uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2022, 10:37 PM

Default Is she pretending?

My wife is sort of a prude, so i dont know if she is hiding the fact that she likes to be watched.
Backstory.We where together for 6 years when i found out she cheated on me. I found out because the guy told me. I confronted her and she admitted to it. I DO remember the night that she cheated on me she came home took a shower and we fucked with the blinds open. Fast forward a few months and we were in bed and I asked her for details she said she didnt remember because she was drunk. We would fuck with the curtain open but i dont think anyone saw because the bedroom is updatirs, it was night, lights off and bed was 6 feet from window. One night, while we stayed at her friends apartment, she was giving me a handjob i was annoyed she she wouldnt tell me the details and she could tell. She asked in an annoyed tone if I wanted her to open the curtains. I wanted to see how far i could take this so i said yes. She opened the curtains and stood right in front of the window. She said annoyed is this what you want.i said open the window glass. She did then looked at me. I said "Stick your body out the window". she did her body was sticking out from the belly button to her head. I came instantly.

As the years past i found when i would take a long time to cum she ask me if i wanted her to open the curtains in our bedroom. (again lights of during the night time) sometimes she would stand right in front. Always looking like she didnt like it. Sometimes we would argue about sex and she would turn on the lights take of her shirt and walk towards the window saying "This is want you want right!" Once during a hot fuck session she would ask me if she wanted her to open the curtains. She willingly asked without looking upset.

A few weeks ago I moved the bed up against the window. we would be fucking and she would say "can you see me" I would say no and she would open the curtains a bit. she would occasionally look out the window (To see if any one was watching).

I dont know if she really like the Idea of being seen. Of course I ask her and she says she does it because i like it.
I brought up an idea of getting a hotel and having room service come in while she wears something skimpy. She doesnt say yes or no.

Any suggestions of how to spice things up even more? Maybe with here not knowing?
Old 01-08-2022, 11:54 AM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts

If the two of you are close and in tune with each other, I think it turns her on because it turns you on. That is usually how it works with couples. If she is such a prude and gets upset over small things lie that, maybe y'all should seek counseling.
You asked for suggestions, ask her to wear a dress with no panties and flash you in public. Take her out drinking and when she gets tipsy have her flash you. On the drive home encourage her to take her cloths off in the car. after you get home have her fuck you in front to the window.
But again if she is a prude non of the above may work and may cause a fight. I have been in relationships with prudes and the relationships never worked. I am not suggesting your relationship will not work. It is just that I am not going to let my woman try to shame me for liking what millions of other people do for fun.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2022, 11:01 PM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Only one post from the OP.
No update, OP?
It's a curious case and one that would be interesting to know just how much she does actually enjoy it.
Was she doing it just through a sense of guilt for cheating on you?
If she is opening the window by herself it could be as another poster said to get it over and done with quicker or it could be because it does make her horny.
Are you rich and or successful? If you are that could be one reason she is staying with you. Is she still cheating on you?
From your post it doesn't sound like you have a good relationship, but it seems you've been together more than a few months, so not sure.

Have you ever forgiven her for cheating? If not, maybe there is a chance to wipe the slate clean and start again and then talk it out...

I have seen something similar to what you are talking about though. My wife got upset with me one day when I took things in the wrong direction through a miscommunication while we were on vacation. I won't go through the story again, but basically it ended with her annoyed and upset with me but at the same time totally naked and showing off her body in the hotel window... during the day. She even told me to take photos! the minds of women are complicated. And of course since that time she's been naked in windows and balconies countless times. While she's horny she will admit she likes it and hopes people are looking at her. but if it's just normal life there is no way she's admitting it or even talking about it. Time and place. I just gotta know how far to take it! Most of the time I'm spot on... rarely I get it wrong!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:

Tags
breasts, naked, reluctant, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005