uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-05-2015, 06:18 PM

Default Sexting fun with a friend

How do start???

I became friends with Lisa 3-4 years ago while she was dating my best friend. They split up but remained friends and we would all see each other socially quite often. She was always very flirtatious especially after a few adult beverages. Well he moved on and got married and she now has a live in as well. Yet our paths always seemed to cross even both of them had moved on. I was out at the mall one night as I had a hall pass for the evening and plans fell through and I ran into Lisa. We decided some drinks and sushi were in order as my plans for the evening had fallen through and neither one of us wanted to head home to our unhappy home lives.
3 bottles of red wine and 2 cabs later we headed home. We both had a great time that night, drinking, joking, b*tching about our significant others, jobs etc. She texted me the next morning to see if the cab got me home OK and we decided we had such a great time we should do it again.
We have become really close friends or something more complicated. Who knows...don't judge me. We get together 2-4 times a month. (More on that later) for our drinking and b*tching sessions. No conversation is off the table. Sex, relationships, work, etc. etc.
One night we were particularly tipsy and she was scanning through some pics on her phone and bang...some incredibly sexy lingerie pics she had sent to her side thing. She didn't try to hide them so I looked...we laughed. I said feel free to forward those any time. And that was the end of it...or so I thought.

Let me describe Lisa. She is late 30's. Very petite about 5 foot nothing. Perfect little spinner body and the most unbelievable little biscuit I have ever seen. Perfect legs, amazing ass and perky gravity defying 32 B's. She is stunningly cute and definitely turns heads wherever we go. She sometimes dresses pretty provocatively when we got out. Skintight jeans, boots, and low cut tops showing off here small but awesome rack. She knows I love down blouse views and she never disappoints. There is no modesty or hang ups between us. Anything goes.

So anyway after seeing the pics she sent to her we call it a night and jump into separate cabs and head home. She typically texts me the whole ride home as mine is a bit longer to make sure I get home alright. I get a text asking if I want to see her pussy. I respond "sure". She sends me a pic of the rescue cat she just adopted. About a minute later my phone vibrates again and she sent a pic from the neck down. Her jeans were off and she was in plain white panties with black lace trim. She had also pulled down her sweater giving me a nice view of her cleavage and plain black bra. I responded “wow very nice”. Moments later another pic, sweater gone…down to her plain black push up bra. She had em really pushed up and out for effect. My reply…”wow that was hot and very unexpected…but I’ve been staring down your shirt all night at that plain black bra…can you step It up a little.

She replies OK…but first you send a pic.
I respond simply, “…of”
She replies well if you want more you gotta show me a little something.
After a few messages back and forth she convinces me to send a dick pic (my first time).
I fluff up a bit and send her a cock pic about half hard. I captioned it with “half mast”.
She replies if I put on my new Victoria’s secret bra and thong will that get you to full mast?
I responded…only one way to find out.
I am in my garage and I crack another beer…no idea where this is heading. A few minutes pass and then a pic arrives.
2 vibrators and the caption…Pick one.
I choose a blue rabbit vibe and then another pic comes over…pink lace bra and panties.
I am completely hard now and she asks did it work. I say yes. She says “prove it”.
I send her a pic of my raging hard on. We banter back and forth exchanging compliments and innuendoes. She sends another pic. Panties off.. her sweet little ass lying on her side. Then another with a bowl of popcorn covering her goodies. Then another close up of her breasts in the lacy bra.
I reply well since we are really doing this and I’ve shown you all I have…will the bra come off too.
She said she was too shy and insecure about her breasts. I assured her they were awesome and we had already crossed so many lines did it really matter.
Seconds later a pic of those perfect little breasts came over. Her nipples were hard and poking. I was hard as fuck. She asked if it did the trick. I said yes. She said show me so yet another dick pic was sent. She said she could see the pre cum and asked if I was turned on.
What do you think? I asked. She asked if I was going to “enjoy her pics” and of course I said yes. She said she would do the same. She attacked herself with the rabbit and I jacked myself into oblivion. OMG I hadn’t cum like that in ages. I shot all over the floor, on the desk it was everywhere. I had a Peter North moment.
When we both recovered we were a little embarrassed and she said OK time for bed we will talk soon.
We joke about that night all the time. When my phone crashed she was even kind enough to resend me the pictures from that night in case I ever needed them.

So that was my first ever sext session with Lisa. We still hang out all the time...things are becoming even more "complicated"
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to panhead For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2015, 07:42 PM

Thanked 3,540 Times in 148 Posts
Default Based on my experience...

I suspect you are going to see even more pics, and then some in person nakedness to follow.

Her excuse will be, "well you've already seen everything" so she will be even more willing to share.

I don't pretend to understand how women think, but I have seen his pattern over and over again.

My wife's friends and even her sisters fall into one of two groups. Those that I have seen naked or topless and those I have not. We are not swingers, but in 24 years of marriage there have been drunken games of strip poker, truth or dare, and skinny dipping.

Of the women I have seen topless or naked, I would say almost all of them I have seen more than once. Sometimes separated by years or even decades between occurrences. But they have all said the same thing.

"You've already seen me naked." When I hear that, I can be pretty confident I am going to see them again.

Good luck.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:00 PM

Pics PLEASE!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doc holiday For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2015, 06:38 PM

Thanked 23,447 Times in 1,092 Posts

that was a good story mate
The Following User Says Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2015, 05:56 PM

Smile Similar Story

Work colleague who was "having issue with her phone" asked me "The IT Guy" to fix it for her. It's just the law, someone gives you a phone to fix you look for photos/videos.

Bingo, within about 10 shots I found what I was looking for topless, naked and even a video of her getting it from her husband. This was "Nokia" days and BlueTooth had only just been invented, but I carried an enabled Compaq iPaq and was able to save the contents off. When I returned the phone she said "oh I haven't lost all my photos have I" to which I said "No, they're all safe, lovely holiday pics by the way..." I left that hanging.

Few days later she text me to ask if I'd seen any other pics on her phone, she was embarrassed and had forgotten they were there to which I admitted "Of course I had seen them, they were fantastic, don't be embarrassed" The text exchanges continued, she liked to ask a question that one "What did you like about the? Have you ever done this before? What's your favourite fantasy" I played up regularly teasing with my own filthy fantasies and she then began to send me pics or give me her phone in the office and ask me if I wanted to go and relieve myself over them (totally true story) So I did, disabled toilet wank, at work, with her phone

This encouraged me to be more filthy on my nightly texts and fantasies back to her. She would get so turned on reading and trying to send the stories in a direction she like, all the while she was masturbating furiously while I txt as quickly as I could.

I wish I'd kept some of her conversations, I always deleted them. Once she had orgasmed I might not hear from her for a few days, reckon it was guilt, but a cheeky hint at "Got any me holiday photos" worked wonders
Old 10-11-2015, 07:30 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Just think two cell phones and all we do is talk on them! I guess it's the age thing. I still remember party lines and one ringie dingy-- two ringie dingies on my aunts wooden wall phone.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2015, 11:36 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT-MsDollie View Post
Just think two cell phones and all we do is talk on them! I guess it's the age thing. I still remember party lines and one ringie dingy-- two ringie dingies on my aunts wooden wall phone.
Aw shucks guys, if I had your number I would sext Dollie a message or two. I'm sure that goes for others too.

Personally speaking, I guess I haven't quite got to sexting yet. But messaging can be used for some outrageously, funny flirting.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2015, 03:33 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaintrips View Post
Aw shucks guys, if I had your number I would sext Dollie a message or two. I'm sure that goes for others too.

Personally speaking, I guess I haven't quite got to sexting yet. But messaging can be used for some outrageously, funny flirting.
Thanks. Sadly we don't even care to learn texting or using the phones for photos. We've had our kids, doctors, and other send texts and have no idea how to check or aswer. If you call Dollie will talk sexy but that's all.
As far as I know no one has sexted yet. So just sext her on her somewhere.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2015, 05:35 PM

Default getaway

She is taking me away for the night Saturday....she wont tell me what or where but I know there will be a lot of booze and possibly a hot tub. I will report back next week...wish me luck.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to panhead For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2015, 11:44 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

Its been a few days...

Yep, she killed him dead.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s