uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2011, 10:33 PM

Talking Doctor/Nurse exposing...

I was wondering if anyone has any stories medical professionals exposing you or a female in front of you. Here is mine...

Last year I worked with a cute girl named Lauren, she just turned 18 or maybe about to turn 18. Her and I worked for her dad in a office. I became friends with her. One day at work she was feeling really sick and in a lot of pain. She called her doctor. He had her come in later that day. Being the nice guy I drove her. When they called her name to go back she looked at me as to go with. So I did. The doctor thought it was a female problem so he did a pelvic exam. Without even pausing he pulled back the gown and put her feet up in those things. I got a quick flash of a beautiful pussy. I was turned out but being respectful I moved out of view and stood next to her. I really wish I could have seen more. The doctor decided it must be something more serious and sent her to the hospital to get a CT scan. I drove her there too. After a long time they decided she needed surgery and her parents came and I went home.

The days went by and she spend several days in the hospital. I normally stopped by after work to see how she was doing and give her some company. Her dad would normally also come by after work but her mom would be there in the morning while Lauren's siblings were in school. On about the 3-4 day after surgery her Dad had to go on a trip for work. I stopped by after work like normal. That day she had a male nurse and he just assumed that I was her dad. Yeah I look old with my head balding but I am only like 10 years older then her. Lauren and I made a joke of it and played along. Her mom had already gone home to take care of the kids. Well the nurse came in and said it was time to pull the catheter out that was in her bladder. I went to go out of the room but Lauren asked me to stay and hold her hand because she was scarred. The nurse raised the bed and to my happy surprised exposed her in a matter of fact way. Lauren didnt care that I could see everything down there. He spread her wet lips did and pulled it out. He left her uncovered as he threw away the catheter and changed his gloves and then he used a wash cloth to clean some dirt off from down there and then covered her up. He then left. I was still hard when she asked if I liked what I saw. I didnt want to tell the truth but I would sound stupid with any answer to I just changed the subject. That night I stayed extra long. To my curiosity Lauren requested the same nurse to be her nurse again tomorrow.
The next day I came over like normal. She had the same male nurse that thought I was her dad. We went along with it and I asked questions like a dad would. A little later when the nurse was in the room she asked him if she could take a shower as it had been a week since she had taken one. He told her it was against the surgeon's orders to take a shower so soon after surgery but she could get cleaned up with some wash cloths. She said she would like that and the nurse said he would go and find a CNA to help her. After quite awhile he came back and said they were all busy. To my surprise she said that she didnt mind if he did it. He said okay and went to go and get some stuff. I offered to step out and Lauren said what you dont like the way I look naked? So I stayed. The nurse came back and cleaned her arms, neck. back and lower legs. He then asked her if that was good or wanted to get cleaned up everywhere. It stood there with my heart stopped hoping that she would would want to be exposed. She said that she still felt gross. The nurse then lowered her gown and cleaned her chest. He nice young perky boobs all soapy really turned me on. He dried them off and then cleaned her stomach and then put a clean gown on her. He then exposed her down south. He offered her a wash cloth to clean down there and she said she was to sore to reach that low. So he proceeded to clean her down there. Laurn laid back and lifted up her knees and spread her legs apart. I got such a great view that I think I went off a little in my shorts. Once again seeing her saved wet pussy all soapy was just to much for me. He covered her back up and finished cleaning her legs. It was great. I made small talk with Lauren the rest of the night and noticed that she had a little flirt in her voice and looked at me with a smile. I went home that night and thought of this and revealed my self. It was great.
Ever sence then at work we flirt a little with each other and every now and then she says that it isnt fair all that I got to see and that I need to pay her back. I just like to tease her with it. Maybe when she is older.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:34 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts

Personally, I would fuck her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to outlander2 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 02:07 PM

Thanked 4,654 Times in 263 Posts

If she was under eighteen you made a wise decision.
The Following User Says Thank You to ev1l0ne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 05:52 PM

Default Move to Europe!

Stupid americans - what's the logic behind setting the sexual maturity age to 18? 16 is when everybody's having sex and are mature enough to decide whoom they want it with. Move to Europe man!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to unfugX For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 08:11 PM

Thanked 9,589 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfugX View Post
Stupid americans - what's the logic behind setting the sexual maturity age to 18? . . . Move to Europe man!
- Are you confusing 'sexual maturity age' with 'age of consent'? I doubt 'logic' was a primary concern in the US, anymore than it determined 13 to be the age of consent in Spain, or 12 to be the age of consent in certain African countries.

The European standards vary from 13-18 years of age. Are you suggesting logic produced that range?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjanda_2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 01:54 PM

Thanked 9,452 Times in 313 Posts

I don't know what he's suggesting but as Americans a little digging into our own history you'll find it wasn't too many years ago that if a girl wasn't at least being seriously courted by the age of 14 or 15 and married by 17, her chances of "catching" a husband went down exponentially every year.

Even today, most states are perfectly fine with young ladies as young as 16 and some as young as 15 being married as long as they have parental consent and many parents know full well that their daughters are sexually active and tacitly approve, even going to such lengths as assisting them in getting birth control pills at a young age for "acne control".

The problem, as is becoming more and more the case with far too many news stories is that the media exploits a very few stories to "shock" their audiences. This means situations that would've been private business before now make a splash on the newscasts when some 20 year old guy who is barely able to need to shave is getting arrested for having sex with a 16 year old girl and if they waited 2 years nobody would give a shit.

Other situations where boys of 15 and 16 are getting the opportunity to bang a smokin' hot teacher now get the teacher ostracized, tossed in jail and the "boy" who knew perfectly well what he was doing is seen as a 'victim'.

Welcome to America... the land of opportunity and hypocrisy.

Last edited by shirleyann; 12-31-2011 at 01:58 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shirleyann For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfugX View Post
Stupid americans - what's the logic behind setting the sexual maturity age to 18? 16 is when everybody's having sex and are mature enough to decide whoom they want it with. Move to Europe man!
You are entitled to your opinion of us Americans, as we here on OCC are entitled to our opinion of you. Most of us here though I'm sure are intelligent enough not think a whole nation stupid, much less label it so. We have a saying here in America, "Stupid is as stupid does". Stay in Europe man!
The Following User Says Thank You to ai conomio For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirleyann View Post
I don't know what he's suggesting but as Americans a little digging into our own history you'll find it wasn't too many years ago that if a girl wasn't at least being seriously courted by the age of 14 or 15 and married by 17, her chances of "catching" a husband went down exponentially every year. . . .Welcome to America... the land of opportunity and hypocrisy.
- I'm not sure what this has to do with offerings from the OP, unfugX or me, or what evidence of hypocrisy you are offering. Are you suggesting cultures are hypocritical when they decide to change the laws they live by?

And I find it was too many years ago when the American culture expected girls to be "seriously courted by the age of 14 or 15 . . . " When was this the norm? Certainly not in the 21st century, or the 20th. When was this time that "wasn't too many years ago"?
The Following User Says Thank You to jjanda_2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 04:38 AM

Thanked 4,126 Times in 166 Posts
Default getting your facts straight

Actually, it was the 20th century. In the late 1950's Jerry Lee Lewis married a distant cousin who was 13 at the time. I'm not sure exactly when the law changed in Louisiana, but it must have been into the 60s.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jools1 View Post
Actually, it was the 20th century. In the late 1950's Jerry Lee Lewis married a distant cousin who was 13 at the time. I'm not sure exactly when the law changed in Louisiana, but it must have been into the 60s.
- So you are suggesting that JLL's marriage to his 13y.o. cousin Myra proves the norm of the times? Get your own facts straight. This marriage was far from the norm - in the US or in Europe. When it became known, Lewis' UK/Euro tour was canceled before it began, and he was blacklisted from US radio. The results nearly ended his musical career entirely.

Considering the actual facts, it seems 13-16 year old marriages were far more the exception than the rule for well over 100 years in the US. Do you have any actual facts that indicate differently?

No matter anyway. The original discussion was about the Age of Consent, not the newly introduced topic of marital age.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjanda_2000 For This Useful Post:

Tags
doctor, enf, hospital, medical, nurse

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005