uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2022, 10:49 AM

Default placing a female's hand...

My wife was a virgin when we met and always told me she had never had sexual experiences before we met.
I always believed her but found it strange once when she told me she had been called frigid by someone (with no explanation why.)
Years later she let slip the story......it seems she was alone with a boyfriend in his house when his mother went shopping.
Out of the blue (apparently when she wasn't looking )he took hold of her hand and placed it on his now exposed cock.
She says she took her hand away and said his mother would soon be returning. This is when he told her she was frigid.(A load of balls as I know how hot she is now!)
My first reaction was jealous rage and I would have loved to kill him-bit rich for me since I am even more voracious
and wouldn't have taken no for an answer.
Strangely now it turns me on and I constantly seek pictorial evidence of the same kind of behaviour(hard to find)
Would love it if anyone can find any or has a similar tale to tell.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to derekjayess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2022, 09:19 AM

Default sexy story

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekjayess View Post
My wife was a virgin when we met and always told me she had never had sexual experiences before we met.
I always believed her but found it strange once when she told me she had been called frigid by someone (with no explanation why.)
Years later she let slip the story......it seems she was alone with a boyfriend in his house when his mother went shopping.
Out of the blue (apparently when she wasn't looking )he took hold of her hand and placed it on his now exposed cock.
She says she took her hand away and said his mother would soon be returning. This is when he told her she was frigid.(A load of balls as I know how hot she is now!)
My first reaction was jealous rage and I would have loved to kill him-bit rich for me since I am even more voracious
Strangely now it turns me on and I constantly seek pictorial evidence of the same kind of behaviour(hard to find)
Do tell us more,,,
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rereg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2022, 06:05 PM

Default Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by rereg View Post
Do tell us more,,,
I did ask Linda for more details. She is reluctant to talk about it but I found out his name was Jeremy(creepy!).
He was 18 and she was 18 months younger.
I asked why she didn't notice him get his cock out and she said the curtains were drawn and it was dark.

Recently I have taken to trying to recreate the act by surreptitiously getting mine out and placing her hand on mine.
Strangely enough she seems to enjoy it!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to derekjayess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2022, 07:01 PM

Thanked 3,901 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
I can't say anything about your circumstances, but as a becoming-sexually-active teen in the 70s I can only say that 'frigid' was the sort of 'insult' freely tossed around (in the UK) about any girl who wouldn't even let you have the hand outside the bra, let alone inside.

A different era, one without freely available (petrol/gas stations, bar lavatories, etc) condoms. Getting pregnant was a real, genuine fear, and women's mindsets was wholly different to now.

A lot of girls, when I was growing up, 'wouldn't'.

Yeah, they might get naked, they might even do hand jobs, the odd one would do a blow job, but many wouldn't even let 'the hand outside the bra' for fear of it going further. I'd say your wife is of that ilk (and maybe later than the 70s...it would be maybe the 90s were girls' attitudes fully altered, condoms were available everywhere, the pill was available on request from a doctor and so on).

I had a lot of sexual encounters in the 70s and 80s, but none of them would consider anal, for example. Not that I was complaining. A lot of pussy was more than acceptable. But it was only 'children of the 90s', in my experience (becoming sexually active in the early 90s, in other words) for whom anal was normal.

So you need to contextualise your wife's age, place of growing up and so on and separate that from how hot she is now.

She could very easily have been described as 'frigid' in youth, only to discover the joy of sex later on.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2022, 07:06 PM

Thanked 3,901 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
I did ask Linda for more details. She is reluctant to talk about it but I found out his name was Jeremy(creepy!).
He was 18 and she was 18 months younger.
I asked why she didn't notice him get his cock out and she said the curtains were drawn and it was dark.

Recently I have taken to trying to recreate the act by surreptitiously getting mine out and placing her hand on mine.
Strangely enough she seems to enjoy it!
All of that seems entirely plausible. She's 16, and it's all new and in the context of today's social environment, possibly even a #metoo moment for her. At 16 it possibly seemed more like sexual assault than anything else. Hence her reluctance to talk about it.

With you, she finally discovered her proper sexuality.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2022, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
All of that seems entirely plausible. She's 16, and it's all new and in the context of today's social environment, possibly even a #metoo moment for her. At 16 it possibly seemed more like sexual assault than anything else. Hence her reluctance to talk about it.

With you, she finally discovered her proper sexuality.
I think you are right but I keep trying to find out her inner thoughts and feelings about it.
As I said I was a jealous husband but now the thought of what happened really turns me on.
I'm sure many sexual encounter and initiations into sex must have started this way.
Would love to know if anyone was successful!

Last edited by derekjayess; 08-17-2022 at 09:34 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to derekjayess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2022, 09:56 AM

Default my experiences

Quote:
I think you are right but I keep trying to find out her inner thoughts and feelings about it.
As I said I was a jealous husband but now the thought of what happened really turns me on.
I'm sure many sexual encounter and initiations into sex must have started this way.
Would love to know if anyone was successful!
I did "encourage" a couple of girlfriends in this way but only after warming them up first , by kissing, feeling their tits etc.
Things went further but only at their own pace.I think he may have been rushing things.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lorac For This Useful Post:

Tags
boyfriend, grope, reluctant, virgin girlfriend

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s