Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2015, 07:15 AM

Thanked 5,425 Times in 225 Posts
Default Unplanned sex with a stranger

Over the years we have found the best sex happens when it's not planned and just happens. We have had a few good sessions like this over the years. I will start this thread with the first time a total stranger was involved with us.

It was almost exactly a week after we got married Tracy and I were on a train on our way home from visiting Tracy's family in London we had decided to take a late train so there were very few people on it. We found an empty carriage and settled down for the 3 hour journey home.

About half an hour into the journey Tracy and I started to fool around a bit after all we were on our own Tracy was soon topless sucking my cock after a little while I noticed that we were no longer alone a guy about our age was watching us. I jumped and Tracy looked up and tried to cover up. The guy said don't stop on my account he said he was enjoying the show. Tracy asked me what I thought I said well I was enjoying it. So Tracy went back to sucking me.

I had my eyes closed enjoying the blow job. Tracy suddenly stiffened up I looked up and the guy had lifted Tracy's skirt up and was in the process of pulling her knickers down. Tracy went back to sucking me as the stranger started to finger her pussy. Tracy was getting very horny the stranger soon replaced his fingers with his tongue. Tracy was very quickly cumming. The stranger then stood up and got his cock out he was about the same size as me, he then fed his cock into Tracy's pussy she gasped I don't think she had been expecting that. The stranger fucked her for about 20 minuets or so as Tracy carried on sucking me. The stranger came deep in Tracy and I came in her mouth. The stranger just tidied his self up said thank you and left. We don't know any thing about him but it was such a turn on that a total stranger had fucked her bareback and cum in her.
Old 05-22-2015, 07:18 AM

That is just the sexiest thing ever. Anonymous is so hot. Just make eye. Contact and knowing gets me so hard. Just sad that nothing ever happens like that in real life.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex9876 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2015, 07:19 AM

Great post by the way you are so hot.
Old 05-22-2015, 07:38 AM

Thanked 8,592 Times in 903 Posts

Dangerous, but incredibly horny. I wished that I was that stranger
The Following User Says Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2015, 07:41 AM

Me too. Such a hot fantasy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alex9876 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2015, 06:33 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Loved the train newlywed story.

Until almost a year ago my wife wouldn't let another man fuck her. For the first several years she'd barely let one see her naked except to flash. It took time and begging.
Still of all the other things she just wouldn't go all the way. But that hasn't stopped us from many unplanned games of fondling her titties and fingering her pussy over the years. Almost all unplannned. Yes very exciting.
Since last May she has been having group sex and lately one on one. Most of those guys were accidental meetings and created repeat meetings which were not accidental.
I say accidental. She was dressed to attract men so we were hoping something would happen.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018