uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2009, 03:15 PM

Default Four drunk friends

In celebration of it being almost the end of 2009, here's my most erotic event of the year.

Dramatis personae: me (let's call me John, why not) and my girlfriend Kate (close enough). Kate is quiet, pretty, with a boyish figure and mousy hair. Pretty much everyone likes her.

We are great friends with a girl called Nikki. Nikki is a rock climber like ourselves, which was how we met each other. She is tall, athletic and blonde. She is loud and has great "presence". She isn't very pretty, but she is so intense and such fun to be with many people fancy her. I certainly do. I'd already had the privilege of seeing her (frankly, impressive) tits a few times.

Nikki's boyfriend was called James. James is a bit hyperactive, slightly weird, but generally a good bloke.

Anyway, one night the four of us we were staying together in a bunkhouse. We had the place to ourselves so we decided to party. We had quite a few drinks, then a few more.

At one point Kate started talking about her breasts and started comparing hers with Nikki's. I soon insisted on pulling Nikki's top off for a morew accurate comparison. (This wasn't like me, but I was pretty wasted). Anyway, it turned out that Nikki wasn't wearing a bra under her top. I can't quite remember what happenened next, but apparently my drunk brain went: "breasts!" and I started fondling them and sucking them, much to everyone's surprise. Nikki's tits were excellent and definitely deserved a good sucking.

Luckily(!) no one seemed to mind this, least of all Nikki. Before very long, James had Kate's top off and was doing a similar job to Kate's tits as I was doing to Nikki's. Tonguing and sucking Nikki's tits had quite an effect on me, despite the beer. I felt incredibly horny. Judging by how erect Nikki's large pink nipples were, I wasn't the only one feeling that way. Soon we progressed from tit-playing to kissing. This felt even better than tit sucking. Nikki was an amazing kisser. I felt her full lips play against mine and I tasted her saliva. Our tongues gently played against each other.

I turned my head and watched James sucking Kate's nipples. Seeing someone else licking my girlfriend's more intimate parts came with an odd mix of emotions. A slight hint of jealousy, a sense of "what the fuck are we doing!?", but, overwhelmingly, a sense of arousal. My cock was an iron bar in my pants. I was suddenly a bit surprised that my girlfriend was going along with it, though a bit less so that Nikki was.

At my urging, the girls started kissing each other. "Use tongues!" I instructed and they complied. From there we progressed to various combinations, such as Kate and I sucking Nikki's tits, then Nikki and I sucking Kate's tits. This was then repeated with James instead of myself. The live display of lesbianism was incredibly hot.

This continued for some time. Kate lost her jeans at some point and we started grinding against each other. I simply couldn't get enough of Nikki's mouth and nipples.

Eventually we decided to have a break and have another drink before shagging our respective partners. I think James and I would have been up for going futher with each other's girls but they felt we had gone far enough that night.

Unfortunately I got a bit too drunk after that so the rest of the night as we all get naked and fucked is only a series of snapshots. As we were lying parallel to each other I didn't get a good view of the other two fucking. I did a get great beaver shot from Nikki as she got up to straddle James: a pair of nice full furry pussy lips framed between round toned buttocks. A little later I got a view of her lightly furred anus as she and James changed position.

Despite my drunkenness I was heavily aroused and came twice in succession in Kate's pussy. I did feel very exposed as we all lay naked next to each other.

Although the next morning wasn't awkward (we were after all good friends)I still felt pretty weird afterwards. My emotions were a confused tangle for a week or two. Still, eventually I recovered and decided that overall it had been a pretty positive experience. We remain very good friends and I'd be surprised if nothing else happens between us in the future.
Old 12-26-2009, 01:58 AM

Thanked 2,281 Times in 82 Posts

I dunno, it sounds too Penthouse forum to be real.
Old 12-26-2009, 02:51 AM

Default just friends

Great story

Any more?
Old 12-26-2009, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yh200 View Post
I dunno, it sounds too Penthouse forum to be real.
Excellent I'm delighted that I've had at least one experience that someone else has called "too Penthouse forum to be real"! It's all true to the best of my recollection, bar minor details changed to protect the (not so) innocent.
The Following User Says Thank You to johnluck For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2009, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newburyparkcharlie View Post
Great story

Any more?
I wish! That sort of night doesn't happen very often (at least for me!) Nothing else as good has happened recently.

I've been trying to think of any other stories worth telling. It's actually been a pretty erotic year voyeuristically, with a selection of girls accidentally getting naked in front of me. They've all been very brief incidents though, and I don't think worth writing up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnluck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2010, 10:39 PM

Sounds like a fun night... thanks for sharing.

Tags
exhibitionism, foursome, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019