photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2017, 10:21 PM

I had an awesome experience with one of those rompers a few months ago at a friends pool party. He has a girlfriend in her early 20s, tan with a very tight athletic body. After spending the while day drinking and having fun she got a little to drunk and went in to lay down for a bit. She came back out a few hours later and had changed into one of those rompers. At this point everyone was out of the pool and just hanging around. We were all talking and she gets on one of the pool chairs with her legs crossed. From my angle i can see right up one of those lose pant legs and can clearly see one side of her pussy. It only took a min or two for like 3 other guys to.start haning around the same area i was in checking out the view.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:53 AM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
You mentioned earlier that you live far from the road with no neighbors. Why don’t you wait until night and walk to the road wearing just your underwear or even less if you dare. Or walk along the road in baggy sweat pants that could accidentally fall down when a car appeared.

I think my wife is a lot like you. She likes to be seen but is embarrassed. But there has to be plausible deniability for her.
Sounds good, but right now it's getting pretty freaking cold : / but I now have a lot on my program for summer x)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 07:15 AM

Thanked 2,508 Times in 98 Posts

Why not try some changing cubicle flashes over the winter. It's easy if you find cubicles with curtains and you can start with quick boob flashes and decide if you want to do more. I always like to make eye contact briefly with my viewer just to confirm that I have been seen. You can then move out of view quickly to suggest the accidental nature of your flash. If you become more confident you can stay in position and give your viewer a little smile. This tells him it's ok to look. Think you will find you will get a great buzz from it. Let me know what you think.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to juliets For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 04:47 PM

Thanked 6,382 Times in 240 Posts
Cool Soooo Maren, how about.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maren1 View Post
Sounds good, but right now it's getting pretty freaking cold : / but I now have a lot on my program for summer x)
......you giving us supportive, creative and conspiratorial fellow OCC members an idea of which scenarios you're seriously considering? Which ones do you think are executable?......generally speaking who (no names mentioned) are you hoping might benefit from your adventures in accidental exposure? Can you post photos of a dress you have, the hem of which might get caught up in your tights/pantyhose or which you might might wear leaving your legs open exposing yourself to eagle eyed voyeurs?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 08:27 PM

Default Which scenarios am I considering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldziffel View Post
......you giving us supportive, creative and conspiratorial fellow OCC members an idea of which scenarios you're seriously considering? Which ones do you think are executable?......generally speaking who (no names mentioned) are you hoping might benefit from your adventures in accidental exposure? Can you post photos of a dress you have, the hem of which might get caught up in your tights/pantyhose or which you might might wear leaving your legs open exposing yourself to eagle eyed voyeurs?
First of all, to be perfectly frank. Cause I have to be. This is fun and arousing to talk about, but let me stress: I am a shy person, who have never done this before. I want to try, it's a fantasy. But of course there's a possibility this might never happen. Just so you guys know. That being said, let's hope I'll go through with it. I really hope so myself. And I'm very, very thankful for all your great suggestions

What do I wanna try? There are so many sweet ideas here. I've gone through the comments to make a list of possible things I could do

First, the less scary ones! : o

Downblouse:
Downblouse sounds exciting. Either having "one too many buttons open" as arnoldziffel put it, or a top that shows too much if I bend down. This sounds safer and easier to controll.

No underwear:
Wearing a skirt with stockings, or pantyhouse and no underwear. I imagine it would be embarrassing enough just walking around like that. But it's also somehow safe and I can feel in controll of the situation.

Along the road:
Nudonys suggestion of walking along the road, and "rolling down" my top when there's no one in sight sounds super exciting! Even if I chicken out on the more scary ones, I think I'll definitly try this out

Now, the more scary ones! :O

Changing cubical:
Showing too much in a changing cubical. This is high on the list for me and one that I allready find myself fantasizing about. Thanks juliets! It's maybe a bit on the safer side, but definitly scary too

A bit too causual:
Dookiemans suggestion of "Being a bit too causual" really got to me. I could do this in front of one person, or idealy at a friendly gathering with alcohol if the mood is right. If I put on the right clothes and have the right amount of alcohol in me, I could end up showing too much and pretend I didn't notice (Or maybe I wouldn't notice for real ). In worst case scenario people would just laugh it away (I have mostly girl friends, so it's good for starters).

Bikini-malfunction:
Stevezr1 made some good suggestions among others. Let me quote him: "arrange for your very loose bikini top to slide down exposing a nipple". This is my fantasy, of course. I hope I could do this (at least I'll keep practicing in my aunt and uncles pool). Also: "Such as coming out the ocean (or pool) with bikini top askew and a breast (or two) exposed, and pretend not to realize it until you are about to explode..... and then quickly pull up the top showing shame and embarrassment." Yeah, that sentence really, really speaks to me. The see-through bikini is too much for me though. That's unfortunatly out of the picture (And speaking of pictures, yes, I'm sure I can show you some of my clothing).

Who am I hoping might benefit from my adventures in accidental exposure? Well, me of course But I understand that you like hearing about it, so I'll share it with you too I like sharing my stories, so it's a win/win. Again, thank you all so much for listening to me and giving out suggestions and understanding. I feel so good talking about this. You guys are great!

Last edited by Maren1; 11-11-2017 at 08:37 PM.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:57 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Love this

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliets View Post
Why not try some changing cubicle flashes over the winter. It's easy if you find cubicles with curtains and you can start with quick boob flashes and decide if you want to do more. I always like to make eye contact briefly with my viewer just to confirm that I have been seen. You can then move out of view quickly to suggest the accidental nature of your flash. If you become more confident you can stay in position and give your viewer a little smile. This tells him it's ok to look. Think you will find you will get a great buzz from it. Let me know what you think.
My fiancé does this when trying on shirts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 05:36 AM

Thanked 6,382 Times in 240 Posts
Talking Many thanks Maren

[QUOTE=Maren1;2533460]First of all, to be perfectly frank. Cause I have to be. This is fun and arousing to talk about, but let me stress: I am a shy person, who have never done this before. I want to try, it's a fantasy. But of course there's a possibility this might never happen. Just so you guys know. That being said, let's hope I'll go through with it. I really hope so myself. And I'm very, very thankful for all your great suggestions

What do I wanna try? There are so many sweet ideas here. I've gone through the comments to make a list of possible things I could do
It is a scary thing to do and I'm sure there will be a few false starts and failures before you get it 'right'. You're wise to take care, when fantasy spills over into real life nowadays, it can be fun but it' can also have long lasting consequences; one can only wonder what some of the ladies in the Polaroid/Vintage pics threads would think now of us 'enjoying' them displayed in all their respective glories in poses that were meant to be seen by only one trusted person!.

On the subject, I'd like to think that their cheeks - face cheeks- would first go red with embarrassment and that'd they'd then think "wow didn't I look sexy" followed by "omG look how many people have viewed this post and liked my picture". Discretion is key to whatever sexual experience we choose to share with others but there are few men I know who will put a lady's reputation at risk by announcing " Hey look at that woman over there, she's not wearing any knickers and I've just seen her pussy" ....it would cast aspersions on them too, no ' gentleman's would have looked now would he?

I hope this thread only hibernates between now and your targeting window of opportunity in the Norweigan summer. I suspect links to ENF and voyeur situations spotted by those interested will appear, in the interim, for inspirational purposes.

Thanks again for your Frank and insightful replies,

Arnie
(Proud, self-appointed, member of Maren's ENF backroom team)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 10:09 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maren1 View Post
First of all, to be perfectly frank. Cause I have to be. This is fun and arousing to talk about, but let me stress: I am a shy person, who have never done this before. I want to try, it's a fantasy. But of course there's a possibility this might never happen. Just so you guys know. That being said, let's hope I'll go through with it. I really hope so myself. And I'm very, very thankful for all your great suggestions
Again, thank you all so much for listening to me and giving out suggestions and understanding. I feel so good talking about this. You guys are great!
Knowing all that, how about this scenario: (a variation of the down-blouse)
No bra, translucent top with a dressy vest or jacket over it. Something that would not draw a lot of attention if unbuttoned. And you never know, you might get careless and let it open too far now and then....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 11:52 AM

Default reply to Arnie :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldziffel View Post
It is a scary thing to do and I'm sure there will be a few false starts and failures before you get it 'right'. You're wise to take care, when fantasy spills over into real life nowadays, it can be fun but it' can also have long lasting consequences.
Yes, this is why I'm being realistic. What if I put myself in this situation, and I hate it, or it ends up being traumatic or something? That's not entirely impossible. Fantasy and reality are not the same thing. They do not always walk hand in hand. But, not to bring down the mood though :P Hopefully I won't be traumatized by this.

Haha, I'm glad to have you on my team Arnie!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 11:55 AM

Default reply to Steve :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Knowing all that, how about this scenario: (a variation of the down-blouse)
No bra, translucent top with a dressy vest or jacket over it. Something that would not draw a lot of attention if unbuttoned. And you never know, you might get careless and let it open too far now and then....
That sounds quite thrilling I don't think I own anything that would be concidered translucent. But I might buy one, who knows
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
accidental, enf bikini, exhibitionism, humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s