uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-14-2009, 04:56 PM

Thanked 5,179 Times in 365 Posts
Default Celeb nudity

I was wondering who else enjoys female nudity on TV and in Movies. I like it... but not so much for the sight of a nude body, (you can see that anywhere) but for the fact that these are people who didn't set out to strip but due to the pressures of the industry (it's tough to get roles and they need to appear "professional" about stripping off) they are required to bare their breasts, bush etc to a welcoming public. The actors all have family, friends and colleagues who then get a full on view of their bits. And there's no escaping it these days once it's been done. In the old days a rare movie may never be seen... but now I can see an actress on TV and pretty much within seconds search for her nakds body, and get to see it.

I also like nudity from an actress who never did much and then finally does - see Maris Tomei as an example. Phillip Seymour Hoffman must have loved the moment she d****d her puppies on his belly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2009, 10:13 PM

Thanked 30,529 Times in 4,224 Posts

I agree. I really like the posts by Fango about unknown actresses who get naked for comedy.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:40 PM

Thanked 176,415 Times in 18,851 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
I really like the posts by Fango about unknown actresses who get naked for comedy.
Glad to be of service.

Fango
Old 11-29-2009, 01:10 AM

Default Pamela Sue Martin in "The Lady in Red"

I'm going to dwell on some real nitpicky details about "The Lady in Red." I have a few comments and a question. First of all, I come at ENF from the other angle: I'm a woman turned on by the embarrassed, vulnerable feeling of my own nudity. (It all started with a strip search I went through.) With that juicy tidbit out of the way...

For those that haven't seen it, in the pertinent scene Pamela is one of a whole roomful of new women prison inmates, standing there naked while the warden gives her "I'm gonna make your life hell" speech while slipping on the latex gloves. She finishes by saying "now bend over and spread 'em wide." So you can see my interest here.

Anyway, throughout the scene the camera catches most of the women full-frontally, a couple with their hands over their crotch, some (like Pam) only from the waist up, and some with the view either fully or partially blocked by the camera angle. So some of the extras got off easier than others, though they were all undoubtedly paid the same nude scene wage scale. With so many women in the scene, there had to be at least some who were uncomfortable baring all.

But I digress. Getting back to Pam -- on an ENF site I saw some screenshots that had been slowed down to frame-by-frame. And it was pointed out that there was a tiny corner of a waistband visible on Pam, whether panties, a swimsuit bottom, or whatever. Is anyone in the position to confirm if I'm remembering this correctly?

If it's true, then there's an intriguing point. Even though she came to this film having already done a Playboy spread, being the star meant keeping her nude scene to topless only. But it wasn't just a case of what was caught on-camera. As a "name" actress, she was spared showing more than necessary to everyone on the set. Between the film crew and the actresses portraying guards and non-new prisoners, there were probably as many clothed people on the set as there were naked. That contrast most have felt poignant to the nudies, but I wonder if they were also thinking "So, keeping the camera above Miss Prissy's waist isn't enough. I'm making my big screen debut stark naked, but I'm not allowed to see the star without her bottoms while she does the same scene with me. 'You're not important enough to turn down this nude scene,' my agent says. OK, how much more of my buff will the public see before I'm spared at least my panties?"

These are the things that occur to us ENFers. Thanks for reading my ramblings.

Anne
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to miss phipps For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006