uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2015, 05:51 PM

Default Adult Nursing?

Hi there - I am new here. Little background - my name is Cori. I am married, have 5 kids. I have also been a gestational carrier, helping couples who cannot have kids by carrying their babies for them. As a result I have given birth to 11, the last one will be 3 years old on Tuesday.

I was always very fortunate in the milk department and carried on producing milk long after my kids stopped nursing, and even for a few months after I stopped pumping for the babies I carried.

About three months ago my husband emailed and asked whether I would be interested in pursuing adult nursing. I didn't even know that was a 'thing' but said I was game for anything. Apparently one of the women at his office was talking about it with her 'hen club', and he couldn't help overhearing it and it intrigued him. We realised that we had done a bit of adult nursing when the kids were little but one time really sticks out to me.

I had given birth to twins (as a carrier) and had pumped for them for 4 months. At the end of the time I was tapering off the pumping (basically waning as I would if they were my own kids) when my pump broke. Within 24 hours I was really engorged and hand pumping has never done it for me. I asked my husband (this was back in 2005) whether he would mind helping me out - I was thinking manual pumping. He came to the bedroom and what followed was one of the most erotic moments of our marriage. But not really thinking it was a thing, it never became a part of our sex life.

Fast forward to now - the littlest surrogate baby is turning 3; and I have hardly any milk and the hubster wants to pursue an adult nursing relationship. We have been working on it for about 3 months and it is honestly one of the best things for our sex life - sometimes highly erotic, sometimes oddly relaxing. I orgasm very easily when he touches or sucks on my breasts so I have been loving it.

Coincidentally earlier on this year I decided to become a carrier one last time and I go to the fertility clinic on Tuesday to do an embryo transfer. Of course I want to help a couple become parents and so want this transfer to work, but honestly, the thought that my getting pregnant means I can produce unlimited milk for my husband is really exciting.

Since it has been 3 years since my last birth, my milk has pretty much dried up.
I have tried looking online for like minded people, but most of the time it seems to be others looking for a woman like me; not a couple, like us, who are enjoying this aspect of their relationship. Are there any like-minded people here? And if so, care to share? I am happy to share some of my experiences of the last 3 months (and before) but am on my way to work!

Question - it's been a while since I was on forums - how do I upload photos?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2676.jpg  
Old 06-08-2015, 08:35 PM

Default is this normal?

ok. this makes me curious. as I have a similar question. You mention that the last child will soon be 3 years old. and you are still producing milk?

I am very... active sexually. Not that I get sex three times a day, but I want sex daily. In many of my previous relationships, I have found that women of more mature ages seem to get a re-burst of adolescent hormones within the first few months of our relationship. so now when I meet a new sexual partner, I warn them of this.

I am presently in a relationship with my girlfriend since 2013. She has 1 daughter that is 14 years old. When I met her, she told me that she would love for us to have a child together. Fortunately, I had a vasectomy 24 years ago. and at the age of 46, I am looking forward to grand kids. The idea of having to be that 'hands on' for a child again doesnt appeal to me. I want to use these last years before settling in as a grandpa to travel and have some fun.... and kinky sex.

Back to my girlfriend... about 3 months after we started seeing each other, listening to her talk about how much she wants another child, sure enough, the hormones began to change again. She is now 40, in my opinion not an age to want another child, but it is common in her family. Her mother had 9 children, the youngest when she was 47.

One day during foreplay when I was showing a lot of attention to her breasts and nipples, she began to lactate. at first just a drop. We were both surprised. She thought it was puss from an infection of some sort. The next time we had sex, again a drop. then each time we had sex, a drop or two or three. and now... I can squeeze her titties and milk run down her stomach.

I love it. I take every drop I can get. But my question is... is it normal for a woman who hasnt birthed a baby in 14 years and hasnt nursed or produced milk in 12 years to suddenly be able to produce again?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to americuadorian For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2015, 12:49 PM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by americuadorian View Post
ok. this makes me curious. as I have a similar question. You mention that the last child will soon be 3 years old. and you are still producing milk?

I am very... active sexually. Not that I get sex three times a day, but I want sex daily. In many of my previous relationships, I have found that women of more mature ages seem to get a re-burst of adolescent hormones within the first few months of our relationship. so now when I meet a new sexual partner, I warn them of this.

I am presently in a relationship with my girlfriend since 2013. She has 1 daughter that is 14 years old. When I met her, she told me that she would love for us to have a child together. Fortunately, I had a vasectomy 24 years ago. and at the age of 46, I am looking forward to grand kids. The idea of having to be that 'hands on' for a child again doesnt appeal to me. I want to use these last years before settling in as a grandpa to travel and have some fun.... and kinky sex.

Back to my girlfriend... about 3 months after we started seeing each other, listening to her talk about how much she wants another child, sure enough, the hormones began to change again. She is now 40, in my opinion not an age to want another child, but it is common in her family. Her mother had 9 children, the youngest when she was 47.

One day during foreplay when I was showing a lot of attention to her breasts and nipples, she began to lactate. at first just a drop. We were both surprised. She thought it was puss from an infection of some sort. The next time we had sex, again a drop. then each time we had sex, a drop or two or three. and now... I can squeeze her titties and milk run down her stomach.

I love it. I take every drop I can get. But my question is... is it normal for a woman who hasnt birthed a baby in 14 years and hasnt nursed or produced milk in 12 years to suddenly be able to produce again?
The answer is no, it is not normal but it can happen. Its called Galactorrhea.

From what I've been reading about it, your wife should visit her Gynecologist for a discussion, It can be benign but it can be an indication of something more serious. It can also happen during pregnancy or following a miscarriage. I suggest you and she sit together and Google for Galactorrhea; read it up and decide together how to proceed.

But it was a great story, so thank for that. And to cori67 for introducing the topic.

Edited to add this link: kellymom.com/bf/got-milk/supply-worries/galactorrhea/
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2015, 10:53 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

I have a girlfriend who still lactates a bit even though her last child was 14 years ago. I don't know how what "normal" is in this case, but her physicians do not seem worried about it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2015, 12:14 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

In our stories I wrote about my wife pumping her milk out and disposing of it. Also about when we found her friend nursed several kids in public until they were much older than normal. This led to my wife pumping her mothers milk into bottles and giving it to the girlfriend for the babies over time. My wife had three kids of her own and didn't really nurse them.
As the story goes we found out the GF's husband was drinking Dollie's milk. All of us being kinky we decided to go right to the source. Off and on for many years her GF's husband nursed my wife while I watched or while I was at work. I really didn't care for the taste altho I did and do often suck her nipples just for the sexual pleasure.
As for producing milk, my wife went to her doctor because her boobs would get super hard and the milk would just flow out at the slightest touch.
This all happened many years ago. But even a few years ago my wife sometimes seeped mothers milk when someone fondled her.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2015, 11:07 AM

So interesting! I am not lactating yet but we have not been as good at follow through as we should! And we are on 2-week sex restrictions because of the transfer we did on Tuesday - but we have creative ways around that...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cori67 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607