Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2015, 05:44 AM

Default Unknown black and white film

Hey guys,

I've been trying to find a clip that was posted on youtube years ago from a black and white film from probably the early to mid 1960's (low budget, possibly exploitation film).

It features a blonde reluctantly being coaxed into a dark warehouse or factory before she's forcibly stripped by two guys to her white bra and panties.

I can't for the life of me find this clip and I was wondering if anyone had any idea where
it's from. Anyone have any ideas what I'm refering to?
The Following User Says Thank You to uglah For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2015, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglah View Post
Hey guys,

I've been trying to find a clip that was posted on youtube years ago from a black and white film from probably the early to mid 1960's (low budget, possibly exploitation film).

It features a blonde reluctantly being coaxed into a dark warehouse or factory before she's forcibly stripped by two guys to her white bra and panties.

I can't for the life of me find this clip and I was wondering if anyone had any idea where
That's not a lot of information to go on. Do you remember anything about the film (plot, actors/actresses, was it a US film or from another country, etc.)? You could do an advanced search on imdb.com if you can recall any specifics. This doesn't ring a bell for me, but maybe it will for someone else. I wouldn't mind seeing it myself. Good luck!
Old 12-29-2015, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuttlecap View Post
That's not a lot of information to go on. Do you remember anything about the film (plot, actors/actresses, was it a US film or from another country, etc.)? You could do an advanced search on imdb.com if you can recall any specifics. This doesn't ring a bell for me, but maybe it will for someone else. I wouldn't mind seeing it myself. Good luck!
I wish I did. It was so many years ago and the clip has long since been deleted. My guess would be it was an exploitation film (possibly international given the audio sounded dubbed), but I tried everywhere (imdb, etc, etc) with no luck.

Sigh. Wish I could everyone a lot more to chew on, but unfortunately that's all I got :/
Old 03-14-2016, 10:16 PM

Thanked 8,573 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
Another EUF scene from One Day at a Time; Season 8 Episode 17; The Good Life. Howard Hessman and another man walk in on Bonnie Frankiln while she's in her underwear (a nice silky teddy). She strikes an EUF pose (though, she's more angry than embarrassed).
Found this clip if anyone's interested. All these years, I had no idea Bonnie Franklin had it like that!

Later on, you also get to see her in a bikini top, and a one-piece.

hxxps://youtu.be/c1jw0OsT-5Y?t=685
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   3.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 03-15-2016, 07:54 AM

Default The Defilers

Quote:
Hey guys,

Could it be this one?
Attached Thumbnails
9.0039.JPG   9.0045.JPG  

9.0049.JPG   9.0061.JPG  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Darth611 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2016, 02:32 PM

Thanked 2,449 Times in 329 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth611 View Post
Could it be this one?
lovely! looks like they bared her bum in the last photo just as should have been done
Old 03-15-2016, 02:59 PM

Thanked 260,459 Times in 8,687 Posts

Quote:
Hey guys,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth611 View Post
Could it be this one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvs2spin78 View Post
lovely! looks like they bared her bum in the last photo just as should have been done
It does seem to be "The Defilers,"
"...a low-budget sexploitation film directed by Lee Frost. It was written and produced by David F. Friedman. The film stars Byron Mabe, Jerome Eden, Mai Jansson, Carol Dark, and Linda Cochran...Carl takes a girlfriend to his basement hideaway. He tries to seduce her but she struggles and they wrestle to the floor. 'You need some old-fashioned discipline' he jokes, and pulls her panties down, spanking her hard with his hand. After about 40 whacks she suddenly becomes masochistic and begs him to not stop. They roll onto the bed and have sex. Afterwards he turns her over and laughs at the bruise marks his hand made...Near the end of the film Carl goes berserk and slaps the captive, underwear-clad Jane. He binds her ankles with cloth and brutally whips her with his belt. After around 20 strokes (in which the impact is not shown), he rips off her tattered panties and we see five lashes landing on her bare ass. The scene ends in a violent fight between him and Jameson."

The scene pictured, then, is the second referred to above; the easily-found clip, though, is from the first, featuring the brunette girlfriend rather than the blonde captive...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample