or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2015, 08:36 AM

Thanked 1,240 Times in 125 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thealbaarea View Post
bumping so i can continue reading tomorrow. at part 7 of page 1 now
I almost wore my finger to the bone swiping down this entire page to find the new post added to this awesome story! - what an anticlimax thealbaarea. Lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2018, 01:34 AM

Thanked 2,746 Times in 109 Posts

i wish this was a movie, would love to see it
Old 04-05-2020, 03:46 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Canada1 and Desert Heat

Boy, I thought my wife had taken a change into a sex maniac. However, it took her years to get there, and she cannot compare to your Ginger in her sexual desires. My wife took a long time to began swinging. It seems that getting her to go to nude resorts really loosened her up to have sexual relations with other men more readily. She also appears to be more ready to be seen and go nude at other times. Sometime I wonder if she won't get us kicked out of nice RV resorts. She will take her shower and walk out naked and stand right in front of the open door. She never shuts down the back curtain while she dries her hair in the nude. She rides around in our Jeep totally nude. And the next biggie is to get her to ride in the co-pilot's chair in our Class A Motor Home. We are on vacation now, and I think she will do it. The motor home has big windows and any other car or truck passengers can see her riding topless in it. However, when she uncovers that pussy, truckers will see a totally nude woman riding down the highway. It is going to be fun watching their reactions. She has really enjoyed the nude resorts, and has fucked in the pools and been fucked and eaten out in the hot tubs by several men. She has danced nude with many guys, but has not fucked on the dance floor, because she is afraid of being caught by the resort police. She has, however, left many of the guys with huge hard-ons by the conclusion of a dance with her rubbing her sn*tch into their boners. I have only read through Part 9 of your Desert Heat, but I think your Ginger has progressed much faster and even further than my wife ever will or can. But it is nice to see that Ginger has set a bar for my wife to aspire to. I would love to see my wife get drunk and strip in a bar. Of course, letting guys eat her out on the bar is a step above my wife's letting guys take shots out of her belly button while topless or eating chocolate syrup off her boobs. That was really erotic! Anyway, my compliments to you and Ginger. You guys win! Wow!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2020, 05:15 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddledrifter View Post
Boy, I thought my wife had taken a change into a sex maniac. However, it took her years to get there, and she cannot compare to your Ginger in her sexual desires.
Don't worry, my friend. This is absolutely fictional, so your wife is doing just fine! Hard to compete with a blonde... no wait a redhead... with an hourglass figure... but slim... no wait with big tits... yeah, that's the ticket!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2020, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
Don't worry, my friend. This is absolutely fictional, so your wife is doing just fine! Hard to compete with a blonde... no wait a redhead... with an hourglass figure... but slim... no wait with big tits... yeah, that's the ticket!
Yeah, this reads like erotica. It needs to be moved to Fiction. I don't dislike Fiction but I dislike Fiction being passed as Non-Fiction.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bayrummy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 12:08 PM

Thanked 57,409 Times in 2,206 Posts

Fantastic story, I'll bet I've cum 10 times reading it. I only wish it were illustrated.
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2020, 12:41 PM

Thanked 57,409 Times in 2,206 Posts

What a great adventure.

I wish there was an index. Somehow I missed the second time you were with the young runner (Brianna), having trouble going back and finding it. I liked the episode where you took her cherry, and was really curious as to how your second adventure with her would go. Guess I will be "forced" to go back through the text a second time.

This is sort of a strange question, and only one adventure relates to it? But how did you handle things with the daughers? Did you and the other guy stay away from your own daughters, and fuck with the others daughters? Or did you just watch them fuck their friends in the house?

Since the sister/wives play with each other, maybe everyone plays with everyone else.

Anyway, very good job, both I and my dick enjoyed it. And thankfully the moderator kept it in the non-ficton thread, which I much prefer over the fiction thread, even though your adventure strains the concept of "did this really happen"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2021, 03:25 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Maybe not as excitingly erotic, but I was there and it took place

My wife and I were hiding out in Arizona boondocking in the desert from the COVID Virus. We figured that few places were safer from that virus than being in the middle of nowhere. If we didn't have the disease, there was little chance of encountering it in the isolation of the desert. We had our motor home and Jeep and could hole up for a long time with those assets. Being as isolated as we were, and with very few other people around, my wife agreed to stay topless the entire time. In addition,while going out for Jeep rides,she agreed to ride nude, as I did, as well. Most days we would just go out riding in that desert with the top off the Jeep and without any clothing.

I was enjoying it immensely,because when we took breaks from our joy ride, we would usually take the time to get involved some form of sex. We had BJ's, elongated fingering sessions, and just plain ol' fucking -- front and rear. I will say that even in the desert a couple can be caught in compromising positions. It happened more than once over the month we were there. The first time, we were enjoying a great fuck with her laying back in the passenger seat and me standing outside that passenger door laying it to her, We were both beginning to climax when a dune buggy came by with two guys in it. They had a great view of my ass hunching while plunging in and out of my wife's pussy with her legs on my shoulders. They slowed, honked, and maybe stopped until I pulled out and waved them away. However, my wife and I hadn't stopped hunching until we got our full climaxes. We have been nailed having sex before, and her conclusion is to go ahead and finish the job. If they are watching, they are jealous and wish it was them. Another time, we were involved, and my wife was giving me a great blow job while she was sitting nude in a chair and I was standing there also naked. We were really going at it. I was fingering her and fondling her boobs with the other hand, while she was sucking dick. All of a sudden, a mixed group of hikers came out of no where. We were stopped in a river bed that was mostly dry, and they were hiking down that river bed. Initially, everyone stopped in their tracks. My wife stopped blowing me, I stopped fingering her and they all stopped their hike. We all looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Then I noticed that several of the ladies in the hiking group were topless, so I thought we might be O.K. I just looked at them all, and said, "How are you guys today?" One guy responded, "O.K., but not as good as you guys!"

The last case of gotcha was when my wife and I came across an old abandoned ranch and town. We were nude when we discovered it. No one was around, so we just jumped out of our Jeep as we were and started exploring. We went through the old store and several houses and were looking at the largest of the old ranch houses. I was inside the house, and my wife had just walked out to an old storage shed adjacent to the house. About that time, I heard her say, "Oh, hi there. I didn't expect anyone else to be around here." I looked out of the broken window in the house and could see two clothed guys ogling her from their car. I thought that I better get out there to protect her. So off I went to join the group naked as hell. My wife had moved over toward there car to talk as I was arriving. I had to admit that she was really brazen not to attempt to cover up and stand there nude for a somewhat lengthy conversation. These two guys had done quite a bit of research about the abandoned community and seemed more than happy to tell us all about the information they had found. We all walked around while they explained what had happened to the community and why it was abandoned. The town basically went under when a spring that supplied its water source dried up. There was, in fact, evidence of an old aqua-duck not far from the large ranch house. The guys showed us around the property for close to 20 minutes explaining the remnants of what we were looking at. Of course, their attention was relatively diverted to my naked wife. They seemed to be a lot more interested in her than what they had researched about the abandoned town. Eventually, we thanked them for their tour, and they said that the pleasure was really all theirs. As we climbed back in our Jeep, I said to my wife that I had to congratulate her for staying naked in front of those guys and not panicking. She replied that she was about 100 yards from the Jeep and her clothes. She continued by saying that "they had already seen the goods, so there was no use in trying to put the lid on it by that late time." So she just stayed naked.

I have included some pics from our desert excursions.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0572 (4).jpg   DSCI0577 (3).jpg  

DSCI0593a (2)- Copy.jpg   DSCI0564 (4)_LI.jpg  

DSCI0587 (2)_LI.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021