Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2015, 12:17 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts
Default Posting Stories because You can't Post Pictures

OK, Just want to know if anyone is in the current situation I'm in:

I've started posting stories because my SO won't let me post pictures. If I do, I will probably be murdered or at least Bobbitted.

Now, until very recently, my wife did have an excuse. She worked for a law firm and if nudes of her were discovered, well, she'd be fired. And, as such, any photos or movies I've made are sitting on an external hard drive, much safer than the idiots who use the Cloud and actually expect it to not be hacked (sorry to any of you who do, but it's the truth).

Now I have one small hope. I know that a few years before she met me, she had bought a webcam in order to make the IRC chats she was having with distant friends more interesting. Very interesting, as I saw 2 photos on her own hard drive that had her flashing her boobs in one and her pussy in another. I was stupid, so I only able to recover one of them,when she tried to delete them. but I do live in hope that other photos are out there.

I haven't exactly told her I've been posting stories. But I'm going to assume she won't mind too much, because she's real down on her appearance (still can't grok why I keep asking for photos), but she loves written stories, because, as she puts it, "Everyone can be beautiful".
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 08:10 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default What if...

What if you promise her you'll only post photos that don't show her face? That's what my wife requested. And if I want her blessing to continue taking and posting pics, that's a rule I can live by!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 09:36 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
What if you promise her you'll only post photos that don't show her face? That's what my wife requested. And if I want her blessing to continue taking and posting pics, that's a rule I can live by!
I am, and I'm sure many others are in the same boat as you guys.
I've posted a few, very few, pics of my wife with face blurred or turned. And further, with low resolution. I also try to be careful of backgrounds with could prove incriminating.

Sure, because of all that, the pictures pretty much suck. But it is what it is.
She likes to be seen naked, but under her terms, some of which seem illogical to me. But as I said, it is what it is.
For her, I think the main thing is family seeing something.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 09:49 AM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 76 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZR1 View Post
I am, and I'm sure many others are in the same boat as you guys.
I've posted a few, very few, pics of my wife with face blurred or turned. And further, with low resolution. I also try to be careful of backgrounds with could prove incriminating.

Sure, because of all that, the pictures pretty much suck. But it is what it is.
She likes to be seen naked, but under her terms, some of which seem illogical to me. But as I said, it is what it is.
For her, I think the main thing is family seeing something.
I'm in the same boat here. I've posted a very few and she seemed really nervous about it so till she comes around I'm posting stories
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to alexossale For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 01:10 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I am in the same situation.

After stumbling onto this forum I found a way to somewhat anonymously retell an experience I had at my friends lake house with my wife.

Since posting that weeks event it really excited me reliving that time. As it had happened years ago it started me talking to my wife. We have had conversations on our comfort levels of exposure and even touching.

I have written about each experience here as it occurs. Her comfort level seems to be a moving target at times.

I have requested a picture, I have requested me taking a picture and recently I told her it was OK for her to send a friend a picture. She absolutely refuses. I could blame the cloud also because she mentioned that as one of the many reasons not to have her tits on someone's phone or computer, face or not.

I have taken ModelT's suggestion in this journey. She may be moving at a snails pace but I am excited and supportive of anything she is willing to do including no pictures.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 02:22 PM

Default I agree

I was just talking to someone today about this subject- For me, at least, writing and sharing stories about our experiences is exciting for me. I get to relive it all again while writing it. That's the main reason I do it. Knowing that others enjoy reading them by getting comments and "Thanks" makes it truly worthwhile.

While its true that good photos to go along with the story really makes it an outstanding tale (read those by Nudebeachlover and many others here), pics aren't really necessary. There are many great stories here on OCC that contain no photos.

Beezelbozo, if you enjoy writing them, just relate your stories without worrying about the photos for now. Maybe, in time, she'll come around to allowing you to post a pic or two, especially if you pick a couple that cannot possibly identify her as the subject and get them "OK'd by her first.

Since she likes your written stories, if I were you, I'd write a story that I know she'll love, complete the layout with a flattering but unidentifiable photo or two of her and show it to her. Maybe she'll like it enough to let you post it "as is".

Nectcouple
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 05:05 PM

Thanked 2,030 Times in 122 Posts

It is a huge bummer, but then again... I enjoy my wife and the time we are with others. Actually kinda' makes it better. I also worry about our jobs and such. You just have to be safe!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to five hole For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 05:29 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default I'm Back

We haven't been on here as much as in the past. Sort of packing slowly to put this place up for sale. Bought a home where we are from. Also our 25 year old son has been here more. Puts a bind in getting on adult sites with a son looking over our shoulder.
Anyway I saw my name was mentioned..... without cuss words so that's a good thing.
Again I read things that made me smile. I really enjoy writing stories about us, especially kinky things my sometimes tame wife has done. Yes, writing the stories is just like reliving the adventures. At least we were smart enough to keep notes and photos of our wildest adventures. Without those and guessing what was said we are able to write.
I do add some photos but Dollie no longer lets me take new ones. So what I have are those from bike events and vacations of a few years back. The really kinky old photos are long gone from moving before and worrying about family finding them. On the plus side she loves sharing her pictures. I could show strangers at Wal-Mart and she'd smile!
Since I was a trucker and Dollie didn't work we don't have the problem of a boss finding any photos and firing us.
This and family are the probably the biggest worry of members.
Just keep writtiing the stories and slowly try to convince your partner into letting you add some mild photos.

Women are unpredicable so don't give up!

Even dressed in a crowd she's nearly naked.
Attached Thumbnails
100_0406.JPG   HOLIDAY ISLE 025.jpg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2015, 12:40 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I've put out that idea, but she shot it down because she's afraid the people who really do know her will be able to tell even if it isn't her face. And she's more afraid of friends seeing them than strangers. Not so much that they will think bad of her, but she doesn't want them to think of her "in that way". "Besides", she tells me, "no one wants to see that shit (aka her naked body)"

(Which I've got a news flash, almost all of our male friends would be happy to see her naked, and several have made remarks in that direction).

What's kinda frustrating is she has an exhibitionist streak. You get her really drunk or just really horny and she'll do some crazy stuff. I may someday get permission, but I had a pretty lousy dating life before her and currently spending the best 14 years of my life, so I'm not willing to risk losing her over my thrills.

Also, I've got my own trust issues. I'd consider sharing some photos, but once they are out of my hands, I have no control as to where they go. So... yeah
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2015, 08:44 AM

Default Yup

You are right, there! You can't trust where they'd go. Maybe someday she'll let you, but you're right...post nothing without her permission. I wouldn't either!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s