uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2010, 04:52 AM

Thanked 26,791 Times in 745 Posts
Thumbs up If the boat's rocking don't comma knocking'!

This is my log to my past real life experiences and i will be updating as i get time to pen down my xperience..... plz write ur opinion when u give feedback ....... hope u will enjoy

We spend most of our lives trying to be alone, trying to improve the privacy of our sex life with sound-proofed bedroom walls, No-Lit window blinds, and locked doors. We race miles with our lovers to "get away from everyone (children especially)" and if sexual desire overcomes us at a crowded party or in a restaurant, the first impulse is to get out of there and be alone before Act One. That is reality, and with no moral judgment intended, it’s probably just as well.

Hi I am Steven and I lived with my Uncle Mark and Aunt Mary (my mom’s youngest sister) since I was 2 years old. I started living with them after the birth of my baby brother Ridley. As Mark and Mary were childless then, Mary asked my mother for me to stay with them. Mom agreed to it and since then I stayed with Mark and Mary.

I walked on my uncle & aunt mating soo many times (probably they kept trying for their own child)... happened to me all the time when I was young.....it’s sick but it’s ordinary in this household. I never made big fuss about it and stayed calm and rarely let them aware of my presence, but for the first time when I saw them “in the act”, I was like frozen .

I was about 4 or 5 years old and Mark had returned from a “long” business trip. My Uncle had just got me a new Nintendo game, and he said he would be down soon to play with me. Well, soon turned into a long time, I was busy playing with my new toys and watching T.V when I heard laughs and the bed next room squeaking.

I can’t exactly remember but I think I had problem with some toy so I stepped in their room and saw my uncle was on top of my aunt with her legs straight dangling midair, both naked. It looked like he had pinned her down and hurting her.

After about 30 sec. they realized my presence and my uncle swore started freaking “Get out Get out”. Frantically grabbed covers and tried to cover themselves and then just kept on going at it!!!! I had no clue what they were doing so I just cried because I thought they hated me.

Hahahaha...I was a very sensitive child. Later they spend some time to comforting me and saying it was just for fun, told me that they were "playing a game."

To make me forget about their “game” they took to a movie and we had a great time; we came home, my aunt and uncle put me in bed early even though I wanted to play with my toys. I slept in their bedroom. I don’t know when I fell asleep but I woke up in my own bed at night with urge to pee, when I went through the lounge room to go to the bathroom. They were in the lounge room “playing their game” again on the couch. Since then I kept mum and never interrupted their “game” thinking that they would hate and punish me if I disturbed them.

It took a few years to really realize what was going on and I think I was in shock. Luckily, I was exposed to the concept of sex and swear words at a young age so after some thinking I knew exactly what they were doing.

To be honest I would even go near their room, just so I could accidentally see something and later try mentally to recreate any delicious experience. When I was younger I heard them then tried to see them at it. (A young voyeur awakes)You'll say I'm perverted, I know that, and it worries me that it is the truth, the simple truth.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=86073

.................................................. .................................................. ........... Come and click thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweety For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full