Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2015, 07:29 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Default Our first time swingers party

(was going to part of the How many guys boned you wife tread : https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/newr...te=1&p=2015341)

I've only seen her play with a few guys. Like one guy per event/night thingy with a friend doing a threesome. But not this. A friend introduced us to this group, and as a matter of face, we are finding out that more of our friends are swingers / poly and open relationship.

We went to a party Sat night - about 35 people were there. Some were our age, some older, some younger. It was a blacklight / punk party theme.

Apparently, darkness and interesting lighting + booze = fun time. It reminds me a bit of an episode of the UK show "Confessions of a Call Girl" in which the character goes to a high class orgy. Whole rooms are bathed in blue or red, etc. I know we are blue-collar level, so they are house parties... but yeah, even those making 6 figures have their OWN kinky shit going on.

We meet interesting, kinky and nice people at this home. They have rule sheets taped to walls. People are to ask, before doing something they shouldn't. There's food and drink - so we're feeling good by 10 or so. We did a lot of talking, getting to know some of these people a bit, much like you would at a club or a regular party, especially since we're one of the few new couples that night.

I'm a bit over weight, yet muscular at 6ft. My wife is 5-2" and 100~103lbs. She is one of the smallest girls there. Most were white and we had a few black couples as well. I'm wearing black shorts and a punk shirt. She's in a lime-green fish-net body suit. With black fish-net bra and panties on top which look great as well as the black combat-style boots.

In proper lighting, you'd see nipples and her pussy somewhat. Sorry I don't have photos of this outfit to share - they are not for public or good setting (privacy - background or other people in the shot). I'll include some photo links to imagine what it would look like. But here is the thing, its like most women wear the fistnet body suit OUTSIDE the panties and top, when it looks rather nice the other way around. Of course, the body suits are crotch-less, while handy for sex - its actually about functionality. When going to clubs, parties, etc - girl has to use the toilet... she can pull down her panties, rather than her entire outfit. It looks great and glows in the dark nicely, especially with black bands over the breasts and hips.

There are lots of bisexual women, okay at least half were - which makes my wife smile, as she had a bit of fun with some breasts minutes after we walk in the door. I love it when she's happy. There is some BDSM action at this party, so we play with floggings and spankings, especially birthday spankings! This leads to damage to her body suit, making it useless for the public. But ripping and tearing is so much fun... my own shirt got ripped apart.

Since its her birthday (31st), I am more for her to have fun than myself and besides - I like to watch. I did have fun with some women getting blowjobs and such. But didn't really get to have intercourse with anyone but the wife. Well, I was about to have sex with a nice woman, 10 years my senior as her 56yr old husband was banging away at the birthday girl - but we got distracted watching him / them go at it. I think it brought a few extra people in the room to watch. He's older, about 260lbs - but a very cool and interesting dude that my wife like talking too, so he got to play and have sex with her. In one of the rooms, was a red upholstered sex bench, with straps and eye hooks to strap down someone for various forms of fun and torture. That seriously turned her on as she got to use it, trying out various positions and sex. That requires some work to not cause injuries, but she loved it. For that performance, she earns a dog-collar; which makes her more submissive that night/

Now, as the night got later - we both got a bit drunker and things get a bit - fuzzy, in a good way. We did rest, sober up and before headed out for home safely, getting there as the sun rose (OH GOD! ARGH!!) and I type this to you, but back to the night.

At this point, she's the most nude woman there - except for combat style boots and the dog-collar. One of the guys there lets her borrow his shirt for part of the night. Which looks cute and sexy on her, because its so big on her... it could be a dress. (photo included). There are people having sex or playing with each other in almost every room. You're either socializing, BDSM play or sex. Its odd, in a nice way - to carry a conversation between myself, wife and two other people, while a woman is being fucked by two guys a few feet from you, as she moans in pure pleasure.

A man asks if he can have sex with my wife, I said "yeah, after all - you're letting her borrow your shirt - she should return the favor". I'm not sure of the order of things - but I am in and out of one of the bedrooms that the wife dances with two black guys. There are at least two other white guys in the room at various time and the hostess checks in / resupply the bathroom, etc. Also, with their permission - I take some photos and videos. When you go to an orgy, you DO NOT take photos of people there... unless its OKAY. Some photos are flash, some are not. I cannot share the best photos as its too much work to hide details or its that of others. Some photos didn't turn out so well because of the lighting. None of them compare to the real thing... with her on a bed, her boots in the air while being fucked by a much larger *other* men. The two black guys are thin / muscular (photo below) who are easily much taller and bigger than she is. She also has sex with 3 white guys that night (not including me), one of them - the older gentleman from above. Out of the 7 or so hours we were there, it wasn't all sex as we meet new people, played games, did kinky shit, etc - overall, it felt like we were there for about 2 hours.

Reviewing the photos and video, its a turn on to see a guy on either side of her, with raging hard-ons, while she is nude.

She enjoyed the attention, the sensation, the touching for 3 other guys while a cock was pumping into her (I was one of those guys as she laid back on my hard on. Afterwards, I did make sure she had enjoyed herself - that I was okay, and if she was okay. Mentally and physically. After-all, 5 years ago when we got together - she told me she would not have sex with other men. I gave her that permission, it would be years before we would do this. We had to have trust and respect. We had some challenges to get over. And most of all, honesty and NO cheating behind each others back.

We did have a final fuck before we left the party, it was very good - more love-making, than fucking. Some of the party guest that remained were asleep. We said out good byes and thanked them for having us over. I had my shorts and ruined shirt. She had her black fishnet tube-top and panties (sample below) + boots. Otherwise, still naked... as she smelled of sex and cum. We held hands as we walked to our car.

On the way home, a 50min drive -we had to pull over to pee, more her than me. We pulled over near a construction / storage area with some privacy from the road with bush, trees and a river. The morning sky was just starting and the moon is still bright. I was done by the time she started peeing, her fishnet panties around her knees... I squat in front to her... look into her eyes. Then start playing with her as she finished up peeing, some of it on me. We start kissing... I pull down my shorts, and she straddles me = almost ripping her only thing keeping her covered enough to walk into our home before people wake up for their Sunday thing. We fuck this time. I lay her down, pull off her top as I fuck her on the embankment of a river, about 20 feet from the rushing water. Its my 3rd time that night, to cum. After resting for a bit, we get back in the car and had for home. I even played with her pussy and she gave me a blow job on the way home (I didn't cum - I was tapped out).

We took a quick shower, got into our bed and feel asleep, spooning each other within seconds. When we woke up 6 hours later, I wanted to make love again - but her vag told her "no more". She's hasn't recovered from just having intercourse 7~9 times and was sore + we both had slight hangovers. We joke about breaking her ass in, as a backup... well, maybe joking.

~ ~ ~
Notes about photos: two images are to give you an idea of she was wearing when we got there. Pretty much that lime/yellow suit and the actual black fishnet and tops I bought.
- Two photos of her nude, posing for my camera and then about to suck dick, we don't remember his name.
- The dark landscape photo is her leaning back on one man, while her body facing another, looking at me taking the photo. Both of them have their dicks out. This was taken before they were insider her, either same time or taking turns.
- Sex on the sex table. You only see one strap out of 5. A person can easily be trapped on that thing.
Attached Thumbnails
desc_978529551_00.jpg   ff1_02.jpg  

ff1_03.jpg   fmp1_01.jpg  

ff1_01b.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 06-09-2015, 09:22 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Awesome!

Holy crap! Hot description of your awesome night! Thanks for the photos, too!
Old 06-10-2015, 12:56 AM

I went through the videos I made as well, the landscape photo is actually a still from one of the videos... So she was dancing and leaning back in that shot. So in the video, I can easily see there is a penis touching her in the back and another up against her belly back and forth as she moved.

I got hard watching the videos... No way I can post them, and live.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2015, 10:17 AM

Cool

I'm thinking of posting 1 or 2 more photos, but they require photoshop and cropping. My wife is aware I post some pics here. But she actually hasn't had a real good look of the photos and videos I took, we've been busy with normal life things. So I'll show her the photos of actual sex, and see what she thinks.

I don't think they are great quality, but the memory and re-living it by looking at the vids & pics makes them golden.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2015, 12:50 PM

Thanked 4,056 Times in 404 Posts

Wow cool, they had a night like that near me. You're not in MA are you? LOL

Wife and I had a swinger moment Saturday night too at our house with another couple. It was pretty hot.
Old 06-12-2015, 02:49 AM

No... I've well over 1000 miles from you. But yeah, I'm finding more parties / groups out there - I / we never tried looking at before. So I'm sure on any given weekend, there are dozens of black-light orgies all over the world.

Sometimes we have fun with a couple or two, others - its a party that has an audience. I kind of really like the audience thing.

Several years ago, before we had sex with others - but still did kinky shit. We were fucking in every room, and doing it hard. I looked over and noticed four security guys (for the party) watching us go at it. Most people had left, but there were still about 12~15 people doing something.

We broke the bed... and kept on going.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 03:26 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default First time at a full blown swinger party

My wife and i went to a swingers' party last night. Although we had swung a little before, it was just with one other or a few other couples. However, this time it was with a pretty large group of about 30 people at the party. I must say that they came in all sizes and with a variety of attractiveness. My wife and I settled on about 6 couples where both the woman and man were attractive to us. We don't like to swing privately without both of us being present. We made the first move on one couple, but it appeared that she was not interested in me, but he was interested in my wife. She told him we were a package deal, but the wife said that she was having no part in a deal like that. She wanted to select her own without any attachments to anyone else. However, our second choice couple seemed ready to participate under our deal. My wife looked particularly attractive that night, and probably could have had any guy there that she wanted. She was wearing a black see-thru belly dancing skirt and no top, and her ass and cleanly shaved sweat pussy were readily discernible. As she sat there on the love seat, her skirt came up above her pussy. It also appeared that she was getting a little moist down there just thinking about what laid in store for her that night. Once properly introduced to one another and discussing a few ground rules, we retired to the love bed room. We selected a king size bed that was big enough to accommodate all 4 of us. Soon we were all involved in oral sex with each others' partners. Then it was 3 on 1 with Jan, Fred and myself playing with my wife, kissing her tits and giving her a good fingering and blow job. She was really up for the occasion and moaned and groaned and finally let out with cries of ecstasy as she climaxed. Then it was Jan's turn to get the same full treatment. Jan was probably ten years younger than my wife, and I enjoyed loving on a younger woman. Once Jan had been appropriately brought to climax. I climbed on Jan and started fucking her in the missionary position, as did Fred with my wife. Both girls once again climaxed. Then my wife starting sucking Fred's dick. She gave him the famous twirl job that all her male friends know her by. Fred shot his load full tilt. Jan gave me a good blow job, but I held my load. Then I turned her over with her standing and bent over with her arms on the bed and gave it to her doggy style. She climaxed and then I lost my load in her dripping wet, pulsating pussy. We had a number of men watching all our intense love making, and they volunteered to be next. Jan was still so horny that she asked Fred if she could be fucked by the three waiting guys at the foot of the bed. He agreed. She said to my wife, to come join her with them. My wife said that she would only screw guys with female partners that could share with me too. Jan said, "Honey, that is your loss." Then she picked up one guys dick in her mouth and starting giving the other two a hand job. My wife, Fred and I retired to the bar in the other room for a good, stiff drink. Then we went out to the hot tub for a soak. About an hour later Jan joined us and said that she really had a great time fucking the other three guys. Fred said that he was happy for her. My wife said that maybe one of these days that she would be ready for a gang bang, but not yet. I told her that would be interesting to watch. She said, "Be careful what you wish for lover -- I can go a lot longer with multiple partners than you." I could not argue that one. We said so long to Jan and Fred and that we hoped to see them again some time soon. They agreed. We rode home naked, and I fingered her all the way. In fact, at one red light, she raised her pussy up above the window sill of the car so the guy and girl in the adjacent car could see her getting the finger fuck job. She hunched and acted as if she was climaxing just as the light changed. That other couple sat there with their mouths wide open. We laughed about that one all the way home. Then we climbed in our own bed and knocked one more off before falling asleep.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0530 (4).JPG   DSCI0532 (3).JPG  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019