple was gracious enough to offer themselves to me, burned in my mind for days after the session.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s